1. img
    We invite you to participate in the NF Christmas Event!
    Deadline to sign yourself up is December 8 at 6 PM UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

The Road to Ninja - Shinobi no Sekai

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Charmed, Mar 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Hi no Ishi

Oh nice this is back!

I'm ready for a mission hehe!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Charmed

just summon them :V

But I'm gonna need a ninja to give genin and chunin missions, though.

Right now, I'm translating Elite Jounin tier jutsu :'v

I'm so close to Sannin tier...

3. Charmed

4. KisaitaParadise

Flag:
    United States

TEAM MISSION
    Reward
    : 200 G + 40 EXP + 40 FAME

The Sand and the Rock!

Spoiler:

Goal: Defeat The Sand Shinobi."BONUS" Use at least 4 Jutsu.

LORD HOKAGE says: Go to the Chunin Exams Arena and Kill the Sand Shinobi. He's a Chunin and all his stats have 1.5 Points. Sand Shinobi are known for being in control of a fight most of the time, they take advantage in almost any battlefield and they are merciless in battle as well.
    Also, kill the Rock Shinobi, his friend. He's a Chunin and all his stats have 1.5 Points. The Rock Shinobi are known for being very strong physically and mentally, they have a strong will power and great resistance!

This is a 2vs2 battle!

@KisaitaParadise Fatima
    Spoiler:

Byakugan α C Rank (Chunin) Activation Costs 1 Chakra Points. The Byakugan allows you to detect anything in a radius of 50 meters. It will also make you immune to D Rank Genjutsu. Doens't have a time limit.
    Katon: Endan D Rank (Genin) Small flame bullet burns the target. Range 10 meters.
    Katon: Endan D Rank (Genin) Small flame bullet burns the target. Range 10 meters.
    Katon: Ashes D Rank (Genin) Ashes that block vision. Lasts for 5 seconds. Range 5 meters.
    Katon: Fire Shuriken D Rank (Genin) Fire Chakra imbued Shuriken. Now your Shuriken look better and are deadlier.
    Gamayudan α D Rank (Genin) Sticky Toad Oil. You can combo this jutsu with another Katon so the target will burst into flames! Range 5 meters.
    Raiton: Flash D Rank (Genin) Creates a weak flash generated by concentration that blinds the enemy for 3 seconds. Range 5 meters.
    Bunshin no Jutsu D Rank (Genin) Create a clone of you. The clone can be used as a distraction but not for fighting. It may also take a hit for you, but it will disappear afterwards. This won't work on ninja with high INT.
    Transformation Jutsu D Rank (Genin) Transform yourself into someone or something. This won't fool ninja that have high INT.
    Henge: Sexy no Jutsu D Rank (Genin) Transform yourself into a very attractive guy or girl. This is used as a distraction. This won't work on ninja that are serious, evil or have high INT status.
    Taijutsu: 32 Palms C Rank (Chunin) Stops the opponents chakra flow for about 20 seconds. The Opponent won't be able to use Ninjutsu nor Genjutsu.
    Taijutsu : Juuken C Rank (Chunin) Needs Byakugan Activated. Attacks the opponents chakra network and internal organs. If you use it twice on the target, he won't be able to use Ninjutsu for about 20 seconds.
    Taijutsu: Dynamic Entry D Rank (Genin) A Kick with style!
    Flower Genjutsu D Rank (Genin)A weak Genjutsu. It creates an oppening. The target will see hundreds of flowers flying around him and will fall asleep for 3 seconds.
    Billy the Rope x1
    Shuriken x11

Chunin Fatima's Stats:
    STA = 1/ NIN = 2.5/ TAI = 4/ GEN = 1.5/ KEN = 1/ INT = 2/ SPE = 2/ RES = 3/ TOTAL = 17

TOTAL G = 900 G

@Orochimaru op Ravana
    Spoiler:

