1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

The Hyuugas VS The Uchihas

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Fox_Retainer, Jan 9, 2005.

Who would win? The Hyugas or Uchihas?

1. The Hyuugas

310 vote(s)
    51.1%
  2. The Uchihas

297 vote(s)
    48.9%
  1. Fox_Retainer

Who do you think. The Hyuga's I'm talking about are when Hyuga Hizashi, Neji's father, is still alive and Neji and Hinata are in their early teens. Same with Sasuke, plus the Uchihas are alive and Itachi is here. Who do you think?

Tags:
  2. benny_flow

I don't know Itachis full potential...but what i saw from him was very very nice...I say the Uchihas would make it!

3. Rurouni

I don't know. It was stated that the Hyuuga Clan had the greatest bloodline and the Uchiha Clan was the greatest. So, I'm leaning towards the Uchiha Clan, though I wouldn't be surprised if the Hyuuga Clan were better.

4. Fox_Retainer

Oh, another note, let's just say that both Hanabi and Obito were in on this battle between the two greatest families of Konoha...

5. Kamendex

All of the Hyuugas have Byakuugan, but not all Uchihas have Sharingan, but we dont know how good Hizashi and Hiashi are, the only thing sharingan can do against Byakuugan is Amaterasu, and only Itachi can use that. Yet Hyuugas are masters of Dodging things so Hyuugas would win

Im looking forward to debating my views so feel free to post

6. Uchihakaori

I think the Uchihas would win. But i like both neji and sasuke so i'll vote for both if this fight really did happen. Go Hyuga!! Go Uchiha!!

7. Fox_Retainer

Okay, here is a list of the fighters:

The Hyugas:
    Hiyashi
    Hizashi
    Neji
    Hinata
    Hanabi
    About three different branch house members that were present during the flashback when Hinata was kidnapped

The Uchihas:
    Sasuke's Father
    Sasuke's mother
    Itachi
    Sasuke
    Shisui
    The three Uchihas on the police force during Sasuke's Flashback.

Sorry for not putting this up sooner.:p

8. mexboy

i dont think the uchihas have a weak point unlike the hyugas so the uchihas would most likely win

9. LCeh

I don't really think that's a good idea, seeing as we don't have an idea of how strong a lot of the characters are. Maybe let's just do

Hiyashi Hizashi Neji vs Obito Sasuke Itachi?

10. Kamendex

Kaiten
    Byakuugan
    64 points of Hakke
    128 points of hakke
    359 degree of vision
    Masters at dodging
    jyuken
    x-ray vission
    long range vission

Uchihas have
    Sharingan
    and one of them has
    Amaterasu
    Tsukiyomi

But tsukiyomi wont work against a byakuugan and....
    128 points of hakke is 2 fast for the sharingan to keep up and one hit is an instant kill with jyuken

Hyuugas are better then Uchihas, even if you think Sharingan is better then Byakuugan look at the other abilities

O and Mexboy, Hyuugas are well aware of their weakpoint before there enemy finds out, so they can turn that weakpoint into an advantage(116-117) for the anime watchers. O and i think that the weakpoint only applies to a less developed byakuugan

Last edited: Jan 9, 2005
  11. LCeh

I am just gonna post random thoughts as I go along, so this post might be very unorganized. I apologize in advance. ;)

Let's not forget that the Sharingan can predict movement and copy Jutsus.

The 128 Hakke was only in the anime, which means it shouldn't be included here, as only the manga is what's officially written by the author.

359 degree of vision- Not really useful in this case, as attacks won't be coming from all directions

Masters at dodging- So should the Uchihas be. They can predict movements

x-ray vission- Not really useful
    long range vission- Not really useful

It's still debatable whether Tsukiyomi works on Byakugan or not either. You can speculate that Byakugan can avoid it by seeing through the eye, but we can't really be sure.

12. Kamendex

I havent seen a Hyuuga use a copyable jutsu yet :D

In the anime neji knows it, in the manga it exists but neji hasnt learned it yet, I think hinata's dad will teach him it in the 3 year time skip...

Sure they can predict Taijutsu to some extent, but can they dodge projectiles...no....Hyuugas can :D

It is when the Uchihas get their chakra points closed up
    It is when an Uchiha runs and hides in the forest and launches a katon

You can be sure...Tsukiyomi requires eye contact, X-ray vision is perfect for that

13. Nidaime-Sama

With the Hyuuga having the x-ray vision, infered vision, inner coils vision, etc. they have the ability to see through ninjutsu and genjutsu making most of the Uchiha's attacks not a threat.

