• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Convo The HoU Convo-81: ComfyCrew ! (:3ꇤ[▓▓]

You open your favorite video sharing platform. What do you watch?

• Total voters

Rinoa

Imper❀triz 滅
Administrator

Rinoa

Imper❀triz 滅
Administrator
I've been good Rin. It was Easter here yesterday so we had a small family celebration. We couldn't celebrate with our extended family, which sucks, but it was still nice. How about you?
Good to hear that.
Oh, it’s a pity that you didn’t get to celebrate with the whole family, but maybe next year you can do it and in the meantime you guys managed to make it still nice. :catflower
Did you also have chocolates?

tbh things around here have been sad, it’s 1 month today since i lost a family member who was very close to me. But with time it will get better in general i guess. And Summer time is almost here, let’s see how’s going to be this year.
How’s covid around your place ?

btw why u never give a shot at gotw? I've seen you post some things around. :kittenpeek

That’s pretty cool Shanks :blobkwtf
I was wondering why a few of them are not wearing masks. not keeping safe

How’s the moving ?
Interesting enough, no one is wearing mask anymore in Sydney.

Moving is done. Now renovating my older house. It's looking pretty good so far.

Rinoa

Imper❀triz 滅
Administrator
Interesting enough, no one is wearing mask anymore in Sydney.

Moving is done. Now renovating my older house. It's looking pretty good so far.
Really ? And how’s things around ?
Here most restrictions have been lifted and all schools are open again, but the use of masks and keeping the distance (which they do not always comply with-the distance ) are still mandatory.
Lifting the restrictions doesnt surprise me because they must be thinking about the hot season of tourism.

Nice. :nezukocomfy And you’re doing the decor right ?

Really ? And how’s things around ?
Here most restrictions have been lifted and all schools are open again, but the use of masks and keeping the distance (which they do not always comply with-the distance ) are still mandatory.
Lifting the restrictions doesnt surprise me because they must be thinking about the hot season of tourism.

Nice. :nezukocomfy And you’re doing the decor right ?
Sydney basically have zero locally transmitted cases for 3 months now so restrictions are been lifted slowly. We're basically back to normal. No international travel or tourist though.

I'm doing what I can. Got the experts to come in to do the flooring, kitchen, bathroom, house painting, lights, etc. Still, lots of cleaning.

Rinoa

Imper❀triz 滅
Administrator
Sydney basically have zero locally transmitted cases for 3 months now so restrictions are been lifted slowly. We're basically back to normally. No international travel or tourist though.

I'm doing what I can. Got the experts to come in to do the flooring, kitchen, bathroom, house painting, lights, etc. Still, lots of cleaning.
We still have 14 districts under red flags. They opened the borders with Spain which is not too good.

Oh i meant the decor of your new place. Yeah can imagine about the cleaning when one renovate just one room in the house it’s already a lot of work and it seems to spread everywhere.

Oh, it’s a pity that you didn’t get to celebrate with the whole family, but maybe next year you can do it and in the meantime you guys managed to make it still nice. :catflower
Yes, I hope so too.

Did you also have chocolates?
That's not really a tradition here lol. But I did, because I love chocolate lol.

bh things around here have been sad, it’s 1 month today since i lost a family member who was very close to me. But with time it will get better in general i guess.
I am very sorry to hear this Rin. I would like to extend my condolences to you. Losing someone important is one of the worst things that could happen to someone. But you have to be strong now.

How’s covid around your place ?
It's actually getting better. We have a lot of vaccines nowadays too, so it's good.

How about at your place?

btw why u never give a shot at gotw? I've seen you post some things around. :kittenpeek
Lol. I kind always forget lmao. I might try one in the future. :nezukocomfy

Rinoa

Imper❀triz 滅
Administrator
Yes, I hope so too.
Positive thoughts.
That's not really a tradition here lol. But I did, because I love chocolate lol.
ahah good then, i also love chocolate but I’m picky about it tbh. Don’t like all chocolates.
I am very sorry to hear this Rin. I would like to extend my condolences to you. Losing someone important is one of the worst things that could happen to someone. But you have to be strong now.
Thank you for your kind words Light. :kannawave
It's actually getting better. We have a lot of vaccines nowadays too, so it's good.

How about at your place?
Apparently our government thinks things are getting better even if we still have 14 districts under red flag. I’m not sure if we’re not going to be hit with another lockdown in a few months as usually but would be nice to have a non-lockdown summer. We’ve also people being called to take the vaccine for about a few months now.
Lol. I kind always forget lmao. I might try one in the future. :nezukocomfy
You should. This week not sure if the theme interests you. :nezukocomfy It’s nice to see different works around.

And how about uni ? Spring break ?

We still have 14 districts under red flags. They opened the borders with Spain which is not too good.

