• Come enter in this week's GotW and PotW!
    Deadline for both contests is February 28 at 9 pm UTC.

• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Naruto The Drip Lord: Code FC

atones25

CODE FC

DRIP LORD

This is the fanclub for Code, a member of Kara.
With that said, welcome, and feel free to give ideas for how the front page should look like!

Rules

the complete list of NF rules can be found
:cat

Spoiler:

- No bashing, trolling, baiting and all that. Don't like Code? Go to or make an anti-FC.
- Please have fun, and don't be afraid to ask.
- Remember that Global Rules for the forum apply.

Members

Spoiler:

1. atones25 || Owner
2. Code
3. 123fire
4. KamuiKye
5. Grinningfox
6. Kyudaimee
7. Sparks
8. Barry

Alliances

Last edited:
I’m interested in what a White Karma can do

What does Isshiki mean it’s just pure power? Does that mean he gets just default generic Karma abilities but not Sukunahikona and Daikokuten ?

Is there a V2?

Does it still change his dna?

It’s all very interesting

123fire

Kawaki and Sarada>>>>>Your Fave

What does Isshiki mean it’s just pure power? Does that mean he gets just default generic Karma abilities but not Sukunahikona and Daikokuten ?

Is there a V2?

Code called it a dud though

Sparks

Is there a V2?

I feel it just contains the root code of the Otsutsuki (Byakugan, jutsu/chakra absorption, space time manipulation) since it would be redundant to have Code using Isshiki's powers and then later have Kawaki make use of them. But it should still give the same stat boost as a normal Karma.

It's essentially a blank slate to become a new Otsutsuki since normal humans can't consume the chakra fruit.

Also, @atones25 add me as well!!

atones25

I feel it just contains the root code of the Otsutsuki (Byakugan, jutsu/chakra absorption, space time manipulation) since it would be redundant to have Code using Isshiki's powers and then later have Kawaki make use of them. But it should still give the same stat boost as a normal Karma.

It's essentially a blank slate to become a new Otsutsuki since normal humans can't consume the chakra fruit.

Also, @atones25 add me as well!!
You're in, welcome!

Kyudaimee

Because it can’t be used to make him a vessel but beyond that who knows
Exactly this. Code isn’t satisfied because it won’t resurrect his “God” as he said, but we have no reason to believe it isn’t as strong or even moreso possibly.

atones25

Honestly don't understand the anime code vs manga code argument. They seem the same to me :tiredpepe
Eh, I can't put my finger on it but something does seem to be slightly different between anime Code and manga Code. Regardless, both versions are fine and it seems consistent enough. :pepethunk

It might just be the 'jealousy' aspect that they've recently added into the anime and manga. Originally he was far more uncaring and that made him look like someone more mysterious.

But fr, it really took almost 3 years for them to finally do something with his character. I thought he was just going to be no name fodder number 6.:kubo

123fire

Kawaki and Sarada>>>>>Your Fave
Eh, I can't put my finger on it but something does seem to be slightly different between anime Code and manga Code. Regardless, both versions are fine and it seems consistent enough. :pepethunk

It might just be the 'jealousy' aspect that they've recently added into the anime and manga. Originally he was far more uncaring and that made him look like someone more mysterious.

But fr, it really took almost 3 years for them to finally do something with his character. I thought he was just going to be no name fodder number 6.:kubo
the fact the theories came from the anime before the manga too :hestonpls , before ep 181 we had nothing on code in both mediums, but the anime helped alot show his character. the jealousy and his respect for jigen came from the anime a month before the manga. his build up in the manga sucks so bad. for someone to become a main villain there was no build up to it, but thank god the anime is already doing that

Barry

They really upped the jealousy in Code's character in the anime so far while he's like a Otsutsuki zealot in the manga. He might show a lot more jealousy in the manga later on though.

Top Bottom