1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

The strongest and weakest devil fruit in your opinion

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga Archive' started by jormundelver, Sep 3, 2005.

1. jormundelver Just another member

Well, in my opinion, the strongest is the goro goro fruit, since Enel already used it to destroy islands.
    The weakest/ most useless seems to be the kilo kilo fruit. Flying and simply does a freefall on your opponent seems dull to me.

how about you guys?

Tags:
  2. Jeltz Captain

Mister 2's fruit is the weakest in battle, but it is still a useful ability. I agree about the Logia fruits being some of the most powerful ones but the paramecia fruits can be quite strong too. Foxy's fruit can be used to defeat very strong enemies and Hina's capturing fruit seems very strong but it could have a weakness.

3. Code Zoamelgustar

I'd say that Hie Hie fruit is the strongest we've seen so far. Great for immobilizing people if you don't want to kill them(say just freeze their feet or whatever), no need to sink in the ocean when you can just freeze it insantly before you fall in, and so on. Though if the stuff like mind reading was part of the Goro Goro fruit, I'm sure there are side effects to other logia fruits also and we have yet to see the Hie Hie fruit's full power.

I'd say Mr. 2's fruit is probably the most useless... Kilo Kilo fruit isn't that useless if you're opponnent is not that fast, I'm sure 10,000 kilograms would hurt if it hit you, and well you can fly also...

4. Aman <font color='#0000A0'>Really?</font>

I think that the strongest fruits are the logia fruits (at least at the part of the manga where i am) but Mr. 2's fruit is probably the weakest...

Last edited: Sep 3, 2005
  5. Maffy the Love Doctor Turkey can never beat cow.

strongest would have to be enel's or aokiji's. weakest would have to be...idk, i guess bon clay's (but i agree, it's very useful).

6. pakku surlier than ever

Agreed...however, I suppose it depends on whether or not we're talking about strength or usefulness, because then technically the mane mane fruit would be the weakest because its use in battle is pretty limited (it would pretty much only be useful against somebody like Sanji).

7. jormundelver Just another member

Okay, since if i say the weakest, everyone will say the mane mane fruit.
    How about the least useful?

8. ChickenPotPie HAH.

Most useful-Enel

Least useful-Hina

9. Marsala The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

Least useful - Chopper's Human Human fruit. If a human ate it, they would get no special powers at all! Of course, it's an incredible fruit for most animals.

Most useful - Enel. "God's Judgement" and "Advent of Thunder" are insane.

10. Jeltz Captain

I can't see how Hina's ori ori fruit is the least useful. The fruit gives her the ability to defeat very strong enemies if she just touches them. With that ability she could probably take out most of the strawhats.

But the least useful ability is probably dachshund fruit.

11. CABLE S'okay guys, I know blacks.

I'm not sure what the strongest fruit up to date is cuz ive not yet caught up with the manga, but from where I am now, I'd say Captain Smoker's fruit since i don't see how it can be defeated. Then the weakest would be sube sube fruit, what the hell is the point?

can someone explain Hina's fruit? I don't understand it. Like when she touches them, how are they binded?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2005
  12. General Shino Member

Strongest-Enel- I mean come on, Did you say that guy, Luffy should be damn proud his bodies rubber...

Weakest-Mr 2.... good ability to have.... not in battle though....

13. CABLE S'okay guys, I know blacks.

This thread should have been called "Most and Least Useful devil fruit in your opinion"

14. Code Zoamelgustar

What Gaara Wants
    What Gaara Wants

It seems basically if someone touches her, they automatically pass through her and some materially automatically constricts them.

I don't see how the Sube Sube fruit is weak... weren't things that hit Alvida basically sliding off her body? It'd be quite difficult to actually harm her with phsyically attacks.

15. Wrath Mourning

The most useful and strongest one would be Aokiji's ice elemental power. Most useful because the world of OP is 99% ocean, so there's far more water around, and also because it can nullify the drowning vulnerability pretty easily. Most powerful goes without saying.

Eneru's lightning fruit was good, but his most powerful attacks were only possible thanks to the special clouds on Sky Island that he could charge up, and also the special gold which he could manipulate. Without either of those highly specialized environmental factors he would have been far weaker (though still massively powerful, of course). Eneru also relied on his Mantra, which had nothing to do with his devil fruit power.

