1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

6. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

the return of the drunken master

Discussion in 'Konoha Theatre' started by narutorulez, Apr 23, 2005.

1. narutorulez Active Member

has anyone seen it?is jackie chan also in this one or only in drunken master and legend of the drunken master??

Tags:
  2. malfurion New Member

I think it's the same thing as "legend of..." Jackie Chen has only been in two drunken master movies afaik, correct me if I am wrong. I think in HK it was simply called DK 1 and DK2, the american title makes everything more confusing...

3. Ongakukage Member

yeah, the way they changed the titles was pretty confusing. That is an awesme movie though. The only downside is that it is all in cantonese, with english over voice. That just kinda looks weird when you are watching. Classic asian movie. Fighting scenes were pretty kick ass too.

4. Nisukeita Huh? What?

Legend of the Drunken Master, or Return of the Drunken Master is a 1994 sequal to Jackie's first movie "Drunken Master" that was filmed in 1978

Jackie was in both, and both are highly Recommended, they are 2 of my favorite Jackie Chan movies, and undoubtedly have some of the best fighting scenes ever....

I would also recommend Police story(1-5) and Snake in Eagles Shadow as some really great Jackie Movies.....though in his total of 55-60 movies I ahvent found one I ahvent enjoyed, and I have them ALL on DVD smile-big

Oh and Ongakukage, I watch all of his movies in there original language so I don't have to deal with the crappy dubs:)