Oh i meant the decor of your new place. Yeah can imagine about the cleaning when one renovate just one room in the house it’s already a lot of work and it seems to spread everywhere.
Yeah, the wife is doing alot of unpacking and buying new things to decorate slowly. It's a good place :beer

ahah good then, i also love chocolate but I’m picky about it tbh. Don’t like all chocolates.
What's your favourite one?

Apparently our government thinks things are getting better even if we still have 14 districts under red flag. I’m not sure if we’re not going to be hit with another lockdown in a few months as usually but would be nice to have a non-lockdown summer. We’ve also people being called to take the vaccine for about a few months now.
I see. I hope it works out soon, for everyone, and that we can go back to normal for once.

Thank you for your kind words Light. :kannawave
No worries Rin. If you need anything I am here to help as much as I can.

You should. This week not sure if the theme interests you. :nezukocomfy It’s nice to see different works around.
I might check it out then, thanks.

And how about uni ? Spring break ?
We had a little Easter Holiday, and from Wednesday or so we are going back to having lectures.

Rinoa

Imper❀triz 滅
Administrator
What's your favourite one?
hmm hard to pick just one atm, it depends of the days ;p Ferrero Rocher, Aftereight, Raffaello, snickers, Reese’s peanut butter cups, milka chocolate Oreos.

Yours?

I see. I hope it works out soon, for everyone, and that we can go back to normal for once.
Yes that’d be nice :pattycake
No worries Rin. If you need anything I am here to help as much as I can.
Thank you once again.
I might check it out then, thanks.
You welcome :kittenroll
We had a little Easter Holiday, and from Wednesday or so we are going back to having lectures.
U still having online classes ?

hmm hard to pick just one atm, it depends of the days ;p Ferrero Rocher, Aftereight, Raffaello, snickers, Reese’s peanut butter cups, milka chocolate Oreos.
All of those sounds nice.

Yeah I like all of those lol. It's hard to pick. Maybe I'd add Milka too.

Yes that’d be nice :pattycake
Definitely. Here's hoping it happens.

Thank you once again.
No worries Rin.

U still having online classes ?
Yeah. Online lectures until the end of semester here.

Rinoa

Imper❀triz 滅
Administrator
All of those sounds nice.

Yeah I like all of those lol. It's hard to pick. Maybe I'd add Milka too.
True, you mean normal milka chocolate? Actuality milka has lots of good chocolates but since i found out milka oreo it has become my favorite milka atm.
Yeah. Online lectures until the end of semester here.
I’d say it’s a best approach than what we are having here although people miss presential classes. Little steps is better.

Have you guys watched the DS movie already ?
Santi told me that the animation is really amazing. I didn’t watch it so far.

Mysticreader

How have u been Light ? :nezukorun

Hi Mystic :catwave
You need to share pic of your cookies next time.

Hope you had a fun day. :blobcomfy

That’s pretty cool Shanks :blobkwtf
I was wondering why a few of them are not wearing masks. not keeping safe

How’s the moving ?
Mayb upload some pics this weekend :nezukocomfy

Seem to be baking something every weekend now :blobcookie

True, you mean normal milka chocolate? Actuality milka has lots of good chocolates but since i found out milka oreo it has become my favorite milka atm.
Yeah the normal one. I like milka oreo too.

’d say it’s a best approach than what we are having here although people miss presential classes. Little steps is better.
Yeah I agree. I also miss classes in person lol. But this way is better.

Have you guys watched the DS movie already ?
Santi told me that the animation is really amazing. I didn’t watch it so far.
Nah, I wanna watch the anime first.

Blade

that the animation is really amazing. I didn’t watch it so far.

ufotable is one of the best hd studios atm, they really made the kimetsu anime a great series

and the movie has indeed mad choreography and hd animation, way better than the manga, the voice acting and music is lit too

Rinoa

Imper❀triz 滅
Administrator
Mayb upload some pics this weekend :nezukocomfy

Seem to be baking something every weekend now :blobcookie
Oh that's cool, tag me when you post it just in case i'm busy for not miss the post and also adding to the comfy album. :nezukocomfy
Guess @Velvet would like to see it if she crashes around since she's into cooking a lot.

Any idea what you're going to bake this weekend?
Yeah the normal one. I like milka oreo too.
Good taste Light :blobfist
Yeah I agree. I also miss classes in person lol. But this way is better.

Nah, I wanna watch the anime first.
oh haven't you started watching the anime yet? I remember you saying a few months ago that it was on your watch list.
Let me know when you start and how u liking it.

ufotable is one of the best hd studios atm, they really made the kimetsu anime a great series

and the movie has indeed mad choreography and hd animation, way better than the manga, the voice acting and music is lit too
Yep animation is already pretty great in the anime. And we are going to have a second season.:nezukorun

The feedback about the movie has really been fantastic as well as all the records that has surpassed, can't wait to watch it.

Top Bottom