1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

[Naruto] the evil zombie yondaime fc

Discussion in 'Fanclubs' started by dont_look_back, Jun 21, 2005.

1. dont_look_back here's menos !!

this new theory/fc is a perfect answer to those who say he is dead(which he is) and those who say other-wise
    here are the members

there will be gifs as soon as possible but its messing up right now so all i got are pictures

remember to eat your brains

if you have any more pics/gifs just post them here

Spoiler:
    must eat brains

members

1) owner - me
    2) co - owner gaara 81
    3)kage kama
    4)nanari

Last edited: Aug 7, 2005
    Tags:
  2. Gaara_81 is in love.

u got the idea from the most random story ever!!

3. SSJ3Naruto The Nice Guy Pose! *ching*

4. Gaara_81 is in love.

^ well he/she did!!

5. Kage_Kama A World-Changer

I must join. Sign me up. :cool

6. Gaara_81 is in love.

btw i call co-0wner

7. nannari New Member

Ah i like this, Ill join what a brilliant synthesis of two warring antithesis. "Blessed are the peacemakers..." Mathew 5:9 (it really is)

8. nannari New Member

Ok this is my contribution to the fc

9. dont_look_back here's menos !!

by the way the alternative thoery is he has gotten so fat that he cant be bothered to get up

edit:
    bah fuck that idea

Last edited: Aug 7, 2005
  10. gotek Eu so brasileiro.

i wanna join \o/

add me if possible

11. Hershi Squirtz New Member

Opinion?

When Kisame was fighting Gai and his team and Itachi was fighting Kakashi and his team. Kisame and Itachi were just substitutions of Sasori's apprentices, they were used as sacrifices. Those substitutions were created by Yondaime (supposedly the Akatsuki leader) Wouldn't it make sense that Yondaime hid himself far from the village, and used his substitution jutsu on a sacrifice and sealed the Kyuubi into Naruto? So Yondaime did not die, instead his sacrifice's soul was taken? It all makes sense. Or if im wrong u can just respond. This is my opinion. Yondaime cannot be a zombie, hes not dead. Doesn't this make more sense than the whole zombie idea? lol...

12. robeast New Member

Is Yondaime the leader of Akatsuki? Maybe?

Ok i have been reading different thread all morning instead of working all morning. I am not going to agree but i am not going to disagree with the possibility that the 4th Hokage Yondaime is the Leader of Akatsuki.
    ok let me go back to the beginning cause this always bothered me. When Yondi performed the jutsu to seal away the Kyuubi then when didn't he seal it away in himself and die like the 3rd did? Why did he Seal it away in Naruto? Why did he even pick Naruto out of all the people in the village he picked Naruto to seal the Kyuubi in. Why? Maybe cause he is his son. but that is obvious. just waiting to get that confirmed in the Manga. if i missed it somewhere then can someone let me know.
    ok now lets jump to when the 3rd used the same jutsu that yondi used to seal the kyuubi, when he used it on orochimaru. remember he used two shadow clones to seal the 1st and 2nd away also. and the clones just disapated but the jutsu still takes the 1st and 2nds souls. Now is it out of the realm of possiblity that Yondaime could have done the same when sealed the Kyuubi within his son?
    and why would someone like Itachi follow somebody unless this person is far more powerful that he is? i guess wee will just have to really wait and see if Yondaime is the Leader of Akatsuki. but it is not really out of the question.
    is it?