1. img
    Enter in the Alley Banner Contest!
    Deadline for entries is December 15th.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

The Road to Ninja - Shinobi no Sekai

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Charmed, Mar 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Charmed

128P =10k
    Lions = 12k

2. Marvel

3. Charmed

4. trocollo

I'll buy this and try the Deidara mission, let me know if it works

Mission:
    Spoiler:

Plok: "Sorry.... but this village is already destroyed...."
    Deidara: "What! I was the one that was supposed to do that! Guess you're the last one that I can use to play and test my art?..."
    Plok:"Ah, here's another crazy one, actually I think he will make a great pair with the one that raided this village; well at least I should try to not die, sorry..."

Deidara starts making explosives
    Plok: "Hey I also have that!"
    Deidara trows the C1 at Plok
    Plok creates 6 clones:
    Doton: Iwa Bunshin no Jutsu B Rank (Jounin)
    Create Rock Clones that can fight like you. The clones can be defeated easily since their Resistance = 1. When defeatd, the clons will splash sticky mud to th target, you can later burn the mud with a Katon. The amount of clones depends on your Stamina. If you have 5 Stamina you can create up to 5 clones. This only costs you 1 Chakra point, no matter how many clones you create. However, you can only use this jutsu once in a battle.(1 /12)

Clone1 and 2 take on the C1 lauched by Deidara and explodes

Deidara: "Well, time to start..."
    Deidara takes a small scoulpture and-
    Plok fires at Deidara:
    Doton: Rock Gauntlet B Rank (Jounin) Cover your hands with a thin layer of rocks. This layer is strong enough to deflect Shuriken and Kunai, or block some weapons, it will also increase your Strength by 1. You can even block some Chunin Rank or below elemental ninjutsu, but the rocks will crumble afterwards. There's no time limit for this jutsu. You can shoot this gloves to the enemies hands so he won't be able to do hand seals.(2 /12)

Clone4 takes away the small dragon, Clone5 spashed on Deidara and Clone6 uses the opening to grab another mini dragon from his bag

Plok: "HA! Now you can't summon it!"
    Deidara burns in rage and smashes the rock on the ground
    Deidara: "Uhmf! You're the stupid here! I had three of them!"
    Plok: "Wha- why even have three of them!"
    Deidara puffes out his C2 dragon and gets airborne, then starts lauching C2 missiles at Plok
    Plok touches himself:
    Doton: Cho Keijugan no Jutsu
    B Rank (Elite Jounin)
    Costs 2 Chakra Points per target. Reduce an object's weight by 90%. This works on Tools, Weapons and Rocks and even other ninja including yourself! You have to touch them in order to use this jutsu on them. The lightened ninja's speed will increase by 2, but his taijutsu will go down by 2. Also, the ninja will be able to fly for about 10 minutes.(3,4 /12)

And gains the speed necessary to evade them, but they are a bit too much and he ends up using Clone3 and Clone4 to save him

Deidara:"I knew it would be fun with you, but can you resist this?"
    Deidara lauches a bomb shaped like a huge bell
    Plok:*This looks serious!*
    Plok uses:
    Doton: Headhunter C Rank (Chunin) Bury the target underground except for his head. This is used for torture. Range 5 meters. Ninja with high Taijutsu will get out of the hole easily.(5 /12)

And digs in the ground, Clone6 aims at the huge bomb
    Deidara:"Oh no, you're not gonna do it!"
    Deidara summons a second C3, and it was actually attached to the top of the first one so it pushes down the first one faster! Clone6 can't make in time to neutralize it and uses:
    Doton: Iwa no Golem A Rank (Sannin)
    Summon the earth Golem. A slow golem made of rock with max Resistance! Great to be used as a shield or summoned on top of your enemies. It can be filled with explosives. Weak against lightning. The golem's size and weight depends on your Ninjutsu. 1 Ninjutsu = 5 meters tall and 10 Tons golem. Summoning costs 1 Chakra Point only.(6 /12)

