1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

The least logical, most innae Akatsuki leader would be?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Cthulhu-versailles, Nov 28, 2005.

Most retared choice for akasyuki leader is

1. Obito

8 vote(s)
    9.2%
  2. Naruto

13 vote(s)
    14.9%
  3. haku or Zabuza

2 vote(s)
    2.3%
  4. Anyone sound nins

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  5. Ramen Girl and all affilates!!!!!

8 vote(s)
    9.2%
  6. KONOHAMARU

18 vote(s)
    20.7%
  7. sasori actually using his puppets.. as the leader

5 vote(s)
    5.7%
  8. Sarutobi

4 vote(s)
    4.6%
  9. Hinata or any random shy anime girl

10 vote(s)
    11.5%
  10. Your momma

18 vote(s)
    20.7%
  1. Cthulhu-versailles The Luckiest Man in Agrabah

I demand :amazed (okay not really):sad that everyone post a reason as to why their pick, would be a retarded choice for the akasuki leader.

Examples

Kin is the akatsuki leader... because kishimoto wanted to throw us of, by using shots of her dead body and making her suck horribly, and get owned by a wall ,as a decoy to the true brillance of her God like leader powers. :thumbs

Or something like this

Naruto is the obvious akatsuki leader. I mean common, could there even be a better climax? Naruto has been using everyone this whole time, pullling there strings, even fighting his own members all because he wants attention. akatsuki itself is just naruto trying to reach out to get someone to listen to him. There is so much evidence to back this up. Like um... Naruto over dramatic shock, each time he met a new akatsuki member... it was clearly clever acting on his part. Those who can't see this.. well I feel sorry for them. :sad

Or

OMG it is so obviously jenifer lopez.. I mean guys serious the akatuski leader is obviosuly just posing and under that disguise is a female latino pop singer.

----------

Keep in mind this wouldn't be exclusively limited to the naruto-COMMON-for the sake of comedy, it shouldn't be I think.

-If you wanna move the thread... I ask for petinence Kami domo's.. please have pity on me.:sad There would be manga spoilers in here.. and it would be annoying to use the spoiler tag.

-On a serious note.. Danzou is the akatsuki leader

Ps: if you wanted to vote for other, the other option is supposed to be the ramen girl and affilates vote.

Tags:
  2. shibigoku Master of the fist

Yondaime's twin brother.

Yondaime being dead, I dunno why people try to say he's the AL. So if they want him so bad as AL, only his clone or his twin brother can fit in his place, which is very farfetched.
    PS: His hair is black. lol

3. Razgriez Banned

Pakkun is clearly the Akatsuki leader.

4. Chiru Naruto Forums Elitist

Yo' Momma! ^_^

5. Raptor Vagabond

Funny one. I'll keep in mind to check it every day :amuse

Shino dad, cause of his hair.

6. Dommy You never knew.

Everyone of them~~~~:xp

7. mr_shadow Minister of State Security Moderator

Mizuki! Even thoug Akatsuki existed like 10 years before the start of the series, he still remainend in the village, posing as a sucky chuunin. And then he used his astral projection tecnique to guide the other members from inside the filler prison.

8. CrazyMoronX Old Man

The most illogical would be Naruto, since we see his every move in the manga, and one of Akatsuki's goal is to capture him, and take Kyuubi.

So it's illogical that Naruto would want to kill himself, it's illogical that Itachi, Kisame, and Diedara would not recognize him, and it's also illogical becuase the leader is obviously very smart, and Naruto is very dumb.

9. Dyroness x

Haku, because Angels are going to be our doom in the future. The time has come for Naruto's crew.

10. Yakushi~Kabuto Banned

My momma is akatsuki leader :oh

11. GSurge Brilliant Punk

Naruto... would make the least sense.

12. Alia_Atreides Mew...

There´s so many choices that would be lame...
    Yondaime would be horrible, because it would go against all we were told about him so far. Like, for instance, we are told hes dead. I dont mind one or two little lies, but that big lie! Hes not dead; he, somehow, turned out to be evil; he wants to kill Naruto and not protect him; he hates Konoha; hes acctually a crazy and sick villain, not the greatest Hokage ever.
    Obito is also horrible, worst than Yondaime. Because, camon, we know Obito had a sharingan and all, but he sucked as a ninja. Ok, maybe he didnt suck, but he was no genius, he was not one of the most powerful ninja ever, as should be the leader of all those S-class missing nin. Kishimoto should have one great excuse if he makes Obito the leader of Akatsuki...
    Sarutobi as the leader is just like if we turned Naruto in Sasuke. We saw him dieing! Because, really, we never saw Yondaime dead - people say he is dead. We never saw Obito dead: last time we saw him, he was about to die. But we saw Sarutobi´s body, we saw the last image his eyes saw, we listened to his last thought... How could he not be dead? Ok, of course the author could came up with an excuse, but it would be treacherous... to us, the readers.
    Those are the worst three choices, I think. I voted for Sarutobi. And here I am, hoping the leader is a powerful and not once a hero character.
    :)

13. Suave Let's get dangerous!

Bruce Lee.

