1. Halloween Drawing Contest is happening now!
    drawing contest 04
    Click [HERE] to join up
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Think your debating skills are the best around? Want to prove that your know what your talking about? Then come and join us for a Tournament and show your peers how to really debate.
    OBD Tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto The God of Shinobi: Senju Hashirama FC

Discussion in 'Fanclubs' started by gershwin, Apr 17, 2005.

1. gershwin

owner:
    gershwin

previous owners:
    Mr.Havok
    Roy
    Moritsune
    Genesis

Red-Hot Haba?ero: The Uzumaki Kushina FC
    The Senju Hashirama x Uchiha Madara FC

1. Try not to spam.
    2. No bashing, flaming and trolling.
    3. Do not double post
    4. Be respectful to all members posting here.
    5. Keep activity.
    5. Have fun.

1. Sasori n Itachi
    2. YamazakiSusumu
    3. superman_1
    4. NarutoSitro
    5. nakasong
    6. tootaa18
    7. morino ibiki
    8. Reaper of Souls
    9. Souless One
    10. jef88
    11. NarutoNewbie2289
    12. x_tofer_x
    13. organizedcrime
    14. ShounenSuki
    15. drox
    16. Sasuke3759
    17. Bass
    18. Dark Altec
    19. mech-eng
    20. Seiteki Kakashi
    21. hayate-kun
    22. warcraft
    23. -Yondaime-
    24. Zetsu
    25. .hatake.
    26. adil.adil
    27. rookie_style011
    28. Hokage Naruto
    29. Violent-nin
    30. dementia
    31. ANBU-Madara-Uchiha
    32. OMGitsKurt
    33. Madara Uchiha
    34. Amuro-ro-ro
    35. Mazur
    36. Minato Namikaze.
    37. Bresakar
    38. The Juice Man
    39. Sen
    40. Mokuton Hyuuga
    41. Tehmk
    42. Gspot
    43. Taijukage
    44. jaknblak
    45. Mara
    46. Sasuko
    47. Benzaiten
    48. TeamSenju
    49. Sera
    50. bloodplzkthxlol
    51. Z-one
    52. DBZTard
    53. Owl
    54. Moon~
    55. Minato™
    56. HashiramaUchiha
    57. Snow Princess
    58. Sanae
    59. C1oud
    60. sasuke sakura
    61. Lady Hinata
    62. eluna
    63. Krippy
    64. Kakashisauce
    65. The Prodigy
    66. Meoky59
    67. -Dragon-
    68. Ruby
    69. KimiMario
    70. Villain
    71. JoJo
    72. BDProductions34
    73. NovaScorpio
    74. saphira
    75. IntentGaze
    76. PikaCheeka
    77. The Juice Man
    78. BellatrixLestrange
    79. Kardia
    80. Freedan
    81. Bird of Paradise
    82. teipots
    83. Ower8x
    84. QueenPotatos
    85. Aiku
    86. RikudouSenninKyuuseishuSavior
    87. alcoholmixture
    88. KuraiTamashi
    89. ShadowReaper
    90. Agassi
    91. Lola300
    92. Itachi☆Uchiha

Lurkers:

1. Sarahmint

Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
    Tags:
  2. gershwin

Spoiler: Story
    Hashirama was originally the leader of the Senju clan. Under his leadership the Senju clan came to be regarded as one of the two most powerful clans in the world, rivalling the renowned battle-oriented Uchiha clan. Because of this, when someone hired the Senju clan, the opposing side would hire the Uchiha clan and vice-versa, causing frequent battles between the two. Eventually growing tired of the constant fighting, Hashirama and his clan approached the Uchiha and offered a truce with them. Allied with Madara and his clan, the two groups founded Konohagakure.
    When deciding who should become the leader of Konoha, the villagers selected Hashirama over Madara for the title of First Hokage. Fearing that Hashirama would oppress the Uchiha, Madara left the village, and challenged Hashirama's rule. After an intense battle that included the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox, Hashirama defeated Madara; and Hashirama's wife Mito became the Nine-Tails' first jinchūriki by sealing it within herself. In the aftermath of their battle, Madara was believed to have been killed, and the Valley of the End was created. To commemorate the battle, two statues, of Madara and Hashirama, were carved into the earth surrounding the valley.
    During his time as Hokage, Hashirama came into possession of a scroll filled with, among other skills, various kinjutsu, which he sealed away in order to keep the techniques within it a secret. He also defeated Kakuzu, who had been sent to assassinate him by Takigakure. At some point, Hashirama gained control of several tailed beasts. He spread these beasts to other, newly-formed villages in an attempt to maintain peace and equalise the powers between the nations, but it did not stop the outbreak of the First Shinobi World War. Thinking about the future of Konoha, he and his younger brother, Tobirama Senju, trained the young Hiruzen Sarutobi. Hashirama died shortly after the founding of Konoha in one of the many wars that were raging during this revolutionary era, but not before passing on the title of Hokage to Tobirama.