Also I'm not voting because we don't know the numbers or the calibur of each fighters, but the 3rd did call all the Hyuuga geniuses, but there is not enough info

14. Faust

Do all th uchiha have mangekyou sharingan like Itachi(assumig you did't have to kill your best friend but was still but you could get it) if all the uchiha's had that then the battle would be one sided

15. LCeh

I was referring to the fact that Itachi can have tons of jutsus up his sleeves. ;)

We are going that far now? After 3 years, Sasuke will probably be a monster with lots of jutsus. I don't think we want to go there... :p

If you can even predict human movements, why can't they predict projectiles movements? Human movements sure are a lot more complicated than projectiles.

Oh, that x-ray vision. Sorry, I misunderstood.

... or maybe they just won't run and hide. :D

X-ray vision is eye contact. Light is still entering your eyes, you are just not focusing on them. Just like a camera, even though when things are not in focus, they seem blurry, but light are still entering the lense.

16. Kamendex

Only Itachi has Mangekyou, but supposdly two others have the ability to unlock it, and we cant even verify if more then 4 Uchihas even have sharingan

17. Fox_Retainer

We know the three members of the police force did have the mastered Sharingan, as did Sasuke's father. Obito would have a partly-mastered one at least.

I'm not sure how far most Hyugas (exception of Hiyashi and Hizashi, who were about equal) got in mastering the Byakugan. Hanabi would probably be a bit farther than Hinata.

I only posted the list to give people ideas. You don't have to necessarily follow it.

18. Kamendex

Died with a newly awakened sharingan, and Hinabi is to young to be more advanced then Hinata.

But Hizashi and Hiashi are elite jounins, they are really strong and can kill in one hit, i think Hyuugas win this one

19. Fox_Retainer

Didn't Hiyashi tell Kurenai that Hinata was a loser below in skill to "this seven-year younger Hanabi"?

Bad Hiyashi...no faith in your children and you treat them like things.

20. Kamendex

Lol maybe I dont really follow the quotes o.o

21. Nidaime-Sama

Tsu and the sharingan eye genjutsu trick needs direct eye contact, but with the white eyes on they just see the inner coils. So they should be fine, even Gai based his style on fighting looking at the persons feet

Also to the other comment only 3 can get it, Itachi made the statement including him and Sasuke. The 3rd possible user is unknown

22. Fox_Retainer

Chapter 78, right after Naruto's fight with Kiba.

23. Invisus

Itachi wipes out about 3/4 of the Hyuga by himself, and then the rest wipe out the Hyuga, meaning a victory for the Uchiha.

24. StoneWalker

itachi is only ONE rare case of strength in the Uchiha clan.
    In terms of the bloodline's born abilities, the Hyuugas win this. must I elaborate?

25. Tesh

26. Invisus

Yes you must, since the entire Uchiha clan are considered Geniuses which would got against you "rare" case. Obito who was a 'loser' in terms of their clan was able to use that giant fireball technique which is a Chuunin level tech.

If that's a loser, I can only imagine what a normal one would be like. Also, Itachi isn't the only Uchiha genius, Sasuke is one as well and will eventually surpass even Itachi. And there is always the other Mangekyou User.

He wiped out the entire Uchiha clan in a night single handedly without getting a scratch. The Uchiha were widely known as a genius clan of genius ninja's, even Itachi who believed them to be weak in their belief praised them as being superior ninja's and the most feared in the Naruto world. If he can take them out by himself, I imagine he could seriously dent the Hyuga, given that we haven't even heard of a Hyuga member who could compare.

Itachi's strength puts the fear in Orochimaru who is a Sannin, and the other Sannin are Jiraiya and Tsunade both who were offered to be the Hokage of The Leaf. I didn't see any Hyuga members being given that offer, even though they are the oldest and 'greatest' clan in Konoha. Essentially Itachi's strength rivals that of the current Hokage in Konoha which sits above all the ninja's in Konoha.

27. Kamendex

Uchihas are a clan of geniuses, Uchihas have a rare prodigy in the clan....