Medical Ninjutsu: Kyoketsu no Jutsu D Rank (Genin) When activated, it will heal scratches and superficial wounds almost instantly. Lasts for 10 seconds. This can only be used on yourself.
    Medical Ninjutsu: Haizo no Yoseki C Rank (Genin) Send Medical Chakra to your lungs, now you can easily hold your breath for 30 seconds!
    Medical Ninjutsu: Chiyu Ekitai C Rank (Genin) You need a small water source to use this jutsu. You can remove poison from someone's body , thus canceling the poisons effects. This works with Poison α only. Stronger poisons will still need an antidote afterwards.
    Katon: Ashes D Rank (Genin) Ashes that block vision. Lasts for 5 seconds. Range 5 meters.
    Katon: Fire Shuriken D Rank (Genin) Fire Chakra imbued Shuriken. Now your Shuriken look better and are deadlier.
    Fuuton: Wind Shuriken D Rank (Genin) Wind Chakra imbued Shuriken. Doubles their sharpness, range and speed.
    Fuuton: Toppa D Rank (Genin) Small gust of wind attacks and pushes back the enemy. It can be used to impulse Shuriken as well, which will double their speed. Range 10 meters.
    Fuuton: Double Jump D Rank (Genin) Jump twice as high. Genin and Chunin can normally jump 10 meters high without this jutsu.
    Bunshin no Jutsu D Rank (Genin) Create a clone of you. The clone can be used as a distraction but not for fighting. It may also take a hit for you, but it will disappear afterwards. This won't work on ninja with high INT.
    Transformation Jutsu D Rank (Genin) Transform yourself into someone or something. This won't fool ninja that have high INT.
    Henge: Sexy no Jutsu D Rank (Genin) Transform yourself into a very attractive guy or girl. This is used as a distraction. This won't work on ninja that are serious, evil or have high INT status.
    Taijutsu: Dynamic Entry D Rank (Genin) A Kick with style!
    Flower Genjutsu D Rank (Genin)A weak Genjutsu. It creates an oppening. The target will see hundreds of flowers flying around him and will fall asleep for 3 seconds.

Kunai x10

Chunin Ravena's Stats:
    STA = 2/ NIN = 2.5/ TAI = 2/ GEN = 3.5/ KEN = 1/ INT = 3/ SPE = 2/ RES = 1/ TOTAL = 17

TOTAL G = 1134 G

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. KisaitaParadise

Flag:
    United States

Flag:
    Canada

Flag:
    United States

10. Orochimaru op

Flag:
    Canada
    Ravana and Fatima head towards the chunin exam area. Ravana wonders just how sand and rock shinobi infiltrated the lead and how this will affect national relations between villages. As the two of the them get their, they see the two targets, and the the two ninja haven’t noticed Fatima and Ravana

@KisaitaParadise your turn

11. Charmed

Reward
    : 400 G + 125 EXP + 125 FAME

The Demon Hidden in the Mist!

Spoiler:

Goal: Slay Zabuza. Bring "Kubikiribocho" to your Kage. BONUS: Don't damage the Bridge!

LORD HOKAGE says:
    Go to the Land of Waves and kill Zabuza, once and for all! Haku is injured, he won't be able to assist Zabuza in battle. Bring me Zabuza's Blade. Zabuza will probably be waiting for you at Tazuna's Bridge.

Zabuza's Stats:
    STA = 4/ NIN = 3/ TAI = 3/ GEN = 2.5/ KEN = 4/ INT = 3/ SPE = 3.5/ RES = 4/ TOTAL = 27

@Zero890 Zero
    Spoiler:

Sharingan β B Rank (Jounin) Activation Costs 2 Chakra Points. The 3 Tomoe Sharingan allows you to dodge frontal attacks easily if your opponent has less speed than you. You can also copy your opponents Ninjutsu and Taijutsu but only if the ninjutsu is Jonin or below. Note that copying a Ninjutsu or a Taijutsu will also drain your chakra. Lasts for 5 Minutes.
    Mangekyou Sharingan A Rank (Elite Jounin) Activation Costs 3 Chakra Points. In addition to the effects of the 3 Tomoe Sharingan, the MS can create a powerful visual genjutsu. Range 5 meters. The illusion lasts for 10 Minutes but it can only be used once per battle. You can only use the MS for 3 minutes.
    Katon: Phoenix Flower C Rank (Chunin) 12 small fireballs attack the enemy. If you're skilled enough, you can make a Combo with Fire Shuriken to create more damage. Range 10 meters.
    Doton: Stonethrower α D Rank (Genin) Pick up a small rock and throw it to the enemy. The rock has a diameter of 0.5 meters. Genin have to try really hard to lift a rock of that size. Range 5 meters.
    Fuuton:
    Taijutsu: 1st Gate C Rank (Chunin) Activation Costs 1 Chakra Points Instantly increase your Taijutsu and Speed by 1. Lasts for 1 minute. You might get a little tired afterwards. When opening gates your stats might go beyond 5.
    Taijutsu: Kage Buyo C Rank (Chunin) Kick the opponent's chin! You're target will loose balance, and will be pushed upwards.
    Oodama Rasengan B Rank (Jounin) Medium spinning ball of chakra held in the palm of the user's hand. It can create a 10 meters crater when it hits the ground. It can send large targets flying and can push the target 50 meters away from you. It's easy to dodge if your Speed is low.

