1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

The third Magenkyo Sharingan.

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Shinji, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Shinji 5th Division Captain

I SUGGEST YOU READ YASHAS UCHIHA THEORY BEFORE THIS.

Earliar today i read a thread by Seiko, who talks about how
    Yamashiro Aoba may be a spy for Akatsuki, he stated How did Aoba know Itachi was back in Leaf so quickly? Which was not truly stated because Gai talked about ANBU reinforcements he called. But when looked back at the anime Aoba also says "And they are after Naruto". This struck me profoundly when i looked back on it, how could he know that they were after naruto, Jirayia knew it and told kakashi, then Asuma, Kurenai, Gai, heard it when Kakashi said it to Itachi, who was shocked that he knew that. After that they took Kakashi to his room and nobody had time to tell anyone else because they were busy contemplating why hadn't Itachi found naruto yet, since its easy to find Naruto in the village. This leads me to my further points.

Aoba summoning crows, and all of you who read Yashas theory on the Uchihas may notice about how she explains that The Uchihas derived from crow tengus. REMEMBER THIS:

So why is he able to summon crows, it is pretty wierd, the first thing i thought when i saw the crows was that Itachi has come but it was Aoba.

I myself believe the crows are symbolic and possibly are a lead, i think the fact that supports him being the third magenkyo user, might be the fact we do not see his eyes ever, but some ignorant people may say hey we do not see Shinos eyes but, we know for a fact that he is from the Aburame clan and uses bugs, also Aoba used a fire jutsu earliar but that goes for many people.
    It may be that he is working under Itachi, maybe to watch sasuke and naruto. If you remember yashas theory that she states that Itachi might be trying to unlock Sojobo which takes 3 magenkyo sharingan and the kyuubis chakra. But this is all assumption and can not be proved until Kishi does it. I put this in color because people do not seem to read this when they post their comments.
    I believe the whole correlation of his attributes him having black hair, fire jutsus, his eyes covered, and definitley the crows can lead to suspicion that he might be an Uchiha that is my hypothesis.
    Also some have stated that the crows seem to be a summoning jutsu but the position he holds is not what most summoning jutsus take, the position he holds reminds me of Zabuzas Hidden Mist Jutsu. It does not seem he has a blood pact with the crows, because once they are hit they dissapear like clones.
    Well to sum up, the idea of Aoba possibly being an Uchiha might be something you watch for in the future of the manga.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2006
    Tags:
  2. Shinji 5th Division Captain

People please don't be bias, because they conflict with your ideas.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2006
  3. Tazmo? bias modsonly want homo threds

Don't bump your posts and rating it a 5 from yourself won't prove anything. It is HIGHLY unpropable since his last name isn't Uchiha, let alone Itachi would've killed him already.

4. King_Rollo Hokage

I agree fully. As a matter of fact, I thought he was the third MS user the minute I saw him, and I just posted this in his fanclub a couple minutes ago. Pure genius.

5. RasenganUltimate Member

The 3rd MS user couldn't have been Aoba since his last name isn't Uchiha. Unless, something happened to his friends that allowed him to use the MS like Kakashi, but his background is too ambiguous to tell.

6. Tazmo? bias modsonly want homo threds

That was directed at King Rollo.

7. King_Rollo Hokage

lol if your gonna be bias due to the last name it is really messed up, i am saying that he is a spy for itachi, why would someone have their real name if he were a spy,and itachi states that their is another Uchiha alive that can use the magenkyo sharingan.

Tell me due the crows don't signify anything to you?

9. John Connor Lightning Tiger

Aoba doesn't need some cheap bloodline in order to be cool like Sasuke or Itachi. Aoba made himself that badass without hacks just except it

10. Shinji 5th Division Captain

i think you should take that A's logo off your sig, you seem like a person who jumped on the bandwagon, and you need to learn to stop neg reepin people for expressing a opinion that has facts to support it. Why neg nep Rollo, you need to learn to stop being bias.

I saw you agreed with a crappy theory earliar, you probally do not read the manga.
    And whats wrong with making a post that lets your thread go to the top, i see many people who do it, also so what i made it a 5 you'd want to support your thread right.
    I do not like people like you, ive been neg reped by people like you because it goes their ideas and what facts did you have to support your disagreement huh?
    I hope you neg rep me some more.

