1. It's Time to Duel! Welcome to the NF Yu-Gi-Oh! Grand Championships. This tournament will span across 4 sections:
    Akihabara Lounge| Mafia | OBD |The Alley
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

5. A blank contract written with magical ink?! Check out our Spooktacular Trick or Treat Event.
    Dismiss Notice

The OFFICIAL "what's that song" thread

Discussion in 'Music Department' started by mow, Jan 13, 2005.

1. mow <b> <color=red> THE <blink>notlame</blink> AVENGER

Post all questions here please, if a post is made outside this thread il just delete it and add it here. Just trying to make the place more organized. When you wish to reply, just make a notice who you are replying to in the title of your post. Also if you do respond , ill pm the person with the question and ill rep you for the help :amuse

But heres the deal, the forums has a strict policy against mp3, if a music file is linked, it will mean it can be downlaoded, which is a big NO NO.

refer to rule no.17 in the NarutoForums Rules & Netiquette.

Im still trying to work on a radioblog for the msuic department for ppl to listen to songs only, If i can find a place to host the songs to directly that is, but its a long way from done, till then no file sharing is *cough*allowed *cough*

Rock on :amuse .

Tags:
  2. mow <b> <color=red> THE <blink>notlame</blink> AVENGER

Posted by Sagara :-

Well, i heard this song at my friends house but he doesn't have it anymore. Its a song where Osama bin laden sing i think its called "I love Osama" so anyone know where could i download it ?

btw. the song isn't warez :p

3. mow <b> <color=red> THE <blink>notlame</blink> AVENGER

Posted by naruto23:-

Casshern - The OST

Okay guys. I recently watched Casshern, the movie. I didn't really get it, but for some reason I really liked it(I need to watch it again, it confused me). I especially like the soundtrack played throughout the film. It's awesome.

But I can't find a link to the album. I've searched quite a bit to no avail. If there's anybody out there who has a link to Casshern's OST (preferrably -Bittorrent- or even direct) please post it. It's got really great music, and I doubt anyone here would dislike it.

4. mow <b> <color=red> THE <blink>notlame</blink> AVENGER

Posted by Zero:-

kk so i was listening to "crazy in love" by eminem and what was the orginal song of where the high pitch dude is from?

cuz i found the 80's mix of toy soldiers and now i want the 80 mix of crazy in love

*edit* i love it how one of the mod change the topic name.....

5. mow <b> <color=red> THE <blink>notlame</blink> AVENGER

Posted by Nakajima:-

during the Hokage battle, when Sandaime was reminiscing about Yondaime and all the other cast growing up, what song was that?

6. mow <b> <color=red> THE <blink>notlame</blink> AVENGER

Well...
    I hear this song last night. But I have absolutly no clue. It's an alternative song starting really slow. But before the refrain it gets faster and I think the singer sings something like "around around around around around around"
    and then the refrain sets in which is really great. But I don't know more.
    You guys gotta help me.

7. mow <b> <color=red> THE <blink>notlame</blink> AVENGER

during episode 40 at 12:20-12:50+ into the episode where Katashi almost fights Orochimaru there is a brief part of the song "Orochimaru's fight song" from soundtrack 2 that gets pumped up and becomes this nasty techno organ song, in no parts on the two song tracks have i found this, could anyone provide a link as to where i can find this seemingly remix of the song?

thank you

8. mow <b> <color=red> THE <blink>notlame</blink> AVENGER

Hi!

This song was used in a Pucca animation, its called Oasis and its by Kim Kyung Ho. I've been searching for months for an MP3, so if someone happens to have it(Or a url to get it from....I can't find it on file sharing programmes >_<) please let me know! In return if you're looking for anything, i'll do my best to help you out![/

9. thej3ster New Member

In the battle between Neji and I beleive it is Kidoumaru I'm looking for the spider guy's name but anyways its in the 116.117 special and starts at about 7 minutes in if anyone knows what this song is and or where to get it id appreciate it, grazie

10. Son_Pan Now Here Is Nowhere

This beat is! automatic, supersonic, hypnotic, funky fresh, work my body, so melodic, this beat rolls right through my chest, everybody, ma and papi ,come to party, work ya body, work ya body. :music :laugh

11. santosj The End is Near

I'm looking for a song that starts off with the girl talking about how she wants to know what she did wrong in the relationship and how she wants the guy back then it turns into singing. It is a pop song and fairly new.

