1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

[Naruto] The Konoha Jounins FanClub

Discussion in 'Fanclubs' started by Maffy the Love Doctor, Mar 5, 2005.

Who Is You Favorite Konoha Jounin?

1. Kakashi

65 vote(s)
    49.2%
  2. Asuma

10 vote(s)
    7.6%
  3. Genma

18 vote(s)
    13.6%
  4. Kurenai

3 vote(s)
    2.3%
  5. Gai

15 vote(s)
    11.4%
  6. Ibiki

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  7. Shizune

4 vote(s)
    3.0%
  8. Anko

13 vote(s)
    9.8%
  9. Hayate

3 vote(s)
    2.3%
  10. Aobe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Maffy the Love Doctor

alright! we all love them and well i didn't find anything on them so why not make a fanclub dedicated to the konoha jounin! and i aint talkin about the new kid jounins, i'm talkin about the hard core elite adult jounins like kakashi, asuma, genma, anko, hayate (r.i.p), gai, kurenai, shizune, ibiki, and more great jounins :smile-big. so come on down people, everyone is welcome. we finally have two logos and you can pick from either one...

Owner:
    Mafioso11

Members:
    1.martryn
    2.Gempachi
    3.Izumi_Hatake
    4.ShikamaruRocks
    5.monk3
    6.sunrider
    7.Asmodeus
    8.+||ItaChi||+
    9.cheesygurl
    10.pretear12
    11.tootaa18
    12.Hime
    13.Xgladar_of_konoha
    14.skmt999
    15.Gooba
    16.AdventD
    17.krigarinna
    18.brownboyd
    19.tekkdeath
    20.ridemylightningx
    21.Nan Desu Ka
    22.MartialHorror
    23.Kakashis_grl_Ice
    24.nakasong
    25.Kakashi509
    26.GenoBreaker
    27.Come_Come_Violence
    28.BlackCoven
    29.Reaper of Souls
    30.sik4rilz
    31.Aregashi
    32.x_tofer_x
    33.SeruraRenge
    34.naruto_is_number1
    35.Naruto_Freak08
    36.Kiyuiichan
    37.toothpick

Last edited: Aug 24, 2006
    Tags:
  2. martryn

Hmmm....

This fan club has much too broad an array to have much appeal. I would think that a good banner is what you need. Let's see. I have in mind one that has all the jounins' faces on it, or something. I wish I had skill at this sort of thing because I have the banner in my head, I just have no idea how to get it on screen.

If you get a banner, you can call me your first member, though I am hesitant to join a FC this broad.

Find a cool pic of all the jounins, go to the request section of the art forums, and throw up your pics and say you would like to have a FC banner created. Then you should have no problem attracting members.

3. Maffy the Love Doctor

thanks for the suggestions, i'll see what i can do :). hopefully someone will make a great logo.

4. Gempachi

Yo, this FC looks like it has much potential and appeal as well, could i join? Anyways, i agree with martryn on the banner that it should have all the elite jounins' faces on it or something along that line. Another good idea is that it could have kakashi and gai on it doing thumbs up or genma and the other jounin just standing there in a line. Anything that has a jounin or group of jounin would work very well.

5. martryn

I think it should be a mosiac of jounins. You just need profiles of each one.

6. Maffy the Love Doctor

sure thing. yea i'm workin on the logo....well i'm not. but hopefully someone will (i made a request :)). btw, thanks for being my 1st member *rep*.

i see. once the logo is made i'll work on the profiles. or i'll just start the profiles tomorrow, and if anyone wants to help that would be cool :cool.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2005
  7. Gempachi

Ill tell a few of my buddies on this website to join this FC, although i dont know if or when they will LoL, is that okay with you?

Well, i think our first order of business is that we need to start discussing something in general or something so that people will start getting in on the discussion and join the FC, got anything you want to talk about?

8. Maffy the Love Doctor

ok thanks man. well i just made a poll so people can vote for their favorite konoha jounin. i accidentally wrote you instead of your, is there any way to fix that lol???? anyway, i'll start on the profiles soon :).

9. Gempachi

Actually i dont think you can fix that, cause i made the same mistake one time so i dont think you can. Go to edit poll if there is one, although i am pretty sure that it is impossible to edit a mistake on a poll once the poll is done.

10. Izumi_Hatake

Hey! I was wondering if I could join. Out of all the jounins, my fav is Ibiki...please don't ask why. Next up would be Kakashi...then who knows. ^^ Anyways, rambling, just wanted to know if I could join.

