1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice
  4. img
    Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest 6!
    Deadline for entries: September 08th at 1600 EST.
    Dismiss Notice

The Fanfic Game~Everyone Play!

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by InoSakuShine, Oct 1, 2006.

1. InoSakuShine

I have an idea for a Naruto fanfic game~no experince needed (I dont care if youve ever wrote a fanfic or not) OK here's how it works.

We all work from a base. Someone writes part of a fanfic and then stops randomly. It can be funny, action, or whatever you want it to be, total freedom. It can be as long as you want, but it can't have an ending!

Then, someone else, anyone can jump in, and write another part. you have to pick up where the other person left off. it deosnt have to follow their plot or anything, you make up the next part. Then, you leave off, and another person picks up. It can be 2 sentences if you want, or 2 pages.

Can be any Naruto couple you want, or what ever.
    Get it? Anyone can do it. Please play!

OK anyone want to start off? If no one will I will but I dont want to start it.

123 Jump in!!!

Tags:
  2. Genesis

Naruto walked along the path to his house, "Sasuke, where the hell are you?" Looking around he saw no one.

All of a sudden a rock was thrown at him which he barely dodged, he looked back to see Sasuke standing with a serious expression, "What the hell did you do that for teme?"

Sasuke stared at him with evil eyes as his theme started to play startling Naruto, "Because...i am an avenger."

3. InoSakuShine

"What the hell are you talking about?" Naruto yelled and picked up a rock and hurled it at Sasuke's head, thinking he was just being a jerk again. "What's wrong with you?"
    Sasuke leaned to one side as the rock whipped past him, and charged at Naruto with a Kunai in his hands.
    "Hey!" Naruto shouted and jumped to the nearest roof. He wasn't about to fight Sasuke right now, he was going to go meet Hinata. She said she wanted to meet with him for some reason, but now he was distracted by Sasuke.
    As Sasuke chased him along the rooftops, Naryto made a quick dodge into the street, barling avoiding Sakura, who was right in his way.
    "Sakura watch OUT!" Naruto called. He was held up for a moment, and didn't have time to evade Sasuke, who tackled him from behind.
    Sakura was shocked at the two. "What are you guys doing!" She screamed.
    "Sasuke's gone crazy!" Naruto said, taking out his own Kunai. Sasuke paused and they squared off.
    "Wait!" Sakura said. "That's....that's not Sasuke!"

4. Genesis

Naruto avoided the attacks before calling out to Sakura, "What do you mean that's not Sasuke?"

Sakura shook her head, "Baka, look closely!"

Naruto dodged another punch before kicking his opponent to the floor. Jumping back he was shocked as his eyes met a pure white, "Hinata?"

Hinata rose from the ground, "That's right!"

Naruto was confused whereas Sakura ate some popcorn enjoying the show. The blonde quickly spoke, "Why are you fighting with me? I was just coming to meet with you."

Hinata got in her Jyuuken stance, "I must surpass you."

Naruto's eyes twitched before he scratched his head, "Bitch gone crazy!"

5. InoSakuShine

"That's right boss! I must surpass you! I totally gotcha this time!!!!" Konohamaru ripped off his disquise.
    Sakura and Naruto blinked. "KONOHAMARU!?!?!?!?"
    "That's right!" The little boy said. "Everything went according to plan. I sent you a fake letter from Hinata, telling you meet me at the ramen shop. so I ambushed you on the way, only you thought I was Sasuke. So I deciede to throw you off-guard and play along. And you ran away! So i had to chase you all the way here. I got you good boss!"
    Sakura said, "Naruto you were fooled by this little kid?"

6. AuxunauxiaNoname

"Nanitebayyooo~ You couldn't possibly be Konohamaru. Stop changing around and tell me who you are damnit!"

"But... I'm Konohamaru."

"No you're not"

"Yes I am!"

"No you're not!"

"Yes I am!!"

This goes on for a while... at first all Sakura does is watch and sigh

"How immature...."

Then after it goes on and doesn't seem to be stopping, eventually it starts to become very annoying.

Sakura starts to get very annoyed. Then she starts to get angry.

