1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

The Original Forum Super Hero Thread

Discussion in 'The Konoha Times' started by Blue, Jul 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Well-Known Member Supporting Staff Retired Staff

As always, the full list of moderators and administrators can be found at the

Announcements (in awesomely sensical American Date Format):

10/1: was demodded to advisor.
    10/5: was promoted to mod of the Bleach Avenue.
    10/18: was promoted to mod of the Naruto Avenue.
    10/24: is N. Avenue mod once again!
    11/29: was demodded to advisor.
    12/2: was chosen to fill 's spot in the Akatsuki. hef is a good boy.
    12/5: resigned.
    12/8: was chosen to replace Kagakusha.
    12/24: made mod over ANBU and Music.
    12/28: was promoted to mod the English Naruto Discussion.
    12/30: returns and will remain as *advisor.
    1/11: steps down and will be an advisor.
    1/13: promoted to Smod/Akatsuki.
    2/4: steps down from Smodship, is now the new member of Akatsuki. and are also given Naruto Avenue.
    2/5: returns as an admin.
    2/14: has "quit"... He's in the Supporting Staff now.
    2/16: joins the staff as a moderator over Fanclubs.
    2/17: has been promoted as the new Bleach Avenue Mod.
    2/19: , , , , and have been moved to the Advisors usergroup due to inactivity.
    2/27: joins the Akatsuki.
    3/21: joins as the new Naruto Avenue mod. May Itachi have mercy on her soul.
    3/22: is now mod of Naruto Avenue and the Outskirts Battledome.
    4/3/06: was promoted to Admin.
    4/4: Murasaki is modded to the Art Section
    4/4: NN does something useful
    4/A billion: NN succumbs to the coolness of real adminship and returns
    4/20: is made Library mod because she is win.
    5/something: We hire sum mods.
    5/something deux: Lexiefaye declared MIA. Demodded while the search continues.
    5/19: super modded.
    5/20: made mod of Konoha Plaza.
    6/1: is appointed mod of Naruto Avenue.
    6/5: , and , and promoted to Akatsuki
    6/6: expanded moderating area to Downtown Konoha, Outskirts of Konoha and Anbu Central. These Forums breathlessly scream.
    6/7: promoted to mod of the English Naruto Section.
    6/8: loses bet and becomes Moderator of Music Department
    6/10: is back to kick ass and chew bubble gum and she's...yadeyadeyade
    6/18: was modded on this date. Only now do we recognize the impact this event truly had. T__T
    6/19: found dead on the toilet
    6/22: Giant boulder missing from 's grave
    6/23 (or something lol): aka took back her his its something's position in the already overcrowded group of villainous thugs also known as Akatsuki
    6/26: returns and explains that he was just asleep
    7/01 (or there abouts I guess): and go into stealth mode, are now advisormins. blamed (and beaten)
    7/19: sets fire to the Blender, blamed
    7/20: is made Plaza mod because of 's horrendous drinking problem.
    7/22: Forum under serious attack from international terrorists, the Administration calls a lengthy conference so Staff can vote whether there is a problem. Talks go on for two weeks without resolution.
    7/26: finishes music tour and returns to the humble life of superio modding
    7/27: goes on an international pimping tour till September. Has relinquished SSjMod powers and become an Advisor.
    8/02: and promoted to Admin. They demand to be referred to as the 'Adminettes' from now onwards.
    8/08: NN is now an Advisor. Deadminned due to repeated sexual harrassment scandals.
    9/18: steps down from Smodship. Children are slain while women weep. Shroomsday is blamed.
    9/21: becomes a productive member of society again and thus switches from Super Moderator to Advisor. Shroomsday beaten with brooms.
    9/30: Modstaff were craving sandwhiches, so was modded for NA
    10/2 (or something): given reigns over ANBU Central/Konoha TV 12. Shroomsday unable to keep his excitement in, elicited the blindness.
    10/3: penetrates Shroomsday's core and resumes Akatsuki membership once again. Shroomsday's narcoleptic fits blamed.

CONTINUED NEXT POST

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2012
    Tags:
  2. Blue Well-Known Member Supporting Staff Retired Staff

