1. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice

2. The second Alley Banner contest is finally here! Come check it out here for details
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details.

Dismiss Notice

The Super Crazy Theory: Rukia and Chad's Fate

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by ~Mystic Serenade~, Jun 8, 2007.

1. ~Mystic Serenade~ King of the Round

Flag:
    South Korea
    So yea since chapter 269, it's been a pretty established fact that Rukia got impaled through the abdomen by Aaroniero, probably had lots of major organs destroyed, and unless she has some godly vitality that surpasses anything Kenpachi could dream of, she's probably dead too.

Now the popular theories seem to be either
    a.) She's going to lay there dead until Orihime revives her
    b.)Someone from the supposed rescue team for the Orihime rescue team will come revive her

To the two theories above, I think they're sort of boring so loh and behold something that's totally insane and more fun.

Now everyone knows that when the Espada were notified of the invasion, the first thing Szayel did was send out the Exequias to "deal with the invaders" or pretty much just gather up the bodies of those defeated by Ichigo & co. to study their reiatsu. Now since sending the Exequias out, he's already gained vital information about Ichigo and Ishida. He went straight to fight Renji because he already had information about him from his fight with Ilforte.

So what after getting that much information he's just going to sit there and be like meh, screw Rukia and Chad, they're too weak anyway, I don't need information on them I'd pwn them so fast it doesn't matter. That or he knew who was going after them and assumed they wouldn't survive the encounters.

However still, it's unlikely he'd give up research bodies. The Exequias have probably made their way to Rukia and Chad already. Chad wouldn't be that hard to apprehend seeing how he's also half dead and its not like Gantenbein could put up much fight after getting beat by Chad if he so chose to try and defend him. Subjects they become. Rukia just passed out from blood loss and is probably dead so no resistance from that. So in short they've just become subjects for experimentation.

On a side note, this might provide Szayel a more reasonable reason to retreat back to his room rather something so gay as "I'm going to change my clothes." Szayel knows Rukia and Aaroniero are dead, and probably sitting on his experimentation table as we speak. That's some good stuff there, dead Espada and comrade of the enemies. Make some undead Chad and Rukia or something, don't know. Don't really think he expects Renji and Ishida to just sit there while he goes to his room. I can see the chapter ending now, Comrades Reunited at Last, A Fight Amongst Nakama?!?!?!

Tags:
  2. _Grimmjow Ask me about Buttfuckery.

3. burning jazz hat Is a pretty shitty

perfectly plausible. Rukia and chad being alive somehow is a no-brainer but I'd like to have a full espada list for the winter war, plus arroniro has a pretty cool power.

4. Blizzard chain Calm Before the Storm

You're saying that it will be zombie rukia and chad vs. Renji and ishida?
    Fine with me.

5. spaZ d[o_0]b

6. Metric Jay Chou tard

A minor side point - characters in Bleach seem to be less affected by injuries and blood loss than we might expect:
    • Byakuya had to injure Renji several times before Renji was finally unable to continue.
    • Ichigo slashed Kenpachi several times, but Kenpachi seemed relatively unaffected.
    • Byakuya fired a hole with Kidou through where Ichigo's right lung should be, yet Ichigo was relatively unharmed.
    • Byakuya impaled Ichigo's foot with a sword but Ichigo was able to move about fine soon afterwards.
    Anyway my long-winded point is that although Rukia should be logically dead, its not necessarily the case. But still, Szayel could use her for experiments nevertheless.

But i have 1 major reservation - i don't think Kubo is going to take Bleach down into such a dark path. I mean to create zombies effectively out of Rukia and Chad would be a huge departure from the tone of the series which so far has involved no good guys dying.

7. ~Mystic Serenade~ King of the Round

Flag:
    South Korea
    Yea, dont know if it would actually happen, I'm just saying it beats the hell out of them laying there dying until someone saves them.

8. Metric Jay Chou tard

Yeah don't get me wrong Mystic, i think its a great idea and i'd love it if it did happen. I was just saying that i think it'd be unlikely.:p

9. MadeUpFacts Active Member

This is so crazy insane loco it just might work

10. Furious George In the Monkey Business

The theory makes a lot of sense... But like someone else mentioned, it seems a little dark for this manga. Chances are if they did zombify Rukia and Chad that they won't stay in that state for very long. They'll get their humanity back the moment they are about to kill Ishida and Renji (the characters that are fighting each other makes this theory even more plausible though, since Renji would have a lot of emotional turmoil if she was forced to fight Rukia. Same with Ishida fighting Chad).

11. ~Mystic Serenade~ King of the Round

Flag:
    South Korea
    Yea if it did happen it would be horribly unlikely they stayed that way or died. Opens up oppurtunities for a RenjixRukia moment though if anything =/