They better stop before her Inner makes her explode...

Oh no... too late.

7. InoSakuShine

"SHUT THE HECK UP YOU BAKAS!!!!! CHYA!!!!!" Sakura explodes and basically dropkicks the pair into the nearest tree. She marches up to "Konohamaru." "Now you better tell me who you are idiotor ELSE!!!!"
    Naruto and Konohamaru can't speak because they are too busy gaping at Sakura's Inner Rage. Before Konohamaru can answer they hear another voice.

"Hey bilboard brow, what are you so angry about? Jealous of my good looks?"
    Ino happened to catch sight of them and couldn't resist taunting Sakura. It was her favorite hobby.
    "What did you say, Ino Pig??" Sakura whirled around. They glared at eachother for a while as Naruto and KonoHamaru quietly sidled out of view.

8. chishio-kun

This is getting weird, Naruto thought, as he and Konohamaru dissapeared from what was going to be an ugly scene.

But Konohamaru halted, he remembered what he was here for and guessed that Naruto was using this escape as a diversion,"Boss! You coward! Dont run away from a fight!"

Naruto raised an eyebrow on him, he was really afraid of the scene, but his expression changed when a great ball of chakra was building up on Konohamaru's hand.

"Chidori!"

"WHAT!"

9. Nevara Araven

Naruto had enough running. He stopped abruptly only to sway alittle. Finally when he regained his balance, he held up his hand, "Stop!" He halted the little boy. "Enough playing. I err....have to go take care of some buisness. Bye." He dashed along the roads ending up in front of Hinata's house. He knocked on the door and suprisingly, she answered it.

"Hajimemashite... Naruto?" Her eyes wandered all around his body."What are you doing here?"
    Naruto said nothing at first. He looked Hinata up and down, his eyes finally resting on her lips."I want you to..."
    Hinata anxiously bit her lip waiting for Naruto to finish his sentence. "Yes?"

10. Genesis

Naruto sighed thinking of how to ask such a thing, "Well you see..."

Hinata blushed wondering whether he was about to declare his love for her, "Y...yes N...N...Naruto-kun?"

Naruto scratched the back of his head, "Well can you go out with Konohamaru?"

Hinata nearly fell over not understanding. She thought that he was about to declare his love for her, "I...I...I...thought...you...were...g...going t...to ask...me out?"

Naruto's eyes widened, "WHAT? Hell no! I wanted you take out Konohamaru since he's gone crazy and he likes you. That should calm him down."

Hinata didn't want to upset her idol so she accepted but she had to ask a question. It was now or never, "Who do you like Naruto-kun?"

Naruto had a grin across his face, "Hmm, well i like Sakura-chan but there's somebody else i like a lot more."

Hinata waited anxiously to hear his answer wishing it was her, "W...who i...is it?"

Naruto laughed, "Temari-chan of course! Now to think of a way to get her!"

He turned to leave waving, "Don't forget about Konohamaru!" With that said he left to find the sand kunoichi.

11. InoSakuShine

Naruto left a dibelieving Hinata to play ninja with the overjoyed Konohamaru. He always laughed when he saw her face. Of course, he didn't really like Temari. He just made it up so he could leave faster. After all that craziness, he was really hungry.

Naruto walked to his favorite ramen shop for a quick rest and much needed dinner. It was getting dark out. When he got there he met a confusing sight.
    "Um...." he uttered.
    His sensei Kakashi was there. He looked like he was about to leave. Leave. leave behind the ramen lady who was gaping at him with huge hearts-for-eyes. Kakashi spotted Naruto.
    "Oh, hey Naruto," He said and raised a hand.
    "Hey, Kakshi Sensai," Naruto replied.
    "Well, Naruto, I've got to go. See you tommorrow then." Kakashi vanished with a poof. Then Naruto jumped back in atonishment.
    He was looking at where Kakashi had been sitting. There-on the table!!! Icha Icha Paradise!!! Kakshi left his favorite book, right by an empty ramen bowl. Snickering mischeviously, Naruto went to pick it up.

