1. img
    Come join the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 17th at 11:59 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Voting is live in the Contest Central Drawing Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Polls close Thursday, September the 19th at 10:05pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

The Future Battles: Very Important

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Ackwell, May 29, 2007.

1. Ackwell

We must all put into account how earth shattering the next chapters will be. We have plenty of characters who have a possibility of intertwining with each other. First of all lets analyze a few of them.

Naruto: Obviously on a warpath with Akatsuki. And we all wanna see him have some kind of interaction with Sasuke, hopefully at one point of the story battling the strongest bad guys side by side.

Sai: Many people really wanna see some kind of interaction between Sai and Suigetsu. I guess some people wanna put to rest the theory that they are brothers.

Sakura: Meh, chick

Yamato: There for Naruto to go in crazy tailed form.

Hinata: There to promote the interest of so many people, hoping and praying that Naruto ends up porking her. She will be there to protect Naruto, and vice versa.

Kiba: To rendevous with Hinata

Shino: To eventually backup Hinata

Kakashi: There to protect Naruto and also perhaps get some info on Akatsuki, maybe catch one.

Karin: Part of Sasukes team, wants Sasukes wang.

Suigetsu: Is after Kisame, wants the sword.

Juugo: A crazy mang who loses control and gets to crazy for his own good. Will attack anybody.

Sasuke: After Itachi.

Deidara: Is after Sasuke and Naruto, and Kakashi perhaps. Really doesn't care about who, just wants to kill with his bombs.

Tobi: Along for the Ride. Aiding Deidara.

Itachi: Waiting.

Kisame: Waiting.

Now, since we have everyone accounted for, I hope, I figure we could try to match up certain people with others. We all know that Team Hebi has split up, and perhaps is off to watch Sasukes back, or take certain defense posts, in case anyone tries to interfere.

Sakura on the other hand has had all her time to shine in the past already, if they focus on her it will be brief.

I believe Kakashi will find Sasuke. And the reason for that is Kakashi hasn't even seen him yet, and I'm damn sure Kakashi will offer Sasuke some kind of partnership or make an offer to work together against Akatsuki. Sasuke will most likely deny help, but he might take a few lessons from Kakashi, since Kakashi has the Mangekyou and he obtained it without killing his best friend. Kakashi might have some last piece of advice for Sasuke since Kakashi is most battle experienced against Itachi.

I believe Karin found Naruto. She has the ability to scout, and I bet she sensed his Chakra over most. This is also where I believe Juugo will rendevous with Karin, and he'll go insane. This will most likely force Naruto to go into his tailed form, and Karin might have to face off against Hinata.

I see Perhaps Kiba and Shino aiding Naruto and Hinata.

I believe Deidara and Tobi will find Kakashi and Sasuke.

That's all I can see happening.

I don't believe Juugo will want to attack, but he'll have no choice.

In the end, Sasuke still won't be near Itachi, that will be many more chapters.

Anyway, if you see any other possibilities, please feel free to explain.

The rest of you please read my Signature and if you have time, listen to my Hit Rap Single called "Shinobi Style" which I performed myself. Perhaps you'll like it. If not, there are no worries on this end of the spectrum.

Later all

Reps for everyone and reps for me plz

Last edited: May 29, 2007
    Tags:
  2. Bender

3. Ackwell

Yes, Kishimoto did explain to me in detail all of the following.

He is even thinking about using my Rap song in the new Shiipuden Anime.

4. ♠Mr.Nibbles♠

5. Kuroro

We'll see what happens within the next few chapters. We're reaching a point where battles lasting a few chapters should be taking place. As for rep...My rep missles seem to be missing their target. Turn off your rep jamming device please.

6. Bender

7. Turrin

I believe that Dedaria and Tobi will appear behind Team Yamato...Team Yamato will call for help and it will end up Hinata, Kiba, and Shino vs Tobi and Yamato/Naruto vs Dedaria...but Naruto will tell Yamato to help Team 8 instead and he will take on Dedaria himself. Sakura will be the first to find Sasuke...and then Kakashi will show up to aid her...turning into a Kakashi vs Sasuke fight. Karin will end up watching Naruto's battle with Dedaria and we will see some of her chakra reading abilties. Suigetsu will watch Sasuke/Kakashi/Sakura's battle from in the shadows and we will learn some more about his style of fighting. I have a feeling Sai and Juugo will be the ones to locate Kisame and Itachi...

