1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for Graphic of the Week 50 -- Contest Central Banner is live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Voting for Photograph of the Week 54 -- Landscapes is also live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Entries for Graphic of the Week 51 -- Dragon Avatars are open! Click here to check it out!

Entries for Photograph of the Week 55 -- Freestyle are open! Click here to check it out!

-- Contest Central Staff
    Dismiss Notice

[Naruto] The Supporting Shadow: Boruto Uzumaki FC

Discussion in 'Fanclubs' started by Indra, May 19, 2015.

1. The Orange Hokage Well-Known Member

Boruto potentially having a convo with Momo is still something I'm looking forward to the most. Otsutsuki Foreshadowing? Something about the Jougan? More info on Boruto's future? Hopefully, all three happen. :blobowo

2. Indra I can't stop eating

I just wanna know more about the Clan.

Are there any new Hyuuga's?
    Can we meet any of the current Hyuuga clan members aside from Hanabi?
    What is the relationship between Hinata/Hanabi/Hiashi these days?
    What are Hinata's kids to the Hyuuga Clan?

There are some questions to be asked honestly.

I was kinda of bummed about Hinata's role too. She seems really bland. She just moms her way through the series without doing anything significant.

But when she actually does something it is off panel: Momoshiki fight, Spar with Hanabi, training her kids, etc.

No I don't think I would care to see Hinata getting ragdolled by Momoshiki, but at this point I would not mind if I saw her at least try to do something.

I just think its stupid people think that Sarada/Mitsuki will be irrelevant in the Manga. They are the main characters.

They are not extremely important in this current Arc, but they played a huge role in the Ao one. I just don't understand the logic behind the complaint. Do people seriously think for the next X amount of years, Sarada/Mitsuki will do absolutely nothing? In the time skip too?

We've had the Mujina, Ao, and now the Kawaki Arc. 3 Arcs so far.

If Momoshiki does talk to Boruto, I hope its more of "devil on your shoulder" type scenario.

3. Hussain Well-Known Member

- Well, the clan is still pretty much alive, so obviously there are more of them. However, they are irrelevant/fodders. :cashrug
    - regular family, I don't there is anything out of the ordinary. :hm
    - As for Boruto/Hima they will be respected as the Hokage's kids and the Clan leader's grandkids. :catshrug

I feel like they are fairly obvious questions tbh. the "interesting" part is if they will make a villain out of some Hyuga
    and perhaps touch upon Jougan/Tensiagan..etc But that will most likely come once Boruto gets control over his eye...

And seeing how Hanabi is a team leader currently, she might be the Gai of this generation
    or she could be the Asuma/Kurnai. Although I doubt it... :hm

4. Reviewing Logic (((((((((( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͜ʖ ͡°) ͡°)))))))))) THE FINAL BOSS

And that is the only reason why I care about Karma lol

Momo info and talking, that is it

5. Indra I can't stop eating

It kinda feels like the Hyuuga Clan doesn't exist. Although to be fair, I get the same feeling for Kiba's Clan, and the Akamichi Clan.

Last week we some new Nara members, and Boruto has introduced some throwaway Yamanaka scenes.

But it feels like the Clans are actual ghosts. Like if a new Hyuuga characters popped up it would feel random, unless they did a Hyuuga centric episode. Because they've done nothing with the Clan since the early episodes of the Nue Arc.

I'm just like where are they at?

The Hyuuga Clan wasn't present for Himawari or Boruto's birthday (not even a present!) despite being close af. Sometimes it feels like they don't exist to the narrative

6. Reviewing Logic (((((((((( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͜ʖ ͡°) ͡°)))))))))) THE FINAL BOSS

Motivation wise it would've been cool to have other Hyuga kids to spice things up and to push Boruto in the right direction

It would be even cooler if such kids innovated on the GF to make their own styles to like some Quincy bow and arrow thing so that Boruto would feel even more inferior/have urgency to learn new stuff and make his own things

like I hope Kawaki will nudge Boruto to be more competitive and hardworking in growth, character and power

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019 at 12:54 PM
  7. Hussain Well-Known Member

-the Hyuga was shown a lot in the manga actually, but only to see far away places and whatnot. That's why introducing more
    won't change much of anything if they don't have a real purpose. If they focus more on Hiashi and/or Hanabi is going to be better
    than just throwing random stuff around... :catshrug

- Hiashi & Hanabi did not show up either. I don't know if it's a cultural thing in JP, or it's mainly because it's based on the movie
    and they had limited amount of time, so they did not want to focus much in those details, not to waste time... :hm

8. Indra I can't stop eating

I know but we don't see them anymore. It just feels like they have a lack of presence.

For a clan so big its weird that we haven't seen just a random filler Hyuuga person in the background. :catthinks

Not sure tbh. I just wouldn't mind a single filler episode of the Hyuuga stuff if we can get one. Shouldn't be a big deal if Cho-Cho gets an entire arc to herself.

