1. chrolloseum
    Take your chances in The Chrolloseum!
    Opened September 29th through October 15th
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto The PakkunxAkamaru Fanclub

Discussion in 'Fanclubs' started by Kappa-chan, Jul 20, 2005.

1. Kappa-chan

As inspired by this post

I'm not really sure how to run a fanclub, even a joke one, so any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

The club now has a banner, created by me! It's fairly half-arsed, but I'm still working on the hand animated one.

Owners:
    Professor_Hojo/Kappa-chan
    Kissed_by_Kakashi

Memberlist:
    Professor_Hojo
    Specimen_Number_3
    Phosphorus
    Kiri_Deathstalker
    Kissed_by_Kakashi
    Hokuikai

Last edited: Aug 16, 2006
    Tags:
  2. Specimen_Number_3

o.O I don't even know why I'm here!!! It's all Hojo's fault!! *laughs at Cloud* Hahahaha I have a number because I'M a successful speciman! *laughs evilly* << >> Had to get that out of my system. *le sigh* So why am I here? o.o

3. Kappa-chan

Because you're going to join the club and be a PakkunXAkamaru shipper forever. smile-big And as soon as I finish the official club graphic, you're going to put it in your siggy, and post everywhere. Because I want members in this fanclub, yeah?

4. Specimen_Number_3

Ack. Ok ok. Wait? Shipper?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! xx I have to deal with LeexGai and LeexGaara... this too?!?! Oooh I am going to so make you watch lots of Miyavi. :p

5. mUcHo LoCo

this has naruto chars in it so wouldnt it be under the naruto ones =/
    ill join if it ever gets started up, GO DOGGIES!

6. Kappa-chan

Gwah. When did you have to deal with LeexGai? Unless you accidentally stumble across it through my livejournal... I've only forced the LeexGaara on you! And you said yourself that it wasn't that bad. *stare* Now let's get back on topic and talk about the dogs yeah?

7. Specimen_Number_3

Fine fine fine. Pretty doggies fight hard. Bleh.

8. Kappa-chan

Huh? :S Are you telling me that this is in the wrong forum? Cause I'm pretty sure it's not, since the Joke Fan Clubs forum is for both Naruto and Bleach clubs... And I'm sure it'll get off the ground after I finish this darn graphic. I'm having a little trouble with the dog anatomy though. o.<

9. Specimen_Number_3

She's been complaining about it for the past half-hour... hour! Possibly two. o.o

10. Kappa-chan

There's now an official club graphic. You can put it in your siggy or whatever, I guess. o_O; I editted it into the first post.

11. Phosphorus

I want to join. Pleease.

12. Kappa-chan

You're more than welcome to join! In fact, you'll be the first member that I didn't force into it! XD Welcome to the club. I'll put you on the non-existant member list.

13. Kissed_by_Kakashi

i'll join.and if i could may i be co-owner?thnaks!

14. Kiri_Deathstalker

Ahh, the Nin-Dogs are wonderful, even if they do make their owners smell like wet dog XD. I would love to join your club.

Kiri

15. Kappa-chan

You're both welcome to join. And Kissed_by_Kakashi, don't you own or co-own another club? I figured one club would be enough for one person, but if you really want to, I guess that's cool. Or maybe I'm just getting you confused with someone. o_o

16. Hokuikai

Lol. Kiri, that was funny. Kappa-Chan I really look forward to this place! ^_^ Um...How do i get the fanclub's siggy so I can use it in my own signature?

I think this club would be kind of cute though! But I thought Akamaru was male (I've only seen anime), but he does bark female. o.O -wonders- It'd be really cute to read something with Akamaru and Pakuun. heh Pakuun's actually pretty funny in the anime especially during the new year's special episode at the beginning with the pig. lol I'm not going to spoil it in case no body knows what I'm talking about...

Oh yeah... Hello! New member -winks- without being forced!!! lol that was funny to read. Oh yes, so what is this about LeexGai and LeexGaara? Are those fanfics? *_* If they're humerous, could I read some? please? lol :D I love Lee and Gai-Sensei, they're so funny.
    So....Pakuun and Akamaru!!!! ^_^

Oh yes, warning: I am a weirdo so don't mind me if I randomly start cheering for the dogs without reason. :p

17. Hokuikai

Waha!!! I figured it out on my own. Oh! Ok, I have the Pakuun/Akamaru now. :)

So, Club owner, what shall we be doing in this club? Does anyone have any fanfics? ^_^" heh I love to read fanfics.

18. CrimsonRex

This is wrong on so many levels

19. Hokuikai

lol. I guess it would be. But it's really just like watching your puppy dogs playing with another and you're thinking "aww how cute!" ^_^ I mean...if someone somehow twists it into a M rated thing... I'm outtie. I'm not for imagining animal forms having sex.

20. Hokuikai

wow...so no body really says or does anything on here.. why not? owner?

21. mameha

I think that GaixLee Funclub would be great idea!!! please, tell me if you know some kind of club like that!! :glomp