1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Come join the RP Section for the monthly world (universe?) creation contest. This month's theme is space opera.

So charge the hyperdrive, power up the plasma cannons, and set sail for new worlds!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the NF Awards! Nominate your favorite posters!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The World Cup is about to begin, which means it’s time to start proudly repping your country. We’ve created a special new feature for you guys exclusively for this big event! Click here to learn more!!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the latest Newsletter!

Click here
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The future of the Cafe Subsections is up to you. Vote here to make your voice heard!"

Click here
    Dismiss Notice

The Birth of Anime-Fall.com

Discussion in 'Konoha Ad Board & Job Center' started by Katie Atome, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Katie Atome La Rouge

I am currently looking for help from individuals who can join our staff team. I will post more details about it in this thread. If you're interested, please pm me.

What‘s so great about Anime-Fall?

Anime-Fall.com is a rewrite from ground up. We've started to redesign the main homepage, by creating a simple design. Take a look:

. . .

Profile Settings

Ten years ago, I had a vision to create the best anime website out there. Many websites out there were focusing on anime and manga listing or streaming, I wanted to focus on the social aspect. But with any startup project, it requires time, finance, and a strong community support.

Est voila! I would say to come up with this final profile design, it took several years of changes and re-coding and more changes and there will be more changes coming soon which will be announced later next month!

Lets take a quick tour at your profile features and settings.

1. Info Tab: You can upload a background image that makes your profile looks distinct and unique when you visit your customization setting. Currently the only format is jpeg format, however, later i will support png as well.

2. Photo Tab: When you share pictures through your wall page or your feed page, they get automatically added to your photo tab. You can later use the tagging feature and tag your friends within your photos.

3. Wall Tab: You can review conversations and reply to your friends or new members through your wall. We are going to enhance this page later by adding more features and auto on scroll.

4. Review Tab: You can review a list of your anime and manga reviews and remember, good popular reviews appear on the homepage as well during random times.

5. Blog Tab: We know that anime and manga fans love to blog, wehther they write a mini article about an anime or manga, or an episode review. We've had this feature designed just for you.

Privacy and Control Settings
    You can visit your privacy settings here. When we created this page, we wanted to create it using a simple design yet with rewarding settings. We will most likely enhance this page by adding more features as we move forward with redesigning the global feed page.

The Global Feed
    Currently, you can see the global feed if you click on the "Discover" tab on the homepage. We are currently working on redesigning this page at the moment, and the page will be renamed to "Explore". We will have many more new features such as you will see members who add anime or manga to their list, you will see other members following others and many more features.

Enjoy our Teaser Trailer

Tags:
  2. St. YatōKiri_Kilgharrah ~Key Phantasm~