Both he and Tobirama were revived from the dead by Orochimaru using Impure World Resurrection to fight Hiruzen during the invasion. While fully aware of what was going on, and saddened that he would have to fight his former student, Hashirama and his brother were robbed of their free will as a result of a seal employed by Orochimaru into the backs of their heads. Hiruzen quickly resolved to kill his masters and used a very powerful fire technique that was easily countered by one of Tobirama's walls of water that was then turned into an attack that was stopped by Hiruzen's own earth wall.
    During the battle, he demonstrated great teamwork and combination attacks with his brother. He also demonstrated his great Wood Release abilities, forcing Hiruzen to summon Enma for assistance, and at the same time showed great taijutsu skills. His soul, along with his brother's, was eventually sealed by Hiruzen when he combined the Dead Demon Consuming Seal and the Shadow Clone Technique to strike both of them at the same time. Before his soul was completely removed, he and his brother apologised to their former student for the trouble they had caused.

Sometime after Hashirama's death, Orochimaru experimented with Hashirama's DNA. Desiring Hashirama's unique abilities, Orochimaru exhumed the Hokage's body and infused sixty child test subjects with his DNA, hoping that one would prove able to use Wood Release. Only Yamato survived the process. Danzō Shimura's right arm had also been infused with Hashirama's DNA through a similar experiment with Orochimaru, in the hopes of controlling the powers of the Nine-Tails, as well as to increase his physical energy to maintain the ten Sharingan embedded on his right arm as well as use the technique Kotoamatsukami within a relatively short span of time compared to the decade it would've taken on its own. Those cells also allowed him to use Izanagi.
    With some of the cells taken from Hashirama, Tobi had created the White Zetsu, though his Wood Release is not as powerful. Tobi also implanted Hashirama's cells into his own body what allowed him to use Izanagi. He also had the cells 'planted' at his headquarters. From it grew a massive, mindless flowering tree that partially takes the appearance of Hashirama. It also supports the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path, and, having gradually been fed amounts of the tailed beasts chakra, among its roots, seems to have helped produce a legion of 100,000 White Zetsu clones for Tobi's army against the Allied Shinobi Forces' numbers of about 80,000.
    During Sasuke Uchiha's quest to find answers, Hashirama's soul was freed from inside the stomach of the Shinigami, and subsequently reincarnated with the Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation by Orochimaru along with the three Hokage that succeeded him using Zetsu's spore clones as sacrifices.

Spoiler: Personality
    It was he who first believed that all Konoha shinobi should show true loyalty to each other, and that a Kage must be willing to put his life on the line for his village to set an example for all others. This belief of his is known as the "Will of Fire".
    Hashirama was an idealist by nature and always gave people the benefit of the doubt. This was witnessed through the fact that he considered the Uchiha allies after they had formed an alliance and helped found the village. Even when Madara attacked the village, Hashirama did not allow this to colour his view of the other Uchiha in the village. This put him in odds with his brother, who was more of a brash realist who was still wary of the Uchiha, seeing them as a threat to Konoha despite the fact that Hashirama told his brother to not discriminate against the Uchiha countless times. Hashirama is modest, and is by no means above praising other shinobi. Hashirama praised Itachi Uchiha when told of his feats by Sasuke, and claimed Itachi to be a better shinobi than himself, despite the considerable title he possesses, "The God of Shinobi".

Contrasting somewhat with the expectations people had built up for the man known as the most powerful shinobi to ever live, Hashirama is shown to be a jovial and exuberant person with an interest in gambling. This was displayed after he was reincarnated a second time with his persona left intact as he was barely able to contain his excitement upon learning that there was a Fourth Hokage, taking it as a sign of his village's longevity. He was later shocked, as well as worried when he learned that Tsunade had become the Fifth Hokage due to the fact he spoiled her as a child, even having taught her how to gamble. The dynamics between him and his brother are also quite intense and inverted as Hashirama sometimes succumbed to his more authoritative younger brother's orders. Although he can be fearsome enough to subdue Tobirama when the situation requires it.Hashirama is also shown to be very considerate as he chose to delay his departure to the battlefield to tell Sasuke the truth he requested despite the fact he easily broke Orochimaru's restraint on him.

