1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

The Missing Uchiha {PART 1}

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by Roki, May 31, 2007.

1. Roki Author

Title: The Missing Uchiha {PART 1}
    Author: Me (I have many names on the net: xxrokixx on Gaiaonline.com, SupaSweetFruitsBasketLuvr on Tokyopop, and Tsuki no Ki on Fanfiction.net)
    Genre: Action/Adventure with a little comedy on the side

In this story there is only 1 OC. Also my story follows the plotline of the actual show and breaks off around chapter 15, please bare with me I've gotten good reviews on other sites...

Chapter 1: A four person team...again

Spoiler:
    ?Woo-hoo! My first day as a ninja!? Solari was running around the house yelling as loud as she could.

?Nee-chan, shut up. Some people want to sleep.?

?Oh come on Konohamaru, be excited for me. Its not like you have anything better to do,? she laughed.

?Honorable granddaughter, he?s right. Plus today the honorable grandson has a test-?

?Oh look at the time. I gotta go. Bye Konohamaru. Bye Ebisu-sensei.?

?Wow, she must really be excited, she didn?t even mind you calling her ?honorable granddaughter.??

* * *​

?Hey Hinata-chan.?

?Ohayo Solari-chan.?

They began talking about who they thought would be on their teams when all of a sudden they heard:

?NARUTO! YOU STOLE SASUKE-KUN'S FIRST KISS! THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MINE!? Sakura yelled.

?Ew, oh man I thought he was weird but that just crosses a line!? After Ino said this, the rest of the girls nodded vigorously.

?Okay, settle down everyone,? Iruka walked into the room and everyone took their seats. ?As you know today you are going to be assigned to your teams. Each team will be lead by a Jounin. And now if everyone could stand up. We changed one small thing from last year, due to someone,? he glared pointedly at Naruto and everyone laughed, ?who tried to sneak in and become a ninja before they graduated.?

As the class stood up conversation broke out and Iruka had to quiet them down again.

?Okay then. As I call your name please sit down. Team 8: Aburame Shino, Hyuga Hinata, and Inuzuka Kiba. Team 10: Yamanaka Ino, Nara Shikamaru, and Akimichi Choji.?

?You?re kidding me,? Ino mumbled.

People continued to sit as their names were called. Finally, only four people were left. ?You four, Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura, Uchiha Sasuke, and Honorable Granddaughter Solari, you will be team 7. In events that are team against team you will have special rules to make it fair.?

?This is going to be interesting, Sakura, Naruto, and that granddaughter of the Hokage,? Sasuke mumbled to himself.

?Okay after lunch you all will meet your senseis.?

After lunch all the teams met their senseis, except team 7.

?Um, so, since our sensei isn?t here yet, does anyone have anything to say?? Sakura asked nervously.

?I do,? Sasuke said.

?Okay Sasuke-kun, everyone listen we?re a team now, we have to pay attention to each other,? Sakura said, staring avidly at Sasuke.

?I became a ninja to get revenge. If any of you get in my way I will bring you down.? A stunned silence followed these words.

?If any of you call me ?honorable granddaughter? I?ll fly off the edge and you?ll be sorry,? Solari said to break the silence.

?If you guys stand in my way of becoming Hokage ? Hey what?s so funny??

?You Hokage?? Sakura said through her laughs.

?You need to be a good ninja first.?

Solari and Sakura were laughing so hard they fell out of their chairs. At that moment the door slid open and a man stood in the door.

?I hope I?m not too late. My name is Hatake Kakashi.?

?No problem you?re only two hours late sensei,? Sakura said, annoyed.

?Oh, you know traffic.?

?Traffic? You?re kidding right?? Solari said disbelievingly.

?Well, this is an interesting group. Follow me.? Kakashi led them out of the building and they all sat down. ?Let?s start with some introductions. How about your name, likes, dislikes, dreams for the future, and hobbies.?

?You go first.?

?Me? My name is Hatake Kakashi. I have no desire to tell you guys about my likes and dislikes. Dreams for the future? Hmmm?Well, I have lots of hobbies?? his voice trailed off leaving them in silence.

?So all we learned is his name,? Sakura mumbled and Naruto shook his head in agreement.

?I?ll go then. My name is Uzumaki Naruto. I like Cup Ramen! What I like even more is the ramen from Ichiraku Ramen Bar that Iruka sensei bought me. What I hate is waiting the three minutes for the Cup Ramen to cook. My hobby is eating tons of Cup Ramen! And my dream for the future is to become Hokage! Then all the people in our village will acknowledge and respect me!?

?Alrighty then, how about you?? Kakashi pointed at Sakura.