11. G3ntleF!st I Just Know

Well your theory is better then most and i see what you are saying....

gj

12. John Connor Lightning Tiger

Sesshomaru Uchiha please tell me this is a joke thread because there is no way that the perfect Aoba would 1)need a cheap bloodline and 2)betray his fellow comrades

13. Shinji 5th Division Captain

no its not, don't you think it was kind of suspicious that Aoba walked in the moment sasuke came in and looked shocked about Itachi, how could anyone else knew Itachi arrived other than Gai, kurenai, Kakashi, and Asuma. Why is it that he was the one? Why not the other guy with the scar on his face?
    If he did not summon the crows i would not think anything of it, and if we saw his eyes then i could discount the crows as just a regular summoning jutsus, but their are so many linguiring facts that point to the crow tengus and the Uchiha descent.

14. John Connor Lightning Tiger

dont you remember Gai sending out a call for reinforcements?

heres how it goes:

"we got an S class criminal Itachi and an S class fish guy I need ANBU backup!"

*village sends out alert to all ninjas on duty to be on the look out*

as soon as Aoba hears the news he goes looking for Kakashi(the only guy to rival Aoba's coolness) to see whats happening

thread over

(also this is completely a joke thread for anybody that still hasn't figured it out)

15. Tazmo? bias modsonly want homo threds

Don't neg me if your rep has NO value Sessh. I hate the grey blocks.

16. therealultimatepower Member

Do you remember what the sharingan does? IT COPIES JUTSTUS. Why not just assume the easiest and most logical explanation that Itachi copied Aoba's crow jutsu?

17. MARLBOROMLD New Member

ok man this theory cant be true for a couple of resons the first the crows itachi used werent actually there it was just a genjutsu. (heres proof: when naruto thaught every one fainted and that he was fighting itachi alone in reality kakashi was in the middle of the battle with itachi remember sakura and the old lady released him from the genjutsu and there were never really any crows. if you think im lying check the manga yourself {chapter 258 pages 4-7 & chapter 259 preety much the whole chapter}). the crows aoba used were summoned and were used inorder to cloak there presence for radios sneek attack and quick extraction of the wounded nins. next its already obvious who the third MS user is kakashi keep in mind that when itachi left the village kakashi had his sharingan for about 6 years and i think it would be safe to say that the uchiha clan realized that obitos left shaingan eye was missing because they wouldnt just leave the body of a user of konohas most powerfull bloodlines just laying around in enemy territory for anyone to look at (remember that is the reason for hunter nins, to protect the villigaes secrets). so the uchihas (including the PRODOGY itachi) must know who got the missing eye. and its just completly to far of a sterch for such a minor character to suddenly become the third MS user its just ludacris.
    oh and how did mr. aoba know that itachi was back well because gai had already informed the higher ups of the presence of s-rank criminals (one of wich being itachi) were in the village. so going by the three step plan (remember the whole sound/sand attack thing that happened so long ago and what iruka told konohamaru about the three step plan) konoha has for dealing with intruders, konoha was put on high alert and all jonins were imforomed on the situation so mr. aboa is a special jonin! so thats how he knew.

THE LAST THING I HAVE TO SAY IS THIS: EVEN IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT THIS THEORY ITS STILL NOTHING BUT A JOKE BUT NOT ANY JOKE, ITS THE WORST JOKE EVER WRITEN! I MEAN COME ON MAN IT PROBALY TOOK MORE THAUGHT TO WRITE THIS POST THEN IT DID FOR YOU TO ACTUALLY THINK THIS CRAP UP. NEXT TIME YOU HAVE AN IDEA DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND FORGET IT!!!!!:cussing :cussing :pwned

:suzuhiko

18. ANBUBooBoo Patron Saint of Cannon Fodder

The two crow jutsu's are nothing alike, save for the fact that they both involve crows.

Itachi's jutsu was, more than likely, a genjutsu. You don't need a blood pact to use crow Genjutsu.
    Aoba was using some kind of summoning jutsu.

