1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The World Cup is about to begin, which means it’s time to start proudly repping your country. We’ve created a special new feature for you guys exclusively for this big event! Click here to learn more!!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Anime Awards for 2017 part 2 commences with the category of worst anime of 2017!

Drop by and leave a vote in the following threads: 1 2 3 4 5
    Dismiss Notice

The odd one out of the Warcraft Game

Discussion in 'Mafia' started by Oddjutsu, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Zemmi Well-Known Member

[Vote Lynch Cinera]

2. Oddjutsu Active Member

Anyone interested in my minigame? Last night I sent a message to a player in the game (it was a collection of snail jokes), if you can guess who that player was your vote will be worth double

And by the way, this is pretty informal so there is no need for brackets and bolding when you make a vote here

3. poutanko

Okay, so you confirmed I actually truly never said it. Who's this someone else?

Sure.

We both read the 18 pages document made by Vince. Taba got the shit as much as you if not more thanks to Vince. So please stop victimized only yourself. You knew it hit Taba badly. Why did you wonder what people were saying about you if you did nothing wrong?
    No, why did you specifically choose Wanted of all people to ask that question? Wanted disappeared after Gunner was banned, she's back to OJ after you talked to her. I wonder why.

Wanted knew I was the one reported her, her friends know too. I even told you clearly I specifically asked Divvens to tell her that (my PM to her prior to that should be clear enough), don't pretend like you're protecting me from her when I made it clear I'd take the hit from her since I know she has nothing to attack me with. I told her friends too, openly so. You decided to do things by yourself without consulting us or ask what we think/feel about it. Your problem was with Gunner, not Wanted, yet you interfere in things you don't belong to.

I reread the PM again, you never promised to stop talking to her. All 3 of us wonder why did you even feel the need to contact her.

Now about the threat, we only know the detail from you but never really seen it. Only the screenshot saying your secret is safe with him. Problem with your claim (that the guy threatened your daughter) is: After that case, instead of protecting your daughter's safety, you exposed her. You posted clear pictures of her several times in public chat full with strangers, never deleted them. You mentioned her name, age, where you live, what's your dad's job (that could be found easily via Google). Doesn't look like you just had a stranger you met on the internet threatening your daughter.

Zemmi, you told Nick you apologized to me for a game? Instead of Holy/Taba one? I want a clarity in this because if you told him I was mad at you for that game then it painted me as I was mad for petty reason and painted you as the good one. Let's clear that up first?

I've mentioned the behavior above (about your daughter and how Wanted back to OJ after you talked to her which is weird). Full screenshot about your convo with her please. And no, Taba got hit too, so again, stop victimizing only yourself. And keep your post only about things I asked. I don't need other flowery memories in the background.

4. SupremeKage Sanji>Zoro Fite Me

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. Zemmi Well-Known Member

I never befriended her is where you were wrong. I never talked to her again, we were still talking in our group convo after I stopped talking to her. I told you guys the purpose, I wanted to know what was being said. Obviously you guys were wanting to know what was being said also that is why you two were planning that group convo thing, that you didn't even let me be aware of until later behind my back. You reported the situation to Divs about me behind my back and you even told me you were sorry for that, which I forgave you both even though that fucking hurt b/c I had been up front with the both of you. I was not in that conversation with Holy so I could not know what he said.

You might have told Divs to tell her that but I was letting you know I didn't say anything about you two to her and was just letting her know that I was not involved in the report.

You guys seen it and agreed to it. There was nothing other than that screen shot, I never claimed there was anything but that screen shot showing the threat. I like how you are back tracking now b/c everyone clearly agreed that was a threat & why are you bringing up my daughter here? That is quite petty tbh with you and hurtful b/c she should not be dragged into this. You also know that Vince showed us Gunner threatening it after he was banned. I did talk about her after awhile after all that stuff happened, it is my right to talk about her if I want to b/c I finally said fuck everyone judgmental selves & they could think what they wanted about the situation.

You know what I have nothing to hide at all b/c I told you everything. Strangely you say I wasn't taking most it but strangely I recall that you guys wanted to come out with everything so I wasn't taking all the shit on my own. Now what has changed. I know it was effecting Taba greatly but no one ever knew you guys were involved in the gunner thing that is what I'm saying, everyone just thought it was me especially wanted and gunner & I never said anything otherwise.

Pou you weren't even involved with Gunner getting banned, you did not join the scenario until after that.