?I?m Haruno Sakura. What I like is?well?the person I like is?? She glanced at Sasuke. ?My dream for the future is?I really dislike Naruto.?

?Predictable, okay you next,? he said nodding towards Sasuke.

?My name is Uchiha Sasuke. I don?t really like anything. I dislike many things. I don?t really have any hobbies. My goal for the future is to restore my clan, and destroy a certain someone.?

?Woah, depressing much. Why do girls like you so much?? Solari asked.

?You can?t say that to Sasuke-kun!?

?I can say whatever I want!?

They stood up and glared at each other. Looks of hatred were in their eyes.

?Calm down girls. You guys are on the same team now, you have to at least pretend to like each other.?

?I?m the only one left then, alright.? Solari and Sakura sat down. ?My name is Solari. I?m the honorable granddaughter and I hate it. I really love being a ninja. I love mastering a new jutsu. I don?t really have any hobbies. In the future I want to influence people and be a powerful ninja. I have a really long list of stuff I don?t like, but at the top is probably people who call me ?honorable granddaughter? instead of using my name, and the Sasuke Uchiha fan club.?

Sasuke looked up. ?There?s a club??

?There might as well be.?

?Now that we have that over with, everyone meet in the training field tomorrow morning and don?t eat breakfast or you?ll probably puke.?

That was really weird. How did Naruto graduate? His clone was so depressing. Oh well. Ha, and Ino is on the same team as Shikamaru and Choji ?

?Honorable granddaughter.?

?My name is Solari! So stop calling me that!?

?Hokage-sama wants to speak with you.?

?Okay, thank you Ebisu-sensei.? She walked into the Hokage?s room. He was going through scrolls for missions and ranking them. ?Grandfather, you needed to see me??

?Yes I did. You have known for a long time about your adoption but we never told you about your parents. Now that you are a ninja you are old enough to find out?

Last edited: May 31, 2007
    Tags:
  2. Chihiro_Uchiha I will never back down!

I like it, I think I know what Solari is, she reminds me of a character I made up named Chihiro, shes Sasukes sister. You can hear about her if you like.

ANYWAY, THIS IS REALLY GOOD, KEEP GOING

PS, LOL I LUV THAT SPOILER PICTURE ITS HILARIOUS

3. Caitlyn Jenner Nightcrawler

I like the FF so far,just make sure to stick with Solari's personality

4. Roki Author

I'm glad that people have read it! Oh and Solari's personality does change a little bit, but there are logical reasons that are the result of different things that happen....

Chapter 2: Another Uchiha​

Spoiler:
    ?My family?? She sat down opposite the Hokage with a slightly startled look on her face.

?Yes. But if you do not want to know I won?t tell you.?

?Do I want to know??

?I cannot answer that. I can only give you the facts.?

?Okay, tell me.?

?Don?t expect an extravagant story. Twelve years ago you were found on this doorstep. But it was no mystery where you came from. The real mystery is why you were there. But there will never be and answer to that.?

?I don?t understand.?

?Yes I thought not. This was left with you.? He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small black box. ?This raised as many questions as it answered.?

Solari took the box and opened it slowly. Inside was a necklace and a note. She picked up the note and read it out loud: ?Please take care of our daughter Solari. ?Uchiha Fugaku and Uchiha Mikoto.? The necklace was a thin silver chain with a pendant. The pendant was the same symbol as the one on the back of Sasuke?s shirt. On the back of the pendant was inscribed Solari Uchiha.

?Incase you didn?t know, they are the parents of Uchiha Sasuke and Uchiha Itachi. Unfortunately they passed away some time ago. If you want any more information I would speak with Sasuke-kun, Itachi is a missing-nin.?

?Wow, that?s a lot to swallow at once. What should I do now??

?The way I see it you have two choices. You can deny all of this and continue your life they way it is now. Or you can accept the fact that you are an Uchiha.?

?Well I can?t just ignore this. I should tell Sasuke, he deserves to know. But wait, this means I?m Sasuke?s sister.?

?Closer, you are twins.?

?And we?re in the same group, small world,? Solari muttered to herself.

?So which path are you taking??

?I don?t really know yet. I think I should tell Sasuke and see his reaction before I make a decision. I should go.? She took the necklace and the letter and left the room.

This chapter was unusually short...they will get longer. (Later on, my average page length is 5 or 6 pages on Word)

5. natwel Deux Ex Machina Lolz

Why did you change the plot and add a granddaughter to the storyline?