Why crows? Because they're black. They're an ominous symbol (perfect for a genjutsu), and they let Raido sneak up on Kakuzu.

THAT is the most simple explaination. Neither jutsu is related. No secret plots, no copying of jutsu, just coincidence.

19. Goodfellow .

Coincidence? Hardly. He could have used seagulls or something! But crows are a lot cooler. One other interesting thing, remember the monks that became cannonfodder to the akatsuki duo earlier? Well, they were worshipping tengu statues. I wonder if the crows got something with tengus to do? Or probably not, considering Aoba has ahad about three lines during the whole manga -.-

20. DeepThought I See What You Did There...

Kankurou must have been working for Sasori! They both use puppets! Sasori only poisoned him to protect his cover.
    OMG! :omg
    Kakashi must be a ultra-double agent! He uses techniques from almost all the villages!
    Konohamaru must be working for the Rock village because of his superior "rock concealment" technique!
    Kabuto must be working for Tsunade because they both know medical jutsu!
    Chouji must be working for Akamaru because they both use soldier pills!
    OMG!
    Asuma must be Uchiha because he knows Katon jutsu!
    OMG!
    It's all aconspiracy!
    :notrust

21. Shinji 5th Division Captain

Those comparisons don't prove anything dude, i am trying to tie this back to the crow tengus, that Yasha talked about.
    I am talking about that the crows might be symbolic, that lead to belief HE MIGHT, in bold letters so you know, an Uchiha.
    Well we all know that there is another Uchiha alive, this is just SPECULATION, that he might be the one.
    Why summon crows and not bats to conceal raido? Just trying to in the symbolism of the Uchiha.

22. Shinji 5th Division Captain

Maybe you should think before you post. I want you to point out the part where I say that Aoba and Itachis crows are the same?
    I am STATING that the crows are symbolic, if you read Yashas theory which i know you have because i checked your posts, you might have seen all the hints that point towards the crow tengu deriving the Uchiha clan.
    You might also remember the tengu statues that were in front of the monk temple that Hidan and Kakazu attacked.
    The crows are symbolic, is said this before why crows and not bats to conceal raido?
    And kakashi being the third MS is foolish, Itachi states to sasuke "If you can activate it , the number of people, including me, who can use magenkyo sharingan will be 3"(episode 131).
    So at that moment Itachi stated their are 2 who can use it at that moment?
    Tell me did Kakashi have his Magenkyo Sharingan then?
    :pwned

23. Shinji 5th Division Captain

Tell me why use crows and not bats their black? Any symbolic element?
    Also did i ever say they were the same technique?
    Also why do you automatically assume its a summoning, once they were hit they dissapered, that does not conicide with a summoning.
    All i am trying to do is tie back to yashas Uchiha thread about Uchihas deriving from crow tengus.
    All i am saying is that crows coincide with Uchihas as you notice with Itachi, and now we see it with Aoba.
    Remember the monk temple, the statues in the front were tengus, it seems like kishi is leaving us little hints through the manga.

24. Shinji 5th Division Captain

I neg reped you for the principle of it, because you have NO facts to support why you dissagree, your opinion is based on your bias, so why do you think that makes you right?

25. The Fourth Hokage Shinobi Perfection

There isn't too much to go on here other than the crows. I think that there's definitely a connection here. We don't know what the sybolism of crows is for sure. Yasha pointed out the crow is a type of Tengu and that thread is legendary now.

At this point I wouldn't be against Aoba having a connection to Itachi as a subordinate but I can't quite bring myself to believe he's an Uchiha. However, he does use a fire jutsu during the invasion but it is Fire Country after all.

I think it's a good thing to pick up on because Kishi seems to be showing us something with the crows but it's not sure yet. I just can't take the jump with you to third MS user.

26. lord_itachi Erchamion

itachi didnt summon the crows, it was genjutsu.

