1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and PM your vote.

Dismiss Notice

The Lost Room

Discussion in 'Television' started by Undercovermc, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Undercovermc [|]

This Sci-Fi was made up of three episodes that were 1 hour 30 minutes each. The mini-series aired late last year in the US (Sci Fi Channel), early this year in the UK (Sky One) and recently in other European countries.

Even though it's short, I thought this show was amazing and I hoped they'd somehow turn it into a full length series.

Has anyone else seen this and if so, what did you think of it?

Discuss.

Tags:
  2. kaiden Guest

I watched about 15 minutes of it,wasn't that interesting so I changed the channel.

3. Undercovermc [|]

You lack patience. Not much is going to happen in the opening 15 minutes. The episodes are 90 minutes long, that's longer than some movies...

4. Bear Walken Akurei-ookami

Saw it on it's first run here in the states. I loved it. The lead character, Joe Miller, was great. The powers of some of the items were awesome. Laughable too. Like the bus ticket :laugh

The ending leaves a opening. So I'm also hoping it gets turned into full length tv series. :nod A lot of the objects are still out there.

5. OniTasku [Weeabro for life]

I also watched it when it first aired in the United States. I thought it was a brilliant mini-series. I'm really impressed with the job that Sci-Fi has been doing lately with their mini-series and original series. As far as The Lost Room goes, it was a genius concept and I thought the carry-through was very well done. It had a very nice cast and the characters were quite colorful.