• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

The Intelligent Hip-Hop/Rap Discussion III - Part 5

~Gesy~

Freshly drenched in coochie water
"You know I..
thug 'em,
fuck 'em,
love 'em,
leave 'em Cause I don't fuckin' need 'em
Take 'em out the hood,
keep 'em lookin' good
But I don't fuckin' feed 'em"

Jay'Z before dating Beyonce was something else. :lmao

Aww, big pimpin was my anthem all of last month!:lmao

Parallax

Bloodhail
Retired Staff

6ix9ine telling whoever wants to kill him where he's gonna be this Saturday.
He's been doing this since release

He really kinda lm ldid prove all these people are pussy cause he straight up keeps taunting them and nothing happened

It's all just grandstanding and fake shit it kinda proves what a lot of nonsense that shit really is

~Gesy~

He's been doing this since release

He really kinda lm ldid prove all these people are pussy cause he straight up keeps taunting them and nothing happened

It's all just grandstanding and fake shit it kinda proves what a lot of nonsense that shit really is
Yeah that's his point. But it only takes one misstep for him to be a dead man and a lifetime of running not to be.

The roadrunner shtick is cute...until it's not.

Udell

Mr. Steal Yo Girl
I am guessing that's the Album Cover.

idk man looks like a troll
I assumed it was a metaphor for shooting fire.

I listened to the interlude and if its really a interlude why did Cole release it? That song didn't really build any hype though the song is okay. Hopefully we get some good tracks outta cole from this album.

Udell

Mr. Steal Yo Girl
Anyone watched the applying pressure documentary that Cole just dropped? Hearing his thoughts and the way he felt made me reflect on myself. Also had no idea he was preparing to retire but its good to see these things. Nothing last forever.

~Gesy~

Anyone watched the applying pressure documentary that Cole just dropped? Hearing his thoughts and the way he felt made me reflect on myself. Also had no idea he was preparing to retire but its good to see these things. Nothing last forever.
I was...but then I saw that Joe Budden dropped a rare interview. And that type of content being boring is almost impossible .

Last edited:

Udell

Mr. Steal Yo Girl
Aaah shit Cole didn't disappoint at all with the album
Pride is the devil
95 south
100 mil
Best tracks for me.

Also Nicki Minaj dropped a really great track with Wayne and drizzy. These 3 should do a collab album. Not a huge fan of any of them but I must admit they sound good together.

Top Bottom