Summoning it on top of the ground were Plok inserted himself
    In that time Plok activated:
    Kekkei Genkai: Bakuton S Rank (Kage)
    Activation Costs 2 Chakra Points. The power to create explosives made out of clay by using any of the 2 mouths in your hands. You can give the clay any shape you want! Bakuton is weak against lightning.(7,8 /12)

And lauched two C1 above to weaken the pressure wave:
    C1 S Rank (Kage)
    To be used after activating Bakuton. Create a small bomb. C1 explosives have the power of 5 explosive tags. This Jutsu can be spammed. Costs 1 Chakra Point.(9,10 /12)

//A very loud noise//
    Plok only gets a minor part of the pressure wave thanks to the ground above him, the golem and the explosives, Plok eats 5 soldier pills

Plok jumps out of the hole and sees in front of himself a huge Deidara clone
    Deidara:"Katsu!"
    Plok:*This couldn't be!!*
    Plok uses:
    Katon: B Rank (Jounin) Great fireball hits the target. It's also faster than weaker fire jutsu. It can damage several targets at once. Range = 20 meters. AoE = 12 meters. You can increas the potency of the fireball with Wind Release or Fire Release.(6 /12)

And burns the nanobombs that explode in the process, Plok gets some damage
    Deidara lauches anothe one of it
    Plok:"What!"
    Plok flyes away faster than the wind and lauches a C1 bomb behind him, triggering again the nanobombs:
    C1 S Rank (Kage)
    To be used after activating Bakuton. Create a small bomb. C1 explosives have the power of 5 explosive tags. This Jutsu can be spammed. Costs 1 Chakra Point.(7 /12)

Deidara: "Well, seems like all you can do, is hiding in holes and flying away, it's a shame to use on you this last art, but Onoki isn't here anyomre so I guess I'll have to go with you.."
    Plok: "Freak!"

Plok summons:
    Doton: Doryuudan no Jutsu A Rank (Sannin)
    Invoke the power of the Earth Dragon. The Dragon is 100 meters long! It has huge potency and it's also very fast. It can't be dodged by ninja with 4 speed or less. Range: 150 meters. AoE = 35 meters-(8 /12)

He makes it more hollow than the regular and enters in it, and uses half of his space to summon the C2 dragon inside it:
    Summoning Jutsu: C2 Dragon S Rank (Kage)
    To be used after activating Bakuton. Invoke the power of the C2 Dragon. The Dragon can fly up to 200 meters high. This dangerous creature is 17 meters high and 52 meters long. Costs 3 Chakra Points to be summoned.If this Dragon gets defeated, you may summon another C2 Dragon, as long as you still have chakra left, however, it's cost will increase by 2 Chakra Points each time you do so.(9,10,11 /12)

Then from the inside of the C2 dragon he summons the golem around himself:
    Summon the earth Golem. A slow golem made of rock with max Resistance! Great to be used as a shield or summoned on top of your enemies. It can be filled with explosives. Weak against lightning. The golem's size and weight depends on your Ninjutsu. 1 Ninjutsu = 5 meters tall and 10 Tons golem. Summoning costs 1 Chakra Point only.(12 /12)

The C2 dragon bulges a little from the golem but it garantes a solid union

FHHIIIIIIIBAAAAAM!!!

Plok:"Ahh..aaaah...impossible from three layer the air shockwave still managed to spread in the denser material? How is this possible?
    The two dragons crumble, Plok spits some blood from his mouth and goes out from the golem, he remains amazed, Deidara flattened all the area till he could see

Plok: "What jutsu was that?! Where did he got this power?"

Used 5 soldier pills

5. Zero890

@Charmed Biju event for today?

6. Charmed

As soon as me and my puppets enter the 4th Sector, we see an even bigger army of 300 Jounin, Matatabi and 100 of Konan's Kami Bunshins....

