1. Konoha Library has been renamed to New Leaf. Konoha TV will soon be (or has been) archived. For Naruto/Boruto manga AND ANIME discussion, go to

New Leaf
  2. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  3. Give your waifu the ultimate gift - being crowned the most popular waifu on NF by helping her win in Senjou’s “NF Waifu Popularity Contest”

Feeling extra confident? You can now bet on your Waifu as well for fun forum prizes here

Come on with everything your waifu does for, you should do this for your waifu.
  4. Avatar upgrade for members!
    All normal members can now have 175x250 avatars.
    Read more about it here.
  5. "Are you a Messi or Ronaldo fanboy? Come and nominate them and more of your favourite players in NF's UEFA Champions League Awards!

If your nominees win, you could win points for cool forum prizes!

Click here to play :) .
  6. Our latest NF Newsletter is out (November), read it here!
  7. It's that time of the year when everyone spreads good and magic things, to enter in the Christmas Spirit full of art HVoA invites you to

✵ Join the NF Christmas Extravaganza ✵

[Naruto] The Kakashi & Obito FC

Discussion in 'Fanclubs' started by Amanda, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Arya Stark .

Okay okay! I'm going to keep morales high! I'll be having fun when we get to see the best tag-team of the Naruto world!

Now some KakaObi songs to make you feel ready!

(my two favourites, a must listen)

this one makes me cry :cry

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmETr5Uw9vk[/YOUTUBE]

even the name of song
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RwsS1Jp888[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0JgrOyEA3Q[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqeDUf7mZic[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY2sBDPgOXU[/YOUTUBE]

Do you have any fave songs going for KakaObi? (or characters themselves?)

2. Rosi &#32

So, do you guys think Kishi will show our glorious boys together next chap, or we'll stay with Juubi, Madara and Alliance? :tomasulk

Anyway, to cheer us up even more, courtesy to Abz (Naymles, who doesn't know), her recent gem :lmao

Spoiler: do not open before playing the music plz!!!11

We Escaped the Juubi Nah nah nan nah Naaah ​

Oh, and I think Moon posted some pics from this log in the Telegrams Convo already, but the first one from there is the most fitting to the recent events one :LOS

Spoiler: juubi wrecking shit;meanwhile in another dimension

by

dat Kakashi :datass

Moon, can you please post that new stirringwind's KakaObi comic? :lmao I can't do it due to to shitty image limit, but it's required MUST SEE for friggin' everyone :argh

3. Abz *~Abz-J-Harding~*

Hey guys can i join!!! :hurr got some crazy stuff to post for you all :maybe

edit : rosi got there before me....damn lol ...you i have another one up may sleeve :villa

4. Arya Stark .

You guys HAVE TO check the comic below :rotfl

Spoiler: by precious stirringwind

It's my headcanon now.

Anything ANYTHING can happen at this point!
    But I think we will see the desruction of area first and then switch to KakaObi by the end of chapter.

Also Naym's stuff never ceases to smile me :lmao

ZOMG ABZ WELCOME BB :wtf

Spoiler:
    YES YOU MELTED
    *insert evil laugh here*

Can't wait to see the stuff under your sleeve :hurr

5. Amanda Dryas octopetala Retired Staff

Ahem. Just some notions.... Obito appers to be tsuntsun for poor Kakashi and I'd like to analyze that picture-by-picture, but before delving deeper into that, can we first talk for a while about Kakashi's behaviour when he was a kid?

We don't know when they first met, but this could well have been it:

Small beginnings and all, but it makes me wonder. Chronologically the next time we see them is here:

Obito didn't even say anything wrong here, he's just very enthusiastic. Why Kakashi feels the need to start picking on his words? Wasn't just commenting on him being late enough?

One wonders what happened in-between, during the time they were in the academy? Because it seems like this is already a routine to them.

Yep, defintely a routine.

Kakashi dear, are you sweating? Is this somehow personal to you? And what's going on with all these intense stares? I could quote so many of them. Does his mere precence get you this worked up?

You don't like what he says and does? But Kakashi, it's not like it'd always be simply 1) Obito says something irritating -> 2) Kakashi gets irritated. Don't say you didn't take the initiative here, because I'm sure you knew perfectly well he didn't remember to get a present for you:

Spoiler:

The translation is bad in these scans, but Kakashi first forces Obito into admitting he didn't remember the present, creating this comfrontation all himself, then uses it to tell Obito anything he'd given would have been just useless burden anyway, continues by snarking at him for being of lower rank and skill, and then ends by mocking him for failing to live up to the expectations set by his famous surname. It's Kakashi here who's being the provocative one, and Obito is completly falling for it.