12. Lacus Clyne So Long and Goodnight

That song would be 1,2 Step by Ciara ft. Missy Elliot:)

13. mow <b> <color=red> THE <blink>notlame</blink> AVENGER

Thanks for answering, Ciara is another name i have to add to my list of "People i must kill before i turn 25" :notrust

14. mow <b> <color=red> THE <blink>notlame</blink> AVENGER

Posted by ogionthesquire:-

I would like to know the name of the instruments so i can buy one thanks guys

15. Kyoukamu New Member

Back during the summer if my memory is correct, Narutofan.com gave a link to Gyu-ru-ru and Home Sweet Home before it was added to its music download links. What was that site again? ^^; I had to force an undesired computer reformat on my harddrive and so I lost alot of music I downloaded off that site. If anyone can give me the link to it, I'd appreciate it.

OOC: I can still ask for the link to a site where I can download music files, right? o.O

16. mow <b> <color=red> THE <blink>notlame</blink> AVENGER

and yeah you can ask for website to download mp3s AS LONG as it hasnt been licensed by a company here in the western hemisphere so to speak, just read my first post for more info :amuse

17. Capn Cracker Banned

Ok this song is like imposible for me to find cus its so hard to describe and stuff, maybe someone knows what it is though. K lets see, its real popular for one, i hear it in movie previews alot such as the last lemony snickeys a series of unfortunate events i saw, its like on piano or organ or something and it starts out low but gets real high and suspencful, and i believe it has people chanting some wierd things here and there that i cant understand. I know this sounds like a very bad description but im trying my best here =P

18. Shikamaru-sama Been here too long

theres a song i really like and want to *aquire* but i cant think of the name or the artist!! only the tune and the vague lyrics something like:

must have lost my mind going drinking in la

or lost in la, or something to do with la!!

i can remember its a black woman singing and the video is yellow :p

as for genre, try rnb maybe? or soul? i cant remember!

*a thousand apologies to moe-sama*

EDIT: aha Bran van 3000 - Drinking in L.A :amuse

Last edited: Feb 2, 2005
  19. stsp119 The Silver Phoenix

What is the song played in episdoe 75 or 76 when the 3rd has his flashback about not stopping orochimaru?

20. grilli The "Grilled"

Great! I was looking for a Thread like this.

Does anyone know what's the song that you can hear in "Grind" (a movie of skaters released in 2003) at the point of 1h 28mins (aproximately)? I would like to know what song it is, it sounds pretty cool. If you don't have the same video that I have, the scene is the one when Eric Rivers, Matt Jenson, Dustin Knight and Sweet Lou skate for their first time at the Tour (after Jamie's team skates), the scene between the meeting with Matt's family and Eric's and the "BUYA!" leader's confrontation. I don't know if I explained it all right, but I wish you can help me.

If any of you knows the name and the artist of the song, PM it to me plz.

21. grakul The eternal n00b

Yeah i know which song you mean, actually, i think another version of this song is used when lee makes the ura renge in episode 50 (first song in the episode)... Sorry but this song isn't in any naruto OST so far, so cross your fingers and hope it appears is OST 3

There's two flashbacks in episode 72!, if you could be more specific about which one of them is (if you can put the minute when it appears it will be way better), maybe i can help :)

Last edited: Feb 14, 2005
  22. porjay New Member

It was used for garaa anyone know where i can get this? I've searched around but i don't think it has been offically released but its worth a try if someone has a clean version of this song.

:sad I really want this song.

23. grakul The eternal n00b

24. porjay New Member

Sorry i posted a thread before with that as title and some guy told me to post it here so all i did was copy paste my original message didn't relise it didn't have.

25. grakul The eternal n00b

As far as i know there's no Gaara in ep. 121 of the naruto anime series... but the song that appears in minuto 14:00 of ep. 121 sounds very similiar to "Nervous" of OST 1

Note: It's NOT the same song, so you could expect for that song (if that's the one you want) in OST 3... and if that isn't the song you want try to be especific about the episodes and the time... cuz "I want the song when Gaara does sand technique" kind of bulllshit makes impossible for us to help :cool

26. Hokage_Naruto Banned

Im looking for a site that offers music download of DBZ. Im looking for the songs at the end of EVERY DBZ MOvie. If anyone can tell me that, Id appreciate it.

27. Violence Fight LARIAAAAATOOOOO~~~~!!!

well, It depends on which version your watching. The japanese versions I'm sure are pretty interesting, but most american DBZ movies I've seen had some oldschool Rap-Rock or Nu Metal endings. So you'd have to specify.

28. grakul The eternal n00b

You can check in , you have to register, but they have a hughe amount of op and end's of many animes so after you register, you can put the name of the movie or the name of the song in the search bar and if they have the songs they will show up :p , hope you find them

29. temp New Member

Link removed

30. mow <b> <color=red> THE <blink>notlame</blink> AVENGER

Its from Full Metal Alchemist if my memory serves me right, why not try emailing one of the admins or mods in the website and ask them, Im sure they could lend you a hand