1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

The Instagram influencer whose 100,000-strong following got wiped says she called the police

Discussion in 'The NF Café' started by Saishin, Apr 14, 2019 at 6:51 AM.

1. Saishin Hajimemashite

A week ago, an Instagram influencer named Jessy Taylor uploaded a video to YouTube where she tearfully explained how her profile with over 100,000 followers had been deleted. She begged people to stop reporting her account as spam, saying she didn't have the skills for a normal job and was trying to be "a f---ing better person."

The video, "STOP REPORTING MY INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT," has about 800 likes to 11,000 dislikes, and comments below say things like "This is exactly what an entitled brat looks like" and "Get a job, you entitled tramp."

Taylor, 21, who mostly posted selfies and photos of her in bikinis on her old account, said that this hatred is the main reason her Instagram account was deleted.

"It wasn't reported from posting nasty photos," she told INSIDER. "It was reported from having haters."

Taylor said that though she made $500,000 from her account over three years, "that money does not last."

"You go to the Gucci store a few times, you pay a couple of months of rent ... I'm not rich like I used to be," she said.

Taylor has previously faced controversy, which she didn't want to talk about on the record. However, she did say that she apologizes for her trouble with law enforcement and the streams of her online making racist comments.

"That wasn't from the bottom of my heart," she said. "At the time, I didn't have that many followers, so I thought if I say this, maybe I can get more followers."

Taylor said she was mimicking the behavior of other controversial influencers who can say whatever they want and still maintain their popularity. Except in this case, it didn't pay off.

"It feels like everyone is after me for no reason," she told INSIDER. "What is their legit reason for not liking me? They've never met me in person. How can you hate me from a computer? How can you write a paragraph about someone and hate them so much after just seeing a video of them?"

Taylor said that working as a stripper for 3 1/2 years gave her a thick skin but that she still can't understand why people dislike her as much as they do.

"I'm not a hateful person. I'm a Sagittarius," she said. "I don't get jealous. I can't relate to hateful and jealous people because I've never been a hateful jealous person."

But she also said people might have a problem with the way she "keeps it too real."

"My friends say I can't just say exactly what I think of people," she said. "Well, why the f--- not?"

Taylor told INSIDER that her Instagram account being deleted felt like "a murder" and that the person who was instrumental in taking it down posted screenshots and bragged about it.

"I felt like it was a homicide," she said. "Like somebody murdered me and then went online to say, 'I murdered this girl.'

"I called the police actually and told them about this, and they said you can't compare a murder to this, and I was like, no, that's exactly what it felt like."

One of Taylor's fans gave her a new account, which has about 8,000 followers. But she said Instagram had blocked her from posting for a month, and she's wary of using the platform now anyway. She said she'd rather focus on her YouTube channel, which has about 5,000 subscribers.

"Basically, when you do YouTube, you can go anywhere," she said. "I want to save some money and possibly move to the UK."

She said she liked the UK because she believes people there are less judgmental and that's where her bigger fanbase is. Also, she said, "guys are hotter there."

"I see why Lindsay Lohan moved to another country," she added. "Because Americans are haters."

Taylor acknowledged that she had made mistakes and that having a big following gave her an ego boost that could be problematic.

"I turned into a mean person when I had my account," she said. "If people would try it with me, I'd use it to say, 'You need to understand who the f--- you're talking to.'"

Now she says she wants to focus more on her career than on what people are saying about her.

"I can't control what other people think of me," she said. "All I can do is move forward and put out new content and be true to myself."

Instagram didn't immediately respond to INSIDER's request for comment on why Taylor's account was deleted.

Tags:
  2. Pliskin Well-Known Member

Lol, her comments are inflammatory to the point where I suspect a deliberate marketing ploy to push her from insta to Kardashian tier :lmao

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Saishin Hajimemashite

Heh I call her just a lazy person

What? :lmao

4. wibisana still newbie

She is way too rich to get my symphaty tho as long ad she didnt break any law or rule she should get her old account back.

5. Saishin Hajimemashite

Influencers lol what these influencers influence beside making wet armies of dumb teens :lmao

6. Pliskin Well-Known Member

I have worked with children as a student. Believe me, some of these desperate gits totally WILL buy overpriced watches and fashion just because their favorite streamer/insta model/ yt talky guy said it is cool.