Spoiler:

Now that's just mean.

The point is Kakashi isn't just passively responding to Obito, his attention is actively drawn to him. He seems to be always ready (eager?) to rub Obito's currentmost failure at his face the second he arrives, tear apart his words to make him look ridiculous, and just basically verbally abuse him the best he can.

Why? He could just ignore the guy, mutter some dissing remarks and concentrate on something more productive than tormenting a boy who obviously isn't going to change by it. Is Kakashi trying to say something more? Does he enjoy this on some level he probably himself doesn't understand? Or is he being forced by some inner urges that whisper to his ear "There's the moron, go and rip him apart! God, he's untolerable!"

Who is he scolding?

Oh.

OH.

Let's end the foreplay here. I believe Kakashi was annoyed with Obito for a number of reasons:

1) For being a burden to his own thrive for merciless perfectionism efficency.
    2) Because he reminded him of Sakumo. We don't know much about Sakumo, but based on what he did he must have been a warm hearted, nice fellow - and above all else, idealistic. Not much unlike some certain Uchiha.
    3) For bursting with happiness, optimism, energy and goodwill - all of which are things Kakashi himself has been robbed of. Misery loves company, and it absolutely hates happy, carefree people. (I don't believe Obito was either happy nor carefree, but he had the appearance of both, and he certainly was genuinely filled with loving, positive feelings for the people around him.)

Kakashi is like that song by the Rolling Stones:

"I see a red door and I want it painted black / No colors any more I want them to turn black..."

Obito must have been a brightly shining orange exclamation mark in Kakashi's black world. Did he hate it or love it? Did he want to paint it black, or be closer to it?

And then there's this...:

I don't even know what's going on in here.

Expect that Obito didn't become important to Kakashi when he died - he already was, and perhaps had been for some time.

6. Rika24 Flame of Recca Fangirl

agreed with you on all of this 100% it's also interesting to note how close Kakashi seems to be to Gai here. almost like Kashi doesn't see Gai as his rival, yet he certainly treats Obito like one

7. Amanda Dryas octopetala Retired Staff

Thank you Rika24! And you're right, Gai and Kakashi seem to be of that type who met at preschool and have sticked together forever after.

And now to Bito-kun, the petite version.

Previously we saw Obito reacting to Kakashi scolding him. He may have been a loser, but not a pushover.

Though Obito wasn't entirely innocent himself.

He might or might not have been worried of Kakashi, satisfied of him neither being perfect, or both.

Oh, let's also mention the eye thingy. Other than being foreshadowing of the importance (and vulnerability) of his eyes, it tells us something of his personality. Such as that he's overly emotional and can't control it... and that he's not comfortable about letting others realize this, and rather makes up excuses than tells what's the real reason he's getting all misty eyed.

Yes whatever Obito. As long as you can fool yourself.

This is the heart of Obito's problem. He's a loser, and Kakashi is making him look ever worse by comparison. He tries so hard, it gets him nowhere. (Why is he so clumsy, by the way? There's no trace of it left when he later gets serious.)

Spoiler:

No comments here. That's just him being a dork. Stalked by another dork.

In conclusion, he can't live up to his own hopes and he certainly can't live up to Kakashi's standards, which causes them to constantly snap at each other. Mostly but not always started by Kakashi saying something harsh to him.

8. Amanda Dryas octopetala Retired Staff

Spoiler:

Obito you perfect human being.

He not only willingly admits to himself and a close adult that he's falling short of expectations, badly, but he also admits he respects Kakashi. That dumbass who's constantly mocking him and making him feel even worse of his own insecurities, not to mention getting Rin's attention. And that it makes him feel bad and he's arguing with Kakashi because of this very reason.

Nobody can convince me Obito isn't the most emotionally smartest, socially intelligent person in this whole damn manga. He can understand people so well. That's his true greatest power even later as a villain, when he habitually trolls and manipulates everyone.

Just look at this darling's face. He's absolutely torn by the pain Kakashi has been through.

So the next day arrives, and Obito has to try to continue dealing with both his and Kakashi's issues.

I'll never get over this. Never. And how hard it still is for him to say that!

