• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Naruto The Scarlet Spring: Sarada Uchiha FC

Vote for new FC name! Sarada Uchiha FC:

• Total voters

Abcdjdj1234

How did sarada even shield boruto? By putting herself in front of the attack? :rock

I hope the 2T awakening is AFTER she saves boruto

What if the 2T moment was for saving boruto? Like the only thing she does with 2T is save boruto :reeee

What if she screams for boruto? That's what the " sarada speaking" emoji hint is about :catflip

Last edited:

Abcdjdj1234

Sarada's sharingan doesn't bleed this time that's for sure I can get through this

What else? I don't get how Deepa was finished :scoobyhuh

Boruto's rasengan is what's there for sure

Abcdjdj1234

Idk, so basically borutos rasengan kills Deepa? expected,
but I'd hoped sarada would get a role in the final blow with a Shannaro punch or something too

So what exactly does sarada do with her 2T? Dodge more stuff? Wasn't she already dodging all the bullets already? Or it just prevents her eyes from bleeding? She has to do something useful with it right? Again being a decoy would be the repeat of the same strategy... :scoobyhuh

Abcdjdj1234

Ummmm

Sarada isn't really gonna put any real damage on deepa then, she just awakens two tomoe for saving boruto and dodges more stuff? Again what is she gonna do with 2T tho :rock

Whats the role here for her? Coz it seems like Boruto is the only one who can break her armour..

I hope she gets in a few CES punches coz sakura taught her that and fire styles too..

Don't like where this is going

Abcdjdj1234

Well so borutos rasengan moment is animated by this animator hope sarada gets amazing cuts too ..

I really hope saradas moments are more than just getting 2T and saving boruto and she's not destroyed prior to that .. And they're well animated :hailpepe

Corvida

Anda de dia la noche es mia
So how do you feel about her awakening her tomoe on protecting boruto :krillin

Sarada get shielded by boruto????

Oh well -dodnt care about who do the shielding
Hokage speech saves all from shipping taint

Anyway-any anti Bullshit talk should go to the anti FC...so that it can get insulted properly

Last edited:

Abcdjdj1234

Sarada get shielded by boruto????

Oh well -dodnt care about who do the shielding
Hokage speech saves all from shipping taint

Anyway-any anti Bullshit talk should go to the anti FC...so that it can get insulted properly

I'll protect you boruto?????

Abcdjdj1234

Bless him
I knew it

anyway
Sarada seems to have a very small role in the finishing blow tho :scoobyhuh

It seems like shes the one who pushed Boruto and Mitsuki towards Deepa

I hope she engages him prior to that coz I still don't see what exactly sarada is doing in this fight, coz she doesn't seem to have put any damage on him with her moves at all... Only dodging would be kinda dissapointing..

Corvida

Anda de dia la noche es mia
Sarada seems to have a very small role in the finishing blow tho :scoobyhuh

It seems like shes the one who pushed Boruto and Mitsuki towards Deepa

I hope she engages him prior to that coz I still don't see what exactly sarada is doing in this fight, coz she doesn't seem to have put any damage on him with her moves at all... Only dodging would be kinda dissapointing..
Now, that´s worrying
well, lets hope all that hokage speeching and tomoing is for something

Abcdjdj1234

Now, that´s worrying
well, lets hope all that hokage speeching and tomoing is for something
Yeah.. Idk she has to land a heavy hitting CES punch for all that sakura training :suspepe

Wouldn't mind seeing a few Katons too

I still dont get what she's doing :whatthe

Yes she saved boruto, gave a speech, unlocked 2T but no other info on what she actually contributed to in defeating Deepa even with 2T

That question still remains unless od gives us more spoilers, what does sarada actually do? Just dodge and awaken 2T for boruto to land the final blow kinda dissapointing...

