1. Alley-Chan contest
    Join us in the Alley's anthropomorphizing contest!
    Deadline for entries is on May 31th at 4pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dragon Ball Banner Contest
    Come enter in the Dragon Ball Banner Contest!
    Deadline for entries is June 24 at 12 pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

The surprise attack

Discussion in 'New Leaf' started by redboy776, May 21, 2020.

1. redboy776

Looking again on the picture of Isshiki wounded, you will notice that Isshiki did not just lost his legs but also his right arm to kaguya.
    After analysing closely the picture, I think that the surprise attack on Isshiki IS actualy on his right hand. I think that hand IS the source of Isshiki's wish fulfilling power. In other words, Isshiki need it to sommon the lucky hammer.

Now some will disagree, but I remind you that the same can be say about
    Momoshiki.

Jigen also used his right hand to make à New table

So After oblitering that hand, Kaguya was able to do whatever she wanted to him and cute his legs off, before living him There so that he could dead painfully.

But yes, we KNOW he survived by taking control of Jigen's body.

Tags:
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Kage Kage x 1
    • List
  2. Goku

She was likely preparing to backstab him and waiting for the right time/moment. Plus, he likely wasn’t expecting she would do something like that.

They likely were comparable in strength to the point Kaguya’s attack(s) could mortally wound him if he were to be taken by surprise.

3. redboy776

Yes, but even then I think There IS something WITH Isshiki that put above any other Otsutsuki. And I think it had to do WITH he hammer.

That Hammer IS basically like Thanos his infinity gauntlet.So kaguya certainly proceded to make him unable to sommon it.

After that Isshiki was destabilized enough because of the lost of his hand for her to wound him mortaly.

4. trocollo

If it's like Momo then if the left arm lets him srink then the right one would let him expand?

Also as far as we go with the "duo" thing, then Kaguya was te stronger of the two, right? Since she has horns like Momo, while Ishhiki has the single horn like Kin

5. redboy776

His Horn IS in the shape of a crown that a king Wear.

:dank
    This suggest that he IS very special among the other Otsutsuki.

6. trocollo

7. TheOmega

What lucky hammer?:headscrat

8. redboy776

:awesomeWait ten years you will find out.

Spoiler:

:angrywife
    The lucky mallet is part of Japanese folklore and a popular motif in Japanese art, often seen on textile art and as charms and ornaments. I have hanten jackets (see one above) with lucky mallets on them, obis displaying them and at least one beautiful tomesode and a few boy’s kimonos displaying a takarabune (treasure ship) loaded with treasure, amongst which is the lucky mallet.

The lucky mallet is one of many treasures seen carried on a takarabune (treasure ship). This mallet had the ability to alter a person’s size and the one carried by one of the seven gods of luck can grant wishes.

The tale is about Uchide-no-Kozuchi, a legendary Japanese hammer, andbthe name translates as “Small Magic Hammer” or “Miracle Mallet” and, in English, as “Lucky Mallet”. It is said that swinging the mallet grants its holder’s wishes. It plays an important role in the legend of Issun Boshi (One-Inch Boy), from the Otogizoushi, a tale written in the Muromachi Period, which tells a story of a tiny hero called Issun Boshi whose height is just one sun (slightly over an inch)
    The story goes that the tiny Issun Boshi was in love with a princess who was the daughter of his employer, however, he was ridiculed for his diminutive size. He is given a job of accompanying the princess he loves on a trip. Along the way, they run foul of an Oni who has the mallet and swallows Issun Boshi whole. Issun Boshi forces the Oni to spit him out by poking him on the inside with his tiny needle sword. The Oni spits him out but drops the Uchide no kozuchi in his haste to escape. As his reward, the Princess uses the mallet to grow Issun Boshi to full size. At the end of the story, Issun Boshi and the princess are married.

Isshiki's character IS based on Issun Bochi

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  9. TheOmega

Ah okay I see. He certainly is based on him.

So Isshiki and Kaguya DO report to OC Leader.
    He gets beaten and ends up going inside Jigen. But this will turn out tragic.

Kaguya has been defeated and sealed already.

To be married with her either means he's gonna ended up summoning her and becoming her host which I doubt or he's gonna be sealed and share her fate as well.

I wanna see what happens when Papa Ootsutuski finally pays Konoha a visit

10. unknown3000

It's sad. Isshiki needs a magic hammer to do what Hagoromo does naturally. Respect the 'Creation Of All Things'

11. the wonder boy

This whole right and left hand thing admittedly could be an astute observation.
    Jigen didn't use a hammer to recreate his dining experience though. :hmm

Although it sounds sort of like a reducto comparison with the whole left and right arm having different functions to the soul king.

Who knows at this point.

If Wish fulfillment was a thing it would be beyond that Creation of All Things I think.

12. unknown3000

Only if it had destructive ability outright, like erasing someone's existence. Otherwise, just the same thing. In character what restricted Hagoromo was his fear of corruption through the concentration of power. Seems that watching Kaguya left mental scars on him that kept him from realizing his full potential. But, he flirted with it with the Creation of all things.

It was said that with it he created many things besides the Bijuu(possibly those hax Sage tools). I still wonder what drove him to that with his personality of not wanting to weaponize chakra.