Then comes that scene. I don't say much about it, because it's been done already previously, lazyness etc. But let's just repeat that Obito is infact being very gentle with Kakashi, now when it truly counts, despite obviously being extremely angry at him. (Kakashi is basically saying he doesn't want to care if Rin dies.)

What Obito really says here is "You dad was a great man and you don't need to be ashamed of him, or of youself. You don't need to do this to yourself - or us." There's no trace of snarkiness or immature feelings. He's not thinking of himself or how to hide is own vulnerability at all. For the first time in during their interaction, he's just being completly, utterly open and honest.

(Putting this inside brackets:

Spoiler:

"Kakashi you're my hero, you need to savvvvve usssss!")

They'll be like this for another short moment, but before that...

I can't hear you over the sound of deredere.

Ever after Kakashi's return to the moment he "dies" Obito stays in full deredere mode towards Kakashi.

Also this sweetie pie awoke his Sharingan because Kakashi lost an eye? Seriously boy, if he had lost an arm you'd probably have awoken the frikking Mangekyou. Or did he get the Sharingan from the emotional turmoil of Kakashi coming back to save him and Rin?

Yes Bito, I guess once you've started...

While we all cry together in the pool of our own tears, let's pay some attention to two details:

Obito has been thinking of what kind of present to give Kakashi. That he forgot it bothered him, and he wanted to give something that was fitting, not just some random excuse of a present. Despite the way they argued about it, and the really unkind way Kakashi spoke to him then.

The classic situation of the dying person comforting the one watching it happen. But something else too: finally, finally Obito says out loud to Kakashi how he really feels about him; that he's a great Jounin. He has been of this opinion already before Kakashi's change of heart, even before Minato's reveal. But he hasn't been able to say it before. Why? Because Kakashi hasn't exactly been helping, and because tsundere, that's why.

That's about it with kid!Obito. Only one more thing. In Madara's cave of evil, once Obito realizes he's both alive and going to stay alive, he keeps being full deredere towards Rin, but also regains his tsundere attitude towards Kakashi. It's not bad as previously - he thinks they can now work together as a team - but he's bakakakashi in his dreams!

9. Amanda Dryas octopetala Retired Staff

Small addition to the previous post: what strikes out most with Obito's discussion with Minato is Obito's admittance that it hurts his feelings how Kakashi doesn't return the respect he feels for him, despite how hard he tries to be a good Ninja. All this time Obito has wanted Kakashi's acknowledgement. He must really have seen something good and esteemable in Gaiden!Kakashi, whom many just brand as an asshat. Also he really wants to solve this conflict between them, and is ready to seek help for that.

Let's continue to teen!Obito.

Oh Kakashi, you heartbreaker. Smashing three with one chidori.

First of all, what has changed? Obito's landscape of emotions has turned from optimism to cynicism, from wish to develope to wish to escape, from gentleness to sadism. Also his image of Kakashi has turned from admiration to dissapointment. He still likes excuses and lying to himself, though.

Just after Rin died, Obito claims he will never accept this moment.

And that's what he'll be doing for the next 19 years... unaccepting things he really has no choice but to eventually accept. Which is worse for him? Rin's discontinued existence, or Kakashi's discontinued heroism? Both are things he wants to re-establish back to the state they were in before that accursed moment. He wants to create a world where people never die, and where heroes exist. To change the fate of this world, and the fate of Team Minato.

He claims he doesn't hate Kakashi, he just thinks Kakashi is failed and needs to be renewed. So it doesn't matter if Kakashi dies, because he will be reborn in a better form.

Totally no feelings for this world's Kakashi whatsoever:

I take this as the moment where Obito decides he must do everything on his own because he can't trust anyone, especially not Kakashi.

Some time passes, Obito and Kakashi grow up into teenage. The malicious, angry and bitter feelings are burning with cold fire in Obito. At least once during this time he saw Kakashi while he was visiting Obito's and Rin's graves.

Why was Obito there? Obviously he gets to hear Kakashi revealing Kushina giving birth soon, but unless he knows telepathy or something he couldn't have come there for that purpose, he just came and happened to hear it. Is this something he does regularly? Does he come to see Rin's grave, or to stalk Kakashi? When will these two idiots learn to communicate?!

Just lol. Obito, that's so mature.

