1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

The Neo Uchiha

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Criminal, Nov 12, 2005.

1. Criminal NF TRIPLE OG

I present to you a rather minor theory on the revitalization of the Uchiha clan. This is probaly more of a wish than a theory though, anyways.......lets get strted shall we?

Its no secret that Uchiha Itachi had two goals. The first of course is to "avenge" the murder of his famed Uchiha clan by killing his brother, and the second goal was the revival of the Uchiha clan. As good and well as it all seems, how exactly does Sasuke intend to revive his clan when he and his brother are supposedly the last two members of the bloodline left? I think the answer to that question lies within Sasukes new "master"........none other than Orochimaru. We know for a fact that Orochimaru engages in experiments that alter the human body, inside and out. This is evident in the infamous cursed seal Oro's minions where branded with. Once activated, the seals not only changed a person's physical appearance but changed their abilites as well. The changes brought about by the seals however are far from perfect, which is why I say Oroshimaru is still EXPERIMENTING with body altering jutsu. We all have seen the ugly side of the cursed seals; the painfull process one has to go through after recieving the seal, the even more painfull process of using the seal , and the gap in time between being able to use level 2 of the seal. These are flaws of the cursed seal, the things i think Orochimaru is still trying to perfect.

Consider this if you will.Fast forawrd deep into the future. One of Sasuke's goals reached and Itachi is no more. Orochimaru gone and Sasuke, having trained under the snake man, knows the possibilites and powers of the cursed seal. Knowing the seal changes ones abilites and body, sasuke sees the seals as a valuable tool in the revival of his clan.Picking up where Oro left off, Sasuke (and whoever else) starts engaging in the same horrible experiments the old man did all those years ago. Unlike Orochimaru though, not only does Sasuke rid his cursed seal of the problems mentioned earlier but he furthers the seal's jutsu altering abilities. I will go even further with this (i know i have already gone too far) and say Sasuke's seal now has the power to actually grant the "cursed" some traits of a real Uchiha. Lets say the seal gives people a "lack luster" sharingan or "shringan-like" eye that predicts movements but not copy them, also a boost in speed and strength, but the seal still turns its users into monsters and mindless drones of Sasuke like Oro's seal.

Now, with the power to pick and choose people to make "Uchiha-like" we start to see a new form of the Uchiha clan take shape. With Itachi dead and Sasuke the last REAL Uchiha around, the only people even close to being Uchiha are the ones who have been branded with Sasuke's seal. A seal that is alot like Orochimaru's cursed seal. These new "Uchihas" (Sasuke's minons) are a far cry from the Uchiha that once existed in the world of Naruto. We are now prsented with a very grim irony that I think is wonderful. A period of good uchiha, follwed a period of almost no uchiha, and then a period of totally evil uchica. The events will look something like this in comparison.

Uchiha Period
    When the Uchiha clan was alive and thriving in Konoha. During this time the clan was synonomous with value, honor and loyalty. To Konoha they where the "good guys".

Non-Uchiha Period
    This is the time in which we are currently in during Naruto. Only two (or three) known Uchiha exist. Both Uchiha brothers have turned to evil as a means of getting what they want, although not everyone is aware of this.

Neo-Uchiha Period
    The time I see comming after the death of Itachi and Sasuke's comming of age. When Naruto is Hokage and Sakura is.......well something. During this time, like the sanin, the members of team seven are widely known through out the villages. Now, an even more evil Sasuke is turning people into Uchihas to do evil things for him. Just like his now deseased master.....Orochimaru. The Uchiha clan in this period is widely known like in the first period, instead they now are synonomous with evil instead of good. People who grow up in this period will know the Uchiha as "bad guys" and lawbrakers, where as people who grew up with Kakashi knew the Uchia as a good and law biting people. Goal 2 has fianlly been accomplished by Sasuke and the Uchiha clan has been revived, but its not the kind of revival we all expected. :oh

As you can see, this theory supports the theory that team 7 will be the next Sanin and Naruto will become Hokage. It would be very interesting to me if this where to take place. Plus I just cant see the uchias ever returning to the kind of clan it was before Itachi offed them. Sasuke took the dark road to avenging his clans death so I can see him taking the same dark road to reviving his clan. What twisted irony it would be....the clan that once upheld the law becomes the clan that breaks all the laws.

Yeah its out there but I have had this theory for a while and well, I had to get it off of my chest, which is exactly what this forum is for. Any comments are welcome and I appreciate anyone who takes the time out to read it, because you dont have to. Attack the theory, not me.....lets not make this get ugly....cuz I've seen forum threads get ugly around here lol

Last edited: Nov 12, 2005
    Tags:
  2. MS81 Supreme Jounin

i don't agree with you on the part sasuke continuing orochi legacy but the revival of his clan means he would let his brother live and they would have wives and kids. and they would find more uchiha othercountries,likewater,lighting and earth.

3. Rangamaru Obito Killed The Uchiha Clan

I agree, he didn't heed Kakashi's warning about revenge. I don't think he's gonna die in the fight with Itachi, but he's going have some type of negative ending; however, one thing is clear--he has to feel the aftermath of seeing his revenge through.

4. Syferz Ninja-Wizard

Sasuke isn't intelligent enough, sakura has a better chance at doing this, but I think half Uchiha's are what Sasuke is thinking of, as he entends to be the last Uchiha alive, *spoiler* and besides there are 3 uchiha's remaining, as mentioned in the story

5. -Aya- Same but Different

6. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

It's a good theory but why would Sasuke want to continue on Oro's legacy? I do know that he is definately focusing on the death of his brother before the revival of his plan and this focus may cause him to lose focus on what the purpose of the avenging is for and how to go about it, but I don't think he's going to turn evil. It seems that Oro and sasuke are playing a game with eachother. Basically it's who can f the other guy over first. Sasuke may be going to Oro (Knowing that he may lose his body) for the training in order to attain strength, something we know is his motive. Oro is trying to lure Sasuke over with the promise of strength to take his body. It seems that Sasuke isn't really trying to do anything other than avenge his brother by any means necessary and that doesn't necessairly mean that if he does attain his goal, he will continue to do evil deeds.

I doubt that Sasuke's plan is going to go smoothly if at all, but I do think that if he ever were able to get his revenge, before Oro took his body, he would get the hell out of Oro's place as soon as he could, due to the fact that he's not really evil, it's just that he's willing to do evil things in order to gain strength. The question is, if he were able to get his reveng, where and how would he start reviving his clan? As a matter of fact let's forget the "how", the "where" is a bigger question since he's now classified as a missing nin.

7. RyuShi_Lloyd Member

Might want to fix that to Sasuke

8. Kahlua2606 ANBU

I am also skeptical of what would motivate Sasuke to carry on after Orochimaru. Sasuke seemed to see Oro and his plans as a means to achieve his ultimate goal, killing Itachi, but he didn't ever seem to share Oro's ideologies or plans for the future, ie destroying Konoha. Also, to believe this theory, one would have to accept that Sasuke would a) not be taken over as Oro's container but also b) remain within the Sound and not return or be captured by anyone from Konoha. I think it's much more likely that Sasuke will return to Konoha, either willingly or by force, and that he will remain there after bringing down Itachi.

9. TheoDerek Rise Against

Sasuke then tries to take over the world with his super Uchiha army :evil.