10/sumething: rejoins Akatsuki
    10/13: becomes an NA mod
    10/15: and finally get promoted to Smods after hours of rigorous days sleeping their way to the top. Shroomsday McBain'ed.
    10/29: steps down and becomes an advisor
    10/30: takes control of the entire Outskirts.
    10/31: has passed Go and collected 200 dollars in his road to advisorship
    11/8: becomes the new queen of FanClub Land.
    11/9: steps on his shoe lace and falls into being a Super Mod again, staff wear blonde curly wigs in celebration. Shroomsday tickled.
    11/26: returns from the nine hells and resumes his place as the Master Smod of the forums.
    12/2: modded over the Artist's Gallery.
    1/10: and get their supermodding on while Hokage Naruto takes one step closer to being a productive member of society again by stepping to down to Moderator. Shroomsday KO'ed 9th Round. Lacus Clyne was also advisor'd...:-(
    1/25: made mod over Outskirts Battledome. Phear!
    3/1 or thereabouts: mentions there's a fire and that she's getting the fuck out, and retires from staff. Hideous burns inflicted on remaining staff members.
    3/10: joins the orgy in the Hokage Pimphouse.
    He is taking 's music studio as less is a travelin' man and isn't going to be around much. will move to the special VIP advisor room though.
    3/13: is promoted with great pomp and circumstance to the highest position on NF: Maagistor, bearer of the Chalice of the Last of the Uchihas, holder of the 16 Sacred Rings of Sasuke, Purveyor of Jiraiya_Sama/ Yakushi~Kabuto's Shrine Maidenship.
    Also administrator.
    Sometime later. . .: follows suit to Adminship.
    March 16: reminds us that we forgot to add him to this list months ago....no bukkake for us...:(
    3/something or other:
    bribes staff with cheesecake. Promoted soon after to FC moderator. Staff gains a collective SandG in weight.
    sprinkles love potion in Shroomsday's crab cake. Compelled to win his newest lover's favor, Shroomsday fervently begs for Shiron's promotion. Given the power over the dumpster NA, soon turns into an alcoholic, fitting right in.
    found peeping in the Female Mod locker room. McBanned.
    4/2 ish:
    = new Plaza mod, gaining the ranks of an honorable tradition. Has the combined ghey of KK and Kori so this may have been a terrible mistake.
    4/4: Since they were on a [t]roll, the staff decided to mod , co-head of the Art section.
    4/8: be pwnin' n00bs on the Bdomez. Huzzah.
    powers up and becomes a smod. POWA DESU!!!
    5/9: A bunch o' shit has happened over the past month. Among them: Shiron @ Crowned Innocence takes a leave of absence after finding out about Shroomsday's horrible secret - his detachable penis is actually real.
    Risu expands and 9Tail-Hokage is modded and such. Win, tuna, and love ensue.
    5/10: We're on a spree. Expect 23 more moddings in the next 24 hours.
    dey see him rollin
    dey h8in
    be moddin the Cafe
    Sometime later. . . : Battledomes the modly way.
    5/19: Staff decides 's name in green is too plain ugly to tolerate any longer -- is remade an , along with the .
    5/24: takes a deep, deep breath and accepts Shroomsday's secret, subsequently falling back into modding.
    6/10: There's good news and bad news.
    The good news is, now that the stars and planets finally in proper alignment, returns to SMod status!
    The bad news is and answer their calls to life, and are Advisor'd. Staff is in great mourning (that's not fake!)
    6/13: The staff were on another (t)roll, modding QuoNina and Marsala to fill the void in their hearts. Awww. . .
    An unknown amount of time later. . .: Technical difficulties -- stardate update logs were lost.
    What is known is that Harlita returns! sunshine and gasoline is Advisor'd! And Bass is the new ecchi mod! Oi oi!
    7/20: Staff is now 100% more ABAP now that Suzuhiko, Delirium, and Harlita join the evil ranks of akatsuki
    8/17: Rice Ball inherits the will of the OBD....SHAZAM!
    Yakushi Kabuto takes the task of fending of pairing wars and spam in the HofU
    *somewhere in here*: Shiron, Hef, QuoNina, Rhaella, Risu, Splintered step down into advisordom, moridin and Kaga return to smodship
    8/29: Esponer takes over the naruto battledome subforums....good luck....
    9/3: lovewitches takes control over the FCs
    somewhat recent: Shiron/Recreation returns to mod HofU, FCs, Cafe, and the Library
    9/25: Haterade gets to be the goddamn batman of the OBD
    9/27 Iria and Robotkiller/Viral become the new king and queen of the plaza/chatterbox/blender
    10/10 - destroy_musick becomes new mod of the Music Department. He hands out pancakes.
    10/12 - Jetstorm gives HofU another helping hand
    10/14 - Genesis was given reign of NA
    10/23 - ezxx goes Super Saiyan (mod of OBD). An investigation is launched into the recent assaults taking place on the Advisors.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2007
  3. Genesis Active Member