13. the wonder boy

Someone in this forum once said Creation of all things still involved creating something out of something that was already there while wish fulfillment is bring literally something into reality.

I don't know if that's true or not for the former.

Yes the Sage had those weapons and that DNA sword. The latter especially not explored. Who knows. If Boruto goes into detail with these it wouldn't hurt.

14. unknown3000

Creation of All Things Technique
    English

Creation of All Things Technique
    万物創造の術 (Banbutsu Sōzō no Jutsu)

Debut
    Manga
    Anime

Appears in
    Anime, Manga
    Data
    Classification

Nature
    Class
    Supplementary

Users
    The Creation of All Things Technique was a technique possessed by Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki, who used it to create the nine . The process he used is explained to have initially involved the administration of imagination, and the spiritual energy which forms the basis of to create physical forms from nothingness. Then, through the application of vitality, and the physical energy which forms the basis of chakra, he would breathe life into the resulting creations.

It just needs chakra...the basis of everything in Narutoverse. Even Izanagi was said to just be the practical application of the Creation of all things, and it was said to make fantasy reality.

Doubt Ishiki is going to be allowed to grant unlimited wishes without a chakra cost.

15. Foxfoxal

Welcome to theory and headcanon world, where people give powers to characters they will never get.

16. redboy776

We are not making headcanon fam:

1- Jigen already demonstrated the power to create thing out of nothing (the New table).

2- kara's goal IS to resurect Isshiki and make a Shinju fruit grew, so that he Can fulfill their wish.

3-Issihiki's character IS based on Issun Bochi who use a lucky Hammer to tap out anything he wish for

4-Isshiki's disign had his magatama take the shape of a Hammer on his back

:raisigh
    But True, the wish fulfilling power murst cost great amont of chakra, something that limit Isshiki in the use or that ability. Reason why he need the chakra fruit.

17. Csdabest

You snorting those wiki pages hard ain’t ya boy. While I do think he might form some hammer(well I wouldn’t be a surprised) I doubt it will be the source of his powers because it would be weird that Hagaromo a lesser outsutsuki would need a tool

18. redboy776

Not realy the source of his power but at least 70% of it. We clearly see a lazy Isshiki stomp Naruto and Sasuke even without using a wish fulfilling power.

If KAGUYA manage to stop Isshiki from using it with her suprise attack then it make sense she was able to take him down knowing her fire power.

19. Alita54

If isshiki ends up being able to grant any wish he desires at full strength he would basically be a full blown reality warper. :hmm

Tho I can see this being too overpowered and likely require major PIS/CIS to beat him. :hmm

20. trocollo

Maybe put him under genjutsu and make him wish to lose his powers

21. unknown3000

Didn't Isshiki have two arms while choking Jigen? Sure he wasn't just laying in a position that blocked the view of his other arm?

22. unknown3000

Then you have to ask the question, Why was this moron 'Isshiki' working towards anything when he started with the end game power? Why babysit/collect chakra fruit. Couldn't he just wish for them?

People Insult Kaguya for having all of those abilities and supposedly not knowing how to use them (which is plain wrong by the way). Yet Kodachi is supposed to make a truly broken character with nothing holding him back?

23. redboy776

That part was only used to make use understand Amado's explanation that Jigen was not a lucky monk.

It's not better than this

Also it was retconed later and we know that Isshiki Never choked Jigen but entered his ear.

Spoiler:
    if you zoom the pic you will find out that Isshiki's cloth IS damaged in the right side

And took control of Jigen's body.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  24. redboy776

There are something you cant just Wish for dude.

The Shinju fruit IS basically concentrated raw chakra with genetic information.

I will Say that Prime Isshiki was far below night Omnipotent.

With the Shinju fruit he will become True Omnipotent. But he will Never be absolutely Omnipotent.

25. TheOmega

I wanna say a few things.

Isshiki could have got his body ripped up and then regenerated but have been weakened for any further living and then seen Jigen and grabbed him and then shrunk to fit his ear.

I don't like the suggestion that flashbacks are fake. I rather interpret them as lack context rather than lacking accuracy.

We should not be surprised if Isshiki gets the ability reality warp. That has long been possible in the Narutoverse since "Creation of All Things"

Kaguya can change dimensions
    Hagoromo can create life and sentience
    Izanagi can rewrite scenarios

Etc.

Let's not be too closeminded

I see no reason why it would be impossible for someone to apply the properties of genjutsu's flexibility and combine imagination with the laws of nature and chakra to cause manifestation of said effects in the physical realm.

26. redboy776

@unknown3000, you might be right,who know ?
    :gotcha
    After all we cant fully rely on what Amado Say, we will have to wait for a full flash back from ever Isshiki or Kaguya.

27. Alita54

As red boy mentioned he might need to eat the fruit like kaguya to gain full control of his power/use it to it's maximum potential. Right now he only seems to be able to use it partially like reforming the table and it potentially uses a lot of chakra.

28. 321ice

If some of Amado’s story is fabricated then they need to be careful. Hagoromo’s initial story of Kaguya was later proven partially false and the fandom still suffers from it(and the filler arc) when it comes to understanding the facts.