1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

[Naruto] The Lee X Hinata fanclub!

Discussion in 'Fanclubs' started by Satsuki, Oct 11, 2005.

1. Satsuki Well-Known Member

The most hardworking pairing...........ever!

Join now!

Founder: Martial Horror
    Owner: Skoots :3
    Co owner: Mizura

Members:
    Vatatzes
    Amatsu
    Duality
    Nick Soapdish
    Core
    Shoeythoughts
    Mr Yenz
    Demonic Shaman
    Reykon
    Knight of Fate
    Art of Run
    Dustbunny3
    PDQ
    SarutobiIchigo
    Sapphire
    Kohaku-Haku
    Ell-chan
    Hirochan
    Jayka​

Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
    Tags:
  2. Vatatzes run around headless

I'll join. Sounds like a fun pair. Cant believe no one thought of it before.

3. Amatsu Jammin' with whole wheat bread

heck whaddya know? I'll join! Even if I'm more rooted in Hyuugacest I still like this pairing.

4. Mizura Meh

Co-owner! CO-OWNER!!!

I'm the one who started you on LeeHina as far as I'm concerned, after all. I'll repost my fic here later. :laugh

Edit: Ficcie!

Spoiler: LeeHina fanfic!!!
    O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_O_o_O_O_o_O_O_o_O_O_o_O_O_o_O_O_o_O

It had started simply enough. Lee's usual training ground was taken, so he had randomly picked another. So when she had gone to train, she had found the area occupied. Not wanting to disturb anyone, she had decided to wait. So she waited. And waited. And waited.

By the time he was done and had noticed her it was already too late for training. When he realized that he had prevented another person from training he had insisted to take her out for dinner to apologize. When her stammers and excuses proved useless faced with his exuberant insistence, she had decided to simply accept.

One thing led to another. Through simply letting Lee talk, she found out that they had a lot in common.

Like how they both started out as "losers".

Like how they both sought to prove themselves.

Like how their hairstyles were similar.

Like how they both had a common headache in the form of the overly indifferent and antisocial Hyuuga Neji, whom after his defeat by Naruto seemed to act nicer at first, but then defying all that was thought possible, soon became even more irritable than he had been before. In fact, Hinata would swear that he now seemed to look at her in a strange and rather unnerving way, and would swear that she could feel the gaze of his superior Byakugan on her back even when he was nowhere around (his range did seem to increase but still?), if she didn't think Neji-niisan above all that.

But no matter. What mattered now is that Rock Lee, who had no ninjutsu nor genjutsu, thus started off a lot worse than she did, could still talk confidently about on day beating the aforementioned Neji. Hinata had blushed then. If only she could be like him!

It was inspiring, it gave her hope. His enthusiastic speech made her feel worth something again, and she couldn?t help but stare in awe and admiration of the rising sun and crashing waves around him. Even if they were in a restaurant. Anyway, long story short, when he suggested that they train together, Neji being occupied with training with Hiashi, she dumbly accepted.

It was hard of course. Lee?s routine was much harsher than anything she had set up for herself. She would constantly make mistakes and would keep holding back. But Lee never put her down because of it.

Where she was used to being scolded, she now got speeches on the merits of determination and the power of youth. She didn?t quite understand what he was saying, but it seemed encouraging enough.

Where she got a cold stare at her father for being too weak, she now got tears and a hug and advice on never letting yourself down. The hug usually prevented her from breathing but she didn?t mind too much. She also wasn?t used to physical contact so that made her ?henge? into a bright red tomato but Lee apparently didn?t think much of what he was doing, so she tried not to appear bothered by it.

And when she stumbled and failed, he'd help her up and give her a nice guy pose, then they?d continue on as though nothing had happened.

He even gave her tips on correcting her Jyuuken, having experienced it first-hand from Neji (ahem). Soon the training had become regular. And Lee would often take her out to lunch for thanking her.

They even exchanged hair tips.

And it paid off, soon she could be seen doing one-handed pushups early in the morning, or running down the alleys of Konoha on her hands alongside Lee.

