1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

Voting for the first Konoha Country Club Poetry Competition is live!

Please check out the Entries here.

Place your votes in the 1st Choice Vote thread here and the 2nd Choice Vote thread here.

-- NarutoForums Staff

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and place your vote.

Dismiss Notice

The Next Otokage!

Discussion in 'Academy Registration' started by siyu, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. siyu Sasuke + Hinata = Love

Hi, as you can see I'm new to the forums. Here's a few things that you might like to know about me. I don't like cannon pairings. I love crack pairings.

Favorite Parings:
    SasuHina
    ItaHina
    DeiHina
    SasoHina
    GaaHina
    NejiHina
    KibaHina

The pairing that i hate the most is SasuSaku.

I'm a Otogakure support. If I had the choice of going to Konohagakure and becoming an ANBU, or going to Orochimaru, and becoming a Chuunin I'll go with Otogakure.

I'm currently caught up in the manga, but don't worry I don't tell spoilers. My favorite characters are: Hinata, Sasuke, Itachi, Gaara, Kiba, Shino, Neji, Shikamaru, Chouji, Deidara, Sasori, Kisame, and Tsunade.

I act like Hinata, Tsunade, Sasuke, Itachi, and Naruto.:oh I know isn't those dangerous combinations.

I think "Believe it!" is an overused phrase. I think Hina-Hime needs more air time.

I really don't know what else to say, but if you'll like to know more about me just ask. ^^ K?

P.S. The characters I hate are Sakura & Karin.

Tags:
  2. kaiden Guest

Welcome to NF siyu,stay long and post alot :)

3. 6 Tomoe Sharingan I'm a boy... No, a MAN!

My faveorite characters are itachi, sasuke and kakashi

So, what do you like most about naruto (the show)?(action, comedy)

P.S. you know that Nija and Hinata are cousins, right?

4. siyu Sasuke + Hinata = Love

I would have to say the Action is what I like most about Naruto. It never fails to let me down.:nod

5. PlayStation CAPTAIN MARVELOUS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.