• Emojis directly from your phone for all 🤗😬
  • CC
    Come enter in this week's GotW and PotW!
    Deadline for both contests is March 7 at 9 pm UTC.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Naruto The Scarlet Spring: Sarada Uchiha FC

Vote for new FC name! Sarada Uchiha FC:

• Total voters

atones25

That incredibly sus pic is on the cover of a ton of videos lmao. And it's part of the reason why the shipping content is almost unbearably high this week. :giogio Usually there's only some BoruSara and occasionally KawaSara on the Sarada twitter tag, but now there's more MitsuSara too.

There's barely anything pertaining to Sarada individually and her feats aside from a few posts. :kannasip

Foxfoxal

I can't with this fandom, now ADULT Naruto has to think 3 hours and be mentally prepared to have a coherent conversation with a dying Kurama :blobree

Foxfoxal

That incredibly sus pic is on the cover of a ton of videos lmao. And it's part of the reason why the shipping content is almost unbearably high this week. :giogio Usually there's only some BoruSara and occasionally KawaSara on the Sarada twitter tag, but now there's more MitsuSara too.

There's barely anything pertaining to Sarada individually and her feats aside from a few posts. :kannasip
I mean there is nothing to touch there :nezukorun

Corvida

Anda de dia la noche es mia
This isn't a sakura fc though? I'm allowed to bash her. I'm here for sarada. Bashing sarada though isn't allowed. I get u like sakura but there are no rules here not to bash her.

:mammamia
  • There will be no pairing talk or fanart involving Sarada or her parents. There are FCs for that kind of thing for a reason. Use them for that, not this one.
  • There will be no character / pairing bashing at all, There are anti FCs for that kind of thing for a reason. Use them for that, not this one.
  • If you need to discuss elements that violate this, head to the House of Uzumaki or the Konoha Library. I'm sure you'll find a thread that will welcome that kind of discussion.

Ecei

I wonder if naruto/sasuke getting depowered now means that the writers have an excuse to keep them offscreen so they'll have less embarassing screentime. And maybe other characters (including mitsuki and sarada) now have a reason to show up (because they need all the manpower they can get now that the two fatebros are out)... Or will we have more fights with sasuke/narts jobbing except this time bolt actuqlly gets to rescue them after some training?

Abcdjdj1234

I wonder if naruto/sasuke getting depowered now means that the writers have an excuse to keep them offscreen so they'll have less embarassing screentime. And maybe other characters (including mitsuki and sarada) now have a reason to show up (because they need all the manpower they can get now that the two fatebros are out)... Or will we have more fights with sasuke/narts jobbing except this time bolt actuqlly gets to rescue them after some training?
Bolt fans are disagreeing with me in the other thread like crazy but I'm saying literally NOTHING changed with the nerfs narratively. Nothing

The next threat is code who has juubi and karma, only naruto and sasuke are going to face him with boruto and kawaki getting asspulls to be useful in that fight.

Naruto and sasuke are still the strongest by far even with their nerfs and sarada at this rate of irrelevance isn't going to surpass even nerfed naruto and sasuke and they're still the main ones who are gonna face code

How the fuck did anything change from the isshiki fight? Are Sarada and mitsuki going to be useful let alone the new gen? No

They're telling me I'm overestimating Code but the kids couldn't even defeat Boro without momoshiki :oldshrug

Gex

Senior Enchanter of the Minrathous Circle of Magi
Somebody talked about stakes. Remember how fucked up Neji, Choji, Kiba, Naruto were after Sasuke Rescue arc? Guy vs Madara? Lee vs Gaara? Kankuro vs Sasori?
Here we have Boreuto running cheerfuly after having his spine and arm broken. Naruto casually talking as if it was an every day occurence that he suicides himself and Kurama dies. And not a single tear was shed for Kurama. The most beaten was Sasuke who did nothing the whole fight... There are no stakes in this, no tension.

Bolt fans are disagreeing with me in the other thread like crazy but I'm saying literally NOTHING changed with the nerfs narratively. Nothing

The next threat is code who has juubi and karma, only naruto and sasuke are going to face him with boruto and kawaki getting asspulls to be useful in that fight.

Naruto and sasuke are still the strongest by far even with their nerfs and sarada at this rate of irrelevance isn't going to surpass even nerfed naruto and sasuke and they're still the main ones who are gonna face code

How the fuck did anything change from the isshiki fight? Are Sarada and mitsuki going to be useful let alone the new gen? No

They're telling me I'm overestimating Code but the kids couldn't even defeat Boro without momoshiki :oldshrug

Nothing changed. To the next boss we rush before audience realizes that what we write doesn't make sense.

Abcdjdj1234

My main fear is that even after sarada returns, and if code attacks and we have more momoshiki shenanigans from boruto she might be just reduced to worrying about boruto and crying / worry warting whatever in the entire conflict when he loses control, because she can't really make a difference in the code fight with three tomoe obviously , basically Ao arc but a hundred times worse on a larger scale. It's highly possible.

Ecei

Vjj
Usually, I try to argue why other og characters need to be there and not kawaki/bolt

But that's pointless. We all know the direction of the story. And the writers want to force bolt/kawaki fighting alongside naruto/sasuke until the former finally surpasses the latter with the most contrived excuses. I bet they're trying to finish this show as fast as possible. So expect bolt's "story about surpassing naruto" to feel rushed. I'm not sure they want to lengthen and complicate the series with other subplots

Ecei

My main fear is that even after sarada returns, and if code attacks and we have more momoshiki shenanigans from boruto she might be just reduced to worrying about boruto and crying and whatever when he loses control because she can't really make a difference in the code fight with three tomoe, basically Ao arc but a hundred times worse
I don't think she'll be reduced to that though. She'll probably just be.. There. Until the series ends and she becomes hokage (and maybe ends with bolt)

Abcdjdj1234

I don't think she'll be reduced to that though. She'll probably just be.. There.
Just be there.. Means doing what she did in the ao arc. She was already reduced to that for half the movie arc and the ao arc. Can't see why it wouldn't happen again especially when she can't really contribute to the code fight coz she's got no powerups.