People had noticed their spending time together of course, but quickly dismissed any notion of them going out together as ridiculous. So when they announced to everybody that they were indeed going out together, Lee coming to terms with the fact that Sakura would never return his feelings even though she was a very nice person, and Hinata coming to terms with the fact that Naruto would never notice her, it had come as a complete surprise.

Gai, chest swollen with pride, and pouring out three times the equivalent in tears that the human body could hold in liquid, had embraced Lee in a touching moment of? something, that involved a fews punches to Lee that sent him flying, followed by hugs and long speeches. The Sunset behind him would seem like a strange occurrence in the middle of the day, but Hinata was used to it by then.

Ino and Naruto, after the inital surprise, had patted both on their backs and congratulated them in such a way that it caused Hinata to use her ?tomato no jutsu? again.

Kiba challenged Lee at first, and was promptly defeated. Shino congratulated them (Hinata swore to Lee that the increased buzzing of bugs around Shino amounted to a congratulation, at least she thought so), then dragged away a still unsatisfied Kiba. Soon after that Kiba became a playboy, swarms of girls flocking around him, attracted by his animalistic charm and by Akamaru?s cuteness.

A few other people just stared. And stared. And stared. That is, if they weren't prompted out of their daze by choking or by having too much of what they were drinking poured onto their pants.

Tenten congratulated Hinata, with a smile that seemed just a bit scary and forced, and a handshake that seemed just a bit too strong. Knowing Tenten to be a fine kunoichi and person, Hinata dismissed all that as the product of her imagination..

Announcing it to the Hyuugas proved to be a more difficult matter. Hyuuga Hiashi, being the Head of the proud, ancient (some would say senile, but not withing several kilometers of a Hyuuga leader?s hearing-range) Hyuuga clan after all, he had learned of all that before the two stepped into the compound. He promptly regretted having recently disowned Hinata, if only because he no longer had the ?as the Hyuuga heiress, you can?t go out with anyone? reason to kick Lee out.

So when Lee and Hinata stepped into the Hyuuga household, Lee found himself being stared down by a whole household of Byakugan users. The atmosphere seemed to darken and temperature seemed to go below freezing temperatures, nevermind that it was a bright, hot, summer day. And when he sat down to face Hyuga Hiashi, the glare the Hyuuga head shot him seemed as though it could pierce through several hundred layers of rock and send Lee to the nine hells and back. As it happened though, this was not one of Byakugan?s abilities, so instead the murderous aura simply caused all living pests and critters within a 100 meters radius, including the 8 birds that always seem to follow Hyuugas around, to promptly move out for safer grounds. Lee just stiffened and found himself unable to produce a coherent sentence (so That?s where Hinata?s stuttering came from!). When it was all over, Lee?s joints seem to creak from the stiffness when he got back up. It took him several days to be able to walk normally again. When he finally did recover, he solemnly informed Hinata that he would never step into the Hyuuga compound again. Hinata wanted to protest at first, but realized that he was right.

Neji, who had been in denial up till then, promptly sorted out all his up-till-then still confused feelings about his cousin, and tried to kill Lee 3 times within the very next day. Gai informed him after each attempt that while showing enthusiasm in training was good, it was unnecessary to keep beating on his opponent when said opponent had already been reduced to a bloody twitching pulp on the ground. Soon Neji decided to try an indirect approach and began challenging Lee instead, preferably when Hinata-sama was around (unless it was for ?death? matches). Lee, delighted that his rival was now taking his rivalry seriously, found himself completely oblivious to the fact that it soon stood at 93 losses and 0 wins for him. Neji even seemed to win everytime at Janken, defying the laws of statistics when not counting cheating, but we all know that Neji is above using Byakugan for cheating.