6. Chihiro_Uchiha I will never back down!

OMG, SHES IS JUST LIKE THAT CHARACTER. She does have a pendant with the Uchiha Clan sign on it...this is wierd...BUT AWESOME

7. Roki Author

Why did I change the plot? Becasue who would want to read a story that is just the show rewritten? Also, that's how I write. I come up with some new characters for a show or book (if it's a FanFiction) and then write a story about them. It's kind of obvious. :notrust :mad

8. Chihiro_Uchiha I will never back down!

plz continues with this story, this is one of the best

9. Roki Author

Yay! I'm glad people like this story, I have worked really hard on it!

This chapter is really short again, but they do get longer. I wanted to cut out this arc, but I put some imortant stuff in them.

Chapter 3: Mission - Land of the Waves

Spoiler:
    ?I?m ready for harder missions! Believe it!?

Team 7 had just finished a mission and was going to get another.

?Naruto, we?re genin. You can?t expect harder missions, use common sense.? Sakura looked embarrassed being with Naruto while he was like this.

?Actually, if you all feel ready you can be assigned a C-ranked mission. Are they ready Kakashi?? The Third said

?Yes they are.?

?Okay let?s see. We have a man who needs a guard to the Land of Wind. It?s a simple mission, just protection from roadside bandits and things like that.?

?Yeah! We?ll take it!? Naruto shouted, jumping up in the air.

?If that?s okay with the rest of you, you can meet Tazuna-san outside this building in ten minutes. Oh and Solari, please stay behind.?

As the others left the room Sakura turned around and gave Solari a questioning look. Solari shook her head and waved Sakura out.

?Have you told Sasuke-kun yet?? the Hokage asked when everyone had left.

?Iie, I haven?t?

?You should soon. Like you said, he deserves to know.?

?Hai.?

?You can go. But you should know I told Kakashi about you. He needs to know.?

Solari left the room. When she got outside she saw Naruto being restrained by Sakura and Sasuke while yelling at an old man.

?What did you call me?!?!?!? Naruto was shouting.

?Ah, here she is,? Kakashi said, clearly relieved. ?Solari, this is Tazuna-san. He is the bridge builder who we will accompany to the Land of Waves.?

?It?s very nice to meet you,? Solari said.

?Are your manners better than his?? Tazuna asked, pointing at Naruto. Solari nodded while trying to suppress a laugh. ?Then it?s nice to meet you to.?

?All right, let?s get going then,? Kakashi said, clapping his hands together.

?Um, Kakashi, can I ask you a question??

?You just did, but ask me another one.?

Solari hung back with Kakashi. Once the others were reasonably out of earshot she asked, ?Is it true that Hokage-sama told you about me??

?Yes it is, and to be honest I really wasn?t surprised. You two look the some and are very close in skill level.?

?Well Sasuke doesn?t know. Should I tell him??

?I think you should, but it?s a personal decision.?

?Okay, arigato.?

Kakashi and Solari caught up with everyone else just as they were leaving the village.

10. Chihiro_Uchiha I will never back down!

11. Roki Author

gomen...i'm really really bad at coming up with chapter titles (gomen means sorry for any of you that don't know...)

Chapter 4: Zabuza's First Attack​

Spoiler:
    Overall the journey was going smoothly. Sasuke was in the best mood Solari had ever seen him in. (But it was still void of a smile.) I should tell him now. She thought.

?Um Sasuke, what was your family like??

His face become tort and he looked like he was in pain. ?Why??

?Uh,? Solari fumbled. I should?ve thought this out first. ?Well, I wanted to know because?? All of a sudden she heard a sound like a whip, and somehow she knew it was headed towards them. ?Get down!? she yelled, dragging Sasuke with her. ?Naruto, get down!?

Naruto hadn?t heard her the first time. He turned and ducked just in time. A sword had gone flying through the air and it missed Naruto by inches. The sword was about 1.5 feet wide and longer than 6 feet.

?Kakashi-sensei, what is it?? Sakura asked looking up from the ground.

?Zabuza.?

?Huh??

?Everyone protect Tazuna, let me handle this.?

Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke immediately got up and surrounded the bridge builder.

?Solari get up!? Sakura cried.

She tried, but her body felt drained. She managed to lift a few inches off the ground. It feels like I used up all my chakra. Why can?t I move?

?Protect him without me.? She managed to drag herself to a tree and lay against it.

?Solari what?s up?? Naruto asked, running up to her.

She pulled out a kunai knife and pointed it at Naruto. ?Protect Tazuna, I?m fine.?

?Okay, just be careful,? he said backing up.

?Well, well, Kakashi. I didn?t expect to see you here.? Everyone looked up and saw someone standing on the blade of the sword, still in the tree.

The man had gray-tinged skin and an overall fearsome appearance which was enhance by the wrapping around the bottom half of his face.

?Likewise Zabuza. What are you doing here??

?Well I came to kill the bridge builder, so if you hand him over I won?t kill you too.?