Tell me what I did that made you mad? Tell me what I did to you guys. Me & wanted were never "friends" even before all this happened you guys were closer to her than I was, this was no secret. I asked her what I needed to ask her which I shared with you guys, she gave me the answers that I shared with you guys. We shared a few pleasantries & never talked again after that. I didn't really talk too much to her on OJ if at all after she came back. I'm not gonna tell someone where they can or can not go, if she wanted to be on OJ she had every right to do so, just like everyone else.

Let me sum this up for you.

I get how you guys could of felt betrayed because I didn't want to do that huge group convo you guys wanted to do, maybe I should have went along with it if that would have actually made you guys feel better. I honestly was tired of dwelling on it b/c it was making me and everyone else quite miserable. I wanted to move on to liking the things I liked and leaving the things that happened in the past in the past.

Anyways since you have brought up my daughter I am going to leave this discussion now b/c she should have never been mentioned.

I'm sorry for whatever it was that I did b/c I considered you all friends and tried my best to always be honest and up front with you. I never intentionally did anything to hurt you but I must have did something even though I do believe it was a big misunderstanding. I'm happy that I finally know what caused everything and I wish you & them the best.

I honestly thought you were mad about the game and that seems like it wasn't the case b/c you still talked to me way after I left that entire situation alone. Like I said I stopped talking to wanted before I stopped talking to you guys back in 2016, you did not stop talking to me until march 2017, it was the only "real" reason I could think of. Yes I did consider it could be something involved with this other situation too, which I did tell you I was sorry several times in that convo we had after I spoke to her if it hurt you & I even said I was sorry for getting upset with you guys over doing that behind my back. You guys acted like everything with that situation was fine, if it wasn't you guys should have told me and at least gave me a chance to explain it more if you did not understand it but you both acted like you understood why I talked to her in our convo.

I honestly do not feel like you have sincere intentions with this, if you did you would have came to me about it back then instead of leaving me in the dark about it all this time over a year later.

6. Zemmi Well-Known Member

Also if you want to talk about any of the personal things pou about that entire situation I would prefer you take it to private conversation.

7. Juan Lord Of Outland

so you talked to maurelana or whatever right

the cow dude that I voted

gimme my double vp :trap

8. Juan Lord Of Outland

9. Oddjutsu Active Member

Sorry you aren't eligible, this is only for the public vote to see where my vote goes. Please be careful when posting here if you are in the game, sorry for any misunderstandinge

(And it wasn't Maraela)

10. Juan Lord Of Outland

11. Zemmi Well-Known Member

I don't, I don't have time to have beef lol. However, there seems to be some misunderstanding here, that I have been wanting to be cleared up.

12. poutanko

1. I reported your convo with Wanted because: you did it without consulting any of us and because you knew they're going after Raftie next but you did nothing. It's better to prevent before they do the same thing they did to us. I told you on same convo, you should know better than anyone what it feels like. It should end just with us. No more other people being targeted by them.
    2. From the same chat, after you knew we reported it, your reaction was not about how it would affect your daughter. You didn't mention her at all. Instead, you're worried about how you'd be seen, you worried about your image, not her.
    3. You told us Gunner threatened you with your daughter. Yet your daughter's safety/personal info don't seem to be your priority. That's inconsistent with your claim to us. Of course I would question that. Inconsistencies = something is missing = you lied. He threatened you, yes. But is it really about your daughter? I doubt it. Why did you expose her that much if you want her to be safe? It wasn't me who did it. I never ask you to expose her or tell people about her info. You did it yourself. In public chat. Yes, I question your honesty in this.
    4. So you claimed to Nick that you had apologized to me and that I was mad at you because of a game? Yep, you painted me as the bad one clearly. Now you're trying to do it again because I question your honesty with your daughter story you told us. Also, where's the screenshot to prove you're honest with us about your convo with Wanted? Stop dodging.

We will only talk in public. I like people being transparent. If you're honest and innocent, there's nothing to worry about.

13. SupremeKage Sanji>Zoro Fite Me

Y’all ningens should delete this drama and discuss it in PM

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  14. poutanko

I've asked her to do it on my profile page (since I want to keep it in public) but she insisted to do it here so :catshrug

15. Catamount Wreak havoc

Tunisia
    So much drama, is there a reason to read it?
    :popcorn

16. Zemmi Well-Known Member

We were handling the situation in different ways. I don't believe either way was the appropriate way. I honestly wanted to move on like I told you guys then. I wasn't trying to be wanted friend & I told you guys to go ahead with what you guys were doing if you felt that was best. I admit I should have supported you more in that and I let you guys down there for the selfish reason of wanting to be done with the drama.

