1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

Voting for the first Konoha Country Club Poetry Competition is live!

Please check out the Entries here.

Place your votes in the 1st Choice Vote thread here and the 2nd Choice Vote thread here.

-- NarutoForums Staff

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and place your vote.

Dismiss Notice

The Kyuubi Compromise?

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by CoonDawg, May 29, 2007.

1. CoonDawg Respect my Authoritay!

Not sure if this has been posted before, but sorry if it has been.

Alright, there's the big question of "Why is the Kyuubi alive?" Considering, if you use the sealing technique like it's intended to be, both the user and the victim is killed. Or sucked into a stomach and serve eternity in hell, however you want to say it. The popular theory of this is the Kyuubi's soul was simply too difficult to rip out, as was Orochimaru's was in the case of Sandaime's battle. And for some reason it was easier to seal it into a baby. But there's a flaw: Why would Yondaime KNOW it would be too difficult? And how did he ever get Kyuubi in the position perform the technique?

This is my theory, and while it's a little far fetched I believe it makes the most sense.

Yondaime could not kill the Kyuubi, and Yondaime was causing a lot of trouble for the Kyuubi. So, they made a deal: Yondaime would sacrifice himself if the Kyuubi agreed to be sealed inside someone. They both knew no seal would hold him forever, as nothing can. But it would give peace for a short while and give the nations time to rebuild and come up with a plan, and the Kyuubi would be rid of (arguably) the most powerful ninja of the generation, and would only have to wait and pervert his host until it broke free. This would be a win-win situation, and the only solution, as the Kyuubi is, arguably, immortal. Nothing can kill it, Yondaime was only able to fight it because no one could touch him.

Why Naruto? Well, this mixes up with the "Naruto is Yondaime's son" theory. I know many of you hate this theory but bear with me.

Yondaime needed to find someone powerful, as powerful as possible that was young. The more powerful they were, not only would the seal last longer and be better controlled but it would train him to fight the Kyuubi (The legacy living on). This is, of course, if Naruto would survive the seal breaking. (Which something tells me it does, or else at the end of the series Naruto has to die. I find that unlikely, but then again Japanese people love to be depressed.)

So, who better for this task than his son? Someone with such an amazing father is very likely to be powerful.

But whether Naruto was picked because he was his son, or Yondaime just saw potential in this random orphan, his decision, as of now, was poor: Naruto has suffered from alot of anger and depression over being shunned as the "Kyuubi". This has caused Naruto to use the Kyuubi (Something, I'm sure, Yondaime did NOT intend, considering Jiraiya said "Forgive me, the fourth" when he taught Naruto how to use it), and each time he does, the weaker the seal becomes. In fact, it's just steps from breaking completely, Naruto can hardly control it anymore, simple training draws it out, unintentionally.

There's also one other problem: I think Naruto gives Kyuubi potential. The kyuubi can affect Naruto physically, what's to say it's not affecting him psychologically? Anyway, that's an entirely different theory, and there's absolutely no evidence for it at this time. In fact, these last 3 paragraphs had nothing to do with my theory. Sorry for rambling.

Anyway, if you find any holes let me know.

Tags:
  2. Midomaru The Benevolent

I don't think Kyuubi agreed to be sealed, he seemed pissed about it.

Also we only saw Sandaime summoning the death god, maybe the Yondaime version was more impressive.

Who know's we'll just have to wait untill Kishi shows us how it happened.

3. ~ Son of SPARDA ~ Active Member

I have to say I seriously don't believe a being as great, and evil, as Kyuubi would agree to be sealed inside of the body of an entity far inferior to him under ANY circumstances. Why would Kyuubi do that? What would he/she have to gain by allowing Shinigami to seal him inside of the body of Naruto where and risk certain death in the event that Naruto should unexpectedly kick the bucket??

4. Azure-kun Banned

Not sure if this has been posted before, but sorry if it has been.

Last time I checked, Kyubi's soul fits perfectly into naruto's for some reason. what can be debated is "why the kyubi's soul didn't just die the moment Yondaime ripped his soul out of his body". however I fail to see "Compromise...especially on kyubi's part.

However the only extreme difference was that when Sandaime used the shiki fushon, he was to old to pull out Oro's soul...

