• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

The Road to Ninja - Shinobi no Sekai

PocketGod

(LEWD)
I wouldn't mind getting back into this but I don't know if we actually can since Ishi hasn't been active recently.

Unless someone else wanted to take over as Game Manager?

trocollo

Does someone even have the data of the characters? Cause I got some links but with the forum upgrade they don't work anymore cause I used to have more posts per page, while now they're set

PocketGod

(LEWD)
If everyone is up for it maybe we should just start over again. Cause to be honest I don't even remember what all was happening story/mission wise and everyone's characters were just stupidly OP.

trocollo

Idk if I can keep up, but regardless we could also just cap everyone at kage level and put a huge boost in stamina, this way it's always fodder vs fodder and with a limited arsenal can be interesting making tactics

SakuraLover16

Sakura + Sasuke = Sarada
Idk if I can keep up, but regardless we could also just cap everyone at kage level and put a huge boost in stamina, this way it's always fodder vs fodder and with a limited arsenal can be interesting making tactics
Yeah I think we started power creeping way too high. It stopped being a battle of tactics and just became throw your biggest jutsu at each other and pray for the best all of these classes had some sort of problem that made them too difficult to get around.

Charmed

Forever Charmed
@Charmed come back my darling!!
I-I dunno if I can, but perhaps we can make it work; everyone must pitch in tho.

For starters I'm the only one that can actually create missions, but someone else has to give them cuz I don't have time to do it rn. I can grade them tho.

I can upload our characters' info, such as jutsu, items etc, somewhere, where everyone can see it, maybe Google Drive? I dunno.

Someone must take care of the Ninja Shop and then report to me.
I'll also change some of the outfits, and change them to something related to the ninja world.

We can prolly start from the day my character became a JJ. Iirc, some of you were already Legendary Kage tier. I'd give you a reward too, ofc!

I dunno, but I do think we should stick to 1 ninja per user. It's simpler, however, if you want to try a different build, you can prolly change to another village; you'll lose some fame but your rank will remain; your skillset will change ofc.

So, if you're willing to give it a try, please like this comment.

Kampai!

Orochimaru op

大蛇丸
I-I dunno if I can, but perhaps we can make it work; everyone must pitch in tho.

For starters I'm the only one that can actually create missions, but someone else has to give them cuz I don't have time to do it rn. I can grade them tho.

I can upload our characters' info, such as jutsu, items etc, somewhere, where everyone can see it, maybe Google Drive? I dunno.

Someone must take care of the Ninja Shop and then report to me.
I'll also change some of the outfits, and change them to something related to the ninja world.

We can prolly start from the day my character became a JJ. Iirc, some of you were already Legendary Kage tier. I'd give you a reward too, ofc!

I dunno, but I do think we should stick to 1 ninja per user. It's simpler, however, if you want to try a different build, you can prolly change to another village; you'll lose some fame but your rank will remain; your skillset will change ofc.

So, if you're willing to give it a try, please like this comment.

Kampai!
You know this could actually work really well as a dungeons and dragons thing. It would be more organized as well!

Top Bottom