1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

The End?

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by TEK, May 1, 2005.

1. TEK

I'm technically a newbie when it comes to Bleach but I had a question. I've just caught up with the manga as I read it all in one night. But anyways, my question is this: When do you think the series will end? Will it end with the Aizen arc that its currently on now or will there be another arc of some sort. Ichigo already seems extremely powerful. It'd be tough to see him getting any stronger than he is now without turnig into a hollow. If you do think there'll be another arc, what do you think it'll be about. I think that if there is one, it'll have to do with the Hollow world itself. It could involve battles with the most powerful Hollows like Menos Grandes and what not. What do you guys think?

Tags:
  2. Kagalli

Hm... I dont think this will be the end yet. If it was, I'd be pretty sad. Theres still quite a couple of things that need to be explained like that inner Ichigo and that Zangetsu guy. Seems like they have some sort of mysterious motive.
    Your idea is interesting. It'd be kinda cool if the gang had to go to the hollow world. Maybe they'll like purify or destroy the hollow world.

3. Code

Well aren't they weaker in the real world than in soul society?(according to Renji) Therefore when they get back there could be some villians there and such to fight. And maybe the last villani 100 chapters later, they have to completely 'synch' with thier complete soul society powers and kick ass... I don't think they're going to be hanging around Soul Society forever.

4. TEK

Even though they are weaker in the real world, they're still insanely strong. Not to mention that weren't even allowed to use Bankai last time. Also, Ichigo was capable of injuring a Menos Grande in the real world and Byakuya was insanely fast. The way I see it, Aizen will be the second to last villain. After they somehow defeat him in how ever many more chapters (probably 20+ for story purposes), they'll probably have one last arc. That arc could be against the Hollow boss or something. Or maybe Aizen is the last boss and when he turns himself into a hollow, they'll go to the hollow world where a whole new atmosphere and fight/arc can begin.

5. Code

Well if that happens(taken into account much time they spent in soul society) bleach could very well go past chapter 300...

6. Kepa

I already had a topic like this...about ichigo's goals. I mean, he wants to avenge his mother's death. But all Hollows are ridiculously weak compared to him now... ANd it seemed like that grand fisher had some hollow friends, but I dunno how powerful then can become.

Perhaps some hollow-shingami like ichigo will also appear?

7. silleung

lol, that would be interestin to see. as if some of those fat b*****'s could fit into the proper attire. it could be ages until the bleach series's ends. they always another way to introduce another problem.

8. dznutz

so far ichigo seems to be in the learning stage before he starts going db on everyone.

so unless they can tie in aizen to the hollow that killed his mom then i don't see the series ending anytime soon. i don't see ichigo killing menos grande for the sake of good. good has to be balanced by evil and when you take one out then imbalance will result.

9. triggerc

On the point of story, the series should last at least as long as until Ichigo defeats Grand Fisher, you know, the one that killed his mom? but as so many series have done, the manga-ka may stop the series prematurely to start working on some new ideas. so pray that Bleach will last a bit longer for all us fans.

10. dart533

I dunno... Thing is, I don't know where the series can go next. There's not a WHOLE lot I can see in the near future for the Manga. oh well! As long as Naruto and One piece don't end soon, I'm happy!

11. TEK

I also hope this series can go on for much longer, but I just had this feeling that it might be over soon. Hollows were the first type of enemies that we were introduced to. I think he will kill the Grand Fisher eventually but I don't think any hollows, other than a hollow-Shinigami, can be stronger than Ichigo now. That's why I think after Aizen is defeated, this could signify the end of the series.

12. NECROFANTASIA

13. Ladd

Hell Realm/King's Realm etc. I'd say it's got a good few years left.

14. NaruSaku12345

It'll be over when all the war stuff in Karakura ends and Aizen dies. So the length by now depends really on how long the next battles are. The ones left are... well Ichigo and Ulq is amost over... halibel fight... stark fight... baragan fight... and Aizen fight... epilouge. I'd say about 50-60 Chapters left.

15. Vyse

Did you just bump a 4 year old thread? :oh