• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Naruto The Scarlet Spring: Sarada Uchiha FC

Vote for new FC name! Sarada Uchiha FC:

• Total voters

Abcdjdj1234

·

Left hand on Boruto’s shoulder. Right (elasticized) arm coiled tightly, multiple times around Boruto’s right Rasengan arm. His palm is touching the back of Boruto’s hand to lend him more chakra. That’s when he went

) (No interlacing fingers though... Sorry! 笑~)
? She said that the boruto and sarada moment she mentioned earlier was more spicy than this :doge

KamuiKye

? She said that the boruto and sarada moment she mentioned earlier was more spicy than this :doge

She could’ve been exaggerating y’know

But at the end of the day, idc about BS, my mind is on the BM and Team 7 vs Deepa stuff. Can’t wait. Can’t wait. Can’t wait.

:yuspepe

KamuiKye

Well let's hope so it's an exaggeration and she doesn't get hinata'd or some shit :hailpepe

Actually sasuke did the same with naruto in the haku arc tho so if it's like anything it should be like that :dank

See? I know you saw what Neon said in the 175 thread. You don’t have to worry about it lol OD can exaggerate (or we just misinterpreted her)

OD is a BS shipper? I always knew Rei (a BM shipper) was the superior one out of the two

:mitsukisip

Abcdjdj1234

See? I know you saw what Neon said in the 175 thread. You don’t have to worry about it lol OD can exaggerate (or we just misinterpreted her)

OD is a BS shipper? I always knew Rei (a BM shipper) was the superior one out of the two

:mitsukisip
I thought od was a bm shipper tho

First time I'm hearing she's a bs shipper :lmao

Abcdjdj1234

Soo... What did sarada do :catippy

I don't see any usage of two tomoe, or maybe OD hasn't spoilt that

As for the combo attack I guess mitsuki holds borutos shoulders and sarada holds mitsukis in a chain / train formation

Abcdjdj1234

SO WHERE ARE THE PPL WHO SAID SP DOESN'T HANDLE SARADA WELL :martin

My defense of SP recently was proven right :ufdup

SHE WAS AN ABSOLUTE BADASS THIS EP AND GAVE NARUTO VIBES WITH THAT 2T moment :heart

Abcdjdj1234

underwhelming:tomasulk
Watch the episode man she was an absolute badass :blobup

She got a cool character moment akin to naruto, only for a two tomoe sharingan

She was the only one capable of handling his cubes, she didn't get hit much at all with them

Boruto's rasengan was powerful but the rest of the work was done mainly by sarada and mitsuki, he got saved twice :skully

She even managed to break his armour a little with her base CES

And this is just 2T moment

3T is still left :Mshad

Abcdjdj1234

If any more proof was needed that SP is the best bet for saradas character at this point :ssmith

Yes they may add BS shipping moments occasionally, Kodachi / kishi will do the same shit ( arguably worse) and if her chaarcter Is handled like this in big moments, I don't care about shipping, I'm not gonna stop stanning sarada just coz she likes boruto or I'd have to stop liking all the uchiha coz they have an obsession with uzumaki / senju :catskully

Corvida

Anda de dia la noche es mia
If any more proof was needed that SP is the best bet for saradas character at this point :ssmith

after one years of snoring on manga, hardly doubt of that
Yes they may add BS shipping moments occasionally, Kodachi / kishi will do the same shit and if her chaarcter Is handled like this I don't care about shipping, I'm not gonna stop stanning sarada just coz she likes boruto :catskully
i WILL FOREVER REFUSE TO ACCEPT BULLSHIT-TO THE ANTI FC

anyway

Abcdjdj1234

This is one of those rare episodes where the sharingan lasted almost the whole episode activated :skully
I'm glad they showed the results of her training perfectly. She didn't run out of stamina, her sharingan didn't bleed, she was able to dodge and deflect all the bullets which came at her ( which boruto and mitsuki weren't able to), cracked deepa's armour a little indicating that her CES has grown stronger

And topped it off with the tomoe awakening

Very Good writing, it ticked off all the things on my wishlist :catquite

Abcdjdj1234

after one years of snoring on manga, hardly doubt of that

Well some people here doubt that :ssmith

I'm not saying SP is the best or amazing, they will dissapoint us in the future of course ( maybe even in the ao arc but how much worse can it get :lmao) but they're the lesser evil at this point and those are facts

Top Bottom