1. img
    Take time to sit, get comfy, and watch the leaves fall...
    Come and join us in our forums Falling Autumn Event!
    The deadline is on September 25 at 10pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Come vote in the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 23th at 4:42 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

The Dummy's Guide to Beating Hidan

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Brockway, Sep 28, 2006.

1. Brockway

Shikamaru is gonna kunai Asuma. It seems like the connection works both ways, due to the fact that Hidan is telling Kakuza to stay the fuck away. Were Kakuzo to attack Asuma, BAM, jutsu feedback to Hidan, lots of pain. And Asuma would probably cream his jeans.

Tags:
  2. NabeshinMusashi

Nice theory, but I beat ya to it by two weeks. I completely agree however since most of the good jutsus seem to have drawbacks to them.

edit: Raw just came out, seems battle ended differently than expected. I still maintain that to truly kill Hidan, the person he performs his ritual on must be attacked instead.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2006
  3. Zer0_UchiHa

im glad that the raw came out, finally after debating with people that a certain method wouldnt work to kill hidan (i wont say until others have read raw). i still say it has to be some kind of containment jutsu to hold and interrogate him, cause if kakuzu cant kill hidan, i dont think anyone can.

ritual or not, i just dont think hidan can die.

4. Danse

well if he cant die they should stick an apple in his mouth and put him on a pole, for people to look at lol

*i dont know why im actuly wierd today lol*

but good theory Brockway

5. Zer0_UchiHa

i was just watching movie shinobi based on the anime basilisk, and there was a character on there called tenzen, he is immortal too! he gets stabbed through the heart and nothing happens to him, he gets hacked across the neck and doesnt die, he gets his body sliced up and yet still wont die! but he eventually gets killed, u know how???? he gets poisoned :D:D:D:D turns out that he had lots of little worms that would regenerate his corpse, but one girl sprays him with poison mist and bang, all the little wormies die and so does tenzen :D

i expect that someone will do the same to kill hidan, perhaps tsunade will get off her ass and kill hidan with a sample of the poison that sakura showed her after the sasori fight (ok it wasnt shown to her in the manga, im just throwing that in for a what could happen statement :D)

6. FrostXian

7. Kakuzu

Maybe Kotetsu and Izumo have a skill like that. I don't think we've ever seen them fight before, so we don't know what they can do.

8. Zer0_UchiHa

it is possible that they could have some kind of poison skill but i think they are too unimportant to be the ones to defeat hidan. if anything they are mere cannon fodder, sort of like on star trek where the ensign is always killed :D lol it adds drama to know the risks that captain kirk is facing, even though we always know the unknown ensign is going to die :D same deal here, i feel that one or both of izumo and kotetsu will die.

9. rasengan231mb

dude you guys, the translated versionis out already, go watch it and then come back to this thread hehe