11. Gempachi

Yo man, i am not the leader or anything but i think you could join, i mean why the hell not. Anyways, just wait for a reply from the leader of the FC, and thanks for wanting to join the Konoha Jounins FC!

12. Maffy the Love Doctor

yea you're in, thanks for jouning :). man nobody replied to my request yet :sad. i guess i'll just need more patience :smile-big. anyway i've been kinda busy today so i didn't get to work too much on the profiles. but i'll get 'em done :wink. peace for now people.

13. Shika's Gurl

Hey! This FC is really broad, but hey, there are tons of things like this out there. I would love to join and I will tell you honestly. I have no CLUE who my favorite Jounin is. They're all so cool! :nuts I'd probably say Kakashi if I had to pick one, but I prefer not to pick.

Oh, and by the way. Can I join? That would be awsome. :cool

Oh, and if your still looking for a subject to talk about, it could envolve what will happen with all these cool jounins in the manga chapters to come, if you guys have read the manga. If not, then some one else come up with something to talk about because I'd really like this subject. :smile-big

14. martryn

ShikamaruRocks, adding a sig to your... sig space is easy.

If its something like a FC banner or something, here's what I do. Right click on the image, go to properties, and highlight and copy the location. Then go to edit sig and click on the image button on the menu. Paste the location in the image and Viola! an image. Be sure to push preview sig first though to ensure that you did it right.

If its something you have on your computer, use a site like this

to host your image and then do the same thing as above. Highlight and copy the location, and paste it in your sig using the image button. Hope that helps.

15. Shika's Gurl

Okay, martryn, I did every thing you said (well, at least I thought I did, but obviously I didn't :sweatdrop ) but it didn't work. When I would right click on the image, it would only give "Save Picture As" "Copy" and "Add Bookmark" as options. :wink Nothing about properties, so that's where I got stumped. Thanks for trying though. :)

16. monk3

17. martryn

Hmmm.... that's weird. I get all sorts of options for mine. Right clicking on the image, I get view image, copy image, copy image location, then a line and then save image as..., send image..., set as wallpaper..., block image from where ever, then another line and finally Properties. I'm not sure what could be different with your computer, but the only thing I can think of is if you have some option disabled on your computer that prevents you from... whatever. *shrug* Sorry, guy, I don't know what the deal is.

18. Sunrider

I'm down to join! Where do I sign?

Kakashi is teh 1337!!!

19. Maffy the Love Doctor

wow, i didn't think anyone would reply to my request so i made the same one to a friend of mine and he made me a fc logo. but in this same morning i come here to find that someone else replied to my thread :smile-big. anyway i've got two logos now and ya'll can use either one :cool.

btw, about the profiles, i messed up and screwed the whole thing up. i deleted it cuz i started with kakashi with a short little thing and went to edit and was nearly done and my comp froze. i was too angry to do it over (took me a while). so if anyone wants to go ahead....be my guest. *wink*

20. Asmodeus

21. Maffy the Love Doctor

Well martryn, thanks for trying dude. The only reason I have any up at all is because the people provided the site for their banners. See you guys later.

23. martryn

Hey man, where's my name on the member's list? I wanna be a cool member too... *sob*

I like the banners by the way.... I have a friend of mine who said he might get around to making one, if you needed another for some reason.

24. Maffy the Love Doctor

sweet! welcome aboard ma man. yea if your friend wants to make one i'm fine with it, the more the merrier :smile-big. thanks for joining bro :).

25. +||ItaChi||+

26. martryn

Thanks for joining? I was member #1 for a while. *sigh* What happened to me?

27. Maffy the Love Doctor

welcome aboard and thanks for joining :).

oh sorry, i just put you up as a latest member since you said that you'd join once i got a logo. but since you were the 1st to post and gave some good suggestions i'll make you #1. if you want, i'll even make you a co-owner since helped me out a lot with the suggestions and where to post a request and what not :).

28. cheesygurl

Hey, nice trick.... now I'm a zombie....

29. cheesygurl

Hello... well I can I join too ?....

30. Gempachi

Hmmm...it seems like kakashi is still by far the most popular jounin. But my man gai is in second, whooopy! So, who do you guys think is the strongest jounin out of all the jounins in the show. My pick is probably gai, but it is really tough for me to say, after all we havent seen that much from some of the other jounins anyway. WEll, i would like to see what you guys think. Dynamic Entry!