?I?m afraid that that?s not going to happen.?

Zabuza jumped to the ground pulling the sword from the tree. ?Well let?s find out how right you are Kakashi.?

They began to fight. It seemed to be an even fight, each was blocking the others blows looking for a way in. Then Zabuza found something that would, hopefully, give him an advantage. There was a swirl of mist, no one could see anything. When it cleared, Zabuza was holding his sword to Solari?s neck.

?Give me the bridge builder or she dies,? he threatened.

Oh god this sucks. Solari thought. Okay I can do this, summon up the last of my chakra.

?As a shinobi I must protect Tazuna.?

?Fine, she dies, then you.? Zabuza swung the sword at Solari. There was a puff of smoke and the sword hit a log.

?Substitution jutsu!? Zabuza yelled, turning on Kakashi.

Solari came out of the trees and finished the circle around Tazuna.

?I thought you were a gonner for sure?

?That was really close.?

?Sorry, did I scare you guys? I barely had enough chakra to pull that off.?

?Kakashi-sensei!?

Kakashi had been thrown into the water by the path. Zabuza then encased him in a sphere of water.

?Wait, see that. We?re in luck. Zabuza has to keep one hand in the prison in order to keep it in tack.?

?Oh really.? He began performing hand signs with one hand.

?Yeah, not good,? Solari said, she was shocked by the fact that a ninja could do that.

Zabuza completed the series and said, ?Water clone.?

?Defiantly not good,? Sakura said, cringing.

?I won?t be able to help you guys.?

?We got it,? Sasuke and Naruto assured.

?You think two genin can beat me, you?re foolish.?

?Yeah right, I can beat you. Believe it! Shadow clone jutsu!?

Oh no Naruto, what are you doing? You can?t beat this guy. Sakura thought desperately.

Naruto and his clones jumped on ?Zabuza? and attempted to overthrow him. It seemed like the Narutos had won, until all of a sudden they were hurled into the air. As the clones slammed into trees and boulders there was a puff of smoke and they vanished into thin air.

?Ha, take this. Sasuke catch!? Naruto flew out of the smoke and threw a shuriken to Sasuke.

Sasuke caught it, spun around and threw the shuriken at Zabuza. However it missed the clone.

?You call yourself a ninja? You missed by a long shot.?

?I wasn?t aiming for you,? Sasuke smirked.

?Huh?? The clone turned around. The shuriken was headed towards the real Zabuza.

?But wait, there?s more,? Sasuke said, as the real Zabuza dodged the shuriken. There was a puff of smoke. Naruto was behind the real Zabuza

But how? Solari thought. She attempted to perform a jutsu to answer that question but collapsed to her knees.

?Solari, what?s wrong?? Sakura asked, bending down to help her up.

?Nothing, don?t drop your guard,? Solari replied, brushing Sakura off. Solari got up, rubbing her left shoulder. Of course, I haven?t tried that since?

?Kakashi-sensei!?

While Sakura and Solari were occupied Naruto had been throwing shurikens and kunai knifes at Zabuza with such force, Zabuza had to release Kakashi to defend himself.

?Naruto, Sasuke, thank you. Now go back to the bridge builder,? Kakashi said putting a hand on his face.

?Ah, am I going to see it now? The famous Sharingan that earned you the name ?Copy Ninja.??

?Sharingan?!?

?Right. And just a warning, no shinobi has ever seen it twice.? Kakashi lifted his forehead protector off his left eye. The eye underneath was red with a black tomoe in it.

Zabuza began a series of hand signs. At the same time Kakashi was performing the same signs.

?What?s going on?? Naruto asked in amazement.

?I don?t know,? Sakura replied, equally baffled.

?It?s the Sharingan," Sasuke said in amazement.

?With Kakashi?s type he can copy, mimic, and correctly predict
    the nin- and gen- jutsu of an opponent. His is the complete basic Sharingan.?

?You seem to know a lot,? Sasuke said.

?You could say I?m fascinated with kekki genkai, bloodline traits. I?ve done my research.? Solari had a slight smirk on her face as she said this which Sasuke returned with even more confusion.

?But isn?t the Sharingan and Uchiha ability?? Saskue asked.

?I thought so,? Solari replied.

All of a sudden Zabuza slammed against the tree next to them.

?The only way for you to mimic my moves in that way, you must be able to see the future.?

?That?s right. And I can see that this is your final battle.?

Zabuza fell to the ground.

?Sensei, did you do that??

?No,? Kakashi looked up.

A boy was standing in the trees. He could not have been older than any of the genin present. The mask he was wearing, however, told of his power.

?Hunter-nin,? Sasuke said looking up at the boy.