Kunai x15

Elite Jounin Zero's Stats:
    STA = 4/ NIN = 4/ TAI = 5/ GEN = 3/ KEN = 2/ INT = 4/ SPE = 3/ RES = 3/ TOTAL = 29

TOTAL G = 6823 G

12. KisaitaParadise

Flag:
    United States
    I try to kick the sand nin with dynamic entry but he dodges. And throws me across the room. @Orochimaru op your turn

13. Orochimaru op

Flag:
    Canada
    realizing Ravana has yet to be discovered, he quietly takes cover behind a tree and begins forming handseals. Ravana stops at the tiger seal and waits for the right moment to strike. If he times it right With Fatima’s attack, they can easily remove one ninja from the battle.

Your turn

14. Charmed

Reward
    : 100 G + 30 EXP + 30 FAME

The Sand Ninja!

Spoiler:

Goal: Defeat The Sand Shinobi."BONUS" Use at least 6 Jutsu.

LORD MIZUKAGE says: Go to the Chunin Exams Arena and Kill the Sand Shinobi. He's a Chunin and all his stats have 1.5 Points. Sand Shinobi are known for being in control of a fight most of the time, they take advantage in almost any battlefield and they are merciless in battle as well. The ninja has a puppet, so be careful.

@Hi no Ishi Smoke:
    Spoiler:

Medical Ninjutsu: Kyoketsu no Jutsu D Rank (Genin) When activated, it will heal scratches and superficial wounds almost instantly. Lasts for 10 seconds. This can only be used on yourself.
    Suiton: Mizu Bunshin C Rank (Chunin) Water Clone. The water clones can attack the opponent but they can't think for themselves,they can be destroyed easily. The amount of clones you can create is equal to your Stamina, 1 Clone for each Stamina Point.
    Suiton: Hidden Mist α D Rank (Genin) A thick mist will cover a 10 meters area. Last for 1 minute. It also affects the visibility of all the ninja on the field.
    Suiton: Mizu Bunshin C Rank (Chunin) Water Clone. The water clones can attack the opponent but they can't think for themselves,they can be destroyed easily. The amount of clones you can create is equal to your Stamina, 1 Clone for each Stamina Point.
    Raiton: Raikurai C Rank (Chunin) Concentrate Lightning Chakra and throw a lightning beam that will paralyze your opponent for 5 seconds. Range 5 meters. Takes 3 seconds to charge.
    Raiton: Flash D Rank (Genin) Creates a weak flash generated by concentration that blinds the enemy for 3 seconds. Range 5 meters.
    Fake Image Genjutsu C Rank (Chunin) The target will see an object bigger and scarier than it really is. This is used as a distraction and will create an opening. Lasts for 5 seconds.
    Flower Genjutsu D Rank (Genin) A weak Genjutsu . It creates an oppening. The target will see hundreds of flowers flying around him and will fall asleep for 3 seconds.
    Kunai x5
    Shuriken Pack x1 (Shuriken x10)
    Paper Bomb x5
    Senbon x6
    Ninja Sword x1 (Equipped)

Chunin Smoke's Stats:
    STA = 2/ NIN = 2/ TAI = 2/ GEN = 2/ KEN = 3/ INT = 1/ SPE = 2/ RES = 2/ TOTAL = 16

TOTAL G = 782 G

15. KisaitaParadise

Flag:
    United States
    The sand dude goes for a punch. I quickly weave my genjutsu and hop back a couple inches before using my flame bullet jutsu. Little did I know he had a friend with him. Ya turn.

16. Charmed

Thanks y'all! 4 playin'!
    :owosmirk

Spoiler:

Destroy Konoha!
    :franky

17. Orochimaru op

Flag:
    Canada
    Ravana could felt the surge of heat rising towards the sand ninja. Said ninja prepares to jump out of the way, but Ravana, still concealed behind a tree, quietly activates his genjutsu.

“ninja art : flower genjutsu!” He whispers.

flowers of all colours begin to form, but only the sand ninja can see them. The colours mesmerize him and he becomes dazed and unaware. The fire jutsu hits him smack in the fact. Such a direct attack led to his immediate death, and Ravana was still concealed.

the rock ninja surges towards and begins interlocking with Fatima in close quarter combat.

factoring in who’s taijutsu and speed is better determines who wins the cqc exchange

@KisaitaParadise your turn.

