1. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice

2. The second Alley Banner contest is finally here! Come check it out here for details
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details.

Dismiss Notice

the Mizukage is/was an idiot

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Magi of all, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Magi of all Member

Before I get started I would like to point out that this thread assumes that the Mizukage in power in the Mist village is the same one throughout these events. If, due to a switch in Kage, one Mizukage is responsible for one fault and a different one is responsible for another then blame shall be shifted accordingly. Not that it really matters cause Kishi ain?t telling us shit about mist anyway.

That having been said, the Mizukage is/was and idiot

Here are several facts why

1: He effectively halved his pool of potential ninja by having them kill each other to graduate.

As Konoha has shown us, the more fodder ninja you have the more likely you are to win a war. This even applies to a regular fight. When Team 7 fought Zabuza and Haku Sakura basically stood there and did nothing, like a fodder ninja. Only worse cause she didn?t die. Who won that fight? That right, the team with the fodder ninja.* the Mizukage needs fodder ninja, not dead ninja.

2: Killing and hating the mist bloodlines.

Konoha is a world super power and they embrace their inbred mutants. What does mist do, slaughter them.

Put it this way. It is a know fact that every mist bloodline seen so far has kicked ass. They have all allowed the user to do something cool with spikes/pointyobjects/projectiles. They were all possessed by people who were extremely loyal. Lastly, a Mizukage who didn?t see the value of making bone weapons or teleporting through ice has wiped them all out.

All Konoha?s bloodlines do is see stuff and copy stuff. Its like comparing binoculars and a copy machine to a teleporter and an instant weapon creator, no contest

3: He gave large powerful sword to murderous psychopathic traitors.*

Fact: Kisame and Zabuza both have giant powerful swords

Fact: Kisame and Zabuza kick ass

Fact: Kisame and Zabuza left Mist after killing the Damiyo and trying to kill the Mizukage respectively.

Therefore, we can conclude that neither of them like the Mizukage. Why? Because he?s an f-ing idiot.*

*Gato?s hired men do not count a fodder ninja for the sake of calculating this fight. After all, Fodder is only as useful as the main character it protects

*Raido is not counted into this point and any mention of him will be met with castration by wooden spoon.

*The state of the Mist?s Mizukage does not reflect my view of the village as a whole. Just because the leader is an idiot does not mean the village is less cool or powerful. After all, look at Konoha. Their leader takes orders from a 15 year old with the attention span of a retarded goldfish and abandonment issues concerning his best friend. Atleast Mist has the chance of getting a better replacement. Konoha?s screwed.

Tags:
  2. Moac S-Rank Criminal

:oh . Is there any pic of the Mizukage? cant recall that i ever seen him.

3. Juubi Active Member

I'd like to see the Mizukage fight Tsunade.

4. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

i think the mizukage is just old-fashioned

5. Magi of all Member

How would being old fashioned make it logical to give a chakra eating sword to a seven foot shark man who wants to kill you political equal.

No, nothing outside the basic Kage Ranger picture from the Zabuza arc

6. Juubi Active Member

Being nice to shark men. It's just old fashioned.

7. Haruko in retrograde

This was a method to create an elite set of ninjas, as the mist have no shit ninjas like Sakura. Both sides have their advantages and disadvantages. Also it is that there were half of them but they did not lose for that reason anyway
    I don't think the mist chose to slaughter them. I think there was a war or something and people, not unexpectedly came to fear crazy mutants. Also despite your description of the Konoha kekkai genkai being quite belittling, they actually offer the user quite a lot more than any other kekkai genkai seen so far
    Fair enough, but I doubt he kneew that he was going to be betrayed.

Good thread.

8. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

9. Magi of all Member

If the US army descided to shoot half their soliders in an attempt to make the other soliders better, would we win the Iraq war faster?

I am aware of how useful they are. But no matter haw useful a knife is, a sword is always cooler.

Thank you for your logical arguments

10. ~ Son of SPARDA ~ Active Member

But didn't Zabuza get his ass kicked by Kakashi??

11. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

um no. zabuza wtfpawned kakashi instantly until naruto and sasuke saved him.

12. Morati Deez Nuts

Either he's an idiot or one of the strongest nin out there permanantly... I'd like to think the latter, but common sense makes it the first.

13. Magi of all Member

You can kick ass and still be dead. Look at Kakuzu

14. Juubi Active Member

Perhaps Orochimaru was posing as the Mizukage, too. We all know that he's very good at multitasking.

15. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

i wouldnt be surprised if orochi killed all the other kages and has bunshins posing as them still

16. Juubi Active Member

Yes, it would be very nice to know that Sasuke only pwned a bunshin. That would make me feel a lot better inside.
    Everything would make sense again.