Let me know when you can get you're hands on a demon the size of new york city without it smashing you're face in with it's paws...

The novel says he was held down by Gama-bunta. then did the needed seals to pull Kyubi's soul and throw it into naruto.

........................................:huh

when you get the chance, please read the novel. the only reason Yondaime was alive long enough to seal kyubi was thanks to gama-bunta.

........!?

!?!

you make is sound like these two were having a fucking tea party in the middle of Konoha's demise.

everything else in your "theory" makes as much sense as a Immortal being beaten by a teenager whom smokes cigerrites to Honor one of his favored teachers.

mind telling me where you thought this up?

5. Spencer_Gator Pain is a god.

I dont think Kyuubi would that easily agree to be sealed away.

6. CoonDawg Respect my Authoritay!

It was a random thought, yes. I was just trying to think up why Yondaime is dead and the Kyuubi is still alive. It doesn't make much sense to me why Yondaime could extract his soul from his body, but somehow couldn't get it into his own so he brought along a baby, just in case. I just find the circumstances very strange, and so I began wondering if it was a controlled event.

I've never even heard of a novel, but if it says Gamabunta had to hold him down, then my entire theory is false because it obviously wasn't voluntary.

Also, people seem to think Kyuubi is mindless. Don't get me wrong, he lives for death and distruction. But he's highly intelligent. What's to say Yondaime was causing him a lot of trouble? You can't kill Yondaime... He controls time. And you can't kill Kyuubi. Kyuubi may have realized this. But as I've said, if Gamabunta held him down, nevermind.

7. Kusogitsune Banned

Wow. Just wow. You gots some PnJ issues, huh?

8. check0r Member

I don't get the point why he would agree to that plus kyuubi was once almost killed. When fighting Kabuto Naruto got almost killed including kyuubi.
    Why figure out a plan instead of just killing Naruto when he was a baby.

9. Godammit Well-Known Member

10. check0r Member

11. Godammit Well-Known Member

Seriously if he hadn't the power of kyuubi he would be dead for now.

Remember fight with Sasuke ?

12. kiroisenko PURE OWNAGE

These are the things that most people overlook and ignore:

The sealing jutsu Yondaime used SEALS the one doing it and the one it is being done to inside the Shinigami. Bijuus are to be killed ONE WAY, by sealing them in a newborn and that Jinchuuriki dying. Yondaime died sealing the Kyuubi in Naruto for that was the only way it could be defeated. Deducting that, he never had a choice of not sealing the Kyuubi in the one and nearest newborn for if Yondaime had attempted to do the sealing the normal way (Aka the way the Third did it, remember this is Yondaime's jutsu and therefore he could most likely do more variations of it) the Kyuubi would not have died. There is no compromise between Yondaime and the Kyuubi.

13. trigimon Active Member

Hey Kiroisenko, where the hell did you get that cartoon gif of the fourth in action? It looks like he is fighting Naruto.

14. check0r Member

Still don't get it. Orochimaru has never had a reason to attack Naruto.
    And to Sasuke, yes, Naruto would be dead for sure, but Yondaime never knew about Sasuke.
    So this kinda makes no sense.

15. Godammit Well-Known Member

Maybe hes the 'son' of Yondaime and is afraid from people that wanna avenge by killing his son ?

16. smokeweed420 Member

Who would want to kill a hokages son?(Discluding anyone from akatsuki or naruto villians)

17. Quiksilver77 Vintage

If Naruto is the son of Yodaime, he better "unlock" the crazy speed his father had.

18. daynzka New Member

i really don´t think your idea is stupid or random. it seems you din´t put enough effort into it, but COMPROMISE is a good word.

i will come back later... now i have to go, but i will explain myself, of course.

19. Azure-kun Banned

It's the narutoverse honey, shit that's strange there is considered "normal".
    This is actually all the more reason why Kyubi wouldn't fail killing Yondaime

No he doesn't. what he controls is a Kunai with a special summoning seal that teleports him from point A to B within a 100 mile radius. this was also said in the Novel.

20. Jashin-sama I AM YOUR GOD

I just don't see the Lord of all Bijuu making some deal with a mortal like Yondaime , I think I'll stick with the Kyuubi was forcibly sealed theory , because he seems to resent being sealed away