?Huh??

?Tracker ninja meant to hunt down and kill missing-nin like Zabuza.? Yet again, Sakura was surprised by the fact that Naruto could be so oblivious sometimes.

?Oh right. I knew that, believe it.?

?Yeah right.? Solari laughed silightly.

?Thank you for helping me find Zabuza.? His voice was smooth and confident. ?I will take him now.? He leapt from the tree and disappeared with Zabuza in a gust of wind.

As soon as they were gone Kakashi said, ?That was a mistake. Zabuza is not dead. Tracker ninjas dispose of the bodies immediately. Also were Zabuza was struck would not kill a person. We?re in trouble, but fine for today. Let?s go.?

12. Chihiro_Uchiha I will never back down!

If you want I can help you think of titles for your chapters.

I luv this story! Its so good...it would be a great novel (IM SERIOUS)

13. Roki Author

It's novel length i can say that much, it's 27 chapters long so far (it most likely won't make it to 40 chapters) and as of chapter 25 it's 85 pages on Microsoft Word......

14. Chihiro_Uchiha I will never back down!

okay, but still this is sooooo good

15. Roki Author

Chapter 5: Trees and Questions​

Spoiler:
    They reached the Land of Waves without any more run-ins with enemy ninja. Kakashi also found out, from Tazuna, that this mission should?ve been A-ranked. This meant it was going to be tough from here on out.

?There are something I need to teach you four,? Kakashi said once they reached Tazuna?s village.

?But what about Tazuna-san?? Sakura asked.

?He?ll be fine for this short a time. It is crucial you learn this.?

?Oh, okay.?

They left Tazuna behind and found a clearing of trees in the forest.

?You are going to climb trees, without using your hands.?

?Nani?! How do we do that?! You?re insane!?

?It?s quite simple really. Just control the chakra flow in your feet.? Kakashi made a hand sign then began to walk towards a tree. When he reached the base of the tree he began to walk up the trunk. He didn?t stop until he was standing upside-down on a tree branch. ?Now you try,? he said, ?but do it at a run because you?ve never done this before, and use the kunai knifes to mark where you can reach.?

They each picked a tree and stood about ten feet away from the base.

?Begin.?

They all focused their chakra and ran at the tree. Naruto made it about 2-feet off the ground before he fell. Sasuke made it about halfway up before his foot plunged into the tree and he fell off. Solari made it about halfway lost her balance and fell. The three of them heard a laugh coming from Sakura?s tree.

?You?re kidding me,? Solari said, lying flat on her back completely winded.

Sakura was sitting on a tree branch twirling the kunai on her finger. There were no marks on her tree, unlike the other three.

?Good job Sakura. However, now I have nothing for you to do. How about trying to walk up the tree, instead of running??

It took Sakura four tries when walking. When she finished, no one else had made much progress.

?All right, I give up on you Sakura. Just go guard Tazuna-san.?

?You give up? But I did it.?

?Precisely. I like to challenge you, but after you master that nothing I can show you while you are a genin would be a difficult challenge.?

Sakura nodded and left in the direction of the bridge.

Everyone left continued to practice. Naruto was making steady progress. However, Sasuke and Solari were stuck.

I got it! Solari thought triumphantly. I?ve been giving myself burst of chakra to my feet. I need a steady flow. She attempted to climb the tree again. She was using less chakra so it was harder, but she made it to the top.

?Good job Solari.?

?Should I go guard Tazuna-san now??

?Soon, but first come with me.? Kakashi walked away from the clearing and Solari followed.

?Did you need to talk to me about something??

?Yes, several things actually. How did you know we should duck when Zabuza originally attacked us??

?How did you not know? I heard a sound like a whip cutting through the air and could tell by the way it echoed that it was coming towards us.?

?Hmmm? No one else heard a sound. How did you feel afterwards??

?Well I felt like I used up all my chakra. I could barely move. But I used to be able to do it and I didn?t take any chakra. So now I just feel confused.?

?Right, that could be because you haven?t used it in a while. That has happened to me with my Sharingan before. Don?t worry about it, just practice it and it will get back to normal. How long have you been able to do that??

Oh crap, I don?t want to talk about this. Solari paused. ?For about 5 years. I had a...um?accident.?

?I remember that. Everyone thought you were dead, until the day you showed up at the village gate with ninja chasing you. What village were they from again??

?Sound. They were jounin from the Sound Village.?

?You missed a year at the academy, yet you graduated with a perfect scores in both the written and skill tests.?

?Yeah, any more questions?? Solari was eager to leave before Kakashi began asking her about the accident.

?Only one more. While Naruto and Sasuke were fighting Zabuza, you collapsed. Why??

