1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

The Days After (A naruto rp)

Discussion in 'Konoha Ad Board & Job Center' started by Kishi no taiyou, Oct 24, 2006.

1. Kishi no taiyou New Member

Hey guys, if any of you are looking for a Naruto rp, you're more than welcome to come over and check out The Days After. The plot is interesting to say the least, and we've just re-started things to a new system, so please at least come check us out. Any supporters and rpers would be greatly appreciated.

~Kishi no Taiyou

p.s.: The link should be in my sig.

Btw, I'm also an Admin on the site, so if you've got any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Geez. No one has so much looked at this post. -.-

Tags:
  2. zombierecon Ninja of Lightning

3. Kishi no taiyou New Member

*sigh* I guess people just don't have time for Rp's... :cry

Gomen Nasai for the triple post.

4. Mrs. Hatake ♥ KaKaShI iS tHe SmEx

Its not that we don't have time...its just some people don't have interest in it...I would do it ..its just i'm no good at RPing:sweatdrop

5. Kishi no taiyou New Member

Yea, identifying with the audience would help. And not being able to RP is fine, we take everyone both good and bad. So don't let that keep you from joining. But yea, I can see where your point would pose a problem. ^^'

6. sasukerules Hokage

i might be interested if you tell me what is this whole thing about

7. Kishi no taiyou New Member

Alright, the plot so far takes place after the Fourth secret world war, during which there was a shift of power within the great 5. Land of Fire and The land of water have fallen in grace and are still reeling from the war's effects. Taking their place is the land of Grass and The Rice field country, now headed by Orochimaru (who, in the end, comandeered Sasuke's body).

Konoha -- The aftermath.

The ruling Hokage at the time was the 6th, Naruto. However at one point during the war, he died. Konoha now is a shadow of its former glory, with much of the buildings in ruin, along with a section of the wall. Many of the major clans have dissappeared, with the exception of a few. The question remains, will the flames burn brightly again with the hope of the future, or will they be forever smothered in the ashes of its ruin?

(Kirigakure is in the same boat (no pun intended), but I didn't feel like writing anything fancy. :p )

We basically have Otogakure covered (for right now), we just need people to take roles in the other villages as well. Your support would be much appreciated.

8. sound nin A Past Legend

ill join if u can help me out cuz i want 2 play a rp but the look kinda cunfuzing
    so i need help i u can help ill join!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will if i get help cuz it looks kinda good!!~?

so i 4got 2 say that the story is prettey good and i need help playing rp's~
    ^sadly:(