Not only that, but there's also 5 other Giant Summons coming towards me from different directions....
    The Bull and the Rhino are running towards me as fast as they can... I quickly use the Iron Sand to block both streets, creating 2 Giant Iron Sand walls...
    (13/26)
    Both animals try to bust through the Iron Sand, but it's just too tanky. Once they tough the Iron Sand, they get magnetized, so I change the walls into deadly spears using Satetsu Kesshu...
    (12/26)
    and then I shoot both of them at hypersonic speeds to get rid of both the Rhino and the Bull; the magnetism made my Iron Sand ttacks 100% accurate. Both animals are impaled and they disappear immediately.

After defeating those 2 summons, one of the Konan's shouts "Charge!" and the entire army start running towards me with Matatabi and the 2 remaining Boss Summons in the front line.

Charmed: Oh God.... what to do?.... Oh yes!... this should do the trick!

I've been gathering enough sand since I entered the city, and now I have enough to create a giant Iron Sand tsunami in the middle of the Rain Village! Of course it's smaller than the Kazekage's but it's still big enough to stop my enemies for a moment.
    (11/26)
    The Jounin get immediately crushed and Most of Konan's Paper Clones explode as soon as they touch the iron sand.
    The explosion was so big, it sent the Iron sand flying in different directions (like Satetsu Shigure?), which got rid of the remaining Clones and the 3 Boss Summons.

It also injured Matatabi. The cat was so angry at me that shot a giant fireball towards me, which I easily blocked with the Iron Sand.
    Boom!!!
    (10/26)

The Cat then fires a TBB at me, I eat the 5 soldier pills I stole at the market...
    (15/26)
    and while keeping my army of puppets behind me, I create a giant Iron Sand dome that protects me from the TBB.
    (14/26)
    Ka-BooOoooOOOOooM!!!!

Several skycrappers around, fall over my dome, but it easily protects me from them. The 2 Tails tries to destroy my Dome with it's giant claws, but it's useless! I then immobilize Matatabi with large amounts of Iron Sand....
    (12/26)
    Afterwards, I attempt to seal the giant beast inside an Iron Sand Pyramid
    Then, I quickly trigger Satetsu Kesshu, and impale the cat, which is still inside the pyramid. The cat roars!

Charmed: prepare to feel my wrath, cat!!!

I use Satetsu Kaihou and the cat gets murdered by one of my most powerful techniques.
    ____
    Satetsu Kaiho S Rank (L.Kage)
    Iron Sand World Method. To be used after Iron Sand Gathering Assault. Two opposing magnetic fields scatter Iron Sand across a vast area, creating a gigantic sphere of branching spikes. This jutsu can't be dodged, however, you may only use it once per battle. AoE = 250 meters. Casting Range = 100 meters.
    ____
    (8/26)
    Sector 4 has turned into a giant bloodpool mixed with Iron Sand and hundreds of corpses, and I like it.

I rest inside one of the sewers to recover half my stamina and also protect my puppets from the rain.
    I'm actually starting to like this city.... a lot! I just wish Fatima and Ravana were here....

After recovering, my current stamina is (21/26).
    I start heading towards the next Sector as the city's alarms start making a dreadful noise ....
    I wonder who will be my next opponent....

• Like Like x 1
    • Kage Kage x 1
    • List
  7. Charmed

dunno.

8. Charmed

9. Hi no Ishi

@Charmed after
    This mission do I have enough for some Suiton?

10. Charmed

Spoiler:

Kekkei Genkai: Bakuton S Rank (Kage)
    Activation Costs 2 Chakra Points. The power to create explosives made out of clay by using any of the 2 mouths in your hands. You can give the clay any shape you want! Bakuton is weak against lightning.