Overall, Hiashi-sama decided that it wasn?t too bad of a deal. Hinata became stronger, faster and more confident. Even her Jyuuken seemed to improve, and her dental hygiene seemed impeccable now. Lee was also too much of a gentleman to actually attempt anything, so no worries there. Even Neji seemed to act a lot nicer to Hinata. So yes, everything was going fine. He might even reinstate her as heiress, if she decided to dump Lee, and it?s not like she had the curse seal or anything yet. But Hiashi?s day was definitely ruined when one day, Hinata showed up wearing a green spandex suit. At that moment Hiashi decided to give Neji those assassination tips he had been asking for.

5. Duality Timediver

I wanna join.This pairing would work perfectly its a shame it can only exist in fanfictions.:)

6. Vatatzes run around headless

we need a banner. who has artistic talent?... and will work for peanuts.

7. Nick Soapdish Because that's what he does

I'm in, too!

It's a pity we won't ever see anything canon between the two. It'd be so easy to put them together. I could see Lee heading over to the Hyuuga compound to challenge Neji or bug him about training and just start running into Hinata. And there's so much comic potential. Neji's veins would always be visible. :laugh

8. Mizura Meh

Nevermind Neji's. Image poor Hiashi's. XD He'd have a heart attack and die before he can enjoy retirement. And before he can name Hanabi the official heiress. Thus with all the resulting confusion, they'd just go with the unfortunately still official heir and place Hinata as clan head, then there'd be the horror of having Lee always around. Heeeh.

9. MartialHorror The Convicted Cinephile!

Welcome new members!

Yes, Mizura, you can be co owner..

10. Core Member

Interesting pairing, I'll join.

11. MartialHorror The Convicted Cinephile!

12. shoeythoughts HanaHinaNeji FTW! >D

Hopped over from Meh's "drawer".

LeeHina! Total glompage.

Please not let this FC be dead!

Two LeeHina 'fics' by tao_empress at the LJ comm, 20_truths. Totally *squee*-worthy.

13. mr_yenz Lavender Raine

Joinage! Yosh! The ultimate pairing of youth!!!! :amuse

14. MartialHorror The Convicted Cinephile!

Welcome Shoeythoughts and LavendarRain

15. Nick Soapdish Because that's what he does

Hey MH! Would you change my name back? The forty days is up.

16. Kvothe Kingkiller Son of Arliden

The pairing is...interesting...I'll join :p

I think I made a banner in the Anti NaruHina fc about LeeHina...

edit: Wow this is really old...If anyone else makes a better one then forget about this lol

17. MartialHorror The Convicted Cinephile!

Welcome ZeroXBlade.

Sure thing Nick.

18. reykon Finding The Truth +60198436871

Hai there,can I join this funclub but how?

19. Nick Soapdish Because that's what he does

Just post like you just did and hope that Martial Horror notices. smile-big

And here's a cute fanart that a couple people have pointed out to me so I guess I ought to share - DeviantArt. There's also a ShinoTen fanfic behind that fanart that has a bit of LeeHina in it.

20. Knight of Fate ☢CAUTION☢

Joinage :yell

Cuteness Overload :wtf

21. Art of Run & the Art of Fun

22. Nick Soapdish Because that's what he does

Since this fanclub hasn't quite vanished into the abyss ...

by bjorkubus

23. MartialHorror The Convicted Cinephile!

lol, funny pic. Welcome new members!

24. Dustbunny3 Member

Joinage, please! I love Leenata!

25. PDQ Meta-Debater

I want to join!

Plus, just think of how peeved Neji would be if Lee's kids inherited the family.

26. SarutobiIchigo SI♥

Joinage! Please!><
    I love this couple!!!(Can I join?)

27. Chrysant Life is R.A.I.N.B.O.W

omg! count me in ...:nuts

why I never thought of this pairing before? :amazed

LeeHina very fun pairing & good opposite attracts!!! :laughsmile-big:wink

28. Kohaku-Haku The Mighty K OwO

I am so joining. I happen to love LeeHina!

29. Nick Soapdish Because that's what he does

Hmm. Time to nudge Martial again.

Welcome to the new members! Enjoy all the posting and lurking!:amuse

30. ell-chan (*defier_of_logic*)

may i join this youthful club?