9. Reviewing Logic (((((((((( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͜ʖ ͡°) ͡°)))))))))) THE FINAL BOSS

my headcanon is that they are all at the capital with the Damiyo and that the Senju went to the capital long ago as well as part of some pact with the Hokage and the Damiyo

now it is the Hyuga turn (lol)

10. Reviewing Logic (((((((((( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͜ʖ ͡°) ͡°)))))))))) THE FINAL BOSS

@Derael was this what you were talking about when it came to Boruto's eyes and how they are drawn/should be drawn?

11. The Orange Hokage Well-Known Member

Did Boruto use Karma seal at will or was it a "subconscious" thing again?
    So, he's gonna try to convince Boruto to do something bad?
    I'm getting kinda burnt out from it tbh, so far its Momo's abilities lite and a physical boast. There's gotta be more...

12. Reviewing Logic (((((((((( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͜ʖ ͡°) ͡°)))))))))) THE FINAL BOSS

well we hope so
    so we move on

I mean who here in this FC wants Karma development time more then Jougan stuff?

take Momo talking aside and even then some of that is again for Jougan related talk

13. The Orange Hokage Well-Known Member

I used to, but not anymore. Gib Jougan pls, Kodachi!

14. Indra I can't stop eating

Probably. Or mind screw him.

Momoshiki gives off the vibes of a troll who wants to use someone for his own pleasure. Just think Orochimaru but in your head constantly.

I don't see Boruto and Momoshiki fist bumping... but there have been stranger things :catsleep

15. Hussain Well-Known Member

he most likely used it willingly. Otherwise, this is all useless.

----

I would rather the anime/manga focus on Karin/Uzumaki clan rather than the Hyuga tbh. :hm

16. Reviewing Logic (((((((((( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͜ʖ ͡°) ͡°)))))))))) THE FINAL BOSS

instead of a Kuruma/Naruto relationship I want a Bleach and Zanpaktu like arrangement with possession as Momo's goal like that Hallowfication but not some best buds stuff we see with Naruto and the Kyuubi

or just an info dumper and observer..... no Jin stuff please

I also wanted beyond the absorption for that healing factor or whatever to be just the karma reawakening some dormant genes within Boruto then it to be Momo's power

I even had some idea that Urashiki also could see the future and his objective was to have the events that lead to Boruto getting karma occur so that it could temporarily stabilize the Jougan growth and that the main family has some idea and plan for this stuff but Toneri wanted to mingle in it and was stopped

I never wanted Karma to be permanent

Uzumaki lore stuff would've been grand, way better then having Karin be wasted on stuff like Gaiden

poor Karin is wasted on that stuff, she should've cut ties with nonsense completely

KK's Uzumaki theory was cool too

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019 at 5:06 PM
  17. Hussain Well-Known Member

When the war arc started and there were tons of ET. I was like this is the perfect chance to show some Uzumaki clan members to help with the sealing jutsu. Especially since few chapters ago from that Kishi was saying that some members survived and scattered in the land. :giogio

Yet, he neither showed some living members (aside from Naruto & Karin who do not know anything about their clan)
    nor did bring some dead ones to show the clans power (Nagato was using the Rinnegan, and he did not know that he is an Uzumaki :giogio)

heck, I was hoping that Naruto (and Nagato) would talk about being from the same clan or something, but not award of that happened. :giogio
    I doubt Naruto knows that Karin is a member of his clan to this day either :giogio

But we always have enough time to repeat the uchiha bullshit for hundreds of chapters... :giogio

18. The Orange Hokage Well-Known Member

Imma wait and see then. Or at the very least have Boruto go to the Eddy village. :catcry

19. Reviewing Logic (((((((((( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͜ʖ ͡°) ͡°)))))))))) THE FINAL BOSS

OH JOUGAN, WHERE ART THOU JOUGAN? :noah

20. Indra I can't stop eating

That would be cool. Although personally I don't want Momoshiki's move set to intermix with Boruto's on a base level. I'd rather Momoshiki's prowess be contained in the seal.

Therefore when Boruto (possibly) loses his Mark in the future, his feats are not 100% based on the seal.

So that extent I agree, I don't want Karma to be permanent either. However it feels like years till we will see the Jogan in action in the Manga.

21. Indra I can't stop eating

22. 123fire .

i was about to post itt

23. Reviewing Logic (((((((((( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͜ʖ ͡°) ͡°)))))))))) THE FINAL BOSS

I said before but I'll reiterate it

2019 will be the sole year from beginning to end without the Jougan

Mark it

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  24. Indra I can't stop eating

Boruto was pretty smart this episode :catblush

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  25. Hyuga Prodigy Well-Known Member

Honda scripted it and this episode is neatly written. I give him a credit where credit is due.

26. TheIcon266 Active Member

Guests that means this ep is watchable and is sarada dead yet?

27. indrasarrow Blood Circulator

28. Wrecked Baloney Pistol finger!

I don't think so.

29. 123fire .

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  30. Wrecked Baloney Pistol finger!