C1 S Rank (Kage)
    To be used after activating Bakuton. Create a small bomb. C1 explosives have the power of 5 explosive tags. This Jutsu can be spammed. Costs 1 Chakra Point.
    Summoning Jutsu: Imperial C2 Dragon S Rank (S.Kage)
    To be used after activating Bakuton. Invoke the power of the Imperial C2 Dragon. The Dragon can fly up to 1000 meters high. This dangerous creature is 42 meters high and 121 meters long. Costs 5 Chakra Points to be summoned.If this Dragon gets defeated, you may summon another Imperial C2 Dragon, as long as you still have chakra left, however, it's cost will increase by 3 Chakra Points each time you do so. You may shoot C1 and C2 explosives from 1000 meters away however, the longer the distance the easier it is to dodge them.

C2 S Rank (Kage)
    To be used after activating Bakuton and summoning C2 Dragon.Your C2 Dragon spits a bomb, usually shaped as a baby dragon. The bomb acts like a guided missile, which can not be dodged by ninja with 1 Speed less than you, and can only be countered. C2 explosives have the power of 20 explosive tags. This Jutsu can be spammed. Costs 2 Chakra Points.

C3 S Rank (S.Kage)
    To be used after activating Bakuton and summoning your Imperial C2 Dragon. Create a giant bomb. C3 explosives have the power of 200 explosive tags, and only one of these bombs can destroy a large part of a village. AoE 500 meters. Range = 1km. Costs 5 Chakra Points. Can only be used once per battle.
    Bakuton: Exploding Rage S Rank (Kage)
    To be used after activating Bakuton. All your Taijutsu skills have Bakuton's bonus damage with no extra cost. Activating this jutsu costs 3 Chakra Points but it doesn't have a time limit.

Summoning Jutsu
    Summon the earth Golem. A slow golem made of rock with max Resistance! Great to be used as a shield or summoned on top of your enemies. It can be filled with explosives. Weak against lightning. The golem's size and weight depends on your Ninjutsu. 1 Ninjutsu = 5 meters tall and 10 Tons golem. Summoning costs 1 Chakra Point only.

Doton: Cho Keijugan no Jutsu
    B Rank (Elite Jounin)
    Costs 2 Chakra Points per target. Reduce an object's weight by 90%. This works on Tools, Weapons and Rocks and even other ninja including yourself! You have to touch them in order to use this jutsu on them. The lightened ninja's speed will increase by 2, but his taijutsu will go down by 2. Also, the ninja will be able to fly for about 10 minutes.

