1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and place your vote.

Dismiss Notice

[Bleach] The Tesla FC - Better Eyepatch Than Noi

Discussion in 'Fanclubs' started by Yak, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Yak on a Forums Break

The Tesla FC - Eyepatch-buddies with Noi

The Tesla FC

Welcome and salutes to thee, visitor of the Tesla-FC!

This fanclub is dedicaded to Tesla, the Fraccion and adjutant of Noitra, Aizen-sama's 5th Espada.

Tesla is an absolutely loyal and zealous follower of Noitra and the things he got going for him are his cute yet serious bishonen-looks, his formal attire (gotta love the military uniform!) and his smooth and cool movements. Not to forget the awesome eyepatch!

Tesla is always concerned for the sake of his master Noitra but he himself is also proud of being Noitra's fraccion and doesn't hesitate executing orders or stepping up against anyone he deems unworthy of Noitra's attention!

This way Tesla has intercepted Chad's strongest attack against Noitra and simply made it evaporate on his awesome sword-with-shield rapier sword! He also managed to capture Orihime and snatch her away after she temporally escaped again. That guy sure is swift and accurate!

Spoiler: Facts about Tesla

- Tesla is Noitra's only fraccion
    - Tesla seems to be fairly strong and fast and as a skilled swordsman he compensates for the absence of other fraccion-members serving under Noitra
    - Tesla used to have longer hair and didn't wear an eyepatch when he and Noitra were younger. His uniform also lacked the black chest ornaments back then.
    - Tesla now calls his master "Noitra-sama", but didn't in the past! It is not yet revealed why the relationship between the two changed to the current level
    - Tesla's sword has an implanted shield which seems to consist of reiatsu. It was strong enough to completely evaporate Chad's "La Muerte", his strongest hand blast.
    - Tesla can shoot some sort of shock wave from his left eye, strong enough to destroy solid concrete bolders and fragments.
    - Tesla's zanpaktou is called 'Beluga' and upon releasing it transforms him into a huge, muscular boar with immense physical strength.

Join us today! :wink

Owner: Yak

Co-Founder 1: Eurys
    Co-Founder 2: Schiffer Orihime

Members:

1. Sura
    2. Youko Makuyo
    3. ♥Tay♥
    4. Jinhee
    5. Renegade Raine
    7. Lilykt7
    8. avidlinuxuser
    9. Konan Sama
    10. Sasori-puppet#100
    11. Kamishiro Yuki
    12. mistishi
    13. KonohaFreebird
    14. marie ★
    15. Beldarius

Last edited: May 26, 2008
    Tags:
  2. naia Member

:omg :omg Princess, Princess!! So here you are! I've been looking all over for you!

And OMG OMG!!! :omg :omg A new FC! Princess you rock you rock, our Tatsuki FC died, this one must stay alive!!! :yell :yell

May I join? :wtf :wtf

3. Eurys Sustine et abstine

I love you, whoever you are. I wish I wasn't so lazy, I would have made this FC a long time ago...

Anyway, I'm in! (co-founder?)
    :yell

ps: he HAS to live longer than Noitora :yell

4. Chai Tea Fade To Black

:omg :omg Schiffer there you are too :kloff

Off course you can join :love. I'm not a meanie :love

You're co-founder! And yes, we must resurrect the Anti-Tatsuki FC and focus all our hatred on her. :yell

:occa Welcome Eurys :occa! YOU'RE A CO-FOUNDER AS WELL!

I hope Tesla lives longer than Noi, he's nicer and more gentle. :kloff

5. Yak on a Forums Break

Here.

This does the awesomeness that is Tesla more jusdice than a simple b/w scan.
    Take it or leave it.

6. Chai Tea Fade To Black

I'll Take it :yell :yell, Anything for my darling Tesla. But we're still enemies :notrust

7. Yak on a Forums Break

Lol, you are being very childish. But whatever you say. Not that it concerns me.

8. Chai Tea Fade To Black

Okay, fine, our FCs are still enemies, but thank you for the coloured pic :love :love. It is appreciated *curtsies* :wtf

But our FCs are still enemies :notrust

9. naia Member

I have some other Tesla pics as well, but they aren't very pretty. :( Sorry Princess, I'll find more! :yell

His fanarts are so hard to find. :cry

EDIT:

MOARRR!!!!!

