• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

In Progress The New Name Change Thread (READ 1ST POST)

Rinoa

Dem❀n 滅
Administrator
Current Username: Doflamingo

Requested Username: Mihawk

Much obliged :zamahug
Your last name change it was on January 31, 2021 and you have already used the 3 free names changes. I’m sorry so now you can only have a new one before January 31,2022 if you buy it with CC points or someone offer you one of their free name changes. :blobhide
Current Username: Cardboard Jewsuke

Requested Username: Draffut
Done :nezukorun

Draffut

Your last name change it was on January 31, 2021 and you have already used the 3 free names changes. I’m sorry so now you can only have a new one before January 31,2022 if you buy it with CC points or someone offer you one of their free name changes. :blobhide

They can have mine, I think this is only the second I've ever used in 14 years.

Mihawk

Ashamed

Oh I see, sorry I did not know. Never mind then.
Wow that is big of you, but please keep your name change. I am grateful for this 🙏🏽 however you should keep it. Thanks anyways and much love
That's very kind of you if @Doflamingo is ok with just need to let me to know and i apply their name change request.

It’s all good, I’ll just wait till next year :love thanks for letting me know love. Was just a bit ignorant about the rules. Pls don’t use up Draffut’s name change. Sorry for the trouble.

Myrman9

Your last name change it was on January 31, 2021 and you have already used the 3 free names changes. :blobhide
Yes, this is your second of the 3 free name changes you had and you still have one left.
It’s all good, I’ll just wait till next year :love thanks for letting me know love. Was just a bit ignorant about the rules. Pls don’t use up Draffut’s name change.
Oh! I didn't know that we could gift name changes- how delightful! How fanciful! How nifty! Personally, I intend to remain Myrman9 upon this forum until the day that I set a course for Davy Jones' Locker; and so In that case, the next three name changes are on me!
:catspaz:catspaz:catspaz
@Doflamingo I'd hate to see anyone go without when I have outs to give, and so I follow Draffut's gracious example in offering my services in locating your new identity! As a salty sea dog, I insist!
:supercat:supercat:supercat

Last edited:

Rinoa

Dem❀n 滅
Administrator
Oh! I didn't know that we could gift name changes- how delightful! How fanciful! How nifty! Personally, I intend to remain Myrman9 upon this forum until the day that I set a course for Davy Jones' Locker; and so In that case, the next three name changes are on me!
:catspaz:catspaz:catspaz
@Doflamingo I'd hate to see anyone go without when I have outs to give, and so I follow Draffut's gracious example in offering my services in locating your new identity! As a salty sea dog, I insist!
:supercat:supercat:supercat

@Rinoa Doflamingo can use one of mine
I just need @Doflamingo to let me to know i can go with one of your offers and apply their name change. :kittenpeek

Top Bottom