Let's keep this grave subject in mind. Let's also remember the "I don't care what happens to Kakashi in this world", aka "THAT LIAR LIES!!!" moment.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
  10. Amanda Dryas octopetala Retired Staff

Lots of time passes... we have no idea what Obito is up to or if he ever sees Kakashi. Most likely he does, just because he keeps an eye over everything.

This is the first time we see them interacting after their separation. Of course only Obito knows that. They're now both into their thirties:

Troll mode fully activated!

Aaand... that was the official beginning of the "Obito dissing Kakashi" theme. He's very fond of doing that.

So close! This time he doesn't diss Kakashi but flatters him instead. Or at least appears to be doing so - Obito will keep fluctuating between praising and mocking Kakashi, but even when he praises him, it has the sense of patronazing him. "I'm miles higher above you! If I'm merciful I may grant you some nice words!" At this moment, Obito is more interested in Naruto, who has just TnJ'd Nagato, so he doesn't have much to say to Kakashi.

The next time they meet is during the Team Seven reunion. This time Obito acknowledges Kakashi's presence even less, only noticing Sasuke and Naruto. It's an emotional reunion for the Team Seven, but Obito barely notices his own old team mate. Expect this little thing:

Ah, back to the dissing.

If I'm not forgetting anything, the next time they meet is after the war has already started, when Kakashi and Obito crash his fight with Naruto and Bee.

Dissing!

Why the silence? What are you thinking? Are you finally being affected by Kakashi's presence?

Oh you devil, now you're flattering him, dissing him and flattering yourself all in the same sentence! You're totally saying Kakashi is good - but only because of your eye!

Remember also that all the time during this fight when Obito keeps looking down upon Kakashi, he grows increasingly impressed by Naruto. He's obviously proud himself in a way nearing vanity, and when Naruto keeps taunting him, he falls for it and prematurely beging to revive the Ten Tails.

My toys are bigger than yours, nah nah!

But oh my, Kakashi isn't too impressed. In fact he keeps his cool and analyzes the situation rather calmly:

This is untolerable. And behold:

The moment when Obito officially starts to lose his calm, and to lose his war.

11. Amanda Dryas octopetala Retired Staff

After finally stating to get worked up, Obito explains his vision to Naruto & co, who are't too impressed and turn him down, even making fun of the Moon's Eye Plan. It's okay Obito, all great men met resistance in life... many for a good reason. But let's just notice one thing, just for the fun:

Now what does this remind me of? Hmmm.... Oh yes:

Obito, I'm not saying your new ideology is copied from Kakashi... but I'm certainly thinking so.

Then....:

Bitch, that mask was brand new, and custom made!! Do you have any idea how much these cost?!! And they're part of my villainous imago you dunce, how would you feel if I ripped your mask?!

That, and Kakashi just became the first person to get past Obito's impassable defence. Ouch.

After this, Obito gets silent for a veeeery long time, just staring at Kakashi who's considering how to best attack him. Then some more dissing comments, and....

Double ouch. Now Obito really gets into that "let's silently stare at Kakashi while planning his death" business while Kakashi explains everyone his weaknesses.

And ultimately:

Remember that graveyard business? Obito remembers it too.

Kakashi of this world might be irrelevant to Obito, but Obito certainly keeps harbouring memories of him for two decades. Bito, is this similar to that thing with the eye drops or what ever? When you were totally crying but not really?

Obito then claims he's not afraid of Kakashi's "borrowed power" (there you go, you said it! He's fighting against you with the same gift you gave him, and he's kind of winning), only for this to happen:

Ok, by now I kind of feel sorry for him already. Obito Uchiha, out-Kamui'd. At least he finally has to give Kakashi completly genuine praise.

The cutest kid grew up to be the handsomest man. No other point in posting this panel except aesthetic reasons.

Only one more part to go: "The lies and denials of a very boneheaded Uchiha!"

12. Amanda Dryas octopetala Retired Staff

Here we are, at the current moment. Where we are in Obito's charts of tsundere? Let's remember a few things: that according to Obito, he

1) doesn't care about the Kakashi of this reality, and it's completly equal to him whether he lives or dies, and
    2) isn't angry at him, because it's only this reality that is to blame.

Yes, I can already hear you laughing, but let's do this properly shall we.

How little anger he feels towards Kakashi:

Yeah baby, whatever you say.

Now, to the "I don't care if he lives or dies" part. Let's start it by reviewing the all the pictures just posted. Each of those strikes needed to be hold back to not to be leathal.