27. John Connor Lightning Tiger

ok guys I am going to take a break from the theories section because this shit is driving me insane

28. Shinji 5th Division Captain

Kobra im responding to what you were asking about before, okay in the anime, i just don't feel like looking in the manga, Gai does say that he called for ANBU reinforcements, but when he arrives he says as i thought its Itachi, i don't know if you can assume that he told him it was itachi, then when they are back in kakashis room episode 83, and sasuke walks in asks what happened to kakashi, then Aoba comes in and says "Is it true that the Itachi came back", but then he says something else "And he's after Naruto", I don't think anyone should have been known that Itachi is after Naruto, because Kakashi is the one who pointed that fact out and Asuma, Gai, and Kurenai are the only one who should know it and it be highly unlikly that they notified anyone about it because they were busy taking care of Kakashi. But you did make a great point of Gai calling for reinforcements.

29. Shinji 5th Division Captain

lol i never said it was the same jutsu, i am just stating the fact that the crows seem to be a symbolic element. And that might coincide with Yashas Uchiha theory, the crows being symbolic of Uchihas because i conicides with their crow tengu side.

30. MARLBOROMLD New Member

alright jackass itachi told sauske that if he activated the MS the number of people that can handle the MS would be three. not that there were two other users already and sasake would be the third (capter 225 page 4). and even if he did say: "If you can activate it , the number of people, including me, who can use magenkyo sharingan will be 3". it dose not suggest that there are two users already, it just says that there are three people that can use it (one of whom being itachi). and no kakashi didnt have MS when itachi told this to sauske but he did have a sharingan which made it possible for him to use the MS and itachi said him self that kakashi uses his sharingan very well and that the only problem with kakashi's sharingan is that he dosent have uchiha blood / an uchiha body (whatever you want to use) and that makes the eye use up alot more chakra. next why didnt aoba use bats well in the middle of the day a giant flock of bats would have made it odvious that it was some ninjutsu from the start puting the aka on guard emediatly (you know cuase bats sleep during the day becasuse there eyes are sensitive to light thats why they us radar). and i did read yashas theory which i complimented becuase it was extremly well thought out and was completely backed with actual facts (which i took time to actually verify). this piece of trash is nothing more you overanalyzing petty details and completly disregading all exsiting facts. and for the record i did the same with your garbage as i did with yashas theory, made sure that i checked every peace of evidence you provided and im sorry to say that not a single thing posted in your theory even hold any kind of truth. all this is to me is garbage it dosnt even belong in joke forums.

and if you wanna try to make a link between the tengu crow and the third MS user take this into consideration the name kakashi means scareCROW (IF YOU READ YASHAS THEORY YOU SHOULD KNOW RIGHT)so how is it foolish to see kakashi as the third MS user? seeing as how in manga and anime of naruto the meaning of someones name is meant to discribe there character (to some extent) atleast more the there jutsu. or mabye im wrong and jutsu really is a link if thats how it is then the third MS sharingan user is asuma because he used a fire technique witch is the uchihas signiture jutsu. but he never uses his sharingan becuase hes actually the master mind behind itachi massecuring the clan and is seriving as a spy in konoha. oh but i thought asuma was the thirds son? well you see the third is part of the conspiracy its all been plan since the begining because he could us fire jutsu to. yeah thats it ive craked kishi's master plan. thats why when itachi atacked the village itachi knew asuma oh wait he knew kurenai to right and she has red eyes, itachi's sharingan is red, and uses genjutsu, itachi also use genjutsu so she must be in on it to. kurenai and asuma must have been pretending to there asses kicked by itachi and kisame. so there you have it the underneath the underneath that kakashi told naruto to look for in one of the first episodes. ive just exposed the final plot of naruto so i guess you should just stop watching and call it quiets since i just blew the top of the entier storyline. :notrust JACKASS

i will tell you this again:

THE LAST THING I HAVE TO SAY IS THIS: EVEN IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT THIS THEORY ITS STILL NOTHING BUT A JOKE BUT NOT ANY JOKE, ITS THE WORST JOKE EVER WRITEN! I MEAN COME ON MAN IT PROBALY TOOK MORE THAUGHT TO WRITE THIS POST THEN IT DID FOR YOU TO ACTUALLY THINK THIS CRAP UP. NEXT TIME YOU HAVE AN IDEA DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND FORGET IT!!!!! :laserbeam :toliet :pwned :modsmack :rotfl

Last edited: Oct 14, 2006