10/26 - Toby_Christ is the new owner of the Cafe. In other news, several Advisors are found lying within pools of their blood. They are abandoned. Risu sets out bravely to discover who is the culprit behind the attacks.
    12/1 - Naruko is bribed into becoming a mod of the Fanclubs. Somewhere in Mexico, Yakushi Kabuto continues her search for the money that she entrusted to Spintered who seemingly misplaced it.
    12/6 - Kribaby takes over Bleach Avenue. KUCHEEKY BADKUYA!!! Also, Risu found dumped at bottom of lake.
    12/28 - JediJaina is the new Dub Naruto section mod! Bass is blamed for everything that may have ever gone wrong in the Mod Lounge, even before he was there.
    1/1 - Distracted is given the key to Naruto BD subforums. He soon becomes preoccupied with other things. Genesis is discovered as the one behind the extermination of Advisors. When asked why, he replied, "I'm better than them." His reasoning earned him rewards.
    1/2 - Konoha Telegrams gains Hexa. pek the villain defeats the final boss and becomes Admin. Staff celebrates. Taxman steps down due to other priorities. :arg
    1/6 - Halfhearted's essay is accepted. She is now the new Queen of House of Uzumaki. But, where is her King???
    1/22 - Genesis is demoted to normal member. Hell is unleashed, Risu is hospitalised, Splintered has first internet orgasm, Yakushi Kabuto mourns, Delirium sings, pek...is pek, Gooba campaigns, Reznor is found buried in Alaska, rest of staff fears for life. Genesis becomes mod again.
    1/26 - Yakushi Kabuto wins Smodship.
    1/29 - Genesis beats Delirium in a rap battle. Delirium quits the staff.
    2/9 - less, being surrounded by a beam of light, was returned to his former glory. He is back, in the Literature Department.
    2/11 - QuoNina received a phone call. It is time to kick some ass in Konoha Library. After a nap though.

4. TenshiOni Active Member

Both very well deserved promotions! :occa

Congrats, Mel and Goobster! :party

5. martryn Dick in hand

Awesome! But if I may ask, why are there 4 mods for the art section? It doesn't seem as if its any more active than the other sections. And are you guys going to have to look for a new FC mod now that K_fg is an "advisor"? And when did that happen? Come to think of it, I haven't seen her around in a while.

6. jkingler J. Kinglecrab, Esq.

All of my buddies are moving on up!

Can I have a piece of your pie, Mel? :huh XD

Enjoy your deluxe apartment in the sky, Goobs. :cool

7. Gooba Join us

Yay! :occa

This thread is a great idea.

8. Blue Well-Known Member Supporting Staff Retired Staff

There are 4 art mods because way back in the day, they went crazy hiring them and some of them are still around.

The exceptions being:
    Stonewalker - is an artist rather then a gfx person, and therefore uniquely qualified
    and
    Pek - Was hired to mod library floor 2, and has extensive gfx skill, so was made art mod out of practicality.

We're kinda hoping that the Smods can keep fanclubs in check. Kak_Girl will most likely be back, so we don't want to kick her seat away. And it happened about a week ago.

9. martryn Dick in hand

Ah ha! I knew it was something to that effect.

10. Zhongda Active Member

hehehe yeah iam sure you like it.
    well congrats nyway!

11. occasionalutopia Active Member

Yar! :tem

Stuff about staff reshuffles and mod duties can be addressed here :occa *gives Joe requested pie*

12. Dragonzair I'm with Maria Hill!

YAY :dance
    Gooba is now a smod ^__^ congrats!!
    congrats to occa, too ^^

13. DragonHeart52 Cooler by the Lake

Congrats to both of you. :clap

Yea, Gooba. Now I have a second smoderator who won't hurt me - much!! :laugh

14. Wrath Mourning

Nonsense. Gooba destroys all!

15. Cao Ren It..it...It's...Lu Bu!!

Congrats to all.

16. TDM Toast

Lucky. (filler)

17. Reznor Well-Known Member Administrator

Fun fact: Most forum leaders are vampires, irl.

18. Shiron BOING!!!

Congrats Occa and Gooba!

19. skmt999 4th Division Captain

I always wondered.... as busy as it is, and now with multi sections - why is there only one 'active' FC mod? Expecting the smods to help out is one thing, but wouldn't it be better if there were more official patrolmen?

I'd thought this back when kks fangirl was made mod for the section, so many applicants (haha) surely someone else had the material to help out.

Anyway, don't mind me. I come up with strange ideas sometimes. ;-)

20. Dragonzair I'm with Maria Hill!

out of topic:

I'm so happy you used asuma in you title ^^ :p

I think it's a way of showing that goob's been promoted ^^

21. Reznor Well-Known Member Administrator

Reznor was one of the applicants, how about him?

XDDDDDDDDD

22. Toiletnojutsu -

We need someone to mod the konoha food court. It's going wild out there

23. Stealth Tomato It has big taste.

PenaltyLife was the runner-up... :sweatdrop :jk

24. Kira Yamato Genei Ryodan Retired Staff

*strangely agrees* :S

25. Shunsui Think. Supporting Staff Advisor

*seconds a lot*

26. Aman <font color='#0000A0'>Really?</font>

27. Donkey Show Bukkage

It definately is nice to see me peeps moving up in the world that is called NF. I for one would abuse my power in bukkake if I was a smod/admin/akatsuki or whatnot. XD

28. rokkudaime is dead

may i just ask, what is an advisor? is it the same as being a smod or just some title?

29. Meijin Smile

No. Advisor gets a red username, and other special things like a 150x150 avatar and whatnot.

EDIT : And Gooba was SModed recently...? I thought he was SMod for like, the last month :oh

I need to get out more.

30. Shiron BOING!!!

An advisor is an admin or s/mod that is no longer active enough to carry on their former duties as a s/mod or admin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.