I never said I wasn't worried about my image? That is why I didn't tell anyone and after I did trust me I got all them unwanted questions I was trying to avoid but I said fuck what they thought. I hate being judged over tidbits of my life and I said screw it. Never once said I was worried about my daughter safety, I was worried about him sharing all the personal info without my consent. I have the right to tell people what I want them to know about me, no one else has that right to do so without my permission . Like you are doing here.

You are messing up the narrative here, I showed you guys exactly what was said there was no other hidden thing that was not shown to you. I also would prefer if you stop bringing up my private information without me mentioning it first. That is a very low tactic. I never said I felt threatened for my safety, I felt threatened he would share things I hadn't publicly shared yet.

Pou I wish you had sincere intentions with this but I believe your intentions here are malicious. I honestly thought we could solve something but you clearly are changing the narrative, I never implied the things you said or said there was more to it then what was shared.

We are both grown ass women and this drama is some teen age shit. I won't participate any longer after you mentioned my daughter. When you want to adult up we can continue privately.

You can say it's bc I have something to hide about the situation if you want to, people can believe you if they want to but I have reassurance that the people who truly know me won't buy into it, and those who already dislike me, does it matter what they think anyways? Then for all the unknown people here, they are free to get to know me themselves and make their own judgements about me, if they choose to believe others words about me without knowing me, that is their choice.

17. poutanko

You haven't shown it. Your convo with Wanted please, she's not the one threatening your daughter so there should be no worry from your part about it. Wanted's case was with Holy and me not you.

>Wanted was stalking and controlling Holy+me
    >You talked to her without asking us
    >She's back to OJ after talking to you
    I have every right to question you.

18. Zemmi Well-Known Member

You don't get the right to tell me who I can talk to or who I can't. I didn't need your permission to talk to her, my intention wasn't to harm you, be nice to her or bring her back to OJ. Do you know how possessive af that sounds, you are no better than her, telling you guys who you can talk to. I had no intention of being her friend, I wanted to know her side of the story which is exactly what I got.

You act like me speaking to someone is worse than taking something I told you in confidence and going to report it to the admins? or you doing all this stuff about the situation without telling me until after the fact. Which I forgave you without question even though I literally was hurt b/c I had been up front with you as soon as I spoke to wanted.

So this all happened in the last time I talked to wanted was 9/23/16, me and you were still good on 3/23/2017, tell me what did I do within that time that made you upset. When I dropped the entire thing back in Sept., started playing mafia and never looked back.

If you want to reply to this feel free to PM me, I won't be derailing this anymore. Like I said adult up and lets settle this privately instead of acting like teenagers who want to put a show on for people.

19. WRAP Member

Ladies, Ladies, I'm not sure what's going on, but be free. Let go of something that happened in 2016. Do not carry that burden in your hearts. We're in 2018. :distracted

20. poutanko

In case you don't understand:

>Wanted and Gunner are friends
    >Gunner threatened you
    >Wanted messed with us (mostly with Holy since she's obsessed with him)
    >Gunner was banned for blackmail
    >Wanted then left OJ
    >You talked to Wanted on Facebook
    >Wanted then returned to OJ (and she tried to get Holy again)
    >You told us you're threatened with your daughter
    >We thought you're bargaining with Gunner via Wanted
    >We shut up because we thought your daughter's safety was at stake
    >Then you yourself exposed your daughter in public to a lot of strangers (with a lot of info)
    That's a big question mark there.

And no, I don't want to talk in PM.

21. Zemmi Well-Known Member

Right :beer I don't see how a grudge this long is possible

22. poutanko

23. poutanko

If you're truly honest, why did you get so defensive and being difficult to prove your innocence?

24. poutanko

If she's being honest then maybe :catshrug

25. Zemmi Well-Known Member

I'm done! You wanna handle it in an adult way let me know, if you want to put on a show, find a drama queen to do it with you.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  26. WRAP Member

I also think the best approach to this is to knock this off and to let this go. I support this notion.

27. poutanko

I get it. You won't clear up whatever deal you have with Wanted.
    You won't admit you messed with that apology claim you made to Nick.
    You won't admit you're not open with us.

There's nothing to prove it. Only your words.

Don't worry, I'll stop it here. Afterall it wasn't me who's not willing to be open ;)

28. WRAP Member

I'm sort of a hippie in that regard. Regardless of what happened or who is to blame, I hope you both find forgiveness in your hearts. :blobderp

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  29. poutanko

I'll go to find some nice ice cream ~ :blobmelt

30. Tiger Ambush

4 out of 10.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List