• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Official The Café Convo Thread: The Nemesis of my Nemesis is my Friend

wibisana

still newbie
@mr_shadow
speaking about your hipotetical question in India women independent thread. about changing Qibla.(highly depend short answer there are things that is fixed and there are things that can be changed due to circumtances. God/Muhammad usually had given those exceptions (ruhksoh), so you can easily follow it. for example, fasting in Ramadhan is obligatory, but if you are pregnant and cant do fast, you can 'pay', by feeding poor people one meal every day you miss the fast. on Shalah there are exceptions too, like if you are traveling you can do salah with less rakaat (faster).

what interesting is, if something you dont have example (not written in Quran or Hadith)

Salah Jamaah (togheter) require you to form a line that is straight and continuous/no space between prayer (shoulder meet shoulder, foot meet foot), in Indonesia we have IJMA/concession by Ulema (MUI usually who can do IJMA).
so despite doing Salah Jamaah require you to make straight, continous line, now people make the line has gaps due to conforming health safety requirement.

just some thoughts, maybe one day there will be Muslim (some) that change qibla to other places, if (just my thoughts) Mecca had been ruled by US/non muslim/sinner or something

makeoutparadise

I will have my revenge
The original nuclear fusion was like Kurama said, the Sun. Doesn't mean there is nuclear power on the Naruto Earth.
Its one of those things where a word like “Nuclear” shouldn’t be found in the Naruto universe.

It would be like Gandalf or Ned Stark saying “ sub atomic molecular structure“
In a sentence. It would make you double take

Nello

dabonair
@Ren. idk what you did to convince people you're a nazi but if you truly agree with scandinavian policies then they're about as wrong as they can be. Anyway i'm tired so i'll probably just be lurking for a bit and going to bed. Good night.

Pilaf

The Man in the Rain
Damn hoe, it took you 24 hours to answer that question? I ought to slap the shit outcha for making me wait that long. But how you been man? Everything ok?

Yeah. Know how like millions of Americans are out of work or struggling due to having their hours halves? I'm in that 2% or so that's having the exact opposite problem. I'm so sick of being at work. I'm sick of these walls. I'm sick of these faces. I'm fucking sick of whoever is buying all these shitty pickup trucks. If any of you has bought a brand new Toyota in 2020, fuck you.

Other than that, life was going good. I've started getting my shit together, health-wise, after pancreatitis early last year. Been crushing those workouts and lost like 90 lbs. So I'm doing really good except there's no work/life balance whatsoever any more. It's just work and more goddamn work because apparently people have decided that in the midst of a global pandemic they had to have a big souped up pickup truck. /

Seriously, fuck anyone who is buying new pickup trucks right now. Literally fuck you all in the ass with broken glass.

Capt. Autismo

*Autistic Screeching*
Yeah. Know how like millions of Americans are out of work or struggling due to having their hours halves? I'm in that 2% or so that's having the exact opposite problem. I'm so sick of being at work. I'm sick of these walls. I'm sick of these faces. I'm fucking sick of whoever is buying all these shitty pickup trucks. If any of you has bought a brand new Toyota in 2020, fuck you.

Other than that, life was going good. I've started getting my shit together, health-wise, after pancreatitis early last year. Been crushing those workouts and lost like 90 lbs. So I'm doing really good except there's no work/life balance whatsoever any more. It's just work and more goddamn work because apparently people have decided that in the midst of a global pandemic they had to have a big souped up pickup truck. /

Seriously, fuck anyone who is buying new pickup trucks right now. Literally fuck you all in the ass with broken glass.
So I'm thinking of getting a new pick-up truck, what do you recommend?

reiatsuflow

I think rep's broken again because I now have 25,000 rep power :lmao

Did you get anything?

Hand Banana

I'm PC, bro. I'll throw down.

That's a cool story and all, but how come you and @Mintaka never really held a conversation? And @Mintaka same goes to you.

wibisana

still newbie

so Solo "kingdom"/sunanate have this sacred white buffalo.

there is a sign says not to feed them cassava/others tuber(root produce).becUse the sacred cow is too noble to eat those stuff

Capt. Autismo

*Autistic Screeching*
You can't just say "I'm on a boat" in late november and not explain.

Are you some sort of grizzled deadly catch fisherman?
Crabbing season is still going strong, I got some pots out. Not checking those right now though.

Right now I'm just going over to the next town over to pick some things up.

Top Bottom