1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

The Shihouin Artefacts

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Serenity Silk, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Serenity Silk Does want a Custom Title

Well this is my very first Bleach theory!

I was thinking about the “rescue Rukia” arc and what we learned in it about Yoruichi (who btw is so great) –namely that she is the princess of the Shihouin family. Throughout the story we also saw that the Shihouin family have lots of special and powerful artefacts. But what we also know is that Urahara Kisuke is the greatest genius ever and the inventor of countless revolutionary devices and methods.

So I think there’s a connection there. Kisuke grew up with Yoruichi and became the greatest inventor and Yoruichi’s family just happens to have a lot of amazing artefacts and I don’t think this is a coincidence.

Yoruichi was a princess of a family at least equal to the Kuchikis so she probably wouldn’t have been allowed to associate with just anyone just like Byakuya wasn’t allowed to marry a commoner. So I believe that the Urahara family is one that served Shihouin –specifically in the realm of creating devices for them.

This explains where Shihouin got so many artefacts and also how Urahara and Yoruichi met and became friends. It also explains how Urahara discovered his genius and learned to build so many wonderful things. He’s not a member of a noble family or one that has other Shinigamis but he certainly seems to be a member of a family as he didn’t take his name from a district like many other characters did.

I don’t think that the particular artefacts of Shihouin were created by Urahara because his inventions tend to have his name attached to them instead but rather by his family over time. They probably all have the aptitude for it but just like Yoruichi is the strongest Shihouin and Byakuya is the strongest Kuchiki Kisuke is the smartest Urahara ever. Kubo seems to like family legacies so this would be up his street.

Ooh, I wish we had a Yoruichi smilie!

Tags:
  2. Sasori <font color="#8B0000">● GB Genius ●</font>

Nice theory.

Do you think there's any chance that Urahara got exiled because he fucked one such princess?

And Yourichi followed him.

3. Jh1stgen Active Member

Urahara got exiled bc he created Hougyoku ... but if that wasnt the case, and he got exiled bc he banged a princess, it is worth it :lmao

But back OT ... good theory, i like :)

4. Serenity Silk Does want a Custom Title

He was supposedly exiled because he created a gigai that didn't show up on soul society's sensors but there may have been more to it

If Mayuri wasn't exiled for slaughtering the quincies and Aizen wasn't exiled for creating hollow-shinigami hybrids then I doubt Urahara would have been exiled for creating hou gyoku. In fact he was probably asked to do it.

5. Jh1stgen Active Member

O snaps! Yeah i got confused between Hougyoku and the gigai ... Yeah the reason why he got exiled was because of that gigai ^_^;;

6. Sasori <font color="#8B0000">● GB Genius ●</font>

Well its obviously more to do than the gigai thing
    Agreed :amuse

7. Wrath Mourning

Bah, Urahara was born into the world fully formed. He needs no origin, for He is Good.

8. Sasori <font color="#8B0000">● GB Genius ●</font>

9. Hiruma The King has Come!

Urahara was never born into the world. He has always been.

10. Serenity Silk Does want a Custom Title

I don't know Urahara is cool but I prefer Yoruichi

11. Mangekyō Vice Captain of The 6th

Urahara's seriously cool though, and nice theory.

12. Urahara Banned

Urahara = Pimp.

Chuck Norris cleans his sandals, polishes his toenails, and washes his sacred hat.

'Nuff said.