18. KisaitaParadise

Flag:
    United States
    I smile at my teammate for helping me. I feel a presence behind me and I quickly activate my byakugan and just as the rock nin was about to deliver a powerful blow I managed to move out of the way. He tries to cast a very weak genjutsu which I see through. I finish him off with 32 palms and a punch to the stomach. Sending him flying. He doesn't get back up. So I smash his head repeatedly until he stops breathing.@Orochimaru op

19. Orochimaru op

Flag:
    Canada
    Ravana simply watches his teamates savagery as she repeatedly bashes the enemy ninja’s head, forgoing her gentle fist style for brute force.

Suddenly, the limp corpse of the rock ninja turns into mud.

“A mud clone!” Ravana’s mind reels at the realization.

The real rock ninja comes from above, kunai shining in his hand. Ravana wastes no time in casting a windstyle jutsu

“Windstyle : Breach!”

a small gust of wind catches the rock ninja as he threw his kunai, blowing him and the kunai into a nearby wall.

the impact seemed to heavily damage the rock ninja, but rock ninja were famous for their resilience.

@KisaitaParadise your turn.

20. Zero890

Zero is assigned to a new mission, he is excited because he will have to face Zabuza the demon of the mist.

He arrives at the bridge, in front of him about 30 meters away is Zabuza.

Zabuza: an Elite Jonin of Konohagakure huh.

Zero: so you are Zabuza, lets see how strong you are *Zero smiles*

Zabuza starts attacking with Kubikiribocho, Zero activates the Sharingan and with that he can see perfectly Zabuza's movements and he dodged the attacks.

Zero: *I must change the place, I cannot allow the bridge to take damage*

Zero dodges Zabuza's attacks and then he finds an opening, Zero lands a very strong kick in Zabuza's face throwing him off the bridge. Zabuza falls in the water.

Zabuza: that kick was strong but this is perfect, now i'm more close to the water.

Zero: come on show me all you got.

Zabuza: it's time... *hand signs* Zero/Zabuza: water style: water dragon Jutsu.

Both Jutsus clash.

Zabuza: what! he copied my Jutsu, damn it... but what about this, Hidden mist Jutsu!

A mist is appearing.

Zero: i heard about this, the silent killing, hehe this is getting fun.

Zero has a plan, with Bunshin Jutsu and with the Sharingan.

Zabuza: this is my chance!

Zabuza cuts Zero's throat... but it was just a clone!

Zero: *at this distance i can see him perfectly with my Sharingan* Odama Rasengan!!

Zero is too close of Zabuza, he can't dodge!

Zabuza: ahhhhhh

The sword falls in the water, Zero picks it up and the mist disperses with Zabuza's body sinking.

Zero: i admit, he was strong but i won.

Zero have the sword and the bridge is safe.

Mission accomplished.

21. KisaitaParadise

Flag:
    United States
    "FUUUCK" I scream wiping mud off my clothing. I take my rope out and turn it into a lasso failing miserably to catch him. I forgot those only work on TV. I run straight at the rock nin as he gets into a defensive pose. I quickly use sexy jutsu on him. His nose bleeds as he falls over in pure bliss. I can't even finish him off as I just laugh. @Orochimaru op

22. Orochimaru op

Flag:
    Canada
    Ravana hisses at his teammates lack of divinity.

Ravana was not so lowly that he would be affected by the sexy jutsu of all attacks. He throws a kunai at the stunned ninja, killing him as it lands in his head. Ravana leaves without even regarding Fatima, it’s clear she’s too crazy to stay with for long.

23. Orochimaru op

Flag:
    Canada
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  24. Orochimaru op

Flag:
    Canada
    @Charmed also pls add snake jutsu at some point. Hidden snake hands, oral rebirth, or even snake lightning, I’ll take anything.

25. Hi no Ishi

Nice. I'll start writing in the morning!

26. KisaitaParadise

Flag:
    United States
    @Charmed also can you plz add more Hyuuga techniques if possible thx ily. I'm sleeping now.

27. Topace

@Charmed ohh that’s tough. I chose water.

28. trocollo

Great I totally slept trough the whole event and found 200 post

@Charmed
    When you'll be operative again drop a mission

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  29. Topace

@Charmed golden pyramid is Grand Sand Mausoleum? Does techniques like desert hands, sand bullet(gaara version), sand hail, desert suspension, giant sky wall air defense, third eye come naturally? Or would I have to buy those as well?

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
  30. BlackHeartedImp