Doton: Iwa Bunshin no Jutsu B Rank (Jounin)
    Create Rock Clones that can fight like you. The clones can be defeated easily since their Resistance = 1. When defeatd, the clons will splash sticky mud to th target, you can later burn the mud with a Katon. The amount of clones depends on your Stamina. If you have 5 Stamina you can create up to 5 clones. This only costs you 1 Chakra point, no matter how many clones you create. However, you can only use this jutsu once in a battle.
    Doton: Doryuudan no Jutsu A Rank (Sannin) Invoke the power of the Earth Dragon. The Dragon is 100 meters long! It has huge potency and it's also very fast. It can't be dodged by ninja with 4 speed or less. Range: 150 meters. AoE = 35 meters
    Doton: Rock Gauntlet B Rank (Jounin) Cover your hands with a thin layer of rocks. This layer is strong enough to deflect Shuriken and Kunai, or block some weapons, it will also increase your Strength by 1. You can even block some Chunin Rank or below elemental ninjutsu, but the rocks will crumble afterwards. There's no time limit for this jutsu. You can shoot this gloves to the enemies hands so he won't be able to do hand seals.
    Doton: Headhunter C Rank (Chunin) Bury the target underground except for his head. This is used for torture. Range 5 meters. Ninja with high Taijutsu will get out of the hole easily.
    Doton: Mud Splash C Rank (Chunin) Spew large amounts of mud to the enemy. You can choose to harden the mud with a Fuuton, or use Katon on it so the target will burst into flames.
    Doton: Camouflage α D Rank (Genin) You can camouflage when you are near a big rock or a wall. Lasts for 10 seconds. If you move too fast, yo may get detected.
    Doton: Mud Wall D Rank (Genin) A small and weak 2 meters mud wall. It's used to stop frontal attacks.
    Doton: Stonethrower β B Rank (Jounin) Pick up a big rock and throw it to the enemy. The rock has a diameter of 2 meters. Range 15 meters.
    Doton: Iwa no Ame B Rank (Elite Jounin) A dozen large rocks rise through the air and fall like meteorites over a given area. You may combine this jutsu with Katon to increase it's potency and speed, thus creating a new jutsu: Burst Rockets! Range: 30 meters.
    Fuuton: Wind Shuriken D Rank (Genin) Wind Chakra imbued Shuriken. Doubles their sharpness, range and speed.
    Fuuton: Daitoppa C Rank (Chunin) Big gust of wind attacks and pushes back the enemy. You can Combo this jutsu with Fire and Water Jutsu to double their potency. Range 15 meters.
    Fuuton: Double Jump D Rank (Genin) Jump twice as high. Genin and Chunin can normally jump 10 meters high without this jutsu.
    Katon: B Rank (Jounin) Great fireball hits the target. It's also faster than weaker fire jutsu. It can damage several targets at once. Range = 20 meters. AoE = 12 meters. You can increas the potency of the fireball with Wind Release or Fire Release.
    Raiton: Great Rumble B Rank (Jounin) Create a strong flash generated by concentration that blinds and stuns the enemy. The effect lasts for 10 seconds. Range 10 meters. AoE = 20 meters.
    Bunshin no Jutsu D Rank (Genin) Create a clone of you. The clone can be used as a distraction but not for fighting. It may also take a hit for you, but it will disappear afterwards. This won't work on ninja with high INT.
    Transformation Jutsu D Rank (Genin) Transform yourself into someone or something. This won't fool ninja that have high INT.
    Henge: Sexy no Jutsu D Rank (Genin) Transform yourself into a very attractive guy or girl. This is used as a distraction. This won't work on ninja that are serious, evil or have high INT status.

Taijutsu: Kage Buyo C Rank (Chunin) Kick the opponent's chin! You're target will loose balance, and will be pushed upwards.
    Taijutsu: Triple Blossom C Rank (Chunin) 3 fast consecutive punches.
    Taijutsu: Dynamic Entry D Rank (Genin) A Kick with style!

Taijutsu: 3rd Gate B Rank (Jounin) Activation Costs 2 Chakra Points Instantly increase your Taijutsu and Speed by 1.5. Lasts for 3 minutes. You will get tired afterwards. When opening gates your stats might go beyond 5.
    Kunai x2
    Shuriken x7
    Sakura's Poisoned Kunai (SPK) x1
    Paper Bomb x12
    Soldier Pill x4

The 4th Tsuchikage Plok's Stats:
    STA = 6/ NIN = 4/ TAI = 7/ GEN = 7/ KEN = 3/ INT = 5/ SPE = 5/ RES = 8/ TOTAL = 43

TOTAL G = 4984 G

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. Charmed

12. Hi no Ishi

Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave, please!

13. Charmed

I'd say you should buy one of these next:

6000g
    Suiton: Baksui Shouja A Rank (Sannin) Or, Exploding Water Colliding Wave. Spew enormous amounts of water to create a small ocean which can be used for additional Water Release Techniques. Any Suiton you cast afterwards will cost 1 Chakra Point less. AoE = 50 meters per Ninjutsu Point.

