1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice
  4. img
    Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest 6!
    Deadline for entries: September 08th at 1600 EST.
    Dismiss Notice

The partners Kakuzu killed...

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Fenix, Oct 14, 2006.

So who were they?

1. Akatsuki partners

30 vote(s)
    41.1%
  2. Noob bounty hunters

35 vote(s)
    47.9%
  3. SINK YOU FOOL, SINK

8 vote(s)
    11.0%
  1. Fenix

Were they Akatsuki partners....or just bounty hunting partners in general?

What do you think? Vote it out in the poll!

Tags:
  2. earthshine

I dount he is so uber he kills other members like that.

most likely past village nin(maybe why he is a criminal)

3. HOOfan_1

did he even say flat out that he killed them all? Obviously he probably killed them all for bounties...but perhaps he is just bad luck and they died for other reasons...anyway I couldn't imagine that even the Akatsuki would tolerate him constantly murdering his partners.

4. Continuity

Kakuzu said that all of his previous teammates have died by his hand.

Akatsuki might not necessarily be against something like that, because if Kakuzu could kill an Akatsuki member, then chances are that member wouldn't have been as useful anyways. I, however, don't think he had any other Akatsuki partner besides Hidan. I think he was only referring to previous partners, before joining Akatsuki. As far as I know, Akatsuki only began teaming into partners shortly before Orochimaru left the organization.

5. Lazarus

Eh... He was talking before about how he'd killed all of his other partners, but for some reason, he couldn't kill Hidan.

This could be because of

a) Hidan can't die.

or

b) Hidan is the first Akatsuki he's worked with, and therefore is too valuable for him to kill.

6. PotatoNin

AL may have been using Kakuzu to get rid of underperformers. When their bounty boosts the organization more than their continued service, they get reassigned with Kakuzu. Two go out, Kakuzu comes back richer. That would seem to be a very effective system that would earn one the rank of treasurer (and give the job description a whole new meaning :amuse ).

Although no doubt Kakuzu eventually got pissed off, killed someone he wasn't supposed to kill, and AL assigned him Hidan to bring him in line.

7. Rashman

well i think they were probably akatsuki members...

8. Blooming Cosmo

I thought he was implying other Akatsuki members in the past that he was partnered up with. I doubt that it was that many that he killed. Probably just a handful...then AL realized the problem and gave Hidan to him. XD

9. Butō Rengoob

it, was probably other members of akatsuki

10. opie

He's in the akatsuki, he shouldn't be doing something else in the same time...
    he killed his akatsuki partners, it's obvious

11. Myyahele

Most probably he has killed other Akatsuki members. We’ve yet to see what he can do, but we know his the strongman of the duo. He said when he goes berserk everyone dies, including his partners, I know Itachi can kill Kisame (doesn’t seem like he would though) and I’m betting Kakazu would have killed his partners as well.

12. Sasaki Kojirō

I'm leaning towards Akatsuki members because it's the more unbelievable statement and really hypes him. Also, as stated by Zetsu he's important to them so he's probably ridiculously powerful.

13. T4R0K

Noobie BH : "ZOMG LOL !!1 J00'r k3wl ! J00 pwn0rz t3h dud3 !! K4n I j01n ?"
    Kakuzu : "... Whatever. Just stop using leet when playing with me."
    NBH : "OMGLOLSUP !!11ONEONE J00'r 4r3 t3h 4w3s0m3 !!"
    Kakuzu *arm extension then strangulation to death*

14. Fenix

15. Janglemouse

he would never get away with killing fellow akatsuki members

16. xenosoft

if it was a fellow member of the organization, it would explain why Hidan does not match any of the shadow figures in the past shown of them. Because Kaz kept killing them. XD

17. Hagen

Its obvious that he killed at least some of his Akatsuki partners.

Of course, this Akatsukis should have been underperformers or rookies like Tobi.

18. Velessa

That is most likely the case, Akatsuki doesn't seem to have have relationships pr bpnds pf any sort. Take a look at Deidara after Sasori's death (I still believe Dei was stronger).

19. Sys

I think Kakuzu said something like "they put him with me because he was the only one I could not kill", so I would assume his previous partners were Akatsuki members.

20. Spanish Hoffkage

The leader will be angry if members are lost. That's wasting time. If Kakuzu was killing akatsuki members he already was dead by AL hands. So no akatsuki members dead.

21. Wrath

Meh, I doubt he really killed Akatsuki members. Or if he did, it was a long time ago. If that was a risk they knew about, and Hidan wasn't around, he just wouldn't have been paired with anyone.

Remember how Tobi followed Zetsu around before joining? And how Sasori had spies? He would have used non-members as his backup, so as not to reduce Akatsuki's power.

22. Brooke Logan

I like to believe that they wre Akatsuki partners, therefore making it possible that Hidan has not been in Akatsuki very long, therefore making the idea of Hidan being Sai's brother a stronger possibility.

23. Tapp Zaddaz

24. Brooke Logan

Because Hidan looks a lot like Sai's brother, and fits the personality description Sai gave of his brother.

Look at the resemblance, just slick this guy's hair back and put him in an Akatsuki cloak and you have Hidan. Same hair length, same coloring, same face shape, same eyebrows:

Sai's "brother":

Hidan:

I find it interesting that Hidan showed up shortly after we first saw a picture of Sai's brother as an adult/teen.

I also find it interesting that we've never seen Sai's brother as a teen/adult with his eyes open, maybe he IS going to be someone important and Kishi wants to keep it a secret longer.

The stories could fit, too. Yamato hinted that Sai's brother didn't die from an illness, so perhaps Sai thinks he (Sai) killed the guy. But since Hidan is immortal (for now).....well, he'd be wrong had he attempted to kill him.

I have other reasons to think this could be a possibility, but it's too much to go into here.

25. I Я Reckless!

They dont look alike at all to me.Not only is their hair different, but their faces also dont match.

Isnt Sai's brother dead??

26. vagnard

I doubt he was talking about old Akatsuki members. Most of the members are relatively young...Oro was one of the oldest members (50+ years old...in that moment in his 40s) I believe he was one of the founding members and he leave Konoha only 13 years ago (counting the timeskip) ....so I doubt Kakuzu could kill partners all the time and find a new S-class criminal in the corner of the street.

Kakuzu was talking about his bounty hunters partners most probably.

27. Velessa

Also think back to when Sasori mentioned he last used his real body during his entrance into the Akatsuki, so he most likely had to kill an Akatsuki to enter the organization. Upon his death Tobi was eager to take his place. I assume so long as there was someone to fill the dead Akatsuki's position no one really cared.

28. Kakuzu

I think Kakuzu was killing his Akatsuki partners. I know it might seem like this would piss off the AL, but badguys are always weird like this. The AL might think that Kakuzu is just weeding out weaklings or something like that. If Kakuzu killed them so easily, then the AL just replaces them with a better member.

29. Daenerys Stormborn Advisor

I also think Kakuzu was killing his previous Akatsuki partners. The AL probably got annoyed with that, and decided to put Hidan and Kakuzu together, knowing that Kakuzu wouldn't be able to kill Hidan.

30. Futagokage

I feel he refer to both, that he could be a killing machine even after, and be expelled from his clan for that reason (or he leave it just for the money), If he refer to akatsuki member, i doubt he would killed more than 2 or three before the AL looked for a way to stop him, after all why kill Kakuzu if he is useful.