12. Kouu Koigokoro

Just at that moment, Shino walked in, looking for somewhere to sit. He spotted Naruto and walked over to see what he was reading.
    "Yo, Naruto. What're you reading?"
    Naruto looked up, shocked to hear Shino say so much.
    "Oh... um. Nothing." He hurriedly shut the book, not wanting to be embarrased by it's contents.
    Shino nodded and walked off, leaving Naruto to his thoughts.
    Whew, that was close. Better return this to Kakashi-sensei before I get into trouble with this.
    The blonde decided he wasn't hungry anymore and ticked off places, in his, mind, were Kakashi might be.
    Naruto headed off to a street lined with shops, looking for the adult bookstore.
    He saw a flash of bright pink hair and was immediatley sidetracked. Naruto stumbled over hsi feet trying to follow the girl.
    The sight he saw when he caught up with her made him want to vomit.

13. Vance

"Ewwwwwww! You had botox Sakura!!!!!" Naruto shrieked in horror. Sakura had lips, so big, it was like a fat person. Then, Sakura trnasformed into Sasuke. There, he had a mean glare. "Sasuke! Whats that for!!!" Naruto yelled. Sasuke got angry. "Because I'm an avenger!":laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

14. Hiroshi Jiro

" YOU...Arrr!" Naruto chares Rasegan and attacks. "So that's how you want to play" said Sasuke. He charges Chidori and attacks. BANG! BOOM! RAHH!

15. Kouu Koigokoro

Sasuke falls over, laughing as he sees Hinata walking towards Naruto, her hair bright green.
    "H-Hinata! Wh... What the hell happened to your hair?!" Sasuke choked out, between laughs.
    "K-Konahamaru..." Hinata sqeaked, her voice high with anger.
    Naruto turned around letting the Rasengan die in his hand and his stumbled back in shock.
    "H-Hinata-chan. That color looks awesome on you!"

16. Hiroshi Jiro

Suddenly Kiba and Shino pop up looking the same. "OMFG-G-G-G-G-G-G!" chocked out Sasuke. "Grrr" all three of team 10 growleed. "Hinata-chan!" Naruto suddenly french kisses Hinata!

17. AuxunauxiaNoname

"Hinata-chan! I'm sooo sorry! I didn't mean for that to explode on you... I was just going to show you it so that I could tell you how brilliant I am, and Udon, but he doesn't matter for anything.

Came up with this great new chemical. We have no idea what it does so we were going to... try... it... on... ... Naruto."

He was too busy talking and apologizing, and bragging all at the same time that he didn't even SEE what was going on in front of him.

Then he stared... and stared... and stared some more.

And he just kept staring.

Then Shino and Kiba pounced. Seeing this, Konohamaru thinks 'Nooo! Miiine!!!!'

And he pounces in too!

Sasuke wakes up with swirlies in his eyes... sees it all... and for no apparent reason that he could think of himself, pounces in too!

A cloud dust envelops them all.

Then, somehow out of the cloud dust... Hinata, looking a bit bruised and mussied up crawls out from the bottom.

It's surprising that she's not blushing like crazy... Ah, swirlies in her eyes. I see.

She looks back, her eyes widen in fear and utter terror... and smart girl that she is, makes a run for it.

Akamaru spots her running, and barks a few times. This causes Kiba's head to stick up from the dust cloud. He spots Hinata runny away, and yells...

"Oh no! She's escaping! After her!!!"

The others eventually stop and the cloud dust disappears, leaving a bunch of half-crazed ninjas. Naruto has stripes and red eyes. Sasuke's sharingan is active and the curse seal is spreading across his face. Shino's bugs are all over the place, and Kiba... well, he's beginning to look like some of his wilder lookin' cousins.

"After her!" shouts Naruto.

"After her!" shouts Sasuke.

"After her!" shouts Kiba

"...!" er... shouts... Shino... er...

And they're off.

18. IIIPBZ

The battle was intense! The opponents had been at it for what seemed like forever! But finally, and end was in sight, one finally move to be made!

One of the combatents spoke, "Do you have any threes, Gaara?"

Gaara, the other combatant, smirked at Kankurou, his opponent in the final round of the annual Go Fish tournament. He said smugly, "Go Fish."