The game of getting children to buy stuff is on a whole new level compared to our old people youth.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  7. wibisana still newbie

It still honest job. She didnt steal the money right?

You can say she is whore but she aint thieve

8. blakstealth Moderator

LEAVE JESSE ALONE

9. Saishin Hajimemashite

Yeah it's incredible :lmao

I mean it's ok because they are kids and every one of us at that age had its own idols but in this social era these kind of stuff have reached exaggerated levels but oh well every one is free to do what he wants :maybe
    She's racist (maybe) :maybe

10. Trinity AD MELIORA

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

11. Mbxx [b]test[/b] Administrator

I am seriously underpaid :wha

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Sad! Sad! x 1
    • List
  12. Chelydra Devour them all.

Well she can start putting that pussy to actual work if she doesn't want to do a typical job.

She could easily be a waitress, show a little cleavage and get tips out the ass...

13. Mider T Busting in and out of guts

Is she ho-

Bring her account back IG! What gives!?

14. Saishin Hajimemashite

Well 500,000 in three years,I would have expected more I guess? :maybe

15. Chelydra Devour them all.

She's not bad at all, nice body anyway. Not much else going on for her tho.

(Pics in the vid) just skip around till you find them.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. MrGayNight Well-Known Member

I don't think the internet works like that.
    I don't know who the fuck she expects to meet in the UK but whatever

This thot is shit and I have no sympathy for her.

17. Worm Juice worms wurms werms

Losing something is always painful

18. RemChu † We're on the borderline †

I thought about posting this one. Felt bad for her when she said she use to be a prostitute and has no skills.

19. yuLeopard All Blunt

I mean it's really sad she had to sell her body to get by for several years and I think she really does deserve to get her account back if it's just a bunch of ornery 'incels'.

But if she really was doing stuff she didn't need to then I understand it and she deserves it.

It's also saddening she feels that way about herself and hasn't applied herself. Since like Tim Pool says, she can get a good following on IG and can always build it back up or do something else if she puts her mind to it

20. Reznor Well-Known Member Administrator

>Made half a million in 3 years
    >didn't pay off 20k debt

21. yuLeopard All Blunt

Well, that killed all of my sympathies

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019 at 1:26 AM
  22. Raiden Well-Known Member

23. Former OBD Lurker. Well-Known Member

24. Orochibuto Well-Known Member

She shot herself in the foot with that video, and althought I dislike her for being a thot I wish she gets her account back, if she hadnt made that video I think she could either get her account back or build it up back. But with that shit? Not anymore, she is too disliked now to make it back.

I wish Im wrong though.

25. Chelydra Devour them all.

That Hoe Owes Taxes

26. Zenith L'osservatore

Social media is the disease of our generation.

Saying that as a 26 years old millennial here.

Phenomena like these are just a manifestation of the symptom, and I'm sure it won't be the last. I mean when kids are growing up wanting to "make it big on Instagram" (which for girls apparently means showing skin for the hordes of sexually starved), you know you have a problem as a society.

27. Zenith L'osservatore

So after watching the video, the most contemptible take away from it is her disdain for "holding a job", as if he 97 percentile or so of people who do are somewhat lesser beings. What an astonishing sense of entitlement -- it's repulsive. And mind you, I'm one of the lucky people who doesn't need to work, yet I still wake up 6 a.m. to fulfill my purpose, and this whore just shows skin and makes money from it and thinks she's above working? Like fucking fall of a cliff you entitled cunt.

• Neutral Neutral x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  28. Zenith L'osservatore

[zenith]

Actually in hindsight before I leave, I think the root of the issue are the hordes of thirsty guys. I'm thinking that if they were not giving people like these the attention they wanted, they wouldn't have such an inflated ego, and treat their online lives just as another venue but not the main thing.

[/zenith]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019 at 3:38 AM
  29. Amol Chief of Wisdom

But why her account was deleted?
    Being a Thot can't be the reason or you will have to delete half of the accounts there.
    Provided she hadn't broke any laws(i don't know if she had any, article wasn't very clear on that), she should get it back.

30. wibisana still newbie

If you get excessive report. Usually then you get banned. No matter if the accusation is true or not.

She prolly overeact with racial slur or something after knowing people report her in mass so then she got banned because her reaction

Idk. I dont really know her full story.