1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

The Joker and others

Discussion in 'Art Lounge' started by BlackBeret, Oct 18, 2006.

1. BlackBeret

Just looking for comments on the general poprotions or how I can improve the details and stuff. So CnC plz and all that.

Venom.......I think he's pretty cool. Though I guess that pose hes got going on is pretty dificult to pull off. Though I dont care. Anyways CnC plz.

I think the anatomy is a little off. It's been awhile since I've drawn a women. So plz anyone who can help me out plz do. You can be as bland, frank, and streight as you want. Also if you would like to draw over it to help illustrate your point, PLZ do not hesistate. So plz, suger free CnC plz.

This is a char from an old series showed on MTV in 1995. CnC plz.

Tags:
  2. sakarah007

I like the one of Joker...but you're right, the girl's thighs are huge! But you have a good sense of lines.

3. Leraine

I really like Venom and Joker! Both are very well done. The girl looks good too, going strong I'd say ^.^
    Is that MTV-comic character suposed to have such a jaw? His hand-spike-whatever seems familiar, though .. >.>

4. BlackBeret

The MTV guy doesnt really have a jaw, those are his teeth......Thanks for the comments.