1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

the other kages

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by abooodsama6, Nov 27, 2005.

1. abooodsama6 Member

I think that one of theme have some thing to do the akatsuki.

one may have a bijuu:amazed

and the last one may be kind,and help konoha if there is a war

What do you all think about it?

Tags:
  2. Raptor Vagabond

Possible but who knows. without proof it's hard to know. however...

- biiju is hard. Gaara had a bijuu. but normally the jinchuwhatever are hated.

3. Fire_Starter OMG!! Save Bob!!!

I don't really understand what you are saying, and for the part that I do understand, I don't think that any of the Kage have anything to do with the Akatsuki.

Yeah I didn't really get any of the rest of that. Try restating what you're trying to say.

4. ~ Masamune ~ Old Man Masa

Pfffff when are they gonna show some other kages damn, and no i don't think any kage has anything to do with akatsuki..or wait..Akatsuki leader is=Cloud's kage

5. crono220 Legendary in his own mind

well, aren't the akatsuki assembled of 9 s-class MISSING NIN. If this was somehow true and that a kage from one of the other 5 great hidden villages were somehow apart of the akatsuki organization, wouldn't that somehow condriact as to what juraiya stated to kakashi.

6. blazingshadow True Wind Rune

if you consider oro the sound kage then that statement is true.

7. uchiha kakashi New Member

your retarded, oro founded the sound village after he left akatsuki

8. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

pretty much what I was thinking, though I don't really understand what the thread subject is really trying to say fully :S

9. Nybarius Ennui Bores Me

I think one of them might be.... gay! :omg

Chamcham Homokage?

10. HomerHT A Happy Turtle

I think what abood is trying to say is that one of the kages could secretly be a member of Akatsuki and looking for a way to either gain power through them or find a way to stop them.

Also, one of the kages could easily be a jinchuuriki. One of the other villages could have pulled a Sunagakure and made their jinchuuriki a kage to keep them under control.

11. Chatulio Senex

Jiraiya said that their S class missing nins. S class as a level would be jounin and above. So technically it could be a kage if they were forced out in a coup or got fed up and left.

12. Alia_Atreides Mew...

Theres five kages, that much we know. The Sand kage, of course, is both hepful and nice and had a bijuui. He will always help Konoha.
    The Mist kage would never help Konoha, unless his village is in the edge of total destruction. Other than that, Mist guys are always violent and treacherous.
    I know nothing about the other kages, but those three always seemed to me as the most important villages. Who knows, maybe before the end we are going to see a great allience: Kages vs Akatsukis
    Nice, hum?
    :)

13. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

:mad I call foul play. That's a cheap shot.
    Why wouldn't the mist help them out? Didn't Konoha do a mission in the mist village? Maybe they could have some slight connection in this time of peace.

14. Alia_Atreides Mew...

I think they wouldnt help because they have a very different way and vision on the ninja life.
    In Konoha, you must think about your friends and companions. In the Mist, they use to put kids that graduated from the academy to fight against each other. It was a death match between kids that could be friends and all. So, I thoght that, being so different, they would only help each other if the situation was very special, and only if both villages were in great dangerous. They are not enemies, that I know, but that doesnt mean they are friends. The villages are at peace, but I belive that Mist would love to see Konoha weak, so they can pillage the Fire country. Konoha, I think, wouldnt mind if the Mist village and their dangerous and violent ninjas were forever gone, so they wouldnt have to worry about them anymore.
    Like I said, I think they could make an allience, but only in very special situations. Most of the times they are at peace, but dont think theres much simpathy in this relationship. :)