Spoiler: Abilities
    Hashirama Senju was considered by both Madara Uchiha and several Konoha Jōnin as the most powerful ninja of his time.
    Medical Ninjutsu
    According to Madara, Hashirama was also able to use medical ninjutsu. His skill with which were such that he could heal himself without forming seals, and from the medical ninjutsu that his descendant Tsunade — who is considered to be the greatest medical-nin in the world as it is — has displayed, Madara surmised that his medical techniques were also on an entirely different level. The fact that he could use medical ninjutsu demonstrates that Hashirama likely had excellent chakra control.
    Nature Transformation
    He was most famous for his unique Wood Release techniques, a kekkei genkai formed through simultaneous use of earth and water-natured chakra. By converting chakra into the source of life, he was able to create trees, causing them to grow to great sizes and manipulate them to diverse shapes and battle uses at will and in an instant, he could shape the entire battlefield for his own uses. This ability appeared to be exclusively his, as no other known member of his clan has ever displayed its use. Even those who obtained this power through unorthodox means, such as Yamato, stated that his use of Wood Release was much weaker in terms of raw power.
    He could create massive forests, gigantic flowering trees whose pollen can render a foe unconscious. He could also make wood clones of himself. Madara later stated that he was the only one who could tell the difference between Hashirama and his wood clones with his ocular powers. In his final fight with Madara, Hashirama created a giant wooden dragon that was capable of restraining Kurama by using its immense serpentine body to constrict and absorb its chakra, while countering Kurama's Tailed Beast Ball by using the Wood Release: Wood God Technique to catch the technique and send it right back.
    Along with his kekkei genkai, Orochimaru also coveted Hashirama's unique ability to control tailed beasts. Of all his considerable talents, it was this ability in particular that made Hashirama unparalleled in the shinobi world, so much so that he is regarded as one of the few people capable of completely controlling a tailed beast. At one time, he had many of the beasts in his possession. This ability was greatly amplified by his crystal necklace, which Yamato suggested that he required to control even Naruto's partial lapses into tailed forms.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
  3. gershwin

Spoiler: Databook 1

Spoiler: Databook 2

Spoiler: Databook 3

to view gallery click on the pics below

manga covers
    Spoiler:

Anime

Spoiler:
    [YOUTUBE]iFOen2IiAA0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]iFzGNNummXg[/YOUTUBE]

Banners

Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
  4. YamazakiSusumu

Trust me. I have the data book. It says 初代火影 (Shodai Hokage), not 初代目火影 (Shodaime Hokage).

5. Moritsune

y do all the other hokages have the "me" at the end then, is that wrong? or does daime actually stand for something?

6. YamazakiSusumu

The other Hokages have "me" at the end because that's just how it works. If you wanted it to all be uniform, then it shouldn't even be Shodaime, but rather Ichidaime.
    Anyway, Shodai is the right way.

7. Moritsune

okay, if u say so, but still, i wanna know how u get that, Inane even translated it as Shodaime, either way, i'll include ur way of translation for ppl

8. YamazakiSusumu

Uh... it's not MY way of translation. It's the real Japanese way to say "First." If Inane wrote it as Shodaime, then they made a mistake. The furigana next to 初代火影 when it's written in the manga even say しょだいほかげ.

Sorry if I sound stuck-up, I'm just a little tired of seeing it written "Shodaime." :redface

9. Moritsune

no prob, i'm not a translator myself,(btw, i know that Ichi means 1, but i was talking bout Shodaime opposed to Shodai Hokage but i was just wondering how u got contradicting info from Inane, btw wanna join the club? lol, and btw, y does my translator say that Shodai means "the first light"? is it correct?

10. YamazakiSusumu

The kanji for "me" is added for Nidaime and up:  
    初代 (Shodai)
    二代目 (Nidaime)
    三代目 (Sandaime)
    四代目 (Yondame)
    五代目 (Godaime) etc.
    Yeah, I'll join. After all that, i'm obligated to. haha

11. Moritsune

y is noone joining? every other Hokage has very successful FCs, does everyone dislike him that much?

12. superman_1

i will join.....seems like a strong one and after all he is the one who founded konoha.... without him there would be no konoha....... i will join.....

13. Moritsune

Lukannon is joining

14. Vetrean

Yes I am. Oh, Moritsune, I'd like to apply for co-owner. As with every other FC, I'm leaving for a few days, so I leave this FC in your (COUGH-Not-so-COUGH) capable hands.

15. Moritsune

rofl, it appears as if we have a co-owner.

16. materix01

Dope, Lukannon got in before me.
    I'll join.
    Can I be 2nd Co owner?

17. Moritsune

yeah, welcome to the club materix01

18. materix01

Took long enough, you are usually so active:p

19. Moritsune

i don't get up early, not my style, rofl.

20. materix01

Lol, I got up at 3am today. Couldn't fall back to sleep. I'm only 13 :p

21. Moritsune

lol, btw, u missed my other FC, it's on the 3rd page, see if u can find it

22. materix01

I did, I'll look after I finish replying to other FCs.

23. Moritsune

ok, rofl. u're the most active person i know of. lol

24. materix01

Lol, try telling Mods that. If I'm active enough I might get to become FC Mod in like 6 months. Loads of friends already r.

25. Moritsune

lol, it'd be nice to be a mod, might give u a bit more challenge.

26. materix01

Being a Mod isn't just about Fun and Games and Abuse of Power. It has it's own problems and pressure too.

27. Moritsune

i know, i have a friend. i just like the part about being able to help ppl out. it gives more challenge, and could be quite entertaining.

28. materix01

Yeah, Mods also have thier own restricted Mod only chat lounge and everyone gets one of those ultra cute pictures(I think).

29. Moritsune

rofl, that's funny

30. materix01