5500g
    Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu A Rank (Sannin) Invoke the power of the Water Dragon. The Dragon is 100 meters long! It has huge potency and it's also very fast. It can't be dodged by ninja with 4 speed or less. Range: 150 meters. AoE = 35 meters

9000g
    *Needs Suika no Jutsu.
    Suiton: Water Gun S Rank (Kage) Through the Hydrification Technique, compress a drop of water in your index finger,which can be fired with tremendous force and speed similar to a gunshot. Range = 10 meters. When used at close range or on a paralyzed, immobilized, stunned, or K.O opponent, it's accuracy is perfect.

14. Charmed

Anyway, you should also try the AME event.

15. SakuraLover16

I want a bijuu just give me the four tails I’ll be good...

16. Charmed

17. SakuraLover16

I actually want the seven tails it’s my favorite but I wouldn’t mind holding on to the six tails for a bit. I really just need the stat increase...

18. SakuraLover16

I stole a win today with that test by the way lol I made a 92 with only a couple hours of prep I made higher than some who studied all week

19. Hi no Ishi

Thanks that would be very helpful. I'll do more missions to pay off my debt!
    I will now that I'm getting some more AoE hehe.

20. Zero890

@Charmed can we exchange Biju? Sanbi for Matatabi (im the next one in become Jinchuriki)

21. Zero890

Besides i wanna know which stats Matatabi improves @Charmed please.

22. SakuraLover16

Lemme steal your biju...

23. Charmed

Itachi
    Reward
    : 3500 G + 2500 EXP + 2500 FAME + 2500 AME + Legendary Sword of Totsuka

Spoiler:

Goal: Slay Itachi
    In addition to the jutsu he has in canon, Itachi has:
    ____
    Kekkei Genkai: Enton
    Needs fire and all fire jutsu mastered The power of the black flames of Amaterasu which can instantly melt pretty much anything and cannot be extiguished by any means. The deadly flames will keep on burning for 7 minutes. You can combine Amaterasu with any other Katon, making that Katon much more powerful than before, however, that Katon will cost 3 times more Chakra Points. Keep in mind that Amaterasu may also affect your allies. Inflicts massive damage to Boss Summons, Biju and Jinchuuriki. Can be used many times.
    _____
    Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan S Rank (Kage) Activation Costs 3 Chakra Points. In addition to the effects of the Mangekyou Sharingan, you may cast Izanagi on yourself only once per battle. The EMS doesn't have a time limit.
    _____
    Susanoo Ribcage S Rank (Kage) Activation Costs 2 Chakra Points. To be used after EMS. Skeleton Chakra Armor protects the user from most attacks. The Susanoo Ribcage can only tank 3 attacks per battle, it will then vanish. The Susanoo Ribcage doesn't have a time limit.
    _____
    _____
    Katon: Fire Shuriken D Rank (Genin) Fire Chakra imbued Shuriken. Now your Shuriken look better and are deadlier.
    _____
    Katon: Phoenix Flower C Rank (Chunin) 12 small fireballs attack the enemy. If you're skilled enough, you can make a Combo with Fire Shuriken to create more damage. Range 10 meters.