NOITORA SUCKSSSSSSSSS

WHY?! BECAUSE HE'S JEALOUS OF TESSIE-SAMA'S EYEPATCH!!! :yell

LOOK AT HIM TRYING TO GET AT HIS EYEPATCH!!!!

Last edited: Jun 4, 2007
  10. Chai Tea Fade To Black

Those are gorgeous fanarts of Tesla!! Great job, you have such good fangirl sniffing skills. I am so jealous!:love

I am your fangirl fourever :love

Schiffer :wtf

And :yell, Noitora is a meanie :cry, poor Tesla having to be harassed by the likes of him.

TESLA HAS THE COOLER EYEPATCH
    :yell

11. Eurys Sustine et abstine

Wow, those fanarts are awesome Schiffer Orihime, thank you :kloff

I don't like green hair though, white hair looks better on him I think...

But can I say how much I hate those NoitoraxTesla fanarts/fanfics?! Keep your filthy hands off my Tesla, Noi! :yell

Last edited: Jun 5, 2007
  12. Saya - - - - ♥ ;

I don't understand why you would be enemies with the Noitora FC, Tesla is obsessed with Noitora.

And um, Noitora being destroyed by Chad's attack? Pretty unlikely if you ask me.

13. Chai Tea Fade To Black

:yell, because Tesla is by default cooler than Noitora despite being the flaccion. Anyway, :yell, I think it was a mutual decision agreed upon by the owner of the Noi Fc, Noi Squared, and the owner of the Tesla FC :huh :huh

:amazed We decided that we didn't want each other in our FCs, I should make a ban list :kloff, therefore our FCs are staunch enemies smile-big.

And um, you are wrong :yell, Tesla was so heroic, strong, and brave to take Chad's final blow of strength and save Noitora's life like a dashing hero. If Tesla didn't think Noi could get seriously injured, he wouldn't have stepped in front of him. *nods* *nods* *nods*

Tesla :wtf :wtf

14. Saya - - - - ♥ ;

im pretty sure that tesla wants to get inside noi's pants
    Here's some site that has Tesla fanarts.
    Most of them are NoiTesla, though.

15. Yak on a Forums Break

Lol, now they are just lying. We never "agreed" on anything. I didn't want them in my FC, that's correct. I guess they made this FC more out of spite than out of fandom for Tesla. And I never wanted to sign up here in the first place so that's kinda moot, too. :p

But thanks for the link Saya, I appreciate it. ;)

16. Chai Tea Fade To Black

Our agreement was implicit rather than a signed and notorized legal contract, for jesus yamato's sake. :yell

You wanted me out of your FC, I wanted you out of mine. Therefore we are mutually inclined not to want each other each other in our FCs. :yell Truth :yell

This FC was not made out spite, I do love Tesla a lot :kloff :kloff, hence that was part of my reason for joining the Noi FC, because of Tesla. :love

And I am not spamming this FC with idiotic things, but collecting pretty pretty fanarts, and fangirling about pretty pretty Tesla who has a better eyepatch than Noi :kloff :kloff

Anyway, I would just like to fangirl about TESLA'S outfit. Most arrancar outfits make their owners look gay. *cough* Lulu-chan's ruffles, *cough* szayel's skirts, yet Tesla's outfit makes him look suave and handsome. :love

What a unique design, eh girls? ^____^ :wtf

Last edited: Jun 5, 2007
  17. Eurys Sustine et abstine

Huh, I appreciate the links, but why the hell are you people so off-topic? I mean, if you have something against the creator of the FC, take it to pm, don't pollute the FC...

Anyway, I agree Princess O, I really love his outfit. The long coat is awesome :amuse
    Actually, HM's fashion is horrible, and except for Ulquiorra, Tesla and the big 3, I find most of the outfits ridiculous.

18. Chai Tea Fade To Black

:omg :omg, you are so correct. Most of the arrancar's and espada's outfits are quite ugly and designed badly :notrust

But KT made sure Tesla got such an awesome outfit. I mean, as far as I can recall nobody else has such a cool print in front of his jacket. The long gloves add a splash of black to a normally boring white color. They also complement his awesome boots.