?Well why do you think? I just tried to do something and I didn?t have enough chakra. No strings attached, simple answer really.?

Kakashi looked suspicious. ?Fine, you can go guard Tazuna now.?

Solari passed Naruto and Sasuke on her way to the bridge. They were neck-and-neck but making little progress.

Another short chapter.....

16. Chihiro_Uchiha I will never back down!

I dont care if they are short. Just keep going and do what you can do. On a scale from 1-10, this story gets........A 10

17. Roki Author

Chapter 6: Zabuza Returns

Spoiler:
    It took Naruto and Sasuke three days to climb the trees. The entire time they argued and fought about everything. (Yep it?s official, they are bitter rivals.) The bridge was also nearing completion. This was good for the shinobi from the Hidden Leaf Village, they could go home soon.

It was around noon and most of the other builders had gone home for lunch. Kakashi insisted they stay at the bridge so no one would have the chance to set a trap.

?I don?t like this at all. Can?t we actually see some of the Land of Waves? I?ve never been out of Konohagakure before,? Sakura said staring out at the water.

?I agree, well not with the whole ?never been out of Konohagakure before,? but the rest of it.? Solari had finished eating and was laying on the ground, staring up at the sky.

?That sounds like something a kunoichi might say,? Sasuke muttered.

Solari sat bolt upright and stared at Sasuke. ?Oh man you sexist pig! That sounds like something Shikamaru might say!?

?I?m not sexist. One comment doesn?t prove anything.?

?This sucks, believe it. We?re stuck guarding this old man when we could be checking out the Land of Waves.? Naruto had completely missed that whole conversation.

?All right, I?m sorry. I take back what I said about kunoichi,? Sasuke said, looking out at the water.

?Arigato.? Solari lay back down on the ground and continued looking at the sky.

?There really isn?t much to see. The Land of Waves is a poor country, especially now.?

?Why is that, Tazuna-san??

?Gatou. He?s a wealthy man that has taken over the Land of Waves to use as a smuggling port. He takes all the countries resources and his men go from town to town demanding money. He is also most likely the man who hired Zabuza to kill me. Gatou knows that if this bridge is built and we connect with the mainland, his hold over us will evaporate. I am the head bridge builder, so if I die the bridge won?t get built.?

?So now you understand why it is crucial for us to stay here,? Kakashi said.

?Yeah but if that freak with no eyebrows comes here I?ll rip him apart with my bare hands,? Naruto exclaimed, jumping to his feet.

?Of course you will,? Kakashi said. Naruto missed the sarcasm.

?Hm, this is weird. I was supposed to be sunny today, not foggy,? Sakura said, running her hand through the air.

?Zabuza,? said Kakashi, standing up. He turned towards the genin. ?You four know what to do.?

Sasuke, Sakura, Solari, and Naruto circled around Tazuna, kunai knifes at the ready.

?It?s going to be different this time Kakashi. Now I have Haku with me.? Zabuza appeared in the fog. Alongside him was the hunter-nin who had pronounced him dead.

?It doesn?t matter how many more ninja you bring with you Zabuza. We will beat you.?

?Honto, do you want to test that? How about Haku against any genin of your choice??

?I need to choose someone or he?ll kill Tazuna. Whoever I pick needs to be smart, right off the bat, that rules out Naruto. They need to be willing to kill, that rules out Sakura. Solari can keep those two under control, so she should stay here?. Kakashi was muttering to himself. Finally he came to a decision. ?Sasuke will go against Haku. It?s the best choice.?

?I hope Sasuke wasn?t you favorite, because this is the last time you will see him alive.?

Sasuke began to walk away from the group.

?Sasuke-kun, where are you going?? Sauka asked, running up to him.

?Away from here, to keep all of you safe.? Sasuke began to run.

?Follow him Haku!? Haku chased after Sasuke. As Haku was running, he pulled water from around the bridge and surrounded Sasuke.

?Sasuke-kun look out!? Sakura shouted.

It was too late. Before Sasuke had time to react Haku had said, ?Secret Jutsu: Crystal Ice Mirrors.? Rectangular slabs of ice formed and surrounded Sasuke. They covered all around and above him, closing him in.

?He needs help, this is bad,? Solari said, worried.

?Leave it to me.?

?Naruto don?t!? Solari shouted, but Naruto was already sprinting towards Sasuke and Haku.

?Now, now, I said one-on-one.? Zabuza swung his blade at Naruto but Kakashi stepped in the way of the blade. He now had a deep cut across the chest.

?Kakashi-sensei!? Sakura shouted.

Naruto made it inside the mirrors without trouble.

?Solari, go help. They don?t know what they?re dealing with,? Kakashi said, standing up and facing of with Zabuza.