Why the knee, Obito? What has Kakashi's knee done to you?

And what are you doing here, you idiot? Dicking around and waiting for Bakakashi to come back to full consciousness? You realize you have a war to win here, and this Kakashi fellow is a major obstacle in it?

Do you know what you could have done instead? This:

And then the most bizarre thing. Seriously, I can't explain this with anything else except flustered Tsundere logic:

Well I bet in 628 Obito must be on the seventh heaven because he FINALLY manages to get Kakashi into the Kamuiland. Fourth time's the charm!

From the tactical point of view, the only thing that could harm Obito more than a living Kakashi on the battle field is a living Kakashi inside the Kamui. Either Obito has lost all his reason (and why could that be?), or having private conversation with Kakashi has suddenly become a priority, after gazillion years of "not caring" about him at all.

Anyway, I'm done here. Perhaps more could have been said of Obito's interaction with Kakashi on the battlefield after the shattering of his mask, but I've stayed up all night writing this stuff. Now off to to breakfast, and then to get some sleep!

13. Rika24 Flame of Recca Fangirl

amazing job Sibylla! i was wondering if i could post this on my KakaObi shrine/fanlisting? full credit and a link back here will of course be added

14. Amanda Dryas octopetala Retired Staff

Of course you can, just notice all the typos and mistakes I've made, because there's plenty!

It was really fun to do, because going through their story like this made me notice some new things, and just brought out all the finesse Kishi has put into them and their relationship. Everyone is so harsh to Kishi, and I scold him too (but only when he deserves it!), but he really has some great things going on. For example Obito being Naruto's failed counterpart and Madara being Sasuke's failed counterpart totally isn't a coincidence.

15. Amanda Dryas octopetala Retired Staff

Just a friendly reminder that Kakashi has carried a part of Obito's body inside his own body for all these years. Kakashi is technically a KakaObi hybrid.

And every time he has done *anything* with his Sharingan, it has de facto been Obito protecting him from beyond time and death

Bye bye fanclub.

16. Taijukage Active Member

dat obi tanking raikiri.
    also poor kakashi being asked to kill his friend :(

17. Stripes wrong direction

AH. Oh gosh. There is so much gorgeous stuff I need to get my grabby hands on later. I'm not even suppose to be on here. SHUSH.

Spoiler: 629
    If that heart thing didn't strike me right in my KOKORO then I have no clue what would. Ugh and Kakashi having nostalgia. Please.....stop....Kishi.

I DEMAND MORE FLASHBACKS!!! yeah. gosh.

I'll write some drabble prompts, if I'm still allowed to. I wonder if I got kicked out. :LOS

18. Arya Stark .

OMG STRIPES, WELCOME BAACK :hug if you can do please write them!

Spoiler: 629
    I am tired to write it all, I don't know how Kishi will go from here. I'm puzzled. My all predictions up to here got confirmed (Rin's death, Obito knowing it all etc. etc.)

The chances of them dying together is decreasing over chapters. And seems like they are not teaming up either. :hmm I'm locked here :argh

And it's also confirmed that Obito is ALSO doing it all for Kakashi. He said it himself. :smoke

I'll be adding Sby's amazing LAPs on the first page and then I will include prompts you all write as well.

ARGH KISHI WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO

19. Arya Stark .

Gee, I wonder who's gonna be Obito's heart? :distracted

Maybe "his eye" will take the job as well :maybe

Some fanarts

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

20. Rosi &#32

I still feel like such an ass for not commenting on Sybilla's magnificent analysis yet :cry But I'll certainly do it tomorrow.

Anyway, on to the chapter :gar

Spoiler:
    I like how Obito was all like "You don't need to feel guilty, Kakashi, it's not your fault :sniff" But at the same time he is basically torturing him! What an ass :lmao And poor Kakashi, it's hurting him so much. I mean, even after knowing all the evil shit Obito's done, he is still "Drop this, would you?" :(
    So sad, hope we'll stay with our babies next chapter.

New fanart time(me and Moon have already been drooling over it in private) :LOS
    Spoiler:

by

And welcome, Abz! :high

Last edited: May 11, 2013
  21. Amanda Dryas octopetala Retired Staff

You veterans must know these things better. Is Kakashi 4 years younger than Obito as I've heard, or are they the same age? How old are they? 30-something?