The eye-patch is completely sexy and gives him an edge. :kloff :kloff

Maybe the cooler and more aesthetically pleasing outfit an espada wears, and the less feminine :amuse, the less likely they're going to get killed. :oh :omg eurys, great theory.

NOW Tesla shall survive while some other characters will die. YAY!

19. Chai Tea Fade To Black

This FC must not die! :yell. Tesla is awesome :love

20. Chai Tea Fade To Black

More people should join :yell :yell

Where is Tesla? :cry :cry

TESLA :wtf :wtf

21. Sura green mantis

22. Yak on a Forums Break

Seems like the FC is iced for now.

I'd offer myself to take care of it, but then again, I'd need the agreement of the owner. ^^;

23. Sura green mantis

My poor little Tesla,he'd deserve more attention...NOT Noi-sama's attention,of course! :p

Okay,I just needed peoples' opinion of Tesla,since I'm writng a TeslaXHalibel fanfic :D

24. Yak on a Forums Break

T_T

I like Tesla (obviously, or else I wouldn't be here). He's probably pretty strong but appart from that, as a character he seems to be a very loyal, obeying and slightly angstish young man. He's efficient and and knows his place but I don't lose the feeling that underneath the facette of his strictness and formal attire he has doubts about Noitra's ways and about his own. I think he is confusing loyalty with dependence on someone, in this case Noitra. It's possible that he owes him something and thus does everything Noitra demands of him, even to the point where he is letting himself being taken advantage of or even going so far as being abused.

All in all I believe Tesla is a character with potential but he is obviously mislead in his ways and on his own he would probably not as strict or cruel as Noitra forces him to be. He clearly is a seme character, maybe even a little bit shy and emotional on the inside but he is burriying it underneath his selfishless and dependant behavior.

25. Sura green mantis

Yes,this is my big problem,that he is a seme,but Halibel is also a strong character,after all.

But hey,Tesla is your Fracción,Mr. Long-Tongue,what do you think of this couple?Impossible?Ridiculous?What do you think,who is the perfect lover/girlfriend/sex-slave/whatever for him? :p
    Any opinion?
    And Noi-Noi,keep away your hands from Tesla,right? XD

26. Yak on a Forums Break

Oh, frankly, I don't really think Tesla is actually a strong personality. A strong person, maybe, but speaking of his character and personality, I think he's rather the uke-type rather than a seme. ^^;

That's a good question, I do now know IF he even should be paired up with anyone because he strikes me as the character that needs more of a friend he can trust rather than someone he can share his sexuality with.

But if I had to, I would pare him up with Mira Rose, the Fracción of Halibel, the one that looks like Matsumoto, only with black curly hair. She strikes me as a bit of a loud mouth but also seems to have a rather easy-going, cheerful personality and I think it would be a nice contrast to the strict Tesla. She is probably strong as well, so they would match well, it would help him to lighten up a bit more and she would have someone who can keep her under control if needed.

Other than that, Noitra is the obvious one to take advantage of Tesla in a guy X guy relationship, he is far too obviously a seme character and Tesla most likely is an uke.

As for Halibel X Tesla, it might work out if Halibel is the dominant personality who is teaching Tesla a few things about life (and sexlife :p) yet respects him enough compared to Noitra to not entirely abuse him. He would obviously share a mutual respect for her, maybe even to the degree of worshipping her as the mature woman she is compared to him being still almost a "teenager".

---
    EDIT:

Now that we have the official hair colour, would be nice to edit the frontpage with this some time. Oh, I left the stipe on the cheek in black, gives a better contrast.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2007
  27. Sura green mantis

How do you know the official hair color? I've never met it before...I'm ashamed. :( Anyhow,thanks for the picture.I used almost the same color this afternoon,when I tried to make a wallpaper (unsuccessfully) with Photoshop.

And sorry for my annoyingly poor English...

28. Yak on a Forums Break

Haha, thats because this week's chapter raw has a colour page.

29. Sura green mantis

I didn't met it,either :p Is there a Noitora FC somewhere?This place is so empty,and I like Noitora,too,even if he's a scary perv...

30. Yak on a Forums Break

Oh, sure there is one, because I own it. ^_^

Here you go:
    Jiraiya: 7.7