• Emojis directly from your phone for all šŸ¤—šŸ˜¬
  • CC
    Come enter in this week's GotW and PotW!
    Deadline for both contests is March 7 at 9 pm UTC.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Other The Sandman (Netflix)

EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!!!
Finally. This should have happened ages ago - when Clive Owen was not as old as he is now. I will always maintain that Clive should have been Bond instead of Craig. And also, that he should be Dream. Sadly. He'd probably make a great Destiny if the producers throw him that bone.

Since it's Netflix, we could probably see Tom Ellis to reprise his role as Lucifer. . . .
Tho, I imagine some would probably want him in as Dream himself.
:hmm

Last edited:

Amol

Chief of Wisdom
Finally. This should have happened ages ago - when Clive Owen was not as old as he is now. I will forever and ever maintain that Clive Owen should have been Bond instead of Craig. And also, that he should be Dream. He just has the voice for it - just pure honey over thunder. He's probably just too old for it now though. Sadly. He'd probably make an great Destiny if need be.

Since it's Netflix, we could probably get Tom Ellis as Lucifer. . . .
Tom Ellis Lucifer won't work with this. His Lucifer is genuinely good guy who would never hurt a single soul. He is also a very happy go lucky kind of guy. Tom Ellis's Lucifer is extremely loose adaptation of Lucifer.
The Lucifer Sandman needs is a very Neutral guy morality wise. He is neither a hero nor a villain. He won't go out of his way to hurt someone but if it helps his goal he will gladly commit genocide. Life has a very different meaning to him given he willed everyone in to existence.
Audience will get tonal whiplash if they used Tom Ellis as Lucifer here. They would be better with entirely new cast.

Comic Book Guy

Cassandra Cain Fanboy
Retired Staff
I'll believe it when I see a full substantial trailer.

Since it's Netflix, we could probably see Tom Ellis to reprise his role as Lucifer. . . .

In no goddamn way that should happen.

Doing that would be like having the Adam West incarnation of Batman in the DCEU amongst the Cavill Superman, the Gadot Wonder Woman, etc.

I do enjoy Ellis's Lucifer, but that adaptation of Lucifer is just in name only.

reiatsuflow

Noah hawley would have been interesting. He has a strong eye, and where his dreamy flights of fancy often get in the way of legion, they would play into sandman.

Top Bottom