17. Supa Swag Active Member

LOL, I was about to raise some hell. Good thing I read the thread.

You made some good points, particularly the point about Kisame/Zabuza leaving the Mist. Maybe we may learn why this happened when Kisame meets Suigetsu, if Kishi has any brains that is.

18. Haruko in retrograde

Ah but you see, in the world of ninjas, it is different. How easy is it to fire a gun? Much easier than learning to be a great ninja. Also the ninjas prime weapon is stealth (apparently) so having half the ninjas but in general of a higher standard is in a way more useful than a bunch of noisy rubbish ones.
    A weakened sharingan was able to deal with Haku for the most part and the Byakugan gives the user a much better grasp of taijutsu, so Neji could have more than matched Kimimaro. While the Mist's are cool, they are les practcal in some senses
    Thanks

19. Magi of all Member

Yeah, I saw your thread and was worried there for a second. It always bugged me that the Mist village had such cool shinobi but made some really weird descisions when it came to ninja.

That compleatly disregard the point that haku had destroyed a small platoon of naruto clones roughly four times. Using Crazy speed every single time. Also, we have no idea how the tenketsu are affected by the reshaping of Kimmimorro's bones. Neji could just as easily be the worst possible match against the Corpse Bone Pulse(Which was the coolest name ever)

20. ~ Son of SPARDA ~ Active Member

Yeah, but after Naruto and Sasuke saved Kakashi he turned around and wtfpwned Zabuza right back... need I bring up the infamous bitch slap?? Along with the fact that Kakashi DID kinda, um... (sniffs and brushes nose with index finger) kill him.

21. Rokudaime Active Member

I heard someone stated Mizukage is a robot before..

.................................. <_< >_>

22. Yuna The Legendary Anti-Sakuratard

1) Kakashi had backup, Zabuza's only backup was Haku pretending to kill him and eventually sacrificing his own life to save him from Chidori
    2) It's not ownage if you get owned first. It's a high level fight you walk out of victorious
    3) Kakashi did not kill Zabuza. He disabled Zabuza's arms. What ultimately killed Zabuza were 100+ fodder ninja.

23. Tobirama Senju 二代目火影

unfortunately mist is full of big idiots, but i still like this bloody mist!

24. jdama funky midboss

Mizuzage=AL (impossible). It had to say it before someone posts it with actual conviction lolz.

25. Monophonic New Member

I thought they had the academy students had to fight each other due to economical reasons, they're the poorest of the five country's, small surrounded by water, no where to expand to etc. And I thought it was also to have elite ninja's.

Also wasn't Kaguya Clan attacking the Mist village, so it was actually the Mist defending themselves. As Orochimaru said during the sound four arc they were bent on genecide, they were fighting against an orgainised military village, they were bound to die. Or something to that effect.

I thought it was a civil war situation in the Mist with Haku's bloodline, i mean just because the Leaf are care bears doesn't mean each village would be the same. I see the situation as the Mizukage having to make a hard decision, his people being terrorized by this bloodline and he has to do something about it.

Overall we need more back story, the Kage could have changed, look at the leaf and how many kages have they've been through!!

26. Haruko in retrograde

A chuunin level kekkai genkai was always going to beat an extremely poor genin.

Tenketsu would have cut off Kimi's chakra thus disabling his kekkai genkai.

27. Fuzzly Might know Judo

Someone fucking tried to use the Iraq war to help prove their Narutoverse ninja training technique argument. This thread was over many, many posts ago.

28. Magi of all Member

may I pointout that Sasuke and his Sharingan ended up dead at the end of this fight. Temporary or not he still died. naruto and KYUBI are what beat Haku. Casue Chunin level Kekkai Genkai are suppose to beat Biju chakra

Not necessarily. The hardened bones used charka to make them incredibly dense. It fairly probable that Kimi?s Bloodline could hamper Juken strikes to the point of making them near useless. Like that golden armor from Neji?s fight with Kidomaru

I fail to see how my use of the Iraq war in my example is wrong. I could have used any war and the example would be the same. It's not about the war, it's about basic military tactics.

29. durtycheese jiraiya=fail

That's not a testament of Mizukage's stupidity as much as a testament of his ridiculous strength.

Think about, the seven swordsmen of the hidden mist and their subordinates tried to take over the Hidden Village of Mist and they failed.

Now think about this, in Konoha, Hokage's are sort of appointed by a council. This doesn't mean the eventual leader is the strongest ninja in the village e.g. Tsunade.

In the mist they practice Battle Royal from the get-go. If you end up Mizukage YOU DESERVED IT!