I tried to find answer for this from the Naruto wiki, and only learned that part 2 Obito weights 55.9 kg. Flat what. He weights a lot less than me, and yet in my mind he's a pretty big guy. Damn, the Japanese are small...

Hey hey, no pressure or anything. It's all for fun, no response of any kind is demanded. You keep flattering me, and I'm just blushing here. :redface

Oooh, the artist has noticed that Obito still carries that... that.... thingy which connected him to the gunbai. Seriously, what is he intending to do with it? Use it as a rope to tie someone? (Still lolling over Tobi catching Naruto with it.) Kishi must have some plan for it, he wouldn't bother to keep drawing such a detail for nothing. *comically misses the point*

22. Animaeon Valar morghulis.

That's what I noticed too. You'd expect him to remove the chain since he no longer has the fan... Especially when somebody like Kakashi can grab the end and pull him into a difficult situation (coughlikeahugcough :hoho).

I would say it's probably just for looks... but since Kishi has been very consistent with it, who knows? (Kakashi did lose the X on his chest.. and in 629, Obito suddenly has different type of 'socks'/whatever the heck you call them)

Edit: Meanwhile, in the other dimension

23. Rosi &#32

Well, the misunderstanding comes from the fact that in the databook it's stated that Kakashi became genin at 5, while Rin and Obito at 9. So people logically assume that they are 4 years older, due to them being in the same team. But the thing is, Gai is supposed to have graduated at 7 and he is the same age as Kakashi(29-30), Asuma and Kurenai at the same age Obito did, and they are 31. So it's Kishi's big fuck up, because if we go by databook, all these people couldn't study and participate in chuunin exams together, and for sure I don't believe 13 year old girl would be inlove with a 9 year old. Height difference also counts, because even if in KG there were some panels where Obito seemed to be taller, in all recent flashback chapters and group photo, they are the same height, which obviously wouldn't be the case if there was 4 years age difference between them. So Obito is either the same age, or like Asuma and Kurenai, a year older max.

Obito's weight is something very very weird :lmao Because Kakashi's is much bigger(67.5) and he is obviously not fat. Minato's too(66.1). Maybe it's due to them being quite a bit higher though. Obito is 175 cm, like pretty much all the grown up Uchihas, while Kakashi and Minato are over 180 cm. Or maybe, which is more likely imo, it's due to his body being half Zetsu(maybe even more now, as we saw last chapter). They are probably lighter than normal humans. Deidara was only 50 kg anyway, so it's nothing :lmao

So I finally read it. And it was perfect, just perfect. Thank you so much, Sybilla :cry I especially liked the childhood part, because due to recent flashback, which let's admit it, wasn't the greatest piece of Kishi's writing, people usually forget all about Obito/Kakashi interactions in Kakashi Gaiden. And it sucks.

Last edited: May 12, 2013
  24. Abz *~Abz-J-Harding~*

Lol don't get me started on the height and weight....

Height:
    Kakashi>minato>obito ( regardless that obito was taller than kakashi in gaiden :lmao)

Weight:
    Kakashi>minato>obito (though the gap between minato and kakashi is very small)

I'll laugh when we see the height difference in the manga with these 3 :rotfl

25. Rosi &#32

There've been quite a lot of funny japanese fanarts/comics on the theme of height difference since the reveal :lmao Especially with Obito being all butthurt about it :lmao I won't be able to find them all, but some of them I have in my bookmarks.

Spoiler: warning as it's too long

by

Spoiler: the same

by

Spoiler:

by

Wish we could translate some of them though(the second one especially), even though most of it is quite straightforward :lmao

26. Amanda Dryas octopetala Retired Staff

Yeah, not happing, not in this or any universe.

Now that you mention... That's probably it... *runs with this*

Glad you liked it! I got kind of lazy towards the end... The main idea was to point out how it's not just Kakashi holding Obito dear, but Kakashi being very important to Obito from the start to this day, and how hard it is for him to admit it.

First he was a hot tsundere: he admired Kakashi and wanted his acknowledgement, but was turned down and responded to that with open aggression. Now he's a cold tsundere: he pretends he doesn't care about Kakashi anymore, but he's belittling, dissing, taunting him, and can't keep his mouth shut but just needs to drop all kind of personal snarks and remarks. Even when he was still trying to hide his real identity, he kept getting all personal with Kakashi.