The only thing Uchihas have going for them is Itachis Mang sharingan

Which if hes lucky can take out 3 members using 2 tsukiyomi and 1 Amaterasu

I just saw your post and I threwup a little in my mouth, Can you verify where it stated that Uchihas are a clan of geniuses. Plus ive never seen a Katon Jutsu do anything at all to anyone ever. Ya maybe Sasuke will surpass Itachi, i mean all the evidence points to it

Itachi becoming Anbu before him
    Itachi defeating Orochimaru at age 10-18
    Sasuke getting followed by Orochimaru
    Orochimaru planning to take his body in 3 years

:p

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2005
  28. Invisus

The Uchiha's have the Sharingan period. It's power rivals that of the Byakugan, and the Mangekyou Sharingan's powers surpass that of the Byakugan. And Itachi isn't the only Mangekyou Sharingan user, there is another one as well as Sasuke who has the potential to grow it.

And what makes you think he has to use it to beat them? I doubt he used it to crush the Uchiha given how much energy it takes.

Zabuza says it I believe, or not, he is suprised at how far he gets in the wave arc but when he finds out that Sasuke is an Uchiha he goes "Oh yeah, well that makes sense then." Obito mentions it too I believe, about how he's from that clan but sucks.

The Katon Jutsu is a high level Ninjutsu, it's like C-Grade or something. According to Kakashi a genin shouldn't have the chakra to use it, yet Sasuke did it when he was an 8 year old kid. Basically he learned and used a chuunin level technique when he was 8.

And Sasuke's growth as a ninja may have started out slow, but he has been growing ever faster. Even Kabuto was seeming disturbed by Sasuke's chakra when he showed up after the fight with Naruto.

29. Kamendex

He wiped them all out because he is the best in the clan and he has sharingan....therefore he knows all the weaknesses of sharingan
    As said previously Orochimaru fears Itachi because of the amount of jutsus he knows and the rate in which he can copy them. Jiraiya does not fear Itachi and Kisame together because he knows that Jutsus dont measure strength

Even the god of shinobi once said

Orochimaru something something when are you going to figure out that the number of jutsus doesnt show strength blah blah" or somthing along those lines :laugh

O and the sharingan does not rival the power of byakuugan because they serve two different purposes, and Itachi is the only Mang user, that doesnt mean hes the only one who will ever learn it

Also Naruto knew kagebunshin before he passed the test to be a genin, thats a jounin level tech but that doesnt say much about anything now does it....and maybe Kabuto was suprised because there was some CS2 chakra left in Sasuke's body...

And you still have yet to tell me where it states that the Uchihas are geniuses, Sarutobi has mentioned that Hyuugas are though

30. Invisus

That works both ways you know? People always use that as an arguement against Itachi, but always fail to realize that it works both ways. The fight with the Uchiha effectively negated the fact that he had the Sharingan because most of them also probably had it, which only proves how much stronger he is because his bloodline was essentially negated in his fight.

Orochimaru fears Itachi because he's stronger then him, period. Jutsu's or no, he was still afraid of a 10 year old kid, even though he's a Sannin. And Jiraiya doesn't know enough about Itachi to fear him, though I imagine seeing the Amaterasu put a little shock and fear considering Jiraiya didn't know there were jutsu's strong enough to put a hole in his summon.

Oh, yes it does. Notice how no one says "OMG The Byakugan is way better then the Sharingan" in the manga? That's because it isn't. They are both powerful doujutsu's that have some similar abilities. And Itachi isn't the only mangekyou user, there is another one besides him and Sasuke has the ability to gain it.

Yeah Naruto learned Kage Bushin, because he's got a hell of a lot of stamina. That's fairly amazing itself. Though he was also 4 years older at the time when he learned it.

And given that Kabuto has been dealing with the sound '5', I think he would know the difference between Cursed Seal power and non-cursed seal power.

Kakashi: Exactly...
    I believe in their strength. Naruto's determination...
    And Sasuke is the offspring of the Leaf's most outstanding Clan.
    Zabuza: You mean...
    Kakashi: Yeah
    His name is Uchiha Sasuke.
    A genius Ninja...
    ... With the advanced bloodline of the Uchiha Clan running through his veins.
    Zabuza: An offspring of that tragic Clan...
    No wonder he's improved so quickly...
    But that's the same for Haku.
    Nobody has ever defeated that Special Jutsu.

It's implied there, and I believe mentioned later on in the manga. Itachi calls them superior Ninja's and the most feared clan. He also seems to be a fairly unbiased source since he also condemned them for being content with their power and not trying to reach higher.