16. Jones ...and they served the beam.

i first i thought the gomu gomu was down there with the weakest but then Eneru said it was a superhuman fruit or somthing like that. it not only gave luffy the power of the rubberman but also a huge amount of stamina and the ability to take even the biggest of hits quite well.

i'd say choppers is one of the more useless when fighting. without the little gumball thing(name escapes me) chopper would only be there as a medic.

17. ChickenPotPie HAH.

I say so because I don't see how you can expand on the ability. By making more powerful rings? It seems only useful when fighting people...and that's it.

18. Aman <font color='#0000A0'>Really?</font>

Most useful: Eneru's

Least useful: Wapol's fruit...

19. Code Zoamelgustar

By "supoerhuman" I believe Eneru might of the Paramecia type (There's the Zoan, Logia, Paramecia) which basically alters the body in some way, as Luffy turns his into rubber.

Also Luffy against Kuro, when Kuro said that his strength definitely couldn't be from the devil fruit, said that he's strong because he trained.

Gumbleball is called Rumbleball I think. But yeah I doubt Chopper would be nearly as strong without that. But there are far less useful things while fighting.

20. Tousenz Banned

Eneru is definitely Logia.

All the Logia fruits are strong. I think Aokiji being the ice type would be susceptible to Fire or Lightening.

Most useless is the Zoan fruits. Even the Leopard one from Cp9.

Give me any other power any day.

21. Wrath Mourning

What makes sense in the context of what Eneru said is that Eneru wasn't sure at first whether Luffy had eaten a Paramecia Rubber fruit or a Logia Rubber fruit. Essentially he wanted to know whether Luffy could be powerful enough to be a threat or not... And Luffy might indeed turn out to be a Logia type later on, to allow him to continue to hang with the other Logias.

22. kapsi Banned

...so he's rubber element?

23. Tousenz Banned

No, hes just a rubber-man right now. He may acuire the rubber logia ability through a rubber logia fruit or evolving his powers through training.

24. Code Zoamelgustar

How is the Zoan useless? After seeing the Model Lepord Neko Neko no Mi I was under the impression that Zoan fruits can be quite devastating. They greatly amplify all your physical abilities it seems.

Spoiler:
    As one hit from Lucci in Leopard form send Luffy flying across the city and Zoro into the ocean far far off...

Logia rubber fruit? Well there is smoke... but I don't think it really suits Luffy's style of fighting... though he certainly should be able to improve on his rubberness as it is now. (well someone like Ussop and Franky on the crew it would allow them to build equipment capable of withstanding attacks from certain elements, though you may consider that "cheap" in a way to rely on things such as that).

25. Wrath Mourning

Well, the thing is he's not just stretchy, he actually has the electrical resistance of rubber. That sort of hints at the possibility of him really being a Logia type.

But, in the words of a friend of mine, just wait until Luffy finds out that the strong nuclear force works just like a rubber band.

26. kapsi Banned

His body is rubber so he has the properties of rubber, like that blade guy was 'steel'. And elemental fruit users so far seem to be immune to physical harm in most cases.

27. Power Thunder Emperor

the way i see it, luffy is paramecia.

The ones i consider to be logia are crocodile, ace, smoker, akoji, and possibly mr3.

I always thought paramecia = body gains a certain property/properties (becomes like rubber, can split up, becomes slippery, becomes steel etc...)
    Whereas logia = your body becomes THE element and you can control other of the same kind of element which are around you.

Thus crocodile becomes pure sand, can control sand, ace can become pure fire and can control fire...
    Mr.3. Well arlong park says he's paramecia but he can create and control all the wax he makes, which is quite extraordinary.

Look at luffy, he is a virtual rubberman, but he cannot control or create rubber around him. That would however be cool. Think of the new moves he could make...

28. jormundelver Just another member

True. If Luffy turns out to be a logia, he'd have scattered into pieces of rubber when he gets hit, and able produce rubber. Mr.3 isn't considered as logia because he couldn't transform entirely into wax and dissolve when he gets hit, although the ability to create and control things is indeed rare among paramecias.

29. Power Thunder Emperor

From the words of the mighty eiichiro oda himself

Last edited: Sep 7, 2005
  30. kapsi Banned

I improved Wrath's avatar:

It can't go faster, sorry.