• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Naruto The Supporting Shadow: Boruto Uzumaki FC

Reviewing Logic

The Byakugan Empire Is Ever Resilient.
Technically Boruto has wood release thanks to Momo, so with that and water release I believe can redo parts of the landscape.... maybe with the other elements and lava release he can even terraform some parts to his liking....

:catthinks

Reviewing Logic

If no one noticed, Boruto has a teach them how to fish mentality.

Somewhat different then just being "I will help and comfort you". Since that may just extend an issue where nobody ever decides to change or becomes to reliant on someone else doing something for you instead.

Look at the people Boruto saved. They all became independent and are now standing on their two own legs doing their own things. Be it Kagura or Sumire, etc...

It is honestly why I think partly beyond the Hima stuff, Boruto was hard on Kawaki and wanted him to fix the vase instead of scapegoating and buying a new one.

It is about sincerity for one but it was also about a person themselves changing.

Also Kawaki was different by the sheer fact that his change was under Naruto for the most part and from that he currently became reliant and fond of him.

Usually Boruto sees the good in someone and tries to push that out of them, tries to make them see the error of their ways and then TNJ them by using that knowledge on what he knows about them to convince them to change.

Not the whole "he is just like me" stuff his father related to. Boruto isn't like the people he saved. He wasn't like AO for example.

He reworks the words they say and exposes the contradiction it has. He sees it in their view point rather then his own since he was blessed.

He doesn't ever try and compare himself to them UNLESS he is uses it in a way of being some hope or outreached hand that would support them, not because he is like them or had it worse but because he hasn't got his own major problems he can help others to get their footings instead. Their own start from zero. (Lol of course now he has tons of issues for himself but he isn't the type to have people worry about him, neither is he the one to go about saying woe is me, especially post the Momo arc - Look at the recent chapter where Kawaki assumed he would be sulking but instead he is looking to the future and making sure no one worries about him).

He is also more grounded too I suppose. He isn't as optimistic when he knows their isn't some solution, he won't promise lies.

Idk I just was thinking about this, it is like how Sasuke saw something in Boruto and what Boruto himself could do. How every person has something to contribute and because of that Boruto himself looks for that in a person and tries to support it.

Last edited:

Sparks

Code Supremacy
- It has been 5+ years since the manga started and yet we don't have an undeniable clue the Jogan even exists lol . Imagine the irony if the manga stopped for whatever reasons before Jogan makes debut . Also The manga treatment of Isshiki's new eye increases worry as well . He died before we even know the name of his eye . :skully So Jogan is Unnamed Eye no.1 and Isshiki's Dharma eye is unnamed eye no.2 :blobree
I'm still interested in how Toneri knew about it. Did Hamura (maybe less likely Toneri) realize that there was a higher level dojutsu above the Tenseigan after awakening it?

It would be like Orochimaru postulating that the Sharingan could evolve into the Rinnegan by combining two bloodlines. But then Jougan isn't ascribed to being directly related to either the Byakugan or Tenseigan.
I keep on thinking about that Momoshiki dimension.

Like I want to garden it.

Boruto should plant the ginkgo biloba tree (maidenhair tree) in it.

The problem is Ginkgo trees smell incredibly bad when they produce seeds and the flesh starts to degrade.

slicey

Young Lord

Somewhat different then just being "I will help and comfort you". Since that may just extend an issue where nobody ever decides to change or becomes to reliant on someone else doing something for you instead.

Look at the people Boruto saved. They all became independent and are now standing on their two own legs doing their own things. Be it Kagura or Sumire, etc...

It is honestly why I think partly beyond the Hima stuff, Boruto was hard on Kawaki and wanted him to fix the vase instead of scapegoating and buying a new one.

It is about sincerity for one but it was also about a person themselves changing.

Also Kawaki was different by the sheer fact that his change was under Naruto for the most part and from that he currently became reliant and fond of him.