Naruto will eventually defeat/possible kill dedaria and we will see some of Team 8's battle and be introduced to there new abilties...but the rest of the battle will be seen of screen and when a weakened naruto rejoins Team 8 he will find that team 8 is completely defeated and owned by Tobi...Tobi will kill of Yamato or hinata causing naruto to go beserk and with no chakra left he will be forced to rely on the kyuubi and he will end up going etheir 5 or 6 tails fighting tobi...who will then get damaged really badly and be forced to flee.

Sasuke will end up defeating kakashi and Sakura will relative ease...Suigetsu will show up and tell sasuke that he has knew information on Itachi...and play around with him saying that he doesn't think sasuke can defeat itachi. Sai will report back saying that he has found Itachi...but the rest of Two teams will be two damaged to continue on...except naruto who although he can barely walk from using the kyuubi transformation says he will go after Team Hebi and itachi alone.

Kakashi will be unconscious so Sakura will have to carrier him...and Sai will carrier hinata who is in the worse condition of Team 8 the rest will start carring Yamato's body....basically the rest of there teams will make it back to konoha. And the Nin dogs will send for help...Team Hebi will arrive around the generall location of itachi and kisame, but deciede to rest up...naruto will follow close behind.

We will see team Hebi's strat is to have Juugo Take on Kisame Directly in Taijutsu and Suigetsu to use his Ninjutsu...Karin is to act as a scout in the backround for both teams reading the chakra flow of the opponets and alerting Sasuke who will face itachi or Juugo/Suigetsu of when the opponet is going to use a dangerous move or if another opponet is coming.

Eventually Sasuke will gain and advantage over itachi by using orochimaru's powers...however naruto will see that if Sasuke uses any more of orochimaru's power he will lose his consciousness to orochimaru(its possible that kabuto could show up with this information)...so before sasuke delivers the death blow to Itachi...naruto will step in and kill itachi himself with Fuuton RasenShuriken...there will be a touching momment between brothers and we will find out all the mysteries of the uchiha clan.....Sasuke will swear vengance on naruto for taking his dreams away..and he will activate the MS from the stress of his brothers death. Sasuke will essentailly decend in to completely being evil at the end of this arc....Suigetsu and Juugo will end up defeated by kisame and Karin will talk to naruto asking him to help those two and that she also wants to see sasuke return to the way he was before...thus Naruto will return will the rest of Team Hebi to Konoha...END OF ARC

8. Protean Stratagem

Yeah... there is no doubt the biggest battles in the manga are about to occur.

I mean, when you simply cut out one of the major villains in the story, you're kind of hinting that the real shit's about to go down.
    But... I'm not quite sure that this is the arc in which Naruto can go berserk just yet.

9. Kakuzu

It goes without saying that the upcoming battles are going to be important.

10. Bender

I can't wait to see it :wtf

11. Yakushi Kabuto

Hm, I'm not sure I agree with the part about Sakura already having time to shine in that past Sasori fight, after all, we also saw Naruto in action even more recently (against Kakuzu), does that mean we won't see a spectacular fight from him as well?

12. Noble Avenger

Sasuke and Kakashi need to have a talk. So I'm guessing that Kakashi is behind Sasuke.

I'm gonna say Juugo is behind Naruto. Yamato stays to fight Juugo alone, and Naruto/Hinata flee. Then they run into Deidara/Tobi, and have to fight 2v2 until the reinforcements arrive.

Then Juugo escapes Yamato, Hebi meets back up, and while Konoha is fighting Deidara/Tobi, Hebi makes it's way towards Itachi/Kisame.

13. Kanae

I like this theory :wtf It seems damn interesting, even though I don't agree with a few points, it would be really awsome to see it happening, or at least some parts :nod You put a lot of thought into that xD

14. AbnormallyNormal

interesting ackwell, i have to say this thread of your sucks compared to your glorious orochimaru thread you recently made. but i guess interesting theories on match ups and developments somewhat bland however

15. Bad Milk

16. eerie

17. Bender

18. jhin22

19. Ackwell

This thread title and subject matter was a complete disguise so that I could really just promote my new rap song called Shinobi Style. All of you can click the link in my sig to listen

Of course the content was barely thought out, and it really had no potential.

Meh

20. Bender

Dude have you heard of myspace It's the perfect place to promote songs.

21. chenhong

I think Deidara mostly likely found Sasuke or one from Hebi. My reason being Kishi is unlikely to waste anymore time on Naruto VS Deidara, which has already been done.

I think alot of the limelight is going to be on those characters that hasnt seen much action, which means Hebi (except Sasuke) and Team 10.

I think we can all agree that villians in the story mostly only enjoy a single win, and then killed. So I think Deidara will get pwned by some newbie (Suigetsu is my gut feeling...how do you explode a pool of water??)