Kankurou hung his head in defeat, and Gaara won the grand prize. For the 3rd year in a row, Gaara won an all expense paid trip for one to the fictional universe of his choice. Or, he could choose to have someone shipped to the Naruto-verse.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2006
  19. Vance

Sasuke got mad, he lost to everyone. He looked at Naruto, gt a stick, and shoved it up Naruto's butt. Sakura shreiked in horror. "Sasuke!!! What the hell!" SASUKE GOT MAD. "I AM AN AVENGER!!!!"

20. AuxunauxiaNoname

Gaara runs into the scene, and throws a pokeball.

"Pikachu! I choose you!"

Only to realize after he summons it that it's a crazy rabid pikachu...

It starts zapping everybody.

Sasuke gets zapped in the process of shoving a stick *akhem*

Naruto is happy he's not getting electricuted and stares at fried Sasuke and laughs at his misery... He does this untill he gets zapped himself.

Sakura is the last one to get zapped. She gets zapped again. And again.

"Gaara call this thing off!" Shouts Naruto.

"I caant!! I think I got ripped off!!"

Another zap... a very, very crispy Sakura falls over. But she's not dead.

She rises again, with a very, VEERY angry expression.

It seems that all those electric shocks have turned her into her alter ego... x250 the amount of destructive power than usual, and x3 as likely to get mad at you.

Oh wait... scratch that, she's already mad.

She raises her fist... another zap, but she smacks the lightning bolt away (can you do that? Usually no... but apparently at this point, even the laws of physics are scared of her)

She keeps doing this, and then gets to the pikachu and starts pounding the thing into the ground.

Soon it is dead. She turns her maniactic head.

21. InoSakuShine

Everyone stares at Sakura and starts to slowly back off.
    "I hate pokemon!" Sakura said.
    "How could you hate pokemon!?!??!" Rock lee said, skipping in. "Theyre the very best!"
    "Yeah, like in 3rd grade bushy brow!" Naruto laughs.
    "How can you say that? But- the theme song..." He bursts into song "I WANNA BE, THE VERY BEST, THAT NO ONE EVER WAS....dun dun dun TO CATCH-"

ANYWAY ELSEWHERE

"So Garaa?" said Temari. A bead of sweat inched slowly down her face. "Wha-what do you choose."
    Garra said, "I choose......to bring another person to the Naruto-verse."
    "Who!?" Temari and Kankourou said in shock.
    " I already chose...."
    "Who was it? where are they?
    "I chose pikachu....and I dont know where it is..." Kankourou gets up and throw the card dow. They fly all over the floor. "What a hell of a rip of!!!" He angrily walks away.

*OK somebody want to start a new base because this one is getting old.....

22. IIIPBZ

It... was a dark and stormy night. And then it wasn't. And then it was. And then it wasn't. And then it was. And then it wasn't. And then it was. And then it wasn't. And then it was. And then it wasn't. And then it was. And then it wasn't. And then it was. And then it wasn't. And then it was. And then it wasn't. And then it was. Mostly, because I want to annoy you.

Right, so, anyway, Itachi was pissed off. Why, you ask? Because Kisame had left to see the 10th anniversary edition of JAWS. More than 8 hours ago.

23. chishio-kun

"Kisame, you baka! You have seen that thing a hundred times!"

Kisame did not answer.

Itachi scratched his head while having a mad expression. This situation was apparently not new. If he wont stop his addiction, he will have to make him into fried fish.

Perhaps his patience was less, it was too late.

Itachi formed hand signs, "Katon! Gou..."

Itachi had paused in surprise, he hadnt expected that his fish-eyed partner was a mere Kawarimi.

I didnt even notice the jutsu! Whoever did this has great skills! And he had to find time to pick up his mouth when a pink-haired kunoichi popped out from nowhere.

"YOU!"

Sakura was half confused, but greeted the Uchiha, "Yo."

24. IIIPBZ

"How did you execute that perfect Kawarimi?! It was flawless!" Itachi demanded.