?Do you know?? Solari asked.

?I think it?s some sort of kekki genkai. But I?m not sure.?

?Sensei, what about me??

?Stay and guard Tazuna.?

Sakura looked crestfallen as Solari ran towards the ice mirrors. Before she got there though, Haku stopped her.

?Now I may be strong, but I can?t take on three at once. Just fight this for me. Kage Bunshin no Jutsu.?

What?! Can everyone do that now? Solari thought as Haku?s clone appeared in front of her.

All of Solari?s energy was going into fighting the clone. Even with half as much chakra as this guy is still strong.

Everything was going wrong. Kakashi was having using his Sharingan against Zabuza because Zabuza was avoiding eye contact. Sasuke and Naruto were also losing from what she could see through the cracks between mirrors.

Solari was also losing miserably. Every time she attempted a jutsu, Haku would attack her either with throwing needles or taijustsu. Solari was running out of energy quick, and it certainly didn?t help when Zabuza blocked everyone?s vision with mist. She was too weak and there were too many sounds, she couldn?t find the Haku she was fighting. She was stabbed, kicked, and punched until she was on the ground and couldn?t move.

That last thing she saw was red fiery chakra coming from the ice mirror cage.

18. Roki Author

Wow, how long until i get a second page? :p :laugh lol

19. Chihiro_Uchiha I will never back down!

two more (including this one). This is soooooooooo cool, I really like it. Wait...am iI getting annoying...if I am I'm sorry

20. Roki Author

no you're not annoying, you're keeping my story alive lol....if even one person is willing to read it, i'm willing to post it....i'm glad you like the story

I am working on another story, when I get more chapters done should i post them here?

21. Saint_Spike Shinobu Best Girl

22. Chihiro_Uchiha I will never back down!

good, I diddnt want ot be any trouble to anyone

Oh, Spike Uchiha, I agree...GO SASUKE.

Did I offend you Roki in anyway for saying that

23. Roki Author

By saying 'go sasuke'? no way i love Sasuke, he's up there with Dei-chan (Deidara), Sasori, and Itachi.....i love him (before shippuuden i only liked him and kabuto....)

would i be writing this story if i didn't? :huh

24. Chihiro_Uchiha I will never back down!

...good point, I like Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, Haku, Rock Lee, Gaara, Hinata, Neji, and Itachi. GO SASUKE. HE ROCKS

25. Saint_Spike Shinobu Best Girl

26. Roki Author

normally now i would post the next chapter, but i'm at school (even though i graduated 2 weeks ago)......i'm a junior counselor at my school's summer camp (i would be a counselor but i'm a freshman)....i'm in the computer lab with girls i'm in charge of who didn't want to go swimming. :sag

27. Saint_Spike Shinobu Best Girl

28. Roki Author

When I started writing this story this was the chapter that kept going through my head. I love it. There is also more japanese in this chapter but I have the translations in parentheses.

Chapter 7: Memories​

Spoiler:
    ?Good, she?s not unconscious anymore. Come on you three, let her sleep.?

?Can I wait here for her to wake up??

?Fine, but don?t wake her.?

* * *​

Solari woke up in a hospital bed. She sat up and looked around, she knew immediately that she was not in the Hidden Leaf Village. She tried to get out of bed. She managed but her legs were shaking. She walked to the window. Outside, Solari saw a village. It looked like the village was recovering from a war. The only buildings that were not run down were the hospital and the ninja academy. Where am I?

?Ah, hello little girl. I see you?re finally awake. O genki desu ka? (How are you feeling)? A medic-nin had come in. He was wearing his forehead protector around his arm. When he turned to put down food on the bedside table Solari saw a symbol she didn?t recognize, it looked like a music note.

?I, uh,? she caught a look at herself in a mirror, she was 7 years old. Nothing looked different about her so she replied, ?Hai, genki desu. (Yes, I feel fine.)?

?That?s good. Now why don?t you eat this, then go back to sleep.?

Solari nodded and the man left the room.

When she woke up there was a boy and a girl sitting next to her bed.

?Who are you??

?I?m Tsuchi Kin. This is Abumi Zaku. We wanted to visit you,? the girl said.

?But you don?t even know me.?

?Yeah well it?s not everyday someone comes to our village,? Zaku said with a bored expression on his face.

?So what?s your name?? Kin asked.

?I?m Solari, the Honorable granddaughter of the Third Hokage.?

?Can we call you Solari?? Kin was very perky.

?Yeah I prefer that.?

?Cool. Hey Zaku, what?s the matter??

?Just thinking about Dosu. He?s been spending a lot of time at the academy recently. It?s not really unusual, but still?? his voice trailed off.

