1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for Graphic of the Week 50 -- Contest Central Banner is live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Voting for Photograph of the Week 54 -- Landscapes is also live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Entries for Graphic of the Week 51 -- Dragon Avatars are open! Click here to check it out!

Entries for Photograph of the Week 55 -- Freestyle are open! Click here to check it out!

-- Contest Central Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Throw the dice to win Golden Sparkles for a month. Check this thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Edit List Report; # 12

Discussion in 'Naruto Dub Discussion' started by Naruyamcha, Nov 19, 2005.

1. Naruyamcha Banned

As we near the end of the year, a new episode airs, ? an hour late, but.....?it?s better late than never?

Episode 12: Battle on the Bridge! Zabuza Returns!

1) Initial scene of the Tree House where Zabuza is hidden was inversed, the original had the pan-shot from the Tree House to the trees...the dub reversed it from the trees to the House

2) During Inari?s flashbacks, the same edits from last week?s episodes were found (Kaiza?s tied up to a cross being touched up and so forth)

3) Flashback of Naruto?s stab scene was rearranged (No stabbing present again) while Kakashi was talking to Inari

That?s it!! This is the first dub episode with less than 5 edits, albeit those were the oblivious ones.
    No biggie, but still, less edits are better than 20!!!

OK, kiddies, stay out of the pokey!!
    Discuss

Last edited: Nov 23, 2005
    Tags:
  2. animeforever05 New Member

3. joby2too Webmaster of Anime-Editz.net

Heh nice job as usual. I'm not sure but I thought there might have been blood removed when Haku kicked the dog in the flashback.

4. Masaki Mugiwara Kaizoku

And why do people say this dub is horrible?

5. Sonic513 Must destroy 4Kids...

Wow, only 3 edits, and 1 of them really wasn't neccessary... XD And them keeping in blood covered animal really suprised me. The episodes keep getting less and less FCC-PWNED.

6. missq Raikage

Maybe they can't be stuffed editing so much.

7. TheVileOne Peace Loving-nin

Here's one edit that didn't make the list but everyone said it would: HAKU IS A GIRL NOW!

It didn't happen.

To the moron poster who said he'd bet money on it...well where are you now slappy?

8. TheMexicanKingVII Shadow Supervisor

Wait? Are you saying that everyone who thought that the scene where naruto finds out Haku is a boy would of been edited to being a girl? That didn't happen thank god, so really the edits are minimal.

Also, it's no longer Demon Ice mirrors but Crystal.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2005
  9. Okeaninai nymphe of fresh-water mist

I don't know if it this could be put here - but Naruto's outburst at Inari - didn't he call him a crybaby and not a coward? His whole thing seamed to be a little more harsh in the Japanese version. Not complaining, just noticing

10. JAPPO Orochimaru's Reincarnation

You.......................pass. I agree. It's always going to be less dramatic for the kiddies.

11. Kayvaan Shrike K.S. - Rex Talionis

i love this one scene

haku: oh and by the way... i'm a boy.

naruto: WTF!!! he's prettier than sakura!!!

12. narutofan1010 Aka no Mahoutskai Magired

that was freaky because for a while even though i did have a slight feeling that it was Haku thought that it was just a girl from the village
    btw how dare Naruto preform such a blasphemos act against sakura fans the world around because Haku shouldnt even draw comparison to Sakura heck the cross dressing sicko doesnt even compare to Ino

13. TsukasaElkKite Yuri Fangirl ♥

14. hakke Bird in a cage...

Emm actually, regardless of gender, HAku is prettier than Sakura and Ino... fanboys have nothing to do with that fact.

15. narutofan1010 Aka no Mahoutskai Magired

chokes hakke. that is bull crap especlly concidering Haku seems to have a rather pungent intrest almost like a minor guy crush with Zabuza because he said when he shot the senbon needles into zabuza's neck when he went to take them out Haku said "I wouldn't want to mark up your flawless body Zabuza"

16. nah-nah Believe it-ttebayo!

narutofan1010... it's really hard to read your posts when you don't use any type of punctuation to separate your thoughts. Also, there's no need to choke anyone just because they have a different opinion than you.

I think Haku is a very beautiful character inside and out, regardless of gender. He's gentle, kind, and is determined to protect and do anything for the person who he holds most dear to him. That's what made him so "pretty" to Naruto, I think, because even though he has an attractive face, the way he carried himself and acted brought out that inner beauty. That is what made him so attractive.

As for his comment about Zabuza's "flawless body," I think fans can interpret that line themselves as either yaoi.... or just an admiration of the person who you look up to the most. I go for the yaoi angle myself. XD

On topic... I didn't even notice the tree --> house shot, Mario... Good looking out. I guess they did that for.. um... clarification? I don't see how it was really necessary, really, but yay for less edits! ^^

17. kakashi1234 legendary ninja

They did a pretty good job with the edits.Seeing that there was less than 5 :D

18. kunshu Member

OMG GUYS

did you noticed they added the dead boar?

in the japanese version you just saw naruto jumping trough trees and then landing in front of an big round object(the boar)

but in the dubbed they addded a shot of the the dead boar.........

wow dubs really rock now............................

19. nah-nah Believe it-ttebayo!

I don't think they added that there. It was already there, actually...

Maybe I'm wrong? I don't know... But I remember the boar in the original. I think I need sleep...

20. genjo sanzo FLCLtard

I haven't been watching the dub lately, but hearing that less and less is edited is a good sign. I'm still lost as to how they will edit ep 18 or 19 (whatever), it just doesn't seem like they can freeze frame things (like with Naruto's hand) sucessfully for them.

and @ narutofan1010:
    stop being such an immature homophobe.

21. kakashi1234 legendary ninja

I dont know if they added that there but its a good sign maybe if they start adding more stuff.

22. Goongasnootch 亀好き

If you actually look at the series, it gets less and less bloody (even if the action gets cooler) over time so I don't expect tons of edits later on down the line.

23. mistergin Less Talk, More Stab!

watching the full version there really isn't THAT much to edit IMO, maybe some of the sexy jutsus but even that's dumb :(

24. kakashi1234 legendary ninja

Yeh later down the line less and less will get more edited and more people wil be happy seeing that there will be less edits.