Ecei

Just be there? She was already reduced to that for half the movie arc and the ao arc. Can't see why it wouldn't happen again especially when she can't really contribute to the code fight coz she's got no powerups.
She'll continue screaming "boruto". But she won't cry.

Kyudaimee

Just be there.. Means doing what she did in the ao arc. She was already reduced to that for half the movie arc and the ao arc. Can't see why it wouldn't happen again especially when she can't really contribute to the code fight coz she's got no powerups.
Careful there. That’s what people said of her when she got into the Boro fight and she proved them all wrong. Don’t assume how she’ll fair just yet.

Abcdjdj1234

She'll continue screaming "boruto". But she won't cry.
Kishi is back now :troll

Guess whose writing is the only time she cried in the series, and boruto is gonna be taken over by momoshiki I don't trust the writers a single bit with Sarada's reaction to it.

I've been browsing too many BS posts I know coz Twitter is full of them but there is truth somewhere in those posts too :ssmith

Screaming boruto is as bad tbh

I initially thought she would be better than Sakura,but gradually in I'm disliking her even more if this screaming and worrying for the MC continues,it's like low key like hinata and I hate hinata.

Abcdjdj1234

Careful there. That’s what people said of her when she got into the Boro fight and she proved them all wrong. Don’t assume how she’ll fair just yet.
I mean she's not involved in the code narrative at all. No karma. Neither does she have S/T jutsu like Kawaki or boruto to be useful to naruto and sasuke who will fight him.

Code isn't a complete random like Boro was before we got their fight.We already have a sense of the powerscaling. For Boro we knew nothing about him before the fight started.

Ecei

Guess whose writing is the only time she cried in the series, and boruto is gonna be taken over by momoshiki I don't trust the writers a single bit with Sarada's reaction to it.

I've been browsing too many BS posts I know coz Twitter is full of them but there is truth somewhere in those posts too :ssmith

Screaming boruto is as bad tbh

I initially thought she would be better than Sakura,but gradually in I'm disliking her even more if this screaming and worrying for the MC continues,it's like low key like hinata and I hate hinata.
Well.. She has to react someway. Screaming boruto is natural in that situation. So I won't mind kishi making her scream bolt one more time if he's in serious danger

Kodachi flanderizing her and making her scream bolt when nothing serious happened doesn't count

That's the only time she even was a well rounded character actually.

It's not like she cried during inappropriate times in gaiden. Only when sakura crushed the ground, sauce tried to stab her, and suigetsu gave the wrong info.

That's the only time she'll ever be proactive as well. And care about her identity, beliefs, and family situation more than worry warting over the bolt

Abcdjdj1234

Well.. She has to react someway. Screaming boruto is natural in that situation. So I won't mind kishi making her scream bolt one more time if he's in serious danger

Kodachi flanderizing her and making her scream bolt when nothing serious happened doesn't count
Yeah but she has to do something instead of just scream regardless, or it's like hinata. Kawaki and sasuke kept their chill and figured out a way to get boruto past the possession. Do we, or kishi see her character in that way to keep her competent in such a situation ? Or make her useless and emotional is the question ...?

She's already treated as a the fandom waifu like hinata was too :catdefeat
That's the only time she even was a well rounded character actually.

It's not like she cried during inappropriate times in gaiden. Only when sakura crushed the ground, sauce tried to stab her, and suigetsu gave the wrong info.

That's the only time she'll ever be proactive as well. And care about her identity, beliefs, and family situation more than worry warting over the bolt
So will kishi care now is the question

Corvida

Anda de dia la noche es mia

Guess whose writing is the only time she cried in the series

that was the anime

Sarada was abomigaiden only saving grace and there she was more angry and confused than crying

I initially thought she would be better than Sakura,
manga Sakura was ten times better rounds than manga Sarada

but gradually in I'm disliking her even more
We all noticed
given than there is not a single thing you enjoy about the character anymore , you deny that what code can do will affect her and see only black, the anti Sarada Fc is you way

Abcdjdj1234

We all noticed
given than there is not a single thing you enjoy about the character anymore , you deny that what code can do will affect her and see only black, the anti Sarada Fc is you way
I mean we thought lots of things would affect her including sasuke losing rinnegan but there has to be a time where you assume the opposite by default till shown otherwise

Ecei

Do we, or kishi see her character in that way to keep her competent in such a situation ? Or make her useless and emotional is the question ...?
How did she act in his previous works? I know there's some pairing hints but it didn't reduce her to admirer and instead those moments contrasted her beliefs/situation/goals to the male bolt. So I'm sure she was, at first, supposed to be more important and equal than she is now

So will kishi care now is the question
That's the question. We know how he views naruto, sarada... sasuke. The question is will he try to fix this mess and try to salvage their characterization. If sasuke/narts continue acting useless and underwhelming than I don't see Sarada improving or reverting back to her independent self

Last edited:

123fire

Kawaki and Sarada>>>>>Your Fave

I'm dropping the manga if naruto and sasuke fight again for 10 chapters

Top Bottom