Maybe she engages Deepa in 1v1 with her 2T precog..

fuff

Maybe Next Time ;)
first off FUCK YOU
BUT NOW THAT I'M SPOILED HELL FUCKING YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
That’s on you, why are you even logging into the forums when you know there will spoilers out or going into the naruto sections
@Zef @fuff

I told y'all :cantrustleme

@Corvida @Foxfoxal we got 2T at last :pff

That was a given she was going to awaken it. Good she awakened it, it is about time. Now if we can get an actual sarada arc that would be great since its much needed for her characterization
Okay I hope she didn't unlock 2T because she saw boruto in danger, sets a baaad precedent for the future, hope the two tomoe awakening is AFTER the Hokage dialogue but again her emotions were due to boruto being killed :GeezusPepe
Hopefully it isn’t shippy
I'm gonna take a break after this too till sarada / sasuke get something, this is the last thing I'm waiting for, coz ao arc and kawaki is coming in the anime after this episode so no reason for me to stay :catsupine
I’m actually gonna tune in for the kawaki stuff cause of the whole vase thing was a bit funny but ya uchiha relevance is long gone now which is sad cause they aren’t treated the same as they should be for being main characters

Last edited:

Abcdjdj1234

Junebu already made fanart of the moment :wut
Def. I hope Sarada is there for the final blow too. SP don’t do my girl dirty towards the end pls

:D:
She is doing something going by the fifth point but Idk what..? Pushing for a boruto rasengan stream makes no sense imo..

I'm thinking it's a chain attack, boruto rasengan Deepa, Mitsuki joins boruto and goes sage, and sarada finally joins in and they blast Deepa shirtless

Someone ask OD this on twitter and see if she replies lol

Abcdjdj1234

I'm thinking it's a chain attack, boruto rasengan Deepa, Mitsuki joins boruto and goes sage, and sarada finally joins in and they blast Deepa shirtless

Someone ask OD this on twitter and see if she replies lol

Someone seriously ask this to OD , I think it's the legit sequence

Boruto rasengan - sage mitsuki joins in - sarada joins In - chain attack Deepa loses shirt - mitsuki loses arm ( why tho?)

KamuiKye

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Shit

@Corvida OD just confirmed its a spicy pairing moment or some shit :ragepepe

Don't tell me it's like hinata vs pain :ragepepe

:lmao :lmao

WTF is this :catflip

Not Borumitsu and Borusara shippers fighting in the thread again. Not another fight. The last one was so chaotic as fuck.

Yall shippers aint gonna ruin this episode for me

:tearspepe

Abcdjdj1234

Not Borumitsu and Borusara shippers fighting in the thread again. Not another fight. The last one was so chaotic as fuck.

Yall shippers aint gonna ruin this episode for me

:tearspepe
WTF does od mean by that tho?

The boruto sarada moment is a spicy shipping moment?

:psyduck

Or it's in such a way that people will interpret it as a shipping moment

She also says they haven't read deep enough into spoilers so.. Is the last line a hint for some shipping shit?

I thought it would be about being hokage :pepecry

KamuiKye

WTF does od mean by that tho?

The boruto sarada moment is a spicy shipping moment?

:psyduck

Or it's in such a way that people will interpret it as a shipping moment

She also says they haven't read deep enough into spoilers so.. Is the last line a hint for some shipping shit?

I thought it would be about being hokage :pepecry

Idc about the shipping stuff but her hokage moment better deliver

Time to mute Borumitsu and Borusara for clear skin. Self-care is the best.

:del

Abcdjdj1234

Idc about the shipping stuff but her hokage moment better deliver

Time to mute Borumitsu and Borusara for clear skin. Self-care is the best.

:del
I mean it should deliver, I don't think there will be anything massively shippy in that except for the fact that she cares about him and went to save him.. I guess, she awakened a tomoe after that right? :confusedny

OD is saying it's spicy tho :catdefeat :lmao

I gonna go crazy by tommorrow, if it turns out to be a pairing BS moment :catdefeat

Abcdjdj1234

Ummm.. What if it's like hinata vs pain where boruto is down and sarada spars with Deepa and gets Wrecked while protecting him, then she makes that hokage dialogue and awakens 2T :GeezusPepe

My hype has evaporated and replaced by worry :ssmith

Top Bottom