What is certain is that while he sees a lot of what's going on with other people, and is skilled at handling them, he's not comfortable about showing his own true face. Pun totally intended. He likes to hide both his vulnerabilities and his motivations, to veil himself behind layers of pretense. This is just one of the many things Kishi is very consistent with his character through his whole arc. He's only been completly open and honest at two moments in time; during his and Kakashi's confrontation (a life or death moment for Rin), and when he was dying. Is he going to become open - and hopefully deredere - during his oncoming death scene too?

And at the same time, he's a big show-off who likes to brag, to babble to his enemies with no worry in the world. He's proud, vain even, and we all know how stylish he likes to be. (Don't tell me Akatsuki's black nail polish rule wasn't his idea.) Together with his megalomanical plan of saving ruling the entire world on his own, it just speaks of a weakling loser who was looked down upon by guys and ignored by girls suddenly getting super strong and it going into his head. It all just goes back to his insecurities. How ironic it is that all this time Kakashi has been hero worshipping him? Those goddamn idiots, they're each other's biggest fanboys, but they're such dorks about it.

Yeah, lot of people seem to be ignoring or outright re-interpreting Kakashi Gaiden now. Saying Obito was a false friend, a retard... that's just goes to show how poor their reading comprehension is. But you know, when our "opponents" are that tardy, what weight do their opinions have?

Edit: Oh Rosi that last one.... :love

27. Arya Stark .

Sibylla's amazing analyze added to front page!

Sorry to interrupt the current topic but does anyone else find Obito's "you've had a few chances to kill me" a bit hypocretic? Because he had too. :geg Hell, he is leauges above Kakashi he could have killed him more then Kakashi could. Not to mention he never tried to take his eye "back".

I hope Kakashi calls him out on his delusion in the upcoming chapters. Even though he stays on Dark Side, I at least want him to accept his feelings. Like how he did before his death.

About flashbacks and current chapters, now thinking about it, Obito never used Rin's name without Kakashi's. These two were maybe different in his heart but they received same love from him. Even in this chapter, he said "for you and Rin" not only Rin.

I've had debates about it even against Obito and Kakashi fans.I don't understand how one expect them to kill each other with cold-blood. If Kakashi couldn't, then Obito couldn't too.Remember how instead of finishing him off he only sent Kakashi to dimension, KNOWING he would get back from there. And I'm sorry but most Kakashi fans believed "he manned up now he'll kill him with no hesitation". And I said "no, he can't and WON'T".Obito meant everything to him and you can't change this information in your heart THAT quickly (Sakura and Naruto, I'm looking at you). Obito died for Kakashi. How people miss it makes me roll my eyes. If he wanted to get Rin and never cared for Kakashi then he could run for his life and leave Kakashi under rocks and no one would blame him for that act. But instead, he SAVED Kakashi and got crushed by boulders. Those scars (including Kakashi's eye) belong to them AND ONLY THEM.

28. Amanda Dryas octopetala Retired Staff

Kakashi: "But Obito, you could have Mokutoned me. You could have sliced me open with the Shuriken. You could have roasted me with your Katon."
    Obito: "I CANT HEAR YOU YOUR WORDS CANT REACH ME LA LA LALLA LAA~!"

On the death bed, fully expecting a heartfelt confession of eternal love, followed by a long monologue of how Kakashi is the most amazing person ever to grace the face of the earth, and how he needs Kakashi to become happy and let go of his bad memories and start making good memories instead. He'll depart with a smile while Kakashi is crying his eyes out, as his last words promising to take Kakashi's regards to Rin. Kishi, give us your sappiest.

The question is if he'll give Kakashi another gift, or if he'll refer to the last death and apologize for not having anything to give this time. And then Kakashi is all "it's okay I'm just happy to have met you again and hold y

Wait, I'm just embarassing myself with my fluff. /Sibylla out

29. Arya Stark .

or this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dqjyncijYo[/YOUTUBE]

Top comments under video :cry

30. Rosi &#32

Some fanarts that I don't think were posted yet:

Spoiler:

by

Spoiler: with Minato-sensei

by

Spoiler: so realistic

by

Some funny doodles based on the latest chapter, if anyone hasn't seen them yet

And Predictions for the next chapter :lmao
    Spoiler:

by

by

dat Bleach reference :lmao

Moon, that is just heartbreaking! :cry

Oh, and I want some KG reference in the end too. IDK about any gift, but maybe something about "dust in the eyes" :sniff, or maybe something about Kakashi's father. aww