Edit: Wait, that wouldn't be lame at all. It would be awesome. ;)

14. Chi Technical knockout

I voted for Konohamaru.
    There are some theories, that are somehow possible (Obito, Sound nins), but people who seriously think that Konohamaru could be leader... have very wild imagination :)

15. slumpy doesn't need a Custom title

i voted for naruto, because he is using a schizo kage-bunshin kyuubi, henge person. and the kyuubi wants to controle all the bunsin, and free him self.

16. rageinfectedmonkey nervous tic, nervous tock

Whoa. The Sasori puppet thing would be sweet. *waves I <3 Sasori flag*
    Anyway, probably a steriotypical anime chibi girl in lolita-goth gear. D8

17. Superking It could happen to you.

I pick John Madden, and his tough-actin' Tenactin. You all over looked the fact that he was always there throughout the series, obviously present when he disguised himself as Genma during the chuunin exams. Tsunade has been dead for many years already, before Jiraiya even went to bring her back as the new hokage. Ever wonder why the healing powers were so amazing? BOOM!! Tough-actin' Tenactin.

18. TDM Toast

Naruto's grandson finds out that in the future Naruto had destroyed the universe and---nevermind...

19. m0nr tremulant

lol funny if it was orochimaru :x

20. gabha GB's Norman

Why isn't Norman in the polls ?

21. Sess 殺生丸

Whoa, my Akatsuki leader theory made it into the list!

22. Geese Yep

There's just too many. All the choices suck.

23. Lexiefaye I'm done. Your move.

I just had the image of Hinata stuttering her way thru a Akatsuki meeting and Itachi glaring at her in disgust ... what fun!

As for the poll - I picked Konohamru. Just picture all the Akatsuki members introducing themselves like the Konohamaru corps .... that wins it. Plus can't you see them all hiding under square rocks :)

24. Shogun <marquee><font color='dark blue'>Standing Still</f

25. yummysexyhinata New Member

26. funjat Where to from here Adventure?

Spartacus. w00t!

27. ratfox Panda Power

In the list: Obito. He's been dead for twenty years, and every new character, there are people who say it's him. Akatsuki leader, Tobi, Sai's boss, whatever...

Out of the list: Yondaime. I'm actually surprised you didn't put him in.

28. mgrace Guess Who's Back?!?!?!

Wheres the option for Shino's dad....

29. Mizura Meh

The Akatsuki leader (whom we shall refer to as Moe) is Naruto's dark self. For every light, there needs to be a darkness, and Yondaime seperated the darkness from Naruto as a child so that he'd be strong to shine for the village and be strong to control Kyuubi. But the dark self would not disappear and manifested itself as a physical self. It wandered around, angry of its lack of purpose, until it decided that one day Kyuubi would be his. Hence, the birth of the Akatsuki organization. Why does he look older? That's not hard... he either just manifested into an adult form upon realizing its hate (like how that girl from Sailor Moon, Usagi's daughter, took on an adult form after infusion of dark energy >.>), or used some elaborate jutsu. Or just henge, whatever. Or he has tower shoes to make him look taller.

That or, Moe is Naruto's darker twin brother. Same-ish explanation as above: he wasn't chosen to contain Kyuubi despite being stronger (too... much... hatred), and now he wants revenge.

A final explanation is similar to the above: both Naruto and Moe are genetical experiments meant for Bijuu containing. Except Moe turned out to be a failure, so was discarded. Of course, that kind of pissed him off.

That or... he's Naruto's dad. :huh Or at least genetic experiment dad. You know... gene donor. :huh

Anyway, the series will end with Moe fusing with all the other bijuus, thus becoming a Super jinchuuriki, and Naruto thus finding himself forced to confront his dark-self/twin/dad/whatever, and after an epic battle Naruto would reach for him and they'd fuse into one ultimate being and thus Naruto becomes the strongest person alive until demons from another dimension that make Kyuubi look like a pussy show up, thus launching the next generation story.

The end.

30. RockLee is no brethren unto Kaminae

No no, dear Mizura, it must be a person we all know and love.

It has to be Vash. Totally Vash. You know, if he actually appeared in the manga. But I have a hunch, and it cannot be ignored.