____
    Katon: Great Fireball B Rank (Jounin) Great fireball hits the target. It's also faster than weaker fire jutsu. It can damage several targets at once. Range = 20 meters. AoE = 12 meters. You can increas the potency of the fireball with Wind Release or Fire Release.
    ____
    Katon: Gouryuuka no Jutsu A Rank (Sannin) Invoke the power of the Great Fire Dragon. The Dragon is 100 meters long! It has huge potency and it's also very fast. It can't be dodged by ninja with 4 speed or less. Range: 150 meters. AoE = 35 meters
    ____
    Katon: Gouka Messhitsu S Rank (Kage) Costs 2 Chakra Points. An enormous flame bullet that can devastate an entire forest in seconds.It can be combined Fuuton and/or Katon to increase it's potency. AoE 150 meters. Range = 75 meters
    ____
    Suiton: Stormy Blockade B Rank (Jounin) By placing your hands on the ground, summon massive amounts of water from the sky, crashing it into your opponent. Range = 10 meters. AoE = 20 meters.
    ____
    Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu A Rank (Sannin) Invoke the power of the Water Dragon. The Dragon is 100 meters long! It has huge potency and it's also very fast. It can't be dodged by ninja with 4 speed or less. Range: 150 meters. AoE = 35 meters
    ____
    Taju Kage Bunshin A Rank (Kage) Create 10 Shadow Clones. The clones can fight like you and can even use jutsu 1 rank below yours. The clones can be defeated easily since their Resistance = 1. The amount of clones depends on your Ninjutsu. If you have 5 Ninjutsu you can create up to 15 clones. This only costs you 3 Chakra points, no matter how many clones you create. However, you can only use this jutsu once in a battle.
    ____
    Tsukuyomi S Rank (Kage) Needs MS. Needs eye contact. One of the strongest jutsu. The opponent is tortured and stabbed repeatedly for about 5 minutes. It also instantly burns 5 Chakra Points from the target. If the target has 2 Genjutsu points less than you, destroy it! Doesn't work if your target's Genjutsu stat is higher than yours. This genjutsu can't be countered nor dispelled. You may only use Tsukuyomi once per battle. Range = 5 meters.
    ____
    Flash Ω S Rank (Kage) Needs MS. Needs eye contact. Generate glorious lights. The opponent is blinded, starts crying uncontrollably and is now numb for about 5 minutes. If the target has 3 Genjutsu points less than you, destroy it! Doesn't work if your target's Genjutsu stat is higher than yours. It only work on targets with 2 Genjutsu points less than you.
    ____
    Death Flower Genjutsu S Rank (Kage) Visual Genjutsu. The opponents are surrounded by hundreds of deadly flowers. Casts sleep and paralysis on up to 5 targets. If the targets have 4 Genjutsu points less than you, destroy them instead! Doesn't work if your targets' Genjutsu stat is higher than yours. It only work on targets with 2 Genjutsu points less than you. AoE = 30 meters. Range = 20 meters.
    ____
    Dreamland Genjutsu A Rank (Sannin) Casts sleep on up to 3 targets at once. The effect lasts for 3 minutes, however, you can't attack your targets while casting this genjutsu, so I suggest you only use it when you team up with other ninja. Range = 15 meters. AoE = 25 meters. Costs 2 Chakra Points. Doesn't work if your target's Genjutsu stat is higher than yours. It only works on targets with 2 Genjutsu points less than you.

____

To complete this mission, you must:
    - Counter Itachi's 10 Kunai + 10 Paper Bombs + Fire Shuriken Combo.
    - Counter/survive all of Itachi's Suiton, which he can spam, although he only has 2.
    - Counter/survive all of Itachi's Genjutsu.
    - Since Itachi knows KG Enton, all his standard Katon are now made of Black Flames instead. You must Survive all of his Katon, but Itachi may only use each one of them once.
    - Survive Totsuka
    - Find a way to destroy or outlast his ribcage Susano.
    - Find a way to counter or destroy his strongest Susano form.

*you can complete this list in any order. Needless to say, as any other Akatsuki member, Itachi won't run out of Chakra and he is healthy, but as soon as you complete the above list, you may kill him once and for all.

Itachi''s stats:
    Sta = 6
    Nin = 8
    Tai = 6
    Gen = 8
    Ken = 6.5
    Int = 8
    Spe = 7.5
    Res = 5
    Total= 55

24. Charmed

25. Charmed

<3

26. Charmed

I think it would grant you flight, somehow... right?

any?

27. SakuraLover16

So Zero is the only one who gets Totsuka right?

28. SakuraLover16

I mean it has wings and I knew Fu could fly.
    Yes especially if my stats can go past eight...

29. Charmed

nop, it'll drop to everyone who can weild swords, but you can only have 1 copy of it, however, you may only trigger it's effect once per battle.

I think most ninja can wield swords.

30. SakuraLover16

Cries in Sayuri....