Usually Boruto sees the good in someone and tries to push that out of them, tries to make them see the error of their ways and then TNJ them by using that knowledge on what he knows about them to convince them to change.

Not the whole "he is just like me" stuff his father related to. Boruto isn't like the people he saved. He wasn't like AO for example.

He reworks the words they say and exposes the contradiction it has. He sees it in their view point rather then his own since he was blessed.

He doesn't ever try and compare himself to them UNLESS he is uses it in a way of being some hope or outreached hand that would support them, not because he is like them or had it worse but because he hasn't got his own major problems he can help others to get their footings instead. Their own start from zero. (Lol of course now he has tons of issues for himself but he isn't the type to have people worry about him, neither is he the one to go about saying woe is me, especially post the Momo arc - Look at the recent chapter where Kawaki assumed he would be sulking but instead he is looking to the future and making sure no one worries about him).

He is also more grounded too I suppose. He isn't as optimistic when he knows their isn't some solution, he won't promise lies.

Idk I just was thinking about this, it is like how Sasuke saw something in Boruto and what Boruto himself could do. How every person has something to contribute and because of that Boruto himself looks for that in a person and tries to support it.
Beautifully written :gokuyeaboi

Reviewing Logic

Of course that doesn't mean he doesn't have outburts, he clearly does but that is also a good thing because post said outburst we usually get him reflecting on it and what others opinion on the matter too which leads to character growth.

This whole tangent was how Boruto deals with other people.

slicey

Young Lord
In all seriousness though it really is great that they think interest in Teen Bolt is high enough that they're already doing merch for him :hmm

I guess i always thought that Teen Bolt was mainly popular outside of Japan, this is the first time i've seen Japanese merch for timeskip Boruto. The funny thing is you can get higher quality non official teen Bolt merch outside of Japan :skully

I've seen hoodies for Boruto going for less than half that price in Japan, obviously these are going to be more niche but they're also obviously expected to sell.

This is a good thing :franky

Hype up Teen Bolt more please :catboogie

Last edited:

neonion

In all seriousness though it really is great that they think interest in Teen Bolt is high enough that they're already doing merch for him :hmm

I guess i always thought that Teen Bolt was mainly popular outside of Japan, this is the first time i've seen Japanese merch for timeskip Boruto. The funny thing is you can get higher quality non official teen Bolt merch outside of Japan :skully

I've seen hoodies for Boruto going for less than half that price in Japan, obviously these are going to be more niche but they're also obviously expected to sell.

This is a good thing :franky

Hype up Teen Bolt more please :catboogie
You had a collab with a Japanese brand in 2018 and they released T-shirts featuring timeskip Boruto, alongside Naruto and Sasuke T-shirt.

I don’t know what’s going on with Naruto right now but so many big brands launched collection featuring Naruto merch recently, in France at least, I noticed. :kermitthink
It’s official and pretty correct in term of price and without having to pay expensive shipping fees. Those are all from different brands on their online shop:
Spoiler:

slicey

Young Lord
You had a collab with a Japanese brand in 2018 and they released T-shirts featuring timeskip Boruto, alongside Naruto and Sasuke T-shirt.

I actually remember this, scary that that's 3 years ago already :skully
I don’t know what’s going on with Naruto right now but so many big brands launched collection featuring Naruto merch recently, in France at least, I noticed. :kermitthink
Hopefully they'll do the same when we go into Boruto's timeskip :hm

DrAhmadovic98

Lazy Doctor
- The latest episode was great . Half of it was focused on Boruto . :catskully They can't shaft the MC of the show like the manga did . As I expected the anime version of Kawaki arc will be waaaay much better than the manga . RIP Mugino . I liked him so much . Also I expected the kages especially Chojuro to say something about Ao . It isn't normal for previous war hero to join an evil organization like Kara . They showed us the gokage reaction to Onoki's coup so why not Ao as well .

Last edited:
Top Bottom