"Er..." Sakura began, but the live studeo audience(specially imported by way of convenient plot hole for you entertainment!) interrupted her.

"Because it's the only ninja skill she knows!" the live(not for long, if Sakura has anything to say about it) studio audience said.

Sakura flew into a blinding rage. Yes, I said 'blinding'. Her attack on the now-dead studio audience included the blinding of several people. So there. Ha.

Anybob, while Sakura was blinding people, Itachi snuck away. Why would Itachi have to sneak away, you ask? Shut up! This is my story for now, so if I say he snuck away, he snuck away! If I say he snuck away to Konoha to give Tsunade a strip tease, that's what he did(not that I would ever, EVER say that.)!

So, anyway, he was wondering around in the forest, minding his own buisness, when he came across ...a handful of straw. When she was emptying the beans into the pan, one dropped without her observing it, and lay on the ground beside a straw, and soon afterwards a burning coal from the fire leapt down to the two.

Then the straw began and said, "Dear friends, from whence do you come here?"

The coal replied, "I fortunately sprang out of the fire, and if I had not escaped by sheer force, my death would have been certain, I should have been burnt to ashes!"

The bean said, "I too have escaped with a whole skin, but if the old woman had got me into the pan, I should have been made into broth without any mercy, like my comrades.

"And would a better fate have fallen to my lot?" said the straw.

"The old woman has destroyed all my brethren in fire and smoke! She seized sixty of them at once, and took their lives. I luckily slipped through her fingers. But what are we to do now?" said the coal...
    oh, er, sorry, wrong story. right, so, he came across a dimensional warp. Itachi, be rather OOC, poked at it with a stick.

Once..

Twice..

On the third time, there was a flash of light, and a goblet, made of gold, appeared. Itachi gasped in indignation. He was allergic to gold! So he poked it again, harder this time.

Once...

Twice...

And again, on the third time, out came...

25. Sesshoumaru

Some of this stuff is right out of left field. Poor writing skills.

26. chishio-kun

I am sorry if I have poor writing skills, as you said what I wrote was...
    I just pulled these stuff out of my head once I thought of it, I hope I didnt waste your time.

27. IIIPBZ

Well, excuse ME for sucking! My last post was posted at five AM, damnit! I hadn't even had any caffiene, or suger, or anything even vaguly resembling food or beverage!

Now, someone continue!

28. chishio-kun

Yea IIIPBZ we are getting out of hand, so, I will make mine a tad better (at least, to the audiences eyes its that much of an effort :cry )

Now, on with the story...

BOOM!

Sakura jumped in surprise, she just felt her life fly from her eyes in a heartbeat. An explosion had commenced from the other side of the forest, with the flying tree trunks and tree branches everywhere at once. It was all going mad. Once Sakura had recovered from shock, she proceeded to seek the location of the explosion to see what was the commotion about.

i WISH it was at least a TAD bit better than my last

29. IIIPBZ

Itachi's eye twitched. There was a pink... thing... standing infront of him, singing into a marker, saying basicly the same word, over and over.

His eye twitched again. He pulled out a kunai, and was just about to

30. chishio-kun

If you could, NaruSakuShine, shudve made this a stiicky

Itachi was just about to use the great fireball technique, but it was too risky, so he had to charge at it himself. When he approached a direct hit, the figure had a 'poof' and in a split second the pink figure became a tree trunk that was almost the size of himself.

Itachi had no expression but a slight displeasure at the end of his lip. He was fooled by the replacement technique for the second time, making him doubt his level. What he mostly underestimated was the mass of the trunk. With his kunai sinking deeply to the core, and the trunk weighing more than he expected, he could not possibly withdraw his kunai.

"What the..." he almost cursed when he heard the trunk spoke.

"You should not attack someone all of a sudden."

Itachi became annoyed, he was too delusional at the moment to even fight after what he saw in the explosion. His attention drew back to the trunk that appeared to 'poof' again, this time returning to its real form. It was the pink-haired kunoichi that always tailed to his brother. She had coughed blood on Itachi's arm, which outstretched with a kunai stabbed on her chest.

"Do you mind taking that thing off?"

Last edited: Oct 6, 2006