1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

The Official All purpose HoU NaruSaku Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by dbzhung, Sep 24, 2005.

1. dbzhung

do anyone think sakura could eventually fall in love with naruto. because it shows in current episodes and manga that she is developing feeling. in fact there was an episode showing sakura's jealousy slightly over naruto and another nin girl.

Tags:
  2. poopyfish

IMO, no...
    but that might be the NaruHina fan in me talking...
    ^______________________________________^

3. Miss CCV

I envision this to be the next "Will Naruto choose Hinata over Sakura?" but now it's vice-versa (Sakura falling in love with Naruto). I'm sure many of you know what coupling preferences I have...

(Doesn't want to get involved in an argument).

4. Crush!

Sakura would be cute with either Naruto or Sasuke. We'll see where the story takes them.

5. MangoNaruto

slight
    Spoiler:
    i believe that has been long speculated and been talked about....not too sure though read alot of similar posts.....anyways IMO its been long been hinted that sakura could and most likely have development....i mean Kishi have made subtle hints throughout the series....manga and anime....up to the current arcs...the hints are starting to get stronger and stronger....i believe the nin girl you are talking about is "Sasami"?...from the rice country?....if that is the nin girl you are talking about .....if true then you are behind....that has been old news:huh ....

6. poopyfish

I think Lee, just need to kidnap Sakura alread, and do his "Nice guy posse" to her all he wants, while leaving Naruto and Hinata alone...
    ^________^

P.S. I always like reading your points CCV...

7. Miss CCV

I'm also a fellow NaruxHina fan by the way... :p

8. Suu

Hmm maybe? I don't know if right now Sakura is beginning to like him, or just admire him.

9. poopyfish

thats why i like your opinion ^_____^

10. dbzhung

to tell you the truth i think naruto would be good with either sakura or hinata.

11. poopyfish

And that is what causes lots of trouble. Naruto really would be good FOR both of them. But there is another side to the story. Which would be best for him???

12. dbzhung

really i think it would really be hinata. she is the only girl that like naruto for he is from the get go of the story, but it looks like sakura is slowly starting to see the same thing hinata saw in him at the begining. that is the reason why i said that she maybe will fall for naruto. also i just can't see why sakura should sasuke over naruto. when sasuke treats her like crap. well i guess she is just another typical girl, liking a bad guy over a caring nice guy like naruto.

13. poopyfish

The nice guys come in last place :sad

14. dbzhung

yup the majority of girls picks the bad guy over the caring good one. i guess it is not limited to anime:sad

15. Lord James

I think Sakura falling for Naruto is quite possible, and even I, a NaruHina fan, can't deny that. Same goes for Naruto falling for Hinata, which is possible too. You don't need a big time skip to like someone else, you know ;)

16. angtu

I heavily believe that Naruto, the anime series, will end in tragedy. which means Sasuke will be kill, Sakura will not marry naruto, and naruto would possibly die in the process or become a hermit like Jairaya. The next Frog Hermit is Naruto? So the I guess it is possible for sakura to love naruto, but for them to be really together? no.

17. dbzhung

i hope that naruto does not really end like that.

18. TDM

The answer is yes, no denying that, like KJ said. Even if Hinata has a good chance.

:closed

19. Lullaby

Just as possible as Naruto falling for Hinata or Sasuke returning Sakura's feelings or -cough- possibly a Sasunaru ending :spaz

I like Sasunaru, Sasusaku, Narusaku and Naruhina because Kishi puts in hints for lots of couples and that all couples have a possibility of actually happening.

20. green tea96

yea why not?? i think sakura's already getting feelings for him

21. DeathIsComing

there might be a chance that sakura will fall for naruto, and naruto will fall for hinata as we all watch episode 151 i believe. i dont know if naruto is too dumb to know that hinata has feelings for him, or that he's still in like with sakura.

22. Woozie

I guess it's the most obvious pairing at the moment. Then again it's hard to know if their feelings are more romantic or just close friend/sibling type.

^ And yeah I would like to see Sakura / Naruto / Hinata love triangle too :)

The NaruHina and NaruSaku pairing fans are so heated towards eachother already....it would be a complete war on these forums if that would happen :D

Last edited: Sep 24, 2005
  23. DeathIsComing

you're forgetting about sasuke. sakura might be developing feelings for naruto, but her love for sasuke cant just fade away. so that'll get in the way at a certain point.

24. Siddis

Hinata seems to be another character in the long line of typical manga/anime girls who retain the traditional characteristics of being cute to the point of being adorable, shy/quiet, blue hair, an uncharacteristic but fierce resolve to work harder, and a crush on the unaware main character. Compare Shinobu Maehara, Nodoka Miyazaki and partly Rei Ayanami. I hope to see a break in the "tradition" of these not ending up with the main character, who usually falls for the fierce, often violent, but brave and resourceful, usually red-haired "heroine" instead.

25. Centeolt

I'm sure she's developping some feelings for him but not as much as she does for the bastard Sasuke. Remember how she cried over him everytimes he was nearly dead or when he went to Orochimaru. She done the same thing to Naruto only once but then immediatly beat the crap out of him when she realized that he was still alive. I'll stick with the NaruHina 'cause that's what I want to see.

26. Archssor

27. dbzhung

honestly do you think sakura would still hold feelings for sasuke for a hold 2 yrs and a 1/2. especially no one knows who sasuke turned out to be over that time. he could turn out to be a little evil **** bag who would do the same thing itachi did to the uciha clan. hmmm 2 1/2 yrs with orochimaru. can anyone in here spell EVIL! sasuke.

28. Id

Yes. But I see Naruto fallin for Hinata in the long run!

Now give her a better hair style
    Make her A & T better and biger
    And we have a new Naruto Queen.

29. Darth Judicar

Of course it's possible. But whether it happens or not is up in the air at this point. It seems Sakura is taking more of a liking toward Naruto, especially in 'Naruto's Return'. Her expressions and thoughts toward him suggest she is caring about him more than she has ever did before.

30. King Speed

you know the whole naruto hinata thing is that, naruto is dumb (so far) to realize hinata likes him, so as far as naruto is concerned, sakura is the only girl he wants (so far)