?Who?s Dosu??

?Another friend of ours,? Kin said turning away from Zaku.

?I wouldn?t say friend. This village is so small that we?re ?friends? with everyone.?

?Oh I just had a great idea!? Kin exclaimed, jumping out of her seat. ?Why don?t you stay here for a bit.?

?Here, like in the hospital??

?No, our village, Otogakure no Sato. You?ve probably never heard of us. We?re a fairly new shinobi village. We?re really poor and cramped here but I?m sure we can find a place for you to stay,? Kin said.

?I don?t know. Wouldn?t I be considered a missing-nin from my own village?? Solari loved the Hidden Leaf Village and didn?t want to be a missing-nin from her home village.

?No, you?re still an academy student,? Zaku replied staring at the palms of his hands.

?Um, yeah I could stay for a bit. But what about the time I?ll miss at the academy??

?You can come to the academy here. Zaku, do you think she could come into our class??

?Sit down Kin. Yeah probably, we?d have to teach her things so she?ll be at the same level as us. There are only three of us so it shouldn?t be a problem.?

They?re making plans for me without my consent. Oh well. She sighed. ?I guess I?ll stay. It would be cool to see how another village works.?

?Sweet. Come on Zaku. Solari, we?ll be back tomorrow with a place for you to stay.? Kin left the room with Zaku following behind her, rubbing his hands together.

They came back the next day with another boy. They said his name was Kinuta Dosu. Dosu was quiet and said nothing to Solari the whole time hey were there. Zaku said there was a spare room in the house their leader lived in. When she left the hospital she could stay there.

?Your leader??

?The man who created this village. His name is Orochimaru. He is not a Kage because our village is not strong enough to be recognized by the main five, so we just call him Orochimaru-sama,? Zaku explained.

?Oh.?

Solari spent a whole year in the Sound Village. She become friends with all three of them, though she was closest to Kin. The four of them moved through the academy very quickly and became genin. They were put in a team together because there were no other graduates.

Walking home after a mission one day it hit her. I wasn?t supposed to stay here this long. I?m now a Sound genin. This is bad. I should go speak with Orochimaru-sama and see if I can go back to the Hidden Leaf Village. She hurried back to the house and stopped outside Orochimaru?s door. She could hear talking but couldn?t make out what they were saying.

Oh this would be a great time to practice that new ability I have. It should be that bad because it doesn?t use any chakra and what could I possibly overhear. She sat down on the floor and began to focus. Blocking out different sounds she quickly found what she was looking for.

?What about here Orochimaru-sama? How have your plans been going?? Solari didn?t recognize this voice.

?Perfectly, the four of them are genin now,? she heard Orochimaru say.

?So soon? I?m impressed.?

Solari heard footsteps coming toward the door. She broke off the connection, got up, and began to run. She wasn?t fast enough. Before she had gone ten steps Orochimaru dragged her back into the room.

?So,? he said, looming over her. ?What did you hear??

?Enough. You?re planning something to do with me, Kin, Zaku, and Dosu.?

?Did I say names??

?No, but it was obvious.?

Orochimaru looked around and said to a figure in the corner, ?Come here, want you to meet Solari-chan.? Turing towards Solari he said, ?This is the very promising student I told you about. She figured out who was involved in my plan and listened for less than a minute. As you see she is very clever.?

The boy stepped forward; Solari still could not see his face. ?Nice to meet you.? He held out his hand for her to shake. When she didn?t move he dropped his hand.

?I?m leaving.? Solari attempted to leave but Orochimaru blocked her path. ?Get out of my way.?

?Do not disrespect Orochimaru-sama.?

?Why not? He?s not my leader. I will never call him ?sama,? that?s a promise. Now move!? She did not expect him to, but Orochimaru stepped aside.

As she was leaving the room she heard, ?Why did you let her leave?? ?Because she will be back eventually. She will come by choice.?

Solari left the house and did not stop for anything. All of a sudden she heard people behind her. There were two jonin from the village chasing her.

The only place for me to go is back to the Village Hidden in the Leaves. She ran all the way back with the two jonin chasing her.

* * *​

Solari sat bolt upright in a bed sweating in fear. Why did that memory come back? She looked around, this time she was back in the Hidden Leaf Village hospital. Next to her bed was Sasuke. He was holding something in his hand and had an angry look on his face. When his hand shifted Solari saw what he was holding. It was her necklace, and on the back of that necklace was inscribed Solari Uchiha.

29. Chihiro_Uchiha I will never back down!

OMG, he found out about her because of the neckalice! The suspence is comming to me

30. Omega You cant' keep up with this!

You better not